Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10946 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by trendy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
why not grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by phestus(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2008
HAHHA D PERSON WHO POSTD DIS QUESTNSHUD KWNBETA
LYK SAY, U LEAVE ME ALONE IN A ROOM WIT DIS IRRESISTABLE LADIES
EVA MENDES OR JESSICA ALBA, WOOOOOO
O BOY SMFIN GO HAPPEN
ANSWER IS HELLLL YESSSSSS.
JSTKIPIN IT REAL cool
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nexyzadazy: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2008
if i'm alone with chris brown,john cena,van vicker or orlando bloom,i'll do whatever they ask of me.would u blame me?they are smoking hoooooooooooooooooot and i love them.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Emad(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
i am spoilt for choice , they all want me but i have decided on Osaze peter cheesy
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chessguru(m): 3:34am On Aug 25, 2008
@poster
Case study-tu face idibia,
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by middienola: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2008
i don't need to tell u , u no it already HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by finemocha(f): 4:26am On Mar 15, 2009
yes oh yes
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sweetpie23: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2009
no no no no no no no no no no no no
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ohisng(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2009
Dont even dare me alone in a room with shakira for 3minutes!! I will have her speaking estonian in ecstacy!!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Utaroz(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2009
Small wonder the question was directed to the girls! All our beloved gentlemen that graced us with their opinions had a predictable one track answer! cheesy

Left for the guys, the question should be re-phrased to: Which of the stars would you sleep with if you were alone?

Wahala dey! grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Kunbee: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2009
Never
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by binigurl07: 12:35pm On May 19, 2010
hmm no
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2010
If it's D'banj, no long thing
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Princessty(f): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
If Lloyd Polite Hell Yes I Would I Would Have His Child
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by oludayomi(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2010
oh,may be, yes, but wuld nt mind 9ce.
hey dat hair do on dat naija queen can sombody axplain hw is done pls i will lik 2 hav somtin of dat stuff on mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.