Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10922 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lovelyS(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2006
gem87:

i still stick with usher!!! dude is hot

Thatz Ma Girl wink

larger_20:

Also, I am not trying to be jealous but usher is not hotter than I with that his fat nose. The diffrence is that
- He is a cerebrity (even seal married a model)
- His pictures and movie scene are all rendered with computer program,

I am hotter, all my pictures are real, if i render then, i will be a male model.

When i read Ur post i laughed till water started falling from ma eyes.Now tell me,are u trying to make some advert for urself ? or u just making jest of yourself.Well i wish u best of Luck. . .NEW CELEBRITY angry

Some people dont know what to post but instead of them to keep it 2 thereselves they started talking about another personns post.What's wrong in saying if owns were happen to be a lady will sleep with a so and so celebrity.I think the question is for an impotent man.

well. .i dont accuse anybody of posting about me but what i gotta say is that i'm not a lady and the question is not ment for guys(only if u can figure that out) cos u cant expect a guy to answer a question like this because its too cheap 4 we guys.What i really mean is that 19 out of 20 guys will say yes i will sleep with such female celebrity
(Even rape her if she didn't take it cool with them).and as a guy i dont buy the idea of answering such question like a guy.or do u want me to say YES i will sleep with the celebrity or what do u want me to say when i'm an impotent.

I answered it that way because i dont want to fool maself or u guyz and moreover i'm not the kind of person that goes where ignorance goes and i know whats wrong or right.NO OFFENCE !!!

LUV U ALL !!!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by skylady(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2006
hell no i would not.not even with tuface.anyway i just like the guy thats all.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Saiesta(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2006
I would go for Wentworth Miller from the TV-show Prison Break
DAMN, This Boy Is Hott tongue grin

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2006
Wentworth would definitely be a test! Gosh, I hope I pass. wink kiss
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2006
Chinani, I could stand in if you're late for the Wentworth train wink.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
Zahymaka:

Chinani, I could stand in if you're late for the Wentworth train wink.
LOL. But what can I say I'm always on time. . .
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2006
Er. . . you could miss the train intentionally wink.

Just kidding. I like joking with intelligent ladies
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2006
Zahymaka:

Er. . . you could miss the train intentionally wink.
Miss the train? undecided But then I'd only do that for Zahymaka, the celeb of celebs! cheesy kiss
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by traceyyaa(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2006
well its dificult but may be if i am with nelly alone in his room then some thing might happpened but i am vot sure.

so the answer is may be
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by dafaz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2006
[b][/b][i][/i][color=Black][/color]
all na filmtrick most na way talk say hell no u na go fall into the trap all the answer i expect should be yes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by missblige(f): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2006
yeeeeeaah
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
good girl cum on
taye diggs usher all dem cute brothas

never say never
u never knw wht might happen
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mustafar1: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2006
if we guys could get pregnant. it is on o, enough of us would not only do anyone of them but also make sure we get pregnant and milk they asses dry. or better still do it like the females do. GET LAID BY A CELEB, CRY RAPE, AND GET A PAY OFF INSTEAD OF A COURT TUSSLE.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mochafella(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
must_a_far:

if we guys could get pregnant. it is on o, enough of us would not only do anyone of them but also make sure we get pregnant and milk they asses dry. or better still do it like the females do. GET LAID BY A CELEB, CRY RAPE, AND GET A PAY OFF INSTEAD OF A COURT TUSSLE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2006
must_a_far:

Nawaooo! You & Mocha are cynical fcuks! I guess celebs never rape anyone. B/c you (men) think any women would Bleep them I guess any woman would Bleep them. As long as men think it is or isn't possible then I guess it must be so.

You get a vagina, you get penetrated, you "cry rape" since that's what women do and then you can come talk some more shiit to me.

Until then shut up! You just might hear some of your sisters "cry rape". . .or are they not women too?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mochafella(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2006
chinani:

Nawaooo! You & Mocha are cynical fcuks! I guess celebs never rape anyone. B/c you (men) think any women would Bleep them I guess any woman would Bleep them. As long as men think it is or isn't possible then I guess it must be so.

You get a vagina, you get penetrated, you "cry rape" since that's what women do and then come talk some more shiit to me.
Wetin now, dem send you. I no fit laugh again. angry
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mustafar1: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2006
i don't know what part of my post was directed at u but if my opinion aint ok by u why not respect it as my opinion and not throw curses out like your mouth is some broken fire hydrant spilling out water. if u don't get it move on. mochfella saw the humor in my post and laughed if u didnt see it good for u, lifes too short to get all worked up.

the line u said somn about my sisters i'll just autoignore
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2006
I didn't see the humor.

I found it offensive.

Next time I'll write:

"Not funny. Offensive."

And leave it at that.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ladykool(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2006
of course yessss! i will definetly get it on! who cares man! just let me see omarion or nelly alone

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ladykool(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2006
omarion! i will love it

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2006
my one and only

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by dearie(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2006
Wow!
Behind closed doors with me and Ini edo alone? It will be heavenly.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2006
OMG! USHER I WILL HUMBLY DO- THE GUY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO C-U-T-E! he's bin on ma fon as a screen/s- oh Gosh! how i wish it will happen!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by iberi(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2006
Get real people. Are u going to rape those celebs?
Its good to dwell on ur fantasies though smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 3:19am On Aug 26, 2006
rape them? nah
usher knws whts gud
wen he sees me, he'll surrender 2 d strenght of a woman
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by omogenaija(f): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2006
I wouldnt ,
I mean i would be tempted , but i wouldnt and couldnt

maybe its my pride undecided undecided
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by kemulala(f): 3:23am On Aug 26, 2006
hell no, why should I? angry, sleeping with him won't make me any sexier, smarter, or important undecided
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2006
wait a sec, r y'all takin dis serious?
cuz as much as i luv usher i wnt do somn like dat
i got all i wnt in my baby

there's no way i'm gonna play
i dnt care wht u gonna say
even do u drive me crzy
i cnt risk loosin my babe
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by GNature(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2006
If it really came down to it, I MEAN REALLY,

I think only half (or less) of you ladies will actually sleep with your favourite star.

Especially if you are over 24. But I could be wrong sha.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2006
GNature:

If it really came down to it, I MEAN REALLY,

I think only half (or less) of you ladies will actually sleep with your favourite star.

Especially if you are over 24. But I could be wrong sha.

WHAT DOES BEING OVER 24 GAT 2 DO WITH AVING A CRUSH ON UR CELEB? WE SHOULD STOP PRETENDING grin

gem87:

wait a sec, r y'all takin this serious?
because as much as i love usher i wnt do somn like that
i got all i wnt in my baby

there's no way i'm going to play
i dnt care wht u going to say
even do u drive me crzy
i cnt risk loosin my babe

HUH! GEM 87
& WHO DOESNT HAVE A BABY!

MEN I LL DO IT AGAIN & AGAIN WITH USHER ABEGI! tongue
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2006
jaybaby:

WHAT DOES BEING OVER 24 GAT 2 DO WITH AVING A CRUSH ON UR CELEB? WE SHOULD STOP PRETENDING grin
Who's pretending?

A crush isn't sex. Sex isn't a "crush".
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ikamefa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2006
hell yes its me and this dude! tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) / Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's / Meet Joel Miggler, The Man With The Deadliest Body Piercing. (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.