Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman (7314 Views)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 2:30pm On Jan 05
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Remijuice: 2:33pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:
This is coming from a man who wants to get rid of misogynists and bring women/ladies back to his forum.

Interesting.
Cry me a river...

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by DenreleDave(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Seun cheesy
Seun cheesy
Seun cheesy

Oya show me love wether I'll not be forever grateful to you.

Seun ooooo cheesy cheesy. Make I drop aza?

Front page material. Oga in the house don post. cheesy cheesy cheesy

🤔
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 2:42pm On Jan 05

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 2:45pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:

🤔

Wetin happen? Na you be seun?

Seun oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Fira09(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:
This is coming from a man who wants to get rid of misogynists and bring women/ladies back to his forum.

Interesting.
A clear and obvious fact got you pained? Nah.......
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 2:50pm On Jan 05
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by treasuremi1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05
Haylel:

Kinda looked here and there and i've come to a conclusion not to help anybody, man or woman.
Charity? NO!
Pious giving? NO!
Help anyone? NO!
Let's be honest, most of the time, the helper gains nothing.

I've always believed in giving. And I feel a deep sense of satisfaction whenever I give to people esp the less privileged who may not be able to offer me anything back in return.
It's a natural law that when we give to others, we receive in many folds beyond what we have given.
The good giver gains so much when he/she gives

6 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Fira09(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:
I knew you would give a mention! You can't just help it can you?
I hope you don't turn around to accuse me of following you around grin
Didn't even recognize the moniker, I only stated my view, nothing else.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 2:55pm On Jan 05
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 2:56pm On Jan 05
I know this guy is a redpiller deep down, thats' the only reason why he doesn't delete those redpill content.

Women will show you shege. There's always a man waiting to outspend you. The game is the game.

No matter how much you give a woman, just make sure she's also giving something back to you. Women are inherently selfish, it's in their genetic coding. The ones that aren't selfish are called outliers (they're rare) you might never meet one in your life. Also, the ones that are selfless are very dangerous. As they are selfless in giving, they're also selfless in giving their pussy. They will give pussy to anyone kind to them as a way of paying back. So this is also not always a good thing.

But one thing you can do is to teach these women how to give to you, and how to invest in you. And I'm not talking about giving pussy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by maestro299: 2:58pm On Jan 05
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. 😭
Oga Seun, wetin happen?

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by treasuremi1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05
It sounds normal to help a woman than a man cos a woman is often viewed as a weaker gender than a man. However, recent reports have shown that many women today are opportunists and they have this entitlement mentality.
I think it's because the women have been getting more favors so when some "little" favors are shown to them, they view them as nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 2:59pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:

Interesting.

Them don quickly humble the werey. He go swallow redpill by force. grin grin grin
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 3:11pm On Jan 05
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 3:13pm On Jan 05
Tranquility2345:

Na Seun you dey call simp? Wetin you dey fear? Talk am with your full chest na 😅

Dude read the comment of the guy above me.

Seun is a redpiller, which one is simp
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Osashalom: 3:16pm On Jan 05
One dey a woman said her husband of 22years has not bought anything for her in those years!!! Another one said she can't boast of anything from her man of 3years, the man broke up with her but she says no way they must remain together.... If you like kill yourself for those people...m

9 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by LeeSmart: 3:16pm On Jan 05
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal.
PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain.
E be like our chairmooh don collect breakfast oo

5 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 3:16pm On Jan 05
Gadafii:
I will disagree with you slightly on your submission

I carefully select my girls, the type that are valuable and can take care of their basic needs
My girl for example has spent more on me that I have, she gifts more and some times I collect money from her to fix stuff and later send to her, with interest

I don’t have problem helping my girl, because of value we have added to each other, but you see all these entitled ones, Dem no fit see my five naira

I have serious problem with guys who uses the phrase "my girl"

Dude how is she your girl? Is she your wife yet? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland? I have noticed that it's mainly guys that uses this phrases but you'll hardly see a girl saying that towards a guy. This is because girls are way smarter. They're keeping their options open and will never use that phrase "my guy my guy my this my that" Na only simp dudes dey use am and Una full nairaland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 3:21pm On Jan 05
thrillionaire:
Agreed.
This beautiful gurl I began dating started giving me the cold shoulder because I didn't give her Christmas money. She forgot the other times I gave her money freely.
I wonder how broke girls broke shame guys .. the audacity.

Limit the attention you give to her or rather just dump her and end the relationship.

Broke girls thinks they're doing a guy a favour by dating him. They believe the guy is the reason they're poor. They believe they have no problem being broke themselves.

They see nothing wrong dating a rich guy, they think they're in the same level with him. Broke girls are delusional

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Gadafii: 3:22pm On Jan 05
StrongAlphMale:

I have serious problem with guys who uses the phrase "my girl"

Dude how is she your girl? Is she your wife yet? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland? I have noticed that it's mainly guys that uses this phrases but you'll hardly see a girl saying that towards a guy. This is because girls are way smarter. They're keeping their options open and will never use that phrase "my guy my guy my this my that" Na only simp dudes dey use am and Una full nairaland.
you are throwing the word simp around freely, I suggest you read my last topic and acquaint yourself with my orientation concerning women and relationships

But let me tell you this, when you make a girl invest more in a relationship/marriage, when she has a lot more to loose compared to you, her loyalty might not be 💯, you have certain control and say over her personal decisions, she listens to you, she takes correction from you, she asks for your opinion and trust your decision, she’s your girl

But however one should never loose guard despite all of these, a man must still have an option, because she can wake up one day and decides to be something else… simps are men who does not exert their masculine dominance in their partners, who settle for less and invest their all in her and the relationship, simps don’t have their own mind and say in their own relationship, simps do everything to please her and I am nowhere near that

12 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05
It's normal that's why I dont give ladies money.this year go worse, even data,I no dey send anybody

9 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Achor1111(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05
Seun:

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. 😭
E be like you have been served breakfast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 3:36pm On Jan 05
Gadafii:
you are throwing the word simp around freely, I suggest you read my last topic and acquaint yourself with my orientation concerning women and relationships

But let me tell you this, when you make a girl invest more in a relationship/marriage, when she has a lot more to loose compared to you, her loyalty might not be 💯, you have certain control and say over her personal decisions, she listens to you, she takes correction from you, she asks for your opinion and trust your decision, she’s your girl

But however one should never loose guard despite all of these, a man must still have an option, because she can wake up one day and decides to be something else… simps are men who does not exert their masculine dominance in their partners, who settle for less and invest their all in her and the relationship, simps don’t have their own mind and say in their own relationship, simps do everything to please her and I am nowhere near that

You'll hardly see a girl using that phrase for a guy. Like I said wether she invest in that relationship or not Dude she's keeping her options open.

No be today girls start to ask guys for advice. And how does that makes her your girl? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland? Is she your wife yet or what exactly?

When was the last time we see a girl using the phrase "my guy my guy or my man my man? They don't even use the word "my" na guys dey always dey excited to use that word. It's Simpson in nature Dude. Make Una stop am! Worst of all, she isn't your wife yet. If she mistakenly becomes your wife that means you'll start screaming my mama my mama everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by DesChyko: 3:37pm On Jan 05
Why shake this table, boss?

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by eepeepook: 3:57pm On Jan 05
Small girl don use this one eye see shege.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Wetin happen? Na you be seun?

Seun oooo cheesy cheesy

How are you Jewess?
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by iLegenddd: 4:40pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:

Interesting.
Does that mean be shouldn't he honest anymore? Misogyny is about abusing women and mistreating them, not about being honest.

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 4:49pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:

How are you Jewess?

Do you know me before?
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Nicepoker(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05
He has been baptized into the brotherhood

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by DenreleDave(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Do you know me before?

Who doesn't know you? grin grin
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 5:06pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:

Who doesn't know you? grin grin

Really? undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls / How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. / Top 10 Countries Where There Is More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.