Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman (7330 Views)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A SĀ£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:05pm On Jan 06
Proserpina:
This is coming from a man who wants to get rid of misogynists and bring women/ladies back to his forum.

Interesting.

That's the word you know now misogynistic grin, what is misogynistic and how does it have to do with him expressing his life experiences?

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by EbenezerTriumph: 1:44pm On Jan 06
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. šŸ˜­

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. šŸ˜­
Seun I coughed out 200k from my savings to buy a phone to my girlfriend. Currently she says we should stop speaking at night when once it's 10pm only to find out she has been engaging on late night calls with her new crush.
The house she's currently staying I paid for it, sent her monthly upkeep and regular surprises but when it's a up to a week that I last gave her gifts she'll start acting cold against me

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 1:47pm On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:

How can a Dude address dozens of girls as "my girl" ?

You can only say my wife because you're both married, not using the phrase "my" for a mere girl who isn't really yours.

Words means everything to a girl bro. A girl can easily be deceived with words, so it means a lot
Na why we dey deceive them with the words. Abeg park one side, you no Sabi game

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by EbenezerTriumph: 1:51pm On Jan 06
Coolsat:
Help a man and you are indirectly helping a multitude and he'll always appreciate you. If a man and a woman needs my help, I won't even think twice to help that man. Before I go help woman then there are no more men in sight that needed that help.
when konji hold you, your brain go reformat.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by EbenezerTriumph: 4:17pm On Jan 06
bukatyne:

Na woman show Seun shege; Na broke person show you shege...... grin cheesy

Every mallam with im kettle cheesy
hi love it's been a while we read your insights
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Mobahd: 6:45pm On Jan 06
Last year I helped a girl with 27k
A
Not up to a week she used style to ghost me.
I feel like a real simp
Never again
Will I do such a silly thing

Never oooo

Those folks are hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 8:52pm On Jan 06
Jeferious:
Na why we dey deceive them with the words. Abeg park one side, you no Sabi game

Using the phrase my girl my girl isn't deception dude, to a girl it means you're either too clingy or desperate to have her. Which one is my girl my girl everywhere? Not as if you're married to her? Dey play!

I can bet my balls she can't even call you my guy my guy outside or online or in the presence of her friends. Na hide she dey hide dey call am, so people won't hear her or know about it, why? Dude that's because they're keeping their options open! Dey play shaa

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 11:05pm On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:

Using the phrase my girl my girl isn't deception dude, to a girl it means you're either too clingy or desperate to have her. Which one is my girl my girl everywhere? Not as if you're married to her? Dey play!

I can bet my balls she can't even call you my guy my guy outside or online or in the presence of her friends. Na hide she dey hide dey call am, so people won't hear her or know about it, why? Dude that's because they're keeping their options open! Dey play shaa
From the look of things, you really want to convince me that ALL women are wh0res. I get the point now. Thanks for the message. Adieu!

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by pansophist(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06
Nothing you fit tell me, seun don swallow grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Odunharry(m): 12:00am On Jan 07
pansophist:
Nothing you fit tell me, seun don swallow grin
baba fit dey read Redpill as guest grin grin grin
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by pansophist(m): 12:04am On Jan 07
Wetin me go just talk for here be say, all these downsides of female behaviour no go surprise you if you truly understood in depth, the meaning of 1 Peter 3.7, about women being the weaer vessel.

As they are weak physically compare to men, they are also weak in character, and character is the basis for apprecation (alongsides justice, morality, equity, being grounded, courage, etc). So don't expect masculine (or the stronger vessel) character from women, you will always be dissappointed.

In fact how feminism with all its evils made sense to many woman still baffles me. But thats just an evidence of being a weaker vessel, and susceptible to unsophisticated ideologies that is even against them and their happiness.

15 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by pansophist(m): 12:34am On Jan 07
Odunharry:

baba fit dey read Redpill as guest grin grin grin

Lots of men will probably not identify with the redpill, just like lots of women will not identify with feminism due to social opprobrium, but at heart, they install the doctrine and navigate the world with it.

Redpill na protection. In a time of educated karashikas, celebrated rabid toxic feminism, and demons masqurading as good girls, you need protection, and redpill minus the female hating does justice to it.

Imagine if Hakimi havent swallowed, na so him wife go divorce am, then use simps (divorce lawyers) rob him off his wealth. So for women to even harm men, they need weak, stupid men. They are powerless on their own without institutions that are designed and implemented by men

Only that on nairaland, redpill is narrowed only to man/woman affairs, when in reality, its as broad as the skies. All topics on earth have its redpill version, from politics to history, business, education, geopolitics, just name it.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 7:21am On Jan 07
Jeferious:
From the look of things, you really want to convince me that ALL women are wh0res. I get the point now. Thanks for the message. Adieu!

Na simple question I asked you.

Has she ever called you my guy outside or online or in the presence of her friends the way you always call her my girl my girl everywhere?

She no go try am because she's keeping her options open to other guys.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 7:57am On Jan 07
StrongAlphMale:

Na simple question I asked you.

Has she ever called you my guy outside or online or in the presence of her friends the way you always call her my girl my girl everywhere?

She no go try am because she's keeping her options open to other guys.
She definitely has. But you...since you have not experienced the love of a woman that is not your relation, you believe it's the same for everyone. Na why your matter tire me, and I have given up arguing with you

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Laurene: 8:12am On Jan 07
cococandy:

Seems like desperation is getting the better of him.

His number patrons on this forum are men who hate women and their pick mes. Now that it seems his forum is lagging, he might want to dance in the street for them so they can come back to sleep on the forum as they usually do
But he has a point in what he said... Why can't you ladies just see through that?
That's a behavioural trait among Nigerian women.

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by StrongAlphMale: 10:36am On Jan 07
Jeferious:
She definitely has. But you...since you have not experienced the love of a woman that is not your relation, you believe it's the same for everyone. Na why your matter tire me, and I have given up arguing with you

Which one is she definitely has? You're just assuming? šŸ˜†

Dude, have you seen her using that phrase for you online or offline towards her friends before? She no go try am and You already know why!
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:38am On Jan 07
EbenezerTriumph:
Seun I coughed out 200k from my savings to buy a phone to my girlfriend. Currently she says we should stop speaking at night when once it's 10pm only to find out she has been engaging on late night calls with her new crush.
The house she's currently staying I paid for it, sent her monthly upkeep and regular surprises but when it's a up to a week that I last gave her gifts she'll start acting cold against me
All this things only because of p****y or is she giving u business ideas

7 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Jan 07
StrongAlphMale:
Exactly my point šŸ’Æ

This is exactly what redpillers have been preaching on nairaland for ages, but SIMPS just like the SIMPLETON above won't listen.

A woman's love for you is conditional, she only loves you because of the gifts and money she's getting from you. The moment you stop giving her gifts and money, her love for you reduces and fades away, there she goes looking for another Scape goat to manipulate and cash out from.

Helping a woman, esp a gf is like throwing your money away. Once you stops giving, she forgets everything you have done for her in the time past, she'll even ask you "what exactly did you do for her" šŸ˜‚ This is exactly why I have no pity for SIMPS who literally jump up at any given opportunity to please and impress a woman into loving them
Na your type woman dey show shege wella
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
This is coming from a man who wants to get rid of misogynists and bring women/ladies back to his forum.

Interesting.
He has been served breakfast that's why. He is no different from the rest of the users who write negative things about women at every given opportunity
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Jan 07
Disgusting and ignorant comments all over.

Foolishness abounds
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 4:23pm On Jan 07
ExudeLoveToAll:

That's the word you know now misogynistic grin, what is misogynistic and how does it have to do with him expressing his life experiences?

U don't know women.... They never want to see any truth that exposes them

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 4:33pm On Jan 07
Ishilove:
Disgusting and ignorant comments all over.

Foolishness abounds

Lol ...u dey vex??
I don't get it ..mU women don't ever like hearing a man talk about his bad experience with women...
..u only want to be presented as baby girls, saints incapable of wrong, to only be loved and cherished always ........until ur sons and brothers are in the receiving end... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Jan 07
advanceDNA:

Lol ...u dey vex??
I don't get it ..mU women don't ever like hearing a man talk about his bad experience with women...
..u only want to be presented as baby girls, saints incapable of wrong, to only be loved and cherished always ........until ur sons and brothers are in the receiving end... grin grin

I see people here saying a woman's love is conditional, women are ingrates and other allied fallacies. Ingratitude is a human vice that has nothing to do with gender, race or ethnicity. I have helped both sexes in the past and the ratio of gratitude and ingratitude were evenly spread between both of them. Just last month I sent a token to a junior colleague who's child was hospitalized. She never acknowledged the money till today despite seeing the receipt and receiving the alert. On the flip side, another lady in that same office who was gifted a certain amount of money from me at a much earlier time still occasionally reminds me about it to thank me. An ungrateful person is an ungrateful person regardless of their sex.

Saying a woman's love for a man is conditional is a fallacy of hasty generalization. I was raised by a woman who loves her husband and family unconditionally and has sacrificed a lot for them. All the men I have ever loved received unconditional love from me, and even if there are conditions tied to that love, it is natural because if I love you as a person and all you do is cause me pain, eventually that love will die. That means that the condition for that love to be sustained is for you to reciprocate it. Loving someone and expecting to be loved in return is not limited to females alone, is it?

This is why I say ignorance abounds in this thread. So many people have not yet come into full understanding of balance and harmony in creation.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by GloriousGbola: 5:16pm On Jan 07
Ishilove:

Saying a woman's love for a man is conditional is a fallacy of hasty generalization. I was raised by a woman who loves her husband and family unconditionally and has sacrificed a lot for them. All the men I have ever loved received unconditional love from me, and even if there are conditions tied to that love, it is natural because if I love you as a person and all you do is cause me pain, eventually that love will die. That means that the condition for that love to be sustained is for you to reciprocate it. Loving someone and expecting to be loved in return is not limited to females alone, is it?

people cannot give or understand what they never receieved

if you grow up in a household or in an environment where everything is transactional, you will carry that mentality with you all your life. it actually goes beyone women. women are just easy pickings in this matter. most of these guys will not be able to hold meaningful relationships with their fellow men for the very same reason, because they come from a place of exploitation, chancing taking advantage and win -lose [which always becomes lose-lose] mentality

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by etrange: 5:18pm On Jan 07
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. šŸ˜­

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. šŸ˜­

It's disappointing to see you putting people in a box based on gender. Your fighting tribalism by declaring war on name checkers, but you're not discerning enough to know that calling out a whole gender based on your experience with some ladies isn't any different. How many women have you helped? How many countries have you lived in? How many cultures have you experienced? How did you come to this sweeping conclusion about an entire gender? You really think it's smart to profile the women of this world based on your experience with some ladies somewhere in Nigeria? You think some of us don't have men we've helped that did not show any appreciation? You think we don't have uncles and male cousins that feel entitled to our wealth? If you type this way on NL, how do you intend to combat sexism? Or you just don't know how important your posts are as the owner of this platform? Do you have an idea how many people have used this your post to push thier anti-women narratives on other threads? Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

lol / Photo: Another Girl Posts Rubbish On Facebook / 9ja Women Always Faking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.