Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) (69638 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Xosh: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
My name is Femi
drimzsmoke:
Fear any man with the name Femi!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by RepoMan007: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
What I see there is "tupac charcoal" and not one femi.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ayodeoba: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Floky215:

Guy, your head dey house...!!

If a woman set her eyes on you it would take the grace of the almighty for you to escape...!!
Woman can hunt you for months if not years if they really want you .!!

If you have not experience it you won't understand..!!

That attitude made me moved from the house I was staying then prematurely, I had to run one hot afternoon with no warning and no prior arrangement...!!!

Women...!!! hmm..!!!
you are 98% right, I have been avoiding having anything to do with my staffs but currently I fell for the trap of the last girl I employed less than a month. She is the most dedicated among my staffs bringing in customers more despite being new. How I got to this shit is what I don’t understand
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by finallybusy: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Internet skit.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

SCRIPTED.!!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ShangTsung000: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
His friend's mom?? of all the women in the freaking United kingdom How disgusting!

Well why I'm I not surprised! I mean.. Men have already been proven naturally shameless by science!
This is what they do mate! 🤷🏽‍♂️ "Majority" of men out there literally think with the cells in their cock instead of the ones in their brain!

But then... for a woman(a mom!) to shamelessly disrespect her own son like that all in the name of a freaking cock is even more disgusting and unacceptable!

Shame on both regardless!

IYOO...

How about ladies who sleep with married men. You too might be a culprit too. Stop generalizing things. Make your comment and slide. It make s things less complicated.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Acting
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by treatise: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't think he forced the woman. Both were fornicating and pregnancy happened. grin
Na mistake, where are those female activists? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by porthouse7(f): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Femi that name and flirting is match made in heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Atarakpa: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

Our people should stop making wrong headlines all the time.
oga nah acting. Watch till the end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by 9jaBloke: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good acting
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by happney65: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
I knew it. Na Femi he go be.. bad guys all of them be cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I'm not trying to exonerate the guy, he clearly broke the bro code but the woman takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If I approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.
Dey play
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't think he forced the woman. Both were fornicating and pregnancy happened. grin

Stop promoting and supporting what is bad. The Femi of a guy and the best friend's mother are useless adults. Why have a sexual relationship with your friend's mother? This is a beef that will not end. It's a shameful act to be honest. Women and preeq sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
How is this a wrong headline when it’s not against the extant laws of the UK?

God1000:

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Konjiboii: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
She look like she's on onlyfans, I would fvck too
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Awillologo: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

See how Yoruba men tarnish the image of Nigeria 🇳🇬 abroad.

They keep dashing women unwanted Pregnancy 🤰 everywhere.

God will save Nigeria sha 😏

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Xosh:
My name is Femi

Okay
🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

How about ladies who sleep with married men. You too might be a culprit too. Stop generalizing things. Make your comment and slide. It make s things less complicated.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
It seems like you are the smoker here mate!
Did you skip the part where I said "majority" of men and even highlighted it?? It literally means"Not all".... In case you still don't get it.

So I honestly don't know how or where you picked up the "generalization" sire!

Well here is a little assignment, I want you to answer this simple question (not to me or anyone else but to yourself only): "How many of your male buddies both married and unmarried can you say to be truly 100% loyal to their partner??"

You see....?

No matter how you wanna go about it, deep inside your guts you sincerely know that I'm telling the truth.
I'm not saying that women are angels, I'm not that biased and one sided.

But what I can confidently say here and anywhere is that an average male is naturally more sexually irresponsible than an average female...(even in other mammals)
Maybe It has to do with y'all natural instinct and unquenchable desire to plant/spread yall seeds as far and wide as possible, inorder to improve y'all genetic dominance"??

LoL im not making this up. It's just basic science and biology. Sooo If you must fight someone then take it out the nerds.
I'm just a random girl on the internet who is not afraid or shy to tell y'all the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Penboy: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Did you skip the part where I said "majority" of men and even highlighted it?? It literally means"Not all".... In case you still don't get it. So I don't know how or where you got the"generalization" sure!

Well here is a little assignment, I would like you to answer this simple question: (not to me or anyone else but to yourself) "How many of your male buddies both married and unmarried that you know to be truly 100% loyal to their partner??"

Hmm

You see....

No matter how you wanna go about it, we both sincerely know that I'm telling the truth.
An average male is naturally more sexually irresponsible than an average female...(even in other mammals)
Maybe It has to do with y'all natural instinct and unquenchable desire to plant/spread yall seeds as far and wide as possible, inorder to improve y'all genetic dominance"??

LoL im not making this up. It's basic science and biology. So If you must fight someone then take it out on some nerds.
I'm just a random girl on the internet who is not afraid or shy to tell y'all the bitter truth!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.
do tell pls!
we are all ears!
cool

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ShangTsung000: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Did you skip the part where I said "majority" of men and even highlighted it?? It literally means"Not all".... In case you still don't get it. So I don't know how or where you got the"generalization" sure!

Well here is a little assignment, I would like you to answer this simple question: (not to me or anyone else but to yourself) "How many of your male buddies both married and unmarried that you know to be truly 100% loyal to their partner??"

You see....

No matter how you wanna go about it, we both sincerely know that I'm telling the truth.
An average male is naturally more sexually irresponsible than an average female...(even in other mammals)

LoL im not making this up. It's basic science and biology. So If you must fight someone then take it out on some nerds.
IYOO..

Did I call you a smoker? Lol!

Don't be bitter. You're pretty for that.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by dungas30(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
What is there if they find each other attractive an they enjoy each other
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by foxxydude: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
For those that didn't watch
The woman is a love peddler very famous in their area and Femi is not his best friend, he is just a FIFA game buddy.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by nnamdi640: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
All this Nigeria in diaspora continue bringing to us, the other day, it was a Nigeria guy that impregnated 5 female police cops. they continue to make it harder for us that are thinking of Japa. Why can't they represent us well outside.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by onuman: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yaribawa dick knows no restrictions.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by scrupulousblog: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is just a drama. It's not real.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ezegenigbonine: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

Not our people, but "yoruba people"

Because if na ibo were the culprit, I know how the comment would have been.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Did I call you a smoker?
Really? So what does "Onye anwulu" mean??
I'm a full blooded Igbo for your information. Smh... You obviously find it fun to disrespect random people on the internet.
Well just be greatful and thank your stars that I'm in a happy and festive mood.

#Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Messina123: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
What is your gender useful for

Jeon:
The useful gender representing Nigeria as usual.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ShangTsung000: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Really? So what does "Onye anwulu" mean??
I'm a full blooded Igbo for your information. Smh... You obviously find it fun to disrespect random people on the internet.
Well just be greatful and thank your stars that I'm in a happy and festive mood.

#Merry Xmas

IYOO...

LoL.... You really think I'm calling you a smoker? Don't show your naivety. Check again then reply me nicely. All of you on this forum claim hard pipo till you meet your match. Don't go picking fights when you know you can't see it through.

Listen to JeriQ then come back let's argue on the Igbo I used.

P.S Don't fight someone whom you don't know his strength and weakness. Don't go around insulting pipo online. It doesn't portray you in a good light.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.