Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52767 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by wisco4real: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
for her to have opened up to you on such a sensitive matter, shows that she can still be trusted. if she had not told you that perhaps you would have gone ahead with the marriage. I will suggest you continue with her, though it is a little had to bear.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fredfr33zy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

The world has some principles some morally right and some are not which you can't change, is either you accept them or get angry the rest of your life.

Some of them are:
1. Nobody cares how you make your money, provided you have made it.
2. There are no morally wealthy men
3. Man can be excused for sleeping around but as a woman, you will be seen as a hoe
4. A woman can be excused if she hits a man several times but if a man retaliates he is seen as an abuser.
5, You can steal from a whole country and help a village, and you will be seen as a hero.

We have others.

6 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by daneni1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

That's because the consequences are not the same.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by tochez24(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.

A non virgin girl is like an opened wine bottle, any guy from anywhere is free to take a sip my brother until a foolish man walks up and buys an almost empty bottle... Now this is not about wine bottle⚠️

My brother marrying a non virgin is a big risk any young man can take, then again coupled with a lady that takes no responsibility for her actions can be a deal breaker for me... Imagine she blamed your absence for cheating and you're still asking questions!!!!

It's either you have money for DNA tests or you don't consider your peace and mental health for you to be considering such a woman for marriage!!!

I know you will still reason with your dick instead of your brain!!!⚠️

Marry her and see HELL, I'm already pitying you in advance🥺

3 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by slickbak(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
More health to you and more money in your bank.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Shawl001(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.

So, OP
You are waiting for someone out here to convince you to keep or do away with her?
This is about your life, your destiny, family life...for God sake.

You need to make that decision yourself, and stand by it.

Now,. What's your inner man telling you?
That's the voice you should follow.

Better still,
Seek spiritual counsel.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!

It's mentally draining...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jubrilELsudan: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID

SO IN YOUR FLAT COCONUT HEAD YOU THINK YOU OWN HER KUKUNASE

YOU NEVER EVEN MARRY HER YOU DON POSSES HER KUKUNASE LIKE YOUR PROPERTY AND BIRTHRIGHT

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Dynamicboss: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
The courage to tell you the truth is an applaud from her. Unfortunately, it's becoming a norm where some ladies do not count sexual escapade as cheating. Maybe experience had taught her a lesson but she ought to have called to know why you stop calling. Also, I blamed you for not communicating with her when you were going through the personal challenges.

Both of you should take the blame share. The decision is on you if you like her or not.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oga run!!!
what other advice do you need?
However, that doesn't mean the next lady wouldn't cheat!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by JOGICE(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jumokeadele(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Let her go, it will live with you for the rest of your life, you will always remember it during sex with her, there will be a picture of her in your memory playing out how she's giving that guy from the back, it will weaken your erection each time you make love with her
[quote author=letstalksense post=127642802][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

On the contrary, you're already addicted to it grin grin grin. Just look at this, you're the first to comment. If you are going to stop next week, is this for you to say goodbye to us here? Lol
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by folake4u(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

Apt!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by skj1377(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Don't continue marriage with her.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by tivta(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Romanoff:
You didn't tell her you were going through personal challenges and will need some space to sort things put, you just ghosted her. Stop ghosting people, learn to communicate. She probably just assumed herself unattached after you ghosted her and with young girls these days, it's normal.

How do you people say someone is Godly just cause they look a certain way? You'll keep falling for wolves in sheep's clothing if you keep doing this. The bible says "by their fruits, you will know them". Meaning by their actions and behaviour, you will know if they are Godly or not. By your own fruits, are you Godly, by her own fruits, is she Godly? Can two work together unless they agree? Amos 3:3. If you're not Godly, you have no business looking for a Godly woman. If you're still a fornicator, looks like you're on the right path.

Sharapppp
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by fitinwell: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bro code... It was a setup and well planned operation... You already engaged her before her service year .. but she also already made up her mind to smash her cookie during her service year... Leave godly matter ...

Smash na Smash,...

Just go do Test before you Smash her too..

I no fit advice you for this matter...

Na u know wetin you see for her body... Wey make you engage her...

So stick with wetin u see for her body..

Give am better smashing...

God bless your union...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

You know that woman's extramarrital affairs could lead to mix up if she's not careful and that could turns out to be big problem for a her?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by udeh3(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Well, what I see from both of you is "lack of self respect, commitment and discipline". Now, you and somebody are in a relationship, you're passing through challenges, the best thing you could do is to ghost the other, really! So, assuming you are now married and you pass through challenges, you'll ghost your partner?

In addition, your partner didn't hear from you and for all she thought about is to fornicate? Was there any time you told her it's over? She can't even place calls to know how you're doing or atleast, to know the state of the relationship before taking her decision? Camp is just 3wks of different activities and in those 3wks, you saw a guy who toasted you and you start having sex in the camp... I can bet you, that act alone is irresponsibility. It's even against the camp rules. During my days in Sagamu camp, many were sent home for that act alone and I know it hasn't changed

Both of you lack the strength and knowledge for marriage. Spend time to develop yourselves and leave marriage alone. Work on being responsible, ability to communicate and finally, work on discipline

Marriage isn't what you see on the surface. It's very deep.

Finally, I will advice you leave her. You guys should go your separate ways. In the safety world we say, "Safety First, Safety Always". If you want to live long, always apply this rule of safety in whatever you do

Peace!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by AntiTerrorist: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
How sure are you that she told you the whole truth? My mind is telling me she only gave you a tip of the iceberg. Can you live with the whole truth? Didn't you cheat too while she was away? The answers to these questions will help in your decision making.

My fiancee (now my wife) cheated on me multiple times with one evangelist/prophet when she was living in Abuja. She willingly confessed on her own without asking her. Though I forgave her but truth be told it's not easy to live with the truth. I wished she never confess to me or I never continue with her. But we are married for two years now. And God has blessed us with a beautiful daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Timetravel88: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Anybody wey wan fvck, make e go fvck. Fvck your own, I fvck my own. God no go vex.

Same should be applied to women too. Women should become the primary provider of security and resources for the family, since you want to play equality. You want to fvck around like men but don’t want to do the other job that makes men attractive in the first place.
See mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BrighterSyde: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

I’m just happy the men you are supporting are cheating with your wives.

My comment doesn’t mean I support men cheating.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by purples25(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
What nonsense.

You kept asking her to tell you. Now you heard the truth that you want to hear, you are crying up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Romanoff:
You didn't tell her you were going through personal challenges and will need some space to sort things put, you just ghosted her. Stop ghosting people, learn to communicate. She probably just assumed herself unattached after you ghosted her and with young girls these days, it's normal.

And she didn't have his number too before making such decision? Let's keep defending bullshits
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Oga, forget about that lady and move on. I do not know why some men like punishing themselves
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by quickee: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

Just a year NYSC and she has gone down. That’s how cheap people can be.
First of all, you have to give your own life to Christ. I hope you have not engaged in sexual relationship with her? Disconnect yourself from every purity and allow God to lead you.
Seeking advice from Nairaland for a future home is not a thing to write about. A lot of carnal people will give you advices that will make you shed tears in your future. Social media space is not real, bro. Even a demon will advise you.
A word is enough for the wise. I hope your heart is enlarged enough to comprehend this.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by silaswills01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
As u enter 2024 don't tolerate disloyalty
If u marry her she'll still continue
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by pikechukwu6(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
But this no change the fact that am taking a bottle liquid of Stout drink cry
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by tonee45: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Guy marry if you wan marry you no go see saint. If you love her and she loves you back, and both of you are willing to make it work, you will have a happy home.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Camp is just three weeks, that's too short a time to meet and kpansh. She's serious with you before, then on a flip, the next person you'll meet may have kpansh with 99 men and told you she was forced once.

Marry her and live your life.

You already made a mistake by pretending like nothing happened. You should have showed her how disappointed you are and used that to bargain. Any attempt to cheat will end the relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.