Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? (10944 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Jay Z Totally Has His Eye Out For The Vine Star That Interrupted His Courtside: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
she's so diff frm d other celebs
she hs her own thing going
not too loud
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2006
If I were in the same room with a celeb and she wants to have sex with me I'd take her to be very very irresponsible.

For the ladies let me spice things up a bit. What if you agreed and the guy turned out not to be as well-hung as the average man -- or can't seem to get it up?
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by anobscase(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
if i`m with beyoncee, i`ll (*******) her lol
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by venice(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2006
Oh God, i would do Terrence Howard, sweetlips brother, beautiful eyes and then i would also do Will Smith or Morris Chestnut demn the brothers are hotter than hott, smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2006
now this girl rite here is d definition of beautiful

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2006
She's not beautiful to me -- malnourished is more like it.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by vichel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2006
On the seventh day God rested, and after a very long rest he created Jessical Alba with another six days
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by mizkay(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2006
Actual question to this one should be "WILL THE STAR SLEEP WITH YOU?" - now that will be the day ------hehehehe. But also, knowing men, they'd probably sleep with a twisted can/broken bottle/binbag/, if they don't already! wink
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by larger20(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2006
that girls figure is common. shakira is something else
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by glamour(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2006
(e) Hell, No
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2006
@ stormz
Not dissing your girl, but, PLATFORM sandals? Really AHAHAHAHA! Only teasing. smiley

@ mizkay
You are so on point!!! grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by dejibabs1: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2006
I dont know what people take sex for?

Life is all about priority, that is why some people can forfeit a life time opportunity just to have sex.

Anyway, remember to use condom since HIV no get respect for man.

I'm not a saint. I just want to use this opportunity to preach the HIV gospel. I ve met with HIV victims and they are more beautiful and heathier than Agbani Darego

Fact: an average of 1 out of 8/10 in lagos is hiv positive. some contacted HIV under ikeja bridge doing manicure and pedicures.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ vichel
thnx man
u no sumtin good wen u c it

y'all dnt even try comparin her to shakira
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2006
miss alba's natural beauty is seriously attractive

shakira is jus a white version of beyonce
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by sade511(f): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2006
No because Beyonce is not natural, she is all make up.(Im not saying she is ugly) Shakira is very natural.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by stormz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2006
but beyonce has got a voice dat can bring the devil down
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by gem87(f): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2006
stormz! u r just like
well we think alike,
i ws tellin my friends d same thing
stormz:

shakira is jus a white version of beyonce
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by bolex(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2006
This is a serious issue

Especially for you gals with celeb crushes

lemme see ,

For me, I dont even have celeb crush

I think it's a childish thing

2nd, If I was single

Then the celeb is next ,

If I got a girl

I would only break my girl's heart doing that

If she did it to me

How would I feel

**Think**
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by kimba(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
and after you've(ladies) slept with your Male Celeb crush,

after the activity, what do you get? do you become a star? can you go around boasting, i have slept with "Michael Jackson" for example grin grin, no offense to MJ,

but your celeb star would feel more of a star, coz he would have added you to a long list of his accomplishments grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2006
Even stars can have AIDS. Magic Johnson still remains my number one man for not hiding it when he contracted it -- and he's very cute.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2006
MJ = cuTe? shocked Zahymaka, you're silly! smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2006
Not Michael Jackson. I said Magic Johnson.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2006
Yes, I know. I call them both MJ for convenience and I guess, confusion. Neither of them are cuTe to me.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Zahymaka(m): 3:56am On Apr 15, 2006
Console yourself with the thought that if Michael Jackson were the SI unit of cuteness, then Magic Johnson is way high up.

Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by Nia: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2006
Oh, well of course!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I had the opportunity, I would definitely take it, i mean we're talking possible once in a lifetime opportunity here. 
These would be my choices in no particular order: Blair underwood, Stuart Townsend, Chris Tucker--Although I think he'll prolly be cracking jokes half the time, LOL. 
and Johnny Depp--this guy looks like the type that you would definitely have fun with in bed.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by folkzy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2006
i ,
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by bolex(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2006
funketobi:

I met Bobby Valentino at a club on valetine's day this year. After he finished singing; he said he needed some girls to take to the VIP and they have to be ready to do anything he says. One of his crew came to me. I said No but i wanted to go in but i couldnt because i am a christian n i do not think is apppropriate.
But i held his hands and i took lots of pictures. N this is true n 4real. I thank the guy that took me eventhough he is not my boyfriend

I feel you jare

You no be like gals wey go do just anything

That is why most artists always have the mouth to call gals by the name BUTCHES

When they know they can do whatever they want with them
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by chinani(f): 12:55am On Apr 16, 2006
Anything!?! shocked I'm glad you didn't go. The idea itself scares me.
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by lauryn(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2006
not sure, but might, if u leave me in a room with petey pablo,,,,,,,,,,,,,freek a leek
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by vickky(f): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Is he A spiritual being or Human
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by dremoney(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2006
Madamssssssssssssssss,
please i need a wiffy, my e-mail(abakinola@yahoo.com), im a graduate of accounting, also good in system and network engineering but prefers networking coz its kindda professional, no games plz, chao
Re: Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? by kimba(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2006
@abakinola
Madamssssssssssssssss,
please i need a wiffy, my e-mail(abakinola@yahoo.com), im a graduate of accounting, also good in system and network engineering but prefers networking because its kindda professional, no games plz, chao

Maybe i dont get it, do you need a job referral or something,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Young Actress, Regina Daniels is 16yrs Today (Happy Birthday) / A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.