Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10945 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2006
shocked I'm not trying to poke-nose but i just want to know.

Ladies, if you were alone in a room with a star you dream to meet, like Will Smith, Usher, 50 Cent etc alone, and he wants to have sex with you, would you?

Your Answer shuld be in this format (a) Oh my God, YES
(b) Oh, not sure, but might
(c) Prefer not to Answer
(d) Non of your Business
(e) Hell, No
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Xandra(f): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2006
(b) Oh, not sure, but might
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by UsherGurl(f): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2006
if i see Usher with me alone? Waw! Oh my god yes but am not sure tongue
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by bluenubian(f): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2006
hellz yeah, if i jus happen to be in the same room with jamie foxx, ooh child!!!, its on.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by vichel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2006
If I have the same scenario with celebritiess like Halle Berry, Jessica Simpson, Salma Hayek, Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Gwen Stefani etc, my answer would be only one choice:
a) Hell Yeeeeeaaah, cheesy and
b) Please God don't let it be a dream, because I never want to wake up grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hell no. If I want to have sex with a guy I'll have it with one that I know will always be there for me and not just some stuck-up celebrity. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2006
i sorta agree with rhodaline

But, that lady that acted in honey, I don't mind her but I wouldn't have sex wid her. I'd love to get to know her.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2006
she's Genevieve Nnaji ma role model kiss kiss

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2006
My answer: (e) Hell, No. For a more detailed reason check out this post. It says it all.
Rhodalyn:

Hell no. If I want to have sex with a guy I'll have it with one that I know will always be there for me and not just some stuck-up celebrity. shocked shocked shocked
And, great pics of Genevieve Nnaji. She looks soooooooooo classy!

@ stormz
"Get to know her"? Aw, you sound sweet as usual. . .Now, who was in Honey?

Here's a hypothetical question for all: Is it possible to get to know a "star" or will they always thing that you're impressed by the fame even if you aren't?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2006
'@chinani kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Free(f): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2006
yes i would do boris kodjoe in a heart-beat grin grin cheesy
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by hotangel2(f): 1:07am On Apr 10, 2006
God knows down there in my heart i wanna say "OHH HELL NO". But daing, If Ginuwine And I were in a room, and i wasn't against "premarital sex". Whoaaaa, i'd to it before i can say "lacapinetropicana".

Well, i wouldn't have sex with him, but i'd make the best of that night. As in a lil kiss maybe. Come on now, a kiss isn't a sin! Nigga is hot.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Junior88: 2:27am On Apr 10, 2006
if i am in a room with Tra BAnks(my love lol) uhhh, i'd rape her!!!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 3:00am On Apr 10, 2006
hot-angel:

God knows down there in my heart i want to say "OHH HELL NO". But daing, If Ginuwine And I were in a room, and i wasn't against "premarital sex". Whoaaaa, i'd to it before i can say "lacapinetropicana".

Well, i wouldn't have sex with him, but i'd make the best of that night. As in a lil kiss maybe. Come on now, a kiss isn't a sin! Nigga is hot.

A little is not a sin but that is how it starts, do u think u can resist? I dont think a man have held u tight
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 3:01am On Apr 10, 2006
Junior88:

if i am in a room with Tra BAnks(my love lol) uhhh, i'd rape her!!!

Hahahahah Tyra is the bomb, but she is just too much o! becareful cos she has seen thingy bigger than urs,
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by buckeye(m): 3:25am On Apr 10, 2006
me i want Alicia Keys.

stormz:

But, that lady that acted in honey, I don't mind her but I wouldn't have sex wid her. I'd love to get to know her.

u mean Jessica Alba?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Gomer: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2006
LEMAR!!! I have that kind of eyes looking deep into mine, i'll forget all my beliefs.
God help me!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by aloib(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2006
hmmm, lets see, hell no, after that he would go, so wat would happen, u ahd sex with a star, thats not efizi jo
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by okie(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2006
I f i was a lady, i will try not to. All the ladies saying hell no they can't are just talking out of nothing but when the day of trial comes, i bet none of you will pass the test except you are a confirm christian who has the grace of God in her or you are just a stock up.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by kiwibabe(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2006
grin If  TERRENCE Howard or Denzel Washington was in the place. I would enslave them, Lock them up, rape them, they would DEFINATELY become my sex slaves.

So my answer is: (a) Oh my God, YES,: I would have sex with them, we only live once. PORWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!  shocked cool
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by aloib(f): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2006
okie:

I f i was a lady, i will try not to. All the ladies saying hell no they can't are just talking out of nothing but when the day of trial comes, i bet none of you will pass the test except you are a confirm christian who has the grace of God in her or you are just a stock up.

what does christianity have to do wiv this?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2006
oops cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by OldGlory1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2006
Please do not leave me alone in the room with Jessica Alba. I will not only do her, i would beg her to have my Baby. That Chick is banging, enough said.

Answer: Oh Hell Yeah!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2006
lol@ chinani
wat do u mean "as usual" n jessica alba in in honey, genevive is ite aswell but i was talkin bout d american honey
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lakeside4love(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2006
Gimme Jessica Alba, J lo and Mariah Carey and Toni Braxton,

I wan do dem all at once,

How many is that, 4 plus me some, smiley

Answer: Hell yeaaaah,
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
dont u think datz a bit too much?
i mean, come on
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Free(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2006
i wouldnt mind being alone with these guyz mmmmm
allen iverson kiss kiss
denzel kiss kiss
morris chestnut, i will make him for get all bout his wifey,
shemar moore kiss kiss
T.I he could bring it out if he wants, i wont mind kiss kiss
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lakeside4love(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2006
[/quote]don't u think datz a bit too much?
i mean, come on[quote]

@ stormz, dats how strong urs truly is na,
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
if u say so brother
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2006
Give me JLo or shakira any time any day. I do rape their fat ass and beg them to have my kid
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2006
ok as much as i agree with that statement i also think itz rude
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Greatpeter(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2006
What a temptation to leave me a lady/woman like Stella Aboderin alone in a room?

It could be dangerous for both of us. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.