Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman (7329 Views)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A Sยฃxy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by budaatum: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It is your pain that is making you speak redpill.

And if (hopefully, once) your pain cures so too will your limited view of women.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 5:42pm On Jan 07
Ishilove:

I see people here saying a woman's love is conditional, women are ingrates and other allied fallacies. Ingratitude is a human vice that has nothing to do with gender, race or ethnicity. I have helped both sexes in the past and the ratio of gratitude and ingratitude were evenly spread between both of them. Just last month I sent a token to a junior colleague who's child was hospitalized. She never acknowledged the money till today despite seeing the receipt and receiving the alert. On the flip side, another lady in that same office who was gifted a certain amount of money from me at a much earlier time still occasionally reminds me about it to thank me. An ungrateful person is an ungrateful person regardless of their sex.

Saying a woman's love for a man is conditional is a fallacy of hasty generalization. I was raised by a woman who loves her husband and family unconditionally and has sacrificed a lot for them. All the men I have ever loved received unconditional love from me, and even if there are conditions tied to that love, it is natural because if I love you as a person and all you do is cause me pain, eventually that love will die. That means that the condition for that love to be sustained is for you to reciprocate it. Loving someone and expecting to be loved in return is not limited to females alone, is it?

This is why I say ignorance abounds in this thread. So many people have not yet come into full understanding of balance and harmony in creation.

U sound angry.. or is it me??. One thing on this forum is that ...while comments can sound/read general...they usually stem out of a premise and carries a context....

"Men are scum", just like "women fvck around" is spoken with context driven by the experience of speaker. .....of course we know all men are not scum and all women don't fvck around...

And yes..every bad human behavior except for paternity fraud is not gender specific ... Still it doesn't change the fact that a most men has seen shรจgรจ in the hands of women, when it comes to money

7 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 7:49pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 7:51pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Evolutionism: 7:53pm On Jan 07
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That's why it's good to know and seek the TRUTH & FACTs beforehand in anything.

Be well equipped and fortified so you will experience less surprises and shocks in life.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 8:20pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
The only thing I will say to you males on this forum and it's founder is y'all should grow up! If women come to Nl to cry at every bad experience caused by men, generalize their experiences too like you do, you all males will have no tales here and would label them all sort. Unlike you women hardly whine about everything that comes their way but overgrown male babies cry everytime things don't go rosy. Grow tha fvck up!

Sometimes I wonder how you lot reason. Does your comrades cheers and gossip make you feel better offline or what? I don't get it! What's really in it for you.

So your woman offends you, you come here to report.. your fellow judge and label her, calls her names and then what?

GROW UP Abeg!

Grow up? immature??... lol ...Madam these lines are so stale...look for something else ...Once a man doesn't do what u want y'all call him immature, not a real man, weak man.....

... If guys come here and post experience that involve praising y'all most of the time.... yall won't complain ......many of u come here wanting guys to be all over you, calling u dear and honey....so u can feel good and use them as usual.....

.....but yall dont like seeing the comments that includes their experiences of women doing them dirty......abeg carry ur manipulation to the the men else where...... As if you women here don't call all men scum, rapist, cheats, and the likes...

6 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 8:27pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Jeferious: 8:44pm On Jan 07
StrongAlphMale:

Which one is she definitely has? You're just assuming? ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude, have you seen her using that phrase for you online or offline towards her friends before? She no go try am and You already know why!
Why you dey repeat question? I say my girl don call me "my man" in front of her friends. Oya wetin you go do na? You go cry because no girl don call you "my man" before?

Maybe you're not a high-value male, that's why no one is attempting to personalize you.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
Ermmmm I didn't read.

Grow up

That's my point!

Wateva.....grow up or not ...we won't still do what u want....

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 8:50pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 8:58pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
And somehow you think this is my loss because.....

U are the one expecting men to act the way u want and then get triggered..u are the once playing victim cards all the time expecting guys here to be give u baby girl treat all the time...

Seun shared his experience and y'all have started crying forming some strange solidarity for the entire women folk.....you are the ones that need to stop these victim card playing because of something someone posted

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 9:29pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 9:39pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
Grow Up!

For your Epistle, roll it up and dip it into the deepest hole in your body. I give no flying fvck dude! I typed what I typed.

Grow Up!

E pain am
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 9:41pm On Jan 07
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Sirchiboy: 9:41pm On Jan 07
Seun:

Seun I need 1m from you
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Starz825(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07
Dyfynezz12:
Women forget the good u did 4 them easily but not the bad ones
They are the worst when it comes to carrying grudges

bros I dey tell you

those guys get your record if you do them bad
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by leisuretym: 9:47pm On Jan 07
Seun:

Fact!!!
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 10:48pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
In your delusion to be right and have the last say you failed to realize I stopped giving a fvck about the topic since first page. grin

You my dear friend will be alright.

Again....are the one crying over people's comment....u are the one that needs to get better
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Proserpina: 10:51pm On Jan 07

1 Like

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by kkins25(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07
budaatum:

And if (hopefully, once) your pain cures so too will your limited view of women.

He's just catching a cruise....
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Brian47(m): 3:12am On Jan 08
This one Seun is talking this way hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by advanceDNA: 5:55am On Jan 08
Proserpina:
Okay you win. You have the last say.

Can I have some peace now?
Lol..... U ddnt have to respond if u don't want to or jump into my mention in the first place....u are the one not giving urself peace over people's comments
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Jan 08
EbenezerTriumph:
Seun I coughed out 200k from my savings to buy a phone to my girlfriend. Currently she says we should stop speaking at night when once it's 10pm only to find out she has been engaging on late night calls with her new crush.
The house she's currently staying I paid for it, sent her monthly upkeep and regular surprises but when it's a up to a week that I last gave her gifts she'll start acting cold against me

And you can publicly come out to say this rubbish? Shame no catch you at all ni?
You paid for her apartment, give her monthly upkeep and she still treated you like thrash! This is exactly why we preach about the redpill. To open your eyes to appreciate self-value and not to be sued as a mumu for your resources alone.

How on earth can anyone be treated like you have been and still do NOTHING about it?

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Jan 08
etrange:

It's disappointing to see you putting people in a box based on gender. Your fighting tribalism by declaring war on name checkers, but you're not discerning enough to know that calling out a whole gender based on your experience with some ladies isn't any different. How many women have you helped? How many countries have you lived in? How many cultures have you experienced? How did you come to this sweeping conclusion about an entire gender? You really think it's smart to profile the women of this world based on your experience with some ladies somewhere in Nigeria? You think some of us don't have men we've helped that did not show any appreciation? You think we don't have uncles and male cousins that feel entitled to our wealth? If you type this way on NL, how do you intend to combat sexism? Or you just don't know how important your posts are as the owner of this platform? Do you have an idea how many people have used this your post to push thier anti-women narratives on other threads? Shame.
E pain you wella. There is no anti-women movement on this forum. Be accountable and deal with his story but guess what, your emotions won't let you see well na

You insulted him abi? They will ban you soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Jan 08
budaatum:

I don't get you. Do you know how many men would have still been simps on NL if not for the redpill?

How many guys reach out to me on how not to be a slave? Anytime people talk about women, you lots claim it's because of breakfast or some nonsense. Nope, the truth is the truth. Men provide so much and are never appreciated or loved...knowing your value and making the women in your life see that is the redpill.

The Debbie saga on X was triggered by women like you who shamed her for being a slave to HER HUSBAND. Men are not your problems on this forum, it's your accountability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08
Seun:

Ohhh sorry for the hurts, but the thing is not all men are grateful ND not all women are ungrateful. It's all base on the individuals mindset ND how he or she see giving.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08
StrongAlphMale:

I'm surprised too bro.

Never knew the guy was a redpiller too
It seems like you are blind or you didn't read his last paragraph? He said he isn't a redpill whatever get that point and stop whining yourself.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08
Animegirl:
Is not about helping a woman, you men still want something more under her legs. You always feel entitled to her body, marriage, even her time, is only few good men that don't ask anything in return.

As a lady I always go back to appreciate, is not even a gender thing. But anytime I go back to appreciate is when can we see angry
You have said it all, that "when can we see" is the only English they know how to speak, some of them feel entitled to your body.
Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by Openair: 4:21pm On Jan 08
Seun:

The annoying part is the way some (women) demand from you. Like it's their right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Thing Around Your Waist / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / 17 Things No Man Can Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.