Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,282 members, 7,826,093 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) (69636 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=worldclass68 post=127631507]

Yoruba demons.....
Plus the Name "FEMI" grin grin grin[/quot

EsuFemi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

That's not a friend..

"Moralist". Just cruise along grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
chris4gold:
The Friendship will be more stronger 💪

It's on anther level now; "father-son".
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.

Tell us more about it
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=tishbite42 post=127633130]My shock is shocked[/quote

You too? My own shocked shock was shocked all over again!.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
His friend's mom?? of all the women in the freaking United kingdom How disgusting!

Well why I'm I not surprised! I mean.. Men have already been proven to be naturally shameless by science!
This is what they do mate! 🤷🏽‍♂️ "Majority" of men out there literally think with the cells in their cock instead of the ones in their brain!

But then... for a woman(a mom!) to shamelessly disrespect her own son like that all in the name of a freaking cock is even more disgusting and unacceptable!

Big shame on two of them.

Na so we men be, and y'all know that already. We should just wish mum a safe delivery, and ask for the naming party venue. Nothing new anymore under the skies. Mama just proved the saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ubanz:
Any fine woman that tempts me will never go scotfree.
I don't care whose ox is gored.

Feeeeemi!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ynix:
wetin I go do now that my own name is femi

Impregnate your friend's mom.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Xosh:
My name is Femi

Whaaaatttt?!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you are 98% right, I have been avoiding having anything to do with my staffs but currently I fell for the trap of the last girl I employed less than a month. She is the most dedicated among my staffs bringing in customers more despite being new. How I got to this shit is what I don’t understand

Jokes apart, you are in deep sh*t. Tread softly o.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
finallybusy:
Internet skit.

Yes, but it's funny. Make we enjoy nao. Abi you want make we enter ring dey do "boxing day" ni?
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
It seems like you are the smoker here mate!
Did you skip the part where I said "majority" of men and even highlighted it?? It literally means"Not all".... In case you still don't get it.

So I honestly don't know how or where you picked up the "generalization" sire!

Well here is a little assignment, I want you to answer this simple question (not to me or anyone else but to yourself only): "How many of your male buddies both married and unmarried can you say to be truly 100% loyal to their partner??"

You see....?

No matter how you wanna go about it, deep inside your guts you sincerely know that I'm telling the truth.
I'm not saying that women are angels, I'm not that biased and one sided.

But what I can confidently say here and anywhere is that an average male is naturally more sexually irresponsible than an average female...(even in other mammals)
Maybe It has to do with y'all natural instinct and unquenchable desire to plant/spread yall seeds as far and wide as possible, inorder to improve y'all genetic dominance"??

LoL im not making this up. It's just basic science and biology. Sooo If you must fight someone then take it out the nerds.
I'm just a random girl on the internet who is not afraid or shy to tell y'all the bitter truth!

I believe all OP wanted was for us to enjoy the day; but here comes Ms. Intellectual. E ma ku ise opolo ke. Nigerians sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
NovusHomo:

I believe all OP wanted was for us to enjoy the day; but here comes Ms. Intellectual. E ma ku ise opolo ke. Nigerians sha.
Lol you seem obviously allergic to people who are logically expressive(especially women)?

Instead of stating your own opinion as a gentleman and move on you decided to expose your bitterness/sadness.
How on earth did y'all manage to get like this in this beautiful and happy time of the year? Just how??

Well it's all good sire.

Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
emonis88:
Woman weh everybody dey chop, e reach FEMI turn, him go give her belle.

Negudu.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thegamingorca:

This skit is mad grin grin grin

Aswear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Snapdrag0n: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
I won't blame the guy. Nigeria is generally blessed despite the herdsmen, islamic terrorist, and all the bad names we have. People still accepting us the way we are.

Myself, I'm tired of this female hole of a thing. It's hard in Nigeria, but once you travel out you'll bang enough so long as your body can carry.

My landlady giving me everything I need just to accept her proposal for friendship, my medical colleagues and neighbours all want to taste my big
black bola. Just yesterday one hottie from a wealthy home had to travel far away to give me a Christmas surprise.
I gather stuffs and cook for her our fried rice. My two friends (neighbours) visited me and there was no time to even have a peg. It was getting late and she has to go before they start calling police to search for her. As soon as those rats(neighbours) left the room. I lock door and she laugh...we did it full-time.
On taking her to get a taxi back home, she told me this money my brother sent me for Christmas today ($1000)...lets share. She gave me her phone to transfer what I want.
As a sharp Nigerian, I transfer only $400 she laughed.. and ask is that enough? I said babe it's just Christmas it's ok. See you.

11:34pm she call to say she's in police custody, she had miss her way back home and had to start calling his father to come pick her, that they were also worried. Long story short, the officer incharge was good and get contacts and transfer her to her uncle who later took her to her parents. lols.
The love that follows Nigerians is like a witchcrafts so I don't blame this dudpe getting his best friend mom pregnant.
From my neighbours, colleagues and just everywhere...you don't need to ask them out. Just invitation home and they give u for free..
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lol you seem obviously allergic to people who are logically expressive(especially women)?

Instead of stating your own opinion as a gentleman and move on you decided to expose your bitterness/sadness.
How on earth did y'all manage to get like this in this beautiful and happy time of the year? Just how??

Well it's all good sire.

Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

We were mostly trying to enjoy, and then...
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by BabaHenry(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:
The useful gender representing Nigeria as usual.
Confused motherf*cker
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thundafireseun:

On the contrary I think he actually made us proud here ….

It was a consensual relationship

Femi impregnated the vagina that all the people in the neighbourhood were managing. Femi is a very stingy man, how is that something to be proud of

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Femi impregnated the vagina that all the people in the neighbourhood were managing. Femi is a very stingy man, how is that something to be proud of
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Weird
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by haphizz57(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fear Who No Fear Femi
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by 7upnigeria: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I personally no fit do tattooed woman, is like i am doing Delilah already kiss

Anyway, dem say different strokes for different folks.

See, na that kind toto dey sweet pass. Free knacking, no strings attached.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by wayodude(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2023
You believe this thing you just watched? Hahaha bless ya
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by pacespot(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Looks staged grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Roozzaay(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.
Please share this funny decision 😉
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MySolace: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
I'm not trying to exonerate the guy, he clearly broke the bro code but the woman takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If I approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.
Lol... At ur last paragraph, e good. But d question is, u as a man, u fit wait till marriage to nack?
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Otule, you are thieff for you to respond that way.
A young man impregnated his best friend mother, what an abomination? You are talking like a thieff..
Udele!!
You are afonji bastardds be proud of your origin for once.No sensible Igbo man would respond like a afonji thievessss like you

Kingosytex:

The joke is on a wretched, id!otic clown like you.
You refer to me as a thief whereas I've never stolen a dime from your poverty infested generation.
I'm a full a blooded Igbo. Fo.ols like you are so myopic that anyone who has contrary opinion about things is termed a Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
evsimmigration:

Otule, you are thieff for you to respond that way.
A young man impregnated his best friend mother, what an abomination? You are talking like a thieff..
Udele!!
You are afonji bastardds be proud of your origin for once.No sensible Igbo man would respond like a afonji thievessss like you

Atụrụ awụsa ka gị mma.
Onye ori, aga agba gị ọkụ n'oge adịrọ anya.
Idiotic, senseless, slowpoke. Why won't I respond that way?
Was the woman forced?
You be mumu. Senseless thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ehizario2012: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
His friend's mom?? of all the women in the freaking United kingdom How disgusting!

Well why I'm I not surprised! I mean.. Men have already been proven to be naturally shameless by science!
This is what they do mate! 🤷🏽‍♂️ "Majority" of men out there literally think with the cells in their cock instead of the ones in their brain!

But then... for a woman(a mom!) to shamelessly disrespect her own son like that all in the name of a freaking cock is even more disgusting and unacceptable!

Big shame on two of them.

Women plenty for UK like that?? 😂 grin

Where den dey??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.