Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In A Nigerian Club (51427 Views)

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Jan 04
1Sharon:
■ I've seen ppl smoke all sorts in the club in Nigeria.
Even in the West, people still smuggle in all sorts and smoke it I'm one corner
Be specific. Which club in the West is that? lipsrsealed

List of Smoking bans as of 2021
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Tranquility2345: 1:02pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:
Guys, what is the fun in clubbing abeg? Few days ago I went to a club. Here is what I observed

1. Some girls hustling to get hook up gigs.
2. Some guys trying so hard to out spend each other.
3. A new job industry has been created for hype men. Whatever that means.
4. How can the smoking of shi sha be legal?
5. You cannot have a good time in a club. It's too noisy
6. I will never go there again.

File photos used for illustration

Na that hype man noise dey vex me pass angry

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05
HeatSeeker:

I wish I could like your post a thousand times. I don't just understand the clubbing thing. I don't see it as enjoyable. It's Just noise, smoke and alcohol.
even me wey I like club and ashawo joints ,the last time I visited them was almost 15 years ago,I see it has stress and not enjoyable to me anymore

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by darealez(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:
Guys, what is the fun in clubbing abeg? Few days ago I went to a club. Here is what I observed

I was at this Lounge on Christmas, lol! I had to leave... Like, y'all do these noise as fun? Lol!
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:02pm On Jan 05
how did they allow you get this private and exclusive space photo shots
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Authur729(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05
Oga removed body club is club enjoyment is not made for small pikin omo enjoy ur life o no go regret for old age o
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Tranquility2345: 1:03pm On Jan 05
PARADIZEPRIEST:
how did they allow you get this exclusive photo shots

Guy are you that dull abi na the school wey you no go dey do you? undecided
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Oritna94(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05
Club ke? I have never been to a club. And I will never go to one. Just noise makers feeling among. Smh.....
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by ajbiggie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05
Sodom and gomora of our time
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Britishpea: 1:07pm On Jan 05
Anytime I went e dey do me to quickly leave. That’s when I was still going. Not anymore. It’s too noisy, and acrid.

It’s a place where one just stupidly struggles to outspend others ostentatiously for people who won’t say “thank you”

To impress babes that only needs your money that night ONLY- they meet a lot of spenders everyday

And to enrich the club owner by buying a bottle water at 2k. While u inhale a lot of hazardous substances.

To me also, it’s not worth it.

6 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by adecz: 1:07pm On Jan 05
Having a daughter growing up
in urban Nigeria today na wahala❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by franchasofficia: 1:08pm On Jan 05
Ebi pa wa oh angry

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Authur729(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05
Animegirl:
I want to go to a club and see for myself. It seems fun when my friends post on their snap stories.
abeg go o e too sweet
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by DrAda(f): 1:10pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:

My thoughts exactly
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by EEIA: 1:10pm On Jan 05
Na where Jennyclay the go find work be this?

And after, na so she go dey like the picture below only say she no go wear any cloth. When them the pound her. grin

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05
Sigh... You didn't even mention the varying degrees and abundance of odors oozing out of human pores, buccal cavities, and other orifices. embarassed

The first and only time I went, I was deeply concerned about contracting skin and other infections... Should I even talk about the ringing in my ears hours after I left?!!

Well, those who enjoy such outings know what they love about these places... For me, it's a pure waste of time and money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05
BItt:
It's a funny place. The noise gives me headaches
I have only been there once
Nairaland VAR

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:11pm On Jan 05
THIS IS ONE PLACE I WILL NEVER BE IN MY LIFETIME! THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR MAKING ME WHO U MADE ME!!

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by ImoleNaija: 1:13pm On Jan 05
Tranquility2345:

The question irritated you too? E get as e be oo.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Toluwanise247(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05
Animegirl:
I want to go to a club and see for myself. It seems fun when my friends post on their snap stories.
My advice for you is this …. Don’t be like lamilami ( lamailami is a fly that you only see when it going but you can’t see it return) if you go in peace you might not come back in peace, nothing might happen to you physically but it might affect your way of life.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by 12345baba(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05
I hate clubbing. Wetin there speakers dey do my ear drums no good.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Tranquility2345: 1:17pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:

Abi na d club wey dem carry me go?

Which club be that?
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Focusmind: 1:18pm On Jan 05
Lounges for me. I hate disorganised places and clubs seem like one. I only attended one club, and that was in the UK then as an international student. The club was usually visited by oldies......single women in their 40s down to even 70s. I went with a course mate who usually visited the place. He had a 47 year old woman that he was always digging it with then.

I felt so weird that day. One oldie with tattoos all over her body with heavy makeup came and engaged me in discussions and wanted a dance with me. I had to play along. Later in the night, I started looking for my friend and he was no where to be found. I called him and he said that he had left with his woman. I screamed and said but you didn't tell me. He said, abeg carry that your own woman dey go house. grin

Very funny experience. Apart from, something like a steak meat that I ate and one spirit drink that I drank, the whole setting was too weird with some of them looking like addicts, huge body piercings and tattoos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by kkins25(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:

These are stuff that make a club a club. Our ancestors did same only around a fire.. They smoked more than we do self.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by AbujaLagos: 1:20pm On Jan 05
OloYeOfEgbE:

I'm lost...

Didn't you just say Club?
football club
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by o123456789(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05
Antihypocrite:

You must be from Edo State Nigeria... Jokers Club GRA, is one club I can visit after Luciano in Ugbighokho. When ever you visit a night club please go with your wife if you are married. Every time there is an A list artiste performing, it's fun as everywhere will be lit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by skj1377(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05
Animegirl:

If you have minimum of "obvious boobs " and nice or "large arse " all you need is a good spender ;yahoo or fraud boy taking you there. Just know your honeypot will take a hit. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by sacajawea: 1:24pm On Jan 05
1Sharon:
You're just not the party type and that's okay.

Why shouldn't shisha be legal ?
Ehen...?? So iwọ na ma'n j'aiye?
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by jetson06: 1:25pm On Jan 05
You like an okrika version of Zlatan Ibile.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by YourGFsnatcher: 1:25pm On Jan 05
Animegirl:

Don't let your friends lead u into a lifestyle you will.not.be proud of soon. There's nothing exciting about devaluing yourself. If I meet a girl that's this innocent about clubbing like you... I'd take her to mama straight. But your friends will tell you it doesn't matter because they've lost their value and will want u to join them.

If u don't believe me... say u have a brother... he has two girls...one's like your friends who party all the time and the other like you who's not experienced in the club... who will u advice him to bring home?
But your friends wil still tell you it doesn't matter right?
Women's worth are in their purity. No matter how much a girl is making or no matter how kind she may be...if you are not pure to some certain standard... u become less desirable.

8 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29pm On Jan 05
Tranquility2345:

YOU ARE A REALLY DUMB ASS. angry
SO,INSTEAD OF CONTRIBUTIN SOMETHIN MEANFULLY, NA ABUSE FULL THAT YA HEAD,YOU LOWLIFE CHARACTER. undecided you should go rant with ya type,because yu are under my feet. angry
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Obierika(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05
HeatSeeker:

I wish I could like your post a thousand times. I don't just understand the clubbing thing. I don't see it as enjoyable. It's Just noise, smoke and alcohol.

Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.