Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Convo With A Girl On Michat (6194 Views)

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Funny Convo With A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Angrigowt: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2023
Direct skin diving. Straight hiv. Disgusting piece of rag..smells like dirty gear oil. Inyama. Hookup are walking corpse

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by DesChyko: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Plot Twist: Nah man e dey follow chat and they're about to scam this bros 🌚

6 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Colson(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2023
DesChyko:
Plot Twist: Nah man e dey follow chat and they're about to scam this bros 🌚
😂

1 Like

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by westlius(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Nazgul:
I don't get this.

8k to sleep with a total stranger when she has a fiance she's living with and who's probably shouldering all her financial responsibilities.

Like what is 8k and what exactly can such amount of money do for her in this economy?

If the money the op was offering was like 500k - 1m, I would have understood. But 8k? Haba, that girl is nothing but a parasite.
The 8k will even reduce if he knacks her well in d first meeting

1 Like

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by JustPowerApps(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2023
You won't see dem feminist today grin Their matta don cast
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Persephone1:
You are not different from her... Someone is also going to end up with you who have no respect for yourself or pride in your body to patronize sex workers.

Phew!

Okay ma.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Karlifate: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Her DP says "what God cannot do doesn't exist" yet she's hawking kpekus like groundnut. undecided

jumokeadele:
Only God can show you their true color, they go to church regular , they upload status about Jesus like 5times a day, they have 8 - 5 jobs. They don't miss mid week and sunday services. They look homely , they come from a decent home yet they do hookup, they will even use their boyfriend or husband picture as dp.

The holier the bio and/or status, the more degenerate they are. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by jamesversion: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nazgul:
I don't get this.

8k to sleep with a total stranger when she has a fiance she's living with and who's probably shouldering all her financial responsibilities.

Like what is 8k and what exactly can such amount of money do for her in this economy?

If the money the op was offering was like 500k - 1m, I would have understood. But 8k? Haba, that girl is nothing but a parasite.

If you dey carry hookup regular, you will know the range of pricing. Hook up maxes at 100k a night.
Who go pay 500k to 1M for hook up na?

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Karlifate: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
jamesversion:

If you dey carry hookup regular, you will know the range of pricing. Hook up maxes at 100k a night.

grin

@ bolded:

Politicians and ritualists.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by johnog4sure: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Persephone1:
You are not different from her... Someone is also going to end up with you who have no respect for yourself or pride in your body to patronize sex workers.

Phew!
you are very wrong, its not equal, equitable whatever word u want to use, its never the same for both sides

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nazgul: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
jamesversion:
I'm not talking about hookup prices. I'm talking about a supposedly engaged girl asking a total stranger for 8k so he can have sex with her.

If she was asking for between 500k - 1m, I would have understood considering how hard things are in this economy. But 8k?

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by We4all: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ardeholar:

I tell you bruv

She dropped her number, took the convo to WhatsApp and she wanted to meet up with me last night.. That period, the guy was out with friends.

What are you feeling like? From her write up, one can easily tell that the lady in question is an unrefined and low class woman. Hooking up with ladies like that tells a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by johnog4sure: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nazgul:
I don't get this.

Wrong as far as you have a price tag, you are cheap, and yes people pay that much for sex(500k). I was bargaining 10k vs 20k with a hookup girl sometimes ago, the next thing she ask me was "what do u take me for?" I quickly reminded her that my mechanic can afford that 20k. She got angry and blocked me, but I am glad she got the message that as long as you have a price tag anybody can afford you. This is why we men value and respect virtuous women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
We4all:

What are you feeling like? From her write up, one can easily tell that the lady in question is an unrefined and low class woman. Hooking up with ladies like that tells a lot about you.

Okay sir.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Simp will learn d hard way. It is very wrong to monopolise a hoe...shine d kpekus & move on.

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by MrDoGood(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dangerous
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Uchenna10(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
insidelife22:
Don't think I will ever get married

Same here....I can't...
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by stacyadams: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
The words of the true legendary "mosdii"

"Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

Note...they became more useless in2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
johnog4sure:
you are very wrong, its not equal, equitable whatever word u want to use, its never the same for both sides
You read equity I posted human integrity/decency

Na you know wetin you read o
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by astonished: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
You mean you support a man spend 500k to 1M just because of sex of how many minutes?

What's the annual salary of most graduates, civil servants and factory workers in this country?, and you mean kpetus worth that kind of amount?

How much is karat of gold or diamond? and you think man should pay such amount just to fvck pussi.

Funny
Nazgul:
I don't get this.

1 Like

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by samwash(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
My question be say who be this guy's when dey patronize all these girls?
This girl nor go change, even in husband's house, she go still dey run this show base on code.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
This is why i can't chase any girl for this life, I always advice people to move on when someone isn't giving u time or not been honest

Usually is all this girls with no job that usually end like this. Make God give me better bread, make I marry one professional like doctor, lecturer etc. All these small small girls with no job go stain your white, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by dclak112: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
But wait this convo na dating app ABI waytin
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by NaijaCuzin: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wonders
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Davidcorny: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
ItisWell22:

You sound like you’ve seen so much. 😟

It’s well…
I've seen worse, prayer warrior and choir mistress was fvcking her whole estate, this one no be I hear, I follow am see am myself, them dey enter her daily.

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by historic: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tynaclem1:
My gender oooo why?

Oh I pity the husband to be, imagine spending millions for wedding only to marry 2 rounds 8k ashawo. God punish her. Nonsense

These are the kind of things men see online and offline that will now make men see us as things to be used and tossed. May God help the few good women still left who knows the value of a good man in her life

You this lady again ... Always talking with wisdom. Your husband na lucky man. Rare to find your kinda woman.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by eazzzy1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
She’s rendering a service. You are either interested or not. I respect that she’s willing to earn the pay. She’s not billing you, she’s not feeling entitled to your money because she had a conversation with you.

I only pity the brother who’s married to her. I hope he finds out soon before it’s too late.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Uptheante(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Even her pics on Facebook shows the traits of olosho. I'm surprised her so-called fiance is not sensible enough to detect this
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Her DP says "what God cannot do doesn't exist" yet she's hawking kpekus like groundnut. undecided

You see girls with that kind DP.. fear them lol

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
jumokeadele:
Only God can show you their true color, they go to church regular , they upload status about Jesus like 5times a day, they have 8 - 5 jobs. They don't miss mid week and sunday services. They look homely , they come from a decent home yet they do hookup, they will even use their boyfriend or husband picture as dp.

Disgracing the innocent man around
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
If As a man you have been on this forum for quite a while and you still give room for a woman to .manipulate you like RC vehicles. For such a man his case is beyond redemption.

Bro I'm telling you. Nairaland really opened my eyes to a whole lots of things on this gender.

2 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by dkidd: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
insidelife22:
Don't think I will ever get married
Hehehehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet / Strangest And Most Disturbing Philias You Never Knew Of / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.