Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10943 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2006
a sure guys, i mean i'll def. sleep wiv usher 4 just a nite it's 4 d fun of it
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2006
y wuld u do dat?
for the fun of it?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2006
um yeah i adore usher though
just 4 a nite
wow i can imagine his solid body nxt 2 mine
dat's wht i cull hot!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2006
r u sure ur not Hot?
lol
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2006
lol, i'm not believe me
it's just dat lookin at the guy's abs mks me ooooh melt!
and he looks like he'll b hot in bed lol
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2006
lol ok sweety
if u say so
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Oracle(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2006
stormz:

lol ok sweety
if u say so
are u gonna give up like that stormz?
I can't believe it, don't you see how she (gem87) explains the process
she's already viewing pictures of Usher and herself on top of the moon
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2006
wat else do u want me to say?
d girlz proven herself with evidence
shez prbbly sum kind of lawyer/detective
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2006
lol, i'm neither
just some innocent girlie lol
anyways it's not a game just dat i'm being honest
i wld if i cld simple as dat
hv a problem wiv dat, oracle?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ocho(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2006
Hmm,if I was alone with either NEYO or 2-face? shocked I'll be excited,oh my!!you have no idea how much! Gosh, I'd be floating on the highest clouds even grin but sleep with either? No! I won't! I mean I would if I was married to either of them but seeing as that will only happen in my dreams, My anwer is obviously NO!

But I still love them and they still remian my favourite superstars. cool
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by danyp(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2006
noo noo noo i wont!

im a christian n sex is not my GOD!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by shadex1(m): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2006
Just give me Mariah carey,beyonce,christina milan and angelina jolie.God knows, i would do justice to their fucking bodies before i even get to know them thats if it would still be necessary when am through and i doubt it
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2006
I want to fuc k christina aguriela or lil kim

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by hotangel2(f): 2:45am On Apr 11, 2006
larger_20:

I want to fuc k christina aguriela
u can do better hun. smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by omogenaija(f): 3:26am On Apr 11, 2006
if i was in a room with_____________  it would be  grin grin grin cry grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by OldGlory1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Larger

Christina is looking, eeemmm what is the word? ******* Hott!
Lil Kim is looking Slutty as Usual, she has that sexy/ride or die look. But i would still love to see Jessica Alba in a back room at my mercy.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2006
hey dnt talk like dat about jessica alba
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by tamia(f): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2006
well i really like Usher but if i'm in the same room with him HELLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO

now! if i'm in the same room with Fabolous i might wait! who the heck am i kiddin' if i'm with Fabolous: Hellll Yesssss
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2006
tongue euck fabulous?!?!?!?
ok
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by tamia(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2006
stormz:

tongue euck fabulous?!?!?!?
ok

did u just say euck fabolous? i really don't know what euck means but i want to believe u were not tryin' to say eeewww! because if u were!,  well what can i do to you? the point is u aint got nothing on Fabolous! haters can continue hating!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by tamia(f): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2006
n the tongue u stuck out, brush it up before u stick it out next time!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2006
ok if u say so

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
None of u even ask me who brought up the post, wat would i do?

Well if i'm in a room with "beyounce, or Kelly roland, or Enya" mainly Enya.

Oh my God, Yes, i'll tear them and after that, ask them if they would marry me, and we'll live happily ever after.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2006
:-x
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Kitty220: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
Oh Hell Yes I would do Chris Brown In A Heart Beat because he so sexy and that's my future husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2006
this baby rite here is someone i'd love to get to know

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2006
well hello again stormz
i luv jess she's hot
it's not everytime u get 2 c a white woman wiv curves
she's in ma list of fave celebs
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sade511(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2006
She's not white, she's Cuban.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2006
4 real?
i'm so dumb
well no i'm not
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sade511(f): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2006
Its ok I didnt know at first either.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2006
aight thnx
i feel much better now
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2006
u no!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Bags Deal With Vomozmedia (Photos) / Nollywood Young Actress, Regina Daniels is 16yrs Today (Happy Birthday) / A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.