Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman (7280 Views)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A SΒ£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Iamblessed85: 5:26pm On Jan 05
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. ;DA week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. 😭

You thought the people that push the redpill teachings don’t have time abi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If you were part of that thread, you would have been sufficiently armed to go through what you’re dealing with right now.

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by DenreleDave(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Really? undecided.

How are you?
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 5:37pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:

How are you?

I'm good.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by bukatyne(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05
Tranquility2345:

Na only you spit facts. Man, woman. All are the same. Man wey you go dash money today, tomorrow he go expect you to dash am again. You no give am, then you become enemy number one. All of them are the same. Broke people are very wicked and ungrateful angry

Na woman show Seun shege; Na broke person show you shege...... grin cheesy

Every mallam with im kettle cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05
maestro299:
Oga Seun, wetin happen?

His post script has told you the problem na.

Oga Seun would be alright cheesy grin
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05
Proserpina:
This is coming from a man who wants to get rid of misogynists and bring women/ladies back to his forum.

Interesting.

Seems like desperation is getting the better of him.

His number patrons on this forum are men who hate women and their pick mes. Now that it seems his forum is lagging, he might want to dance in the street for them so they can come back to sleep on the forum as they usually do
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05
cheesy grin let the argument begin.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by benqo01(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05
Seun you are speaking facts

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by kkins25(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05
bukatyne:

Na woman show Seun shege; Na broke person show you shege...... grin cheesy

Every mallam with im kettle cheesy

This had me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Blitzking: 7:53pm On Jan 05
[b][/b]
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. 😭
Welcome boss...just noticed its oga seun himself

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Blitzking: 7:54pm On Jan 05
Seun:

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

But wait oo who broke oga seuns heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Irupetepete: 8:42pm On Jan 05
James39:

your help to a lady is like a subscription
Cracked me up

grin grin grin
Seun Don chop breakfast lowkey, this one pain am

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by MrAgbako: 8:47pm On Jan 05
Dizzyyish:

Psychologically, emotions are strongly tied to memories. If you positively stimulate a woman's emotions well, you've etched yourself into her mind (that's why some exes can bed them after relationship has ended [even in marriage] ). And it's the same for (strong) negative emotions.

Gratitude is a virtue, not an emotion, so they're quick to forget it.
you know them wellπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Chevrolet076(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05
Seun:

Lol. Funny how something similar happend to me today.
I was in a bus and a woman stopped to enter with her kids. One small boy around 3 or 4 plus the one she was backing and then the carton of Indomie she was carrying. Immediately I saw her struggling, I carried the boy and put him on my laps. Even the simplest acknowledgement did not come from her to even think that I helped her or something. No thank you, no single word, just like it never happened. Just for the woman to get to her stop and the driver gave her less than she was supposed to collect as change while shouting at her and she was all smiling at him.

Whatever girls get, I think they deserve sha. I just carried the small boy because I'm a would-be father soon. May God bless me with my own son embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 12:04am On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:

You'll hardly see a girl using that phrase for a guy. Like I said wether she invest in that relationship or not Dude she's keeping her options open.

No be today girls start to ask guys for advice. And how does that makes her your girl? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland? Is she your wife yet or what exactly?

When was the last time we see a girl using the phrase "my guy my guy or my man my man? They don't even use the word "my" na guys dey always dey excited to use that word. It's Simpson in nature Dude. Make Una stop am! Worst of all, she isn't your wife yet. If she mistakenly becomes your wife that means you'll start screaming my mama my mama everywhere.
Oga, e be like say you dey new to this game. How would you address a babe who's your love interest, and who's also romantically interested in you? Do you have to act cold and bland so that you'd be seen as the ultimate redpiller? To achieve what na?

The "My" is a possessive pronoun showing that you're entitled to this person in a way. I have also heard my own girlfriend address me as "my man" when I was trying to reassure her that I'm not flirting with her friend. I wonder if you expected him to address his girlfriend as "one of dem girls"...or "the girl wey I dey f##k".

The principle still remains: don't fall HOPELESSLY in love. No cross bridge for who no fit cross gutter for you. If she starts acting funny, show her who the chief clown is. Till then, I don't mind making my girlfriend feel special

8 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by thrillionaire(m): 12:15am On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:

Limit the attention you give to her or rather just dump her and end the relationship.

Broke girls thinks they're doing a guy a favour by dating him. They believe the guy is the reason they're poor. They believe they have no problem being broke themselves.

They see nothing wrong dating a rich guy, they think they're in the same level with him. Broke girls are delusional
You couldn't have said it any better. I've since moved on. Just ignored her and let the relationship die naturally.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Bettergoat: 5:20am On Jan 06
This is an igbo proverb
48noble:

Whatever you do for your fellow man... Is only keep for me
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 7:12am On Jan 06
DenreleDave:

Who doesn't know you? grin grin

grin grin
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Negroid001(m): 7:33am On Jan 06
Seun:

I'm really glad this is coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 7:33am On Jan 06
Jeferious:
Oga, e be like say you dey new to this game. How would you address a babe who's your love interest, and who's also romantically interested in you? Do you have to act cold and bland so that you'd be seen as the ultimate redpiller? To achieve what na?

The "My" is a possessive pronoun showing that you're entitled to this person in a way. I have also heard my own girlfriend address me as "my man" when I was trying to reassure her that I'm not flirting with her friend. I wonder if you expected him to address his girlfriend as "one of dem girls"...or "the girl wey I dey f##k".

The principle still remains: don't fall HOPELESSLY in love. No cross bridge for who no fit cross gutter for you. If she starts acting funny, show her who the chief clown is. Till then, I don't mind making my girlfriend feel special

You're not entitled to her Dude, and hence the phrase "my" is irrelevant.

You can use "my" or "mine" for possession such as your house, your car, your money etc, not for a human being let alone a girl who isn't even your wife. U dey whine me?

This isn't a matter of redpiller or not, how can you ascribed her as yours even though multiple dudes are also chopping her back to back? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland abeg?

Girls hardly Use that phrase for a guy physically let alone using it online. They're of course keeping their options open as stated above. Make una stop am! All these my girl my girl on nairaland is becoming increasingly worrisome, you hard see a girl using that phrase for her boyfriend here on nairaland, dey know exactly what they're doing. Always keeping their options open. But guys all over nairaland go dey halla my girl my girl everywhere. How is she your girl? Are you her father? Abi na your wife she be? Dude you don't owe her and she's not your girl. Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Seun(m): 8:03am On Jan 06
Women use the term, "my man" or "my guy" all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Remijuice: 8:37am On Jan 06
Seun:

StrongAlphMale:

You can use "my" or "mine" for possession such as your house, your car, your money etc, not for a human being let alone a girl who isn't even your wife. U dey whine me?

This isn't a matter of redpiller or not, how can you ascribed her as yours even though multiple dudes are also chopping her back to back? Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland abeg?

Girls hardly Use that phrase for a guy physically let alone using it online. They're of course keeping their options open as stated above. Make una stop am! All these my girl my girl on nairaland is becoming increasingly worrisome, you hard see a girl using that phrase for her boyfriend here on nairaland, dey know exactly what they're doing. Always keeping their options open. But guys all over nairaland go dey halla my girl my girl everywhere. How is she your girl? Are you her father? Abi na your wife she be? Dude you don't owe her and she's not your girl. Which one is my girl my girl everywhere on nairaland?
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by godwinstringed1(m): 8:40am On Jan 06
Animegirl:
Is not about helping a woman, you men still want something more under her legs. You always feel entitled to her body, marriage, even her time, is only few good men that don't ask anything in return.

As a lady I always go back to appreciate, is not even a gender thing. But anytime I go back to appreciate is when can we see angry

Your statement here is not wise.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by triangulation: 8:42am On Jan 06
Seun:
Don't mind the alaseju jare.
He claimed we can only use "my" for things and not people, imagine!
What happens to "my brother", "my mother" etc

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 8:51am On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:

What if the dude in question addresses dozens of other girls as "my girl" too? Words mean nothing, my brother. Na action be the main koko

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by dhiqson(m): 8:54am On Jan 06
Wise Man dey let una know say women keep their. Options open
Hence they don't personalize nobody!! Even if he's always in her gut

But you people, blinded by love and wet hole just want to argue grin grin
Fr tho, I've never read a lady here saying "my guy"
She'll rather say the guy I'm seeing grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Tunde835(m): 9:46am On Jan 06
Oga Seun is now redpilled. Women are like DSTV subscription.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 10:05am On Jan 06
dhiqson:
Wise Man dey let una know say women keep their. Options open
Hence they don't personalize nobody!! Even if he's always in her gut

But you people, blinded by love and wet hole just want to argue grin grin
Fr tho, I've never read a lady here saying "my guy"
She'll rather say the guy I'm seeing grin grin grin
I just want to believe that you're talking out of your own personal experience. Women are very territorial, unless she's just managing you grin

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by 2special(m): 11:12am On Jan 06
eclatante:

This story isn't complete
I think it must be lalasticala
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Emma513: 12:11pm On Jan 06
Akano5:
I need an android phone to learn copywriting and other digital skills.
Nobody has help me since but, if i were a lady, i would have been gifted an Iphone.

Men don't help themselves, crazy world!
true
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 12:23pm On Jan 06
Jeferious:
What if the dude in question addresses dozens of other girls as "my girl" too? Words mean nothing, my brother. Na action be the main koko

How can a Dude address dozens of girls as "my girl" ?

You can only say my wife because you're both married, not using the phrase "my" for a mere girl who isn't really yours.

Words means everything to a girl bro. A girl can easily be deceived with words, so it means a lot
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by sisqology(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06
@seun My account was running out of fund and I wasn't alerted. Please renew my account and letbmy ad keep running I just 20k into your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.