Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless (5727 Views)

Most Naija Babes Have Flat Shapless Yansh / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
omo na wetin dey happen? grin
many naija babes these days no get yansh at all and even if dem wear very tight jeans u no go still see anything for there.other west african girls like the ones from ivory coast ,cameroun and ghana get big sexy yansh but when it comes to naija women their yansh just dey as flat as sand paper.Even sef when i go egypt during the 2006 african nations i even come see say egyptian girls and other north african girls even get big yansh.omo e dey so embarrasing dat na naija women be the only african women wey get flat yansh in the continent of africa.even black american women,caribean women get yansh and even at that many oyibo girls don dey grow better big sexy yansh.Naija women case dey different.Many ikebeless naija babes just boku around every place.Omo na wetin dey happen? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
smh.nice observation dude.u deserve 2 be *****
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by 195(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na shiit full most Nigerian girl's nyash

kant even bother myself looking there wen white chicks full everywhere

kant u see my man vicjustice - mtshcewww undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:
omo na wetin dey happen? grin
many naija babes these days no get yansh at all and even if dem wear very tight jeans u no go still see anything for there.other west african girls like the ones from ivory coast ,cameroun and ghana get big sexy yansh but when it comes to naija women their yansh just dey as flat as sand paper.Even sef when i go egypt during the 2006 african nations i even come see say egyptian girls and other north african girls even get big yansh.omo e dey so embarrasing dat na naija women be the only african women wey get flat yansh in the continent of africa.even black american women,caribean women get yansh and even at that many oyibo girls don dey grow better big sexy yansh.Naija women case dey different.Many ikebeless naija babes just boku around every place.Omo na wetin dey happen? shocked shocked shocked shocked

The nose for your face don add two inches.
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogugua are u talking of my third leg? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by 195(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

ogugua are u talking of my third leg? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by slimyem: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
Op,person wey do you don peme.your case na no remedy.shiooor!
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Now, with the rate at which quantum superfluous threads, such as this one springs up, one cant help but wonder what the f[b]u[/b]ck is moderation all about? You allow threads of such unquantifiable stupidity to run freely, sometimes making the frontpage and when one objects to such threads by vociferously vituperating against such threads, he is sent a "Private Warning". . . R   U   B   B   I   S   H!

What the heck is Romantic about this ludicrous laughable fanciful sensational "Legend of yanshless Naija babes?" This is a sign of psychosis in its elemental stages!

This thread is a FUNNY JOKE, and should belong to the JOKES section, where the laughs rightly belong to! I wont be surprised though, if this comment is deleted and this thread moved to the front page. Yes! That's what they do! These kind of threads may look funny and may seem to drive traffic to this site, but for real, when NAIRALAND becomes a BIG FAT JOKE. . . Well. . .

This thread reeks of stupidity, and the MODS know this! It is hypocritical to ban people for bypassing the word filter, and for derailing threads, when in actual fact threads like this one, that can best be described as "Derailing the Romance section" is left, without any sanctions imposed nor any control measures effected, against this rambunctiousness!

Until something is done. . .[/size]
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
Their assessss are probably clinging to their stomach.
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Natasha2(f): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Now, with the rate at which quantum superfluous threads, such as this one springs up, one cant help but wonder what the f[b]u[/b]ck is moderation all about? You allow threads of such unquantifiable stupidity to run freely, sometimes making the frontpage and when one objects to such threads by vociferously vituperating against such threads, he is sent a "Private Warning". . . R   U   B   B   I   S   H!

What the heck is Romantic about this ludicrous laughable fanciful sensational "Legend of yanshless Naija babes?" This is a sign of psychosis in its elemental stages!

This thread is a FUNNY JOKE, and should belong to the JOKES section, where the laughs rightly belong to! I wont be surprised though, if this comment is deleted and this thread moved to the front page. Yes! That's what they do! These kind of threads may look funny and may seem to drive traffic to this site, but for real, when NAIRALAND becomes a BIG FAT JOKE. . . Well. . .

This thread reeks of stupidity, and the MODS know this! It is hypocritical to ban people for bypassing the word filter, and for derailing threads, when in actual fact threads like this one, that can best be described as "Derailing the Romance section" is left, without any sanctions imposed nor any control measures effected, against this rambunctiousness!

seconded brother I no fit south grin
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Goldieluks: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Their assessss are probably clinging to their stomach.
shocked shocked grin angry shocked
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Ranoscky(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2011
Speechless!
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by HISchild: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2011
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!" - Matt 6:22-23. Remove ya eye, no only trouble dey there.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." -  Matt 5:28
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2011
@ogugua88
I see you are doing the make over phase by phase wink
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2011
sexkillz:

na wich one come be ur headache for inside? grin
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:
@ogugua88
I see you are doing the make over phase by phase wink

Lol which makeover?
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Ozioma49(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
@sexkillz your begining to irritate me with this your way of supporting the female folks just to look nice.
@op you made a good obsevation,was even thinking the same thing,it seems to be common these days with the present generation
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ozioma49:

@sexkillz your begining to irritate me with this your way of supporting the female folks just to look nice.
@op you made a good obsevation,was even thinking the same thing,it seems to be common these days with the present generation
Yes true word.Back then nigerian girls used to have ikebe but nowardays most nigerian girls dont have anything back or front.Omo na wetin dey happen?
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
lefulefu:

na wich one come be your headache for inside? grin
[size=14pt]Nothing! But to hear that you actually died a cretinous Nincompoop would be quite a pathetic shame!. . . #Just Saying![/size] wink

Ozioma49:

[size=14pt]Thank you for you inconsequential Observation. . .

Now, pls proceed to the 3rd mainland bridge, and take a nice jump off! Make sure you dive in head first, to get the maximum desired results!. . . Nonsense!. . .
[/size]
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Ozioma49(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2011
@sexkillz would you quit embarrasing your silly self, stop telling everyone your age, stop it son!!
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by lovelydoll: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2011
sexkillz:

thank you ,you should be a mod
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by 195(f): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2011
Laffing out loud covering my gold braces, yea adult braces
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by born2boink(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2011
More Nyanshes is a result of too much fucking and it is Originated from Love Peddlers Joint
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Njgirl1: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
now posts lyk this make me think 'if you are a nlander who smokes weed thats your cup of tea but please do not smoke weed just b4 posting' u can always smoke weed after posting. Read posts by the brothers lefulefu 190 and mr Cork and u will see this advice is called 4. Ozioma quit hating on sexkilz 4 not sharing ur views all nl guys must not be chauvinists.
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2011
Nj girl si ur arse as flat as a paper board?
oya answer me yes or no grin
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by dabrake(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sexkillz baba, do u know how a low-esteemed individual behaves? Trying to butress a silly point by elevating him/herself to a legendary figure of a worthless & shameless insignificant nonentitious skillful braggart trying to be a 'don'. Those who feels they are dons smoke, bully, shout, . . . and all manner of shi.t just to be recognised but do no know that they are the real unrivalled & undisputed buffons. Dons are cool but are outstanding in anything they do. That's lefulefu's description. Sexkillz, why not ignore him instead of your constant use of ten-and-above-lettered-words to 'flog' (lefu)2. You are always fighting riffraffs with your comments. Haba! If you fight a madman always, it will become difficult to differentiate the lunatic from the sane. Word
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Dsense(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
You people re turning NL to something else with these threads grin
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by MaziEludo: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
That's quite an observation but it is not limited to the womenfolk only.
These days, the size of the average joystick is also decreasing.
In my own honest opinion, it is somfin dat has 2 do with pollution ( in d urban areas.)
U can confirm by comparin ur findings 2 dat in d rural areas (wia dia's fresher air.)
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by Ranoscky(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2011
Mazi Eludo:

That's quite an observation but it is not limited to the womenfolk only.
These days, the size of the average joystick is also decreasing.
In my own honest opinion, it is somfin dat has 2 do with pollution ( in d urban areas.)
U can confirm by comparin your findings 2 dat in d rural areas (wia dia's fresher air.)
Gayyish statement. How do u come up with that?
Re: Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless by LordReed(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol which makeover?

The hair, the clothes. . . not your usual get up, at least not in your past profile pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.