Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) (69598 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by XAUBulls: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Judge WILL... grin
She's got tats all over her body... That's a very expressive White broad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by okoolori(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Feeemiiii, you again.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
They keep saying they’re Nigerians to click bait you
Keep falling
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by emonis88: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
If na Igbo now them go give am all kinds of names on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by emonis88: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Woman weh everybody dey chop, e reach FEMI turn, him go give her belle.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

LoL.... You really think I'm calling you a smoker? Don't show your naivety. Check again then reply me nicely. All of you on this forum claim hard pipo till you meet your match. Don't go picking fights when you know you can't see it through.

Listen to JeriQ then come back let's argue on the Igbo I used.

P.S Don't fight someone whom you don't know his strength and weakness. Don't go around insulting pipo online. It doesn't portray you in a good light.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Dude you literally just went around accusing me of every crime you committed against me? How weird can you really get??

Well sire... I was raised way better than that, I don't jump around disrespecting random people...(both online and offline)Never have and never will.

I jokingly said I was in a "happy and festive mood" just to avoid further conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by 12345baba(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Femi just like bola
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

#wetindeyhappentv

This skit is mad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's afonji demonic response be that.
A tribe who does not see any bad thing about them cos it is their own tribe But, if the matter happens to be an igbo man, you will see this Thief salivating everywhere and crucifying him as the worst thing that has happened to mankind.
I fear anyone that doesn't fear Yorubas evilll

Kingosytex:

I don't think he forced the woman. Both were fornicating and pregnancy happened. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ajebuter(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Person be Yoruba

And he is named Femi?

Yet, you no hide your mama , aunt, daughter and sister

Wait for him to give your grandmama belle join grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Kingosytex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
evsimmigration:
A tribe who does not see any bad thing about them cos it is their own tribe But, if the matter happens to be an igbo man, you will see this Thief salivating everywhere and crucifying him as the worst thing that has happened to mankind.

The joke is on a wretched, id!otic clown like you.
You refer to me as a thief whereas I've never stolen a dime from your poverty infested generation.
I'm a full a blooded Igbo. Fo.ols like you are so myopic that anyone who has contrary opinion about things is termed a Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Are you kidding me with this your response? Don't worry, that your friend Tunde will impregnate your mother, so that you can feel the guy pains..
To be frank,Yoruba people are tribalic evil mindd people. This people are not moronic saddiestss.
Always defending shit when it happens to them,but regains the lost voices if the matter na igbo people.

Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Are you kidding me with this your response? Don't worry, that your friend Tunde will impregnate your mother, so that you can feel the guy pains..
To be frank,Yoruba people are tribalic evil mindd people. This people are not moronic saddiestss.
Always defending shit when it happens to them,but regains the lost voices if the matter na igbo people.

Thundafireseun:

On the contrary I think he actually made us proud here ….

It was a consensual relationship
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2023

NFBI:
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
.Are you kidding me with this your response? Don't worry, that your friend Tunde will impregnate your mother, so that you can feel the guy pains..

Lanre1979:
The woman should be blamed for opening her legs. Femi as well should not be exnorated from this this urge situation.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2023

dungas30:
What is there if they find each other attractive an they enjoy each other
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Hezzyluv: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Floky215:

Guy, your head dey house...!!

If a woman set her eyes on you it would take the grace of the almighty for you to escape...!!
Woman can hunt you for months if not years if they really want you .!!

If you have not experience it you won't understand..!!

That attitude made me moved from the house I was staying then prematurely, I had to run one hot afternoon with no warning and no prior arrangement...!!!

Women...!!! hmm..!!!

Your own even better sey na from the house you run Comot. In my case, I have to resigned from the work I was doing, then leave Abuja to Lagos unplanned . I no know where next job go from come. cry

Fear women
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by evsimmigration: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023

Justiceleague1:
If one wanna be like those small brained coneheaded structures,one will say because of just one person,the yorubas are giving naija a bad name!

But no,my own is, though it seems wrong to do that to the mother of ya own friend but the woman also need tlc. What they should have done is to arrange someone else for her
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ShangTsung000: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Dude you literally just went around accusing me of every crimes you committed against me? How weird can you really get??

Well sire... I was raised way better than that, I don't jump around disrespecting random people...(both online and offline)Never have and never did.

I jokingly said I was in a "happy and festive mood" just to afford further conflict.

IYOO...

I think we should mind how we comment online. Not everyone has the capacity or capability to comprehend some *harmless jabs*. I really don't have that luxury time going about insulting or talking down on pipo.

By the way,what crimes am I accusing you for?

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Berankis: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
His friend's mom?? of all the women in the freaking United kingdom How disgusting!

Well why I'm I not surprised! I mean.. Men have already been proven to be naturally shameless by science!
This is what they do mate! 🤷🏽‍♂️ "Majority" of men out there literally think with the cells in their cock instead of the ones in their brain!

But then... for a woman(a mom!) to shamelessly disrespect her own son like that all in the name of a freaking cock is even more disgusting and unacceptable!

Big shame on two of them.
Freaking you too! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NFBI: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
evsimmigration:

You are an idíot with your tribal comment..

Avoid me please.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MrCork: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

So was wrong with sleeepin wit his best friend mother...so wot?u dont like women??.. I BEGGGGY!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by victorazy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I'm not trying to exonerate the guy, he clearly broke the bro code but the woman takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If I approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.

Women are the Gate Keepers of Sex...
Men are the Gate Keepers of Marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by warrifinest1985: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This is no news because they are both adult and it's consentual, atleast non be he best friend wife he sleep with.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

Our people should stop making wrong headlines all the time.

The guy was not looking for headlines, wrong or right. He was looking for a piece of a*s, and mama was willing. What's a guy to do? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by imagrg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
So what?
The toto consented to having the preek in. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Thats weird. your best friend is now your step son.

Daddy, daddy!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
dclak112:
This is very real oo. Growing up I had a friend we were both on our secondary school days. The mother, a mom of 5. Was a runs woman and a love-vendor. If you see this woman, she was looking very beautiful to the point where she doesn't even sends her husband to have his way in her. Looking at her doings, sometimes at the party.. I just feel like taking a bite but I controlled myself.

Poor, poor child. You should have grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.