Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10947 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2006
chinani:

Who's pretending?

A crush isn't sex. Sex isn't a "crush".

4m crush 2 SEX! grin

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by anabell(f): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2006
yes i would 4 just one nite o dats my love mike ezuronye
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by damsol(f): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2006
hell,no
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by abbeybaby: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2006
Oh, not sure, but might. grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Emad(f): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2006
kiss ;DOF COURSEEEEEEEEEE
2FACE Idibia, but i'll make sure i he wears a condom grin
Pat Attah, If he wouldn't beat me after that undecided
Koffi Olomide, If he was younger cry
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2006
Emad MALE or FEMALE? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Emad(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
Jaybaby, i am not gay, grin are you ?? lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2006
I never said u r- huh mab u r shaaaaaaaaaaa tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by shidali(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
sex isnt all.frienship means more to me so me and halley berry?alone?in a room? i will b her friend
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Emad(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2006
Hey i forgot one more ZEALLLLLLLLLLL

kiss kiss kiss

well i already did ( sorry girls) and he tastes Gooddddddddddd tongue grin wink
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gazilgasto(f): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
if he loves me back then i would chose (b) undecided
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lizzy(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2006
me ooo, i dunno, it depends on if he really lyks me too, and if he does, den nufin more, but d man am talkin abt if CHANNING TATUM!, he is BAMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by jaybaby(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
This Thread Still Dey? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by trendy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2006
(a) Oh my God, YES i.e if it is Morris chestnut
(b) Oh, not sure, but might if it is Jamie Fixx
(e) Hell, No the rest of dem celebrities
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by busygirl(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2007
Hell no! ma body is d lord's temple, bt 2 avoid dt i wud nt even wish we stay alone 2gether in d same room, IT COULD BE TEMPTING!

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ultrafem(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
if i was alone with Denzel Washington God forgive me.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by osegwu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
oh my God! yes!

If I am alone with Razorr my Secrete lover

Even if it is in the public I won't mind.

Did I just say that? Please don't tell my baby
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Free(f): 4:30am On Mar 29, 2007
@ busygirl

who is dis Boy Ur displayin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by busygirl(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2007
Free, he's lemar obika, a musician in u.k
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by LilRed1(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Si Si!!! (yes yes!!!)
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sofine5(f): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
(a) OMG yea!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by rowlandwhy: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2007
Would u girls like to sleep with AKON grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by BUNMIAYO: 6:32pm On May 12, 2008
hail no.capital no no and no.for what reason.it s not every one you love or like or have crush on you will like to have sex with.my sis and bros aids is real.sex is an act that should be cherished so much like diamond and should not be given out to every dig and harry just for a few mintinues of childs play.sex should be kept sacrad and meant for your husband alone.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 13, 2008
hell no a kiss may ;Dbe
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ADEFUNMITE(f): 8:19am On May 13, 2008
hell no i won't even if he ask for it never my body is to precious for that
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by wilfred84(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2008
pls dont just live me and ciara in a room, i wont just sex her but i will BRUSH, BRUSH AND BRUSH her to the exreme.

me feel crezzzzzzzy for that gyal.

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by wilfred84(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2008
pls dont just live me and ciara in a room, i wont just sex her but i will BRUSH, BRUSH AND BRUSH her to the exreme.

me feel crezzzzzzzy for that gyal.

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lucabrasi(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2008
you realli dont need to ask when you see 2face and his baby mamas
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by qekzy(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2008
oya! oya!! oya!
everybody wake up kia kia! haa! you all have been talking from your dreamz, time to face reality, it's never gonna happen grin
by the way, I thot this guestion was ment for girls? wonder what me and all these other brothers are diong here shocked

but wait o! just in case it happens, that ciara wont be a bad company cool even if all i get to do is kiss those lips of hers kiss
some one wake me up abeg b4 i die follow
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2008
no cheesy
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by michele101: 4:32pm On May 15, 2008
no i wouldn't sleep with anyof them,,,,,,,,,,,,if hes my boyfriend than yes
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by snazzydawn(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
yes, I have, and the star is my boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.