Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10934 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by dremoney(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2006
laughssss,
kimba hi, wat i really mean is I NEED A SOULMATE, i only wrote a bit of my biography for d understanding of anyone dat might b interested, I would also appciate if ua able to get or perhaps refer me to any job placement though i work for a small organisation presently as a manager and wuld love to change my job as soon as yesterday, tnx
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2006
well i wont sleep with him
beocs if i do that he will not respect me he will thinks
becos he is a star that's why am gaving myself to him

will i wont.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Free(f): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2006
well i thought this was all just for fun grin grin
we all know is never gonna happen or is it?? undecided
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by bolex(m): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2006
am too old to be loving 'a star'

haha

get dumped after a night stand abi

No , Thank you

grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Free(f): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2006
undecided undecided
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by okie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2006
Lets race reality, If i was a girl, i will say the same thing but when that moment of trial comes. For God sake, You are left with ur faith. {temptation is not easy to overcome without the grace of God}. So please, before u say anything, try to think deep and picture urself in such situation.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lovelyS(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2006
If i happen 2 B a Lady and i'm alone in a room with USHER RAYMOND my anwer will B OH YEEEEEAH !, I will not only av a round of SEX with him but tie him down and give him an outstanding BLOW J**, and if i got pregnant in the process i will keep D baby, LUV U ALL !

USHER

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by eveseh(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2006
hey lovely,ya usher is now fat too fat so just forget him,

but if u like him fat than that's it
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 9:14pm On May 02, 2006
Wow, lovely_S that was very detailed. . .If, huh? wink
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by OldGlory1(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2006
Lovely S

The fact is that you are not a lady. Please also see if you can change your name. I am worried about you. Are you on our side? That was too graphic for a man to describe stuff he would want to do to another man "If he was a lady".
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 9:48pm On May 02, 2006
Awww, I didn't mean to hate on you Lovely_S. Do what you do. smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by OldGlory1(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2006
Lovely_S

I meant everything i said, please do not talk about another man in that manner. I does not matter if you were seeing yourself as a woman. Usher is a man, and you are a man. You can fantasize about Kelis, Pussy Cat Dolls, Beyonce, Janet, Mariah, Trina ETC
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 10:04pm On May 02, 2006
Please Old_Glory don't censore Lovely_S. Am dey free, abi?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mochafella(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2006
Old Glory:

I am worried about you. Are you on our side? That was too graphic for a man to describe stuff he would want to do to another man "If he was a lady".

Old Glory, I agree with you. This is a shade graphic. For a second I thot it was a female.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Ddii(f): 1:47pm On May 03, 2006
Morris Chesnut?
Desmond Elliot?

OMG ! yes, anytime !
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Shentz(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2006
well i would say YESSSIIIRRR to Lloyd BAnks but i would prefer it if he said he wants to make love wit me then it would mos def be on!!

and there is Michael Esuronye, however he spells hes name
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2006
lovely_S is a woman. She is just pretending in this room. Some people are really too over reserved. You must be boring
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2006
Also, I am not trying to be jealous but usher is not hotter than I with that his fat nose. The diffrence is that
- He is a cerebrity (even seal married a model)
- His pictures and movie scene are all rendered with computer program,

I am hotter, all my pictures are real, if i render then, i will be a male model.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2006
larger_20:

Also, I am not trying to be jealous but usher is not hotter than I with that his fat nose. The diffrence is that
- He is a cerebrity (even seal married a model)
- His pictures and movie scene are all rendered with computer program,

I am hotter, all my pictures are real, if i render then, i will be a male model.
LOL! You are so funny. Usher's "fat nose"! So true. That's what I dislike about him. undecided But Seal supposed to be uber charming. Isn't he Yoruba? You know how oyinbo women love Naija men. You prolly have 2 w/ you right now. wink
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 6:32pm On May 04, 2006
i still stick wiv usher!!! dude is hot
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2006
Ok stick with him

gem87:

i still stick with usher!!! dude is hot
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2006
lol fine i will do just dat

he's so hot he just mks me wanna cry
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by diddy4(m): 4:55am On May 12, 2006
aiight am gonna be true y'all, if am left with christina milian, i aint gonna think twice about that, am sexing her all the way. if i get Jessica Alba. that will be a nice birthday present. her ass drives me crazy.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2006
Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? : Probably. Maybe Not.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by bolex(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2006
crap

LOVE or LUST

damn

lol

sleeping wit the star is lust

dating the star is LOVE

anywayz

I might just wanna hang around with a star

not necessarily jump in bed with her
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2006
@ diddy4dt

yo nigger man, easy with the jessica alba thing.dude fantasize bout her in ur own tym not on d internet
im jokin, nah but still shez HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT.
NOONE LIKE HER.
shez DAMN fine.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2006
@ bolex

ur very right
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sade511(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2006
Hell no I wont sleep with him.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by MrIRS(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2006
Put me in a room with oge okoye. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ddizzle(f): 3:33am On May 25, 2006
(D) Hell no,

4 wear when he never marry me sha, !! tofiakwa!!
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by diddy4(m): 4:32am On May 25, 2006
hey ddizzle

u said that tufiakwa with correct accent. u dey vex oooo.

i feel your song girl. do ya thang.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by ddizzle(f): 4:52am On May 25, 2006
thanx, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) / 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos / Sexual Scenes In Nollywood:Right Or Wrong?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.