Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland (2699 Views)

Daily Misogyny Memes... PHOTOS / Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 10:57pm On Jan 07
reddingtonblack:

You have two eyes for a reason stop using one, a woman just cash out millions in real life just posting she wakes up to cook for her husband

If men aint showing love or sensitivity are the ladies doing any better undecided

are ladies here saying cool and nices things to the guys or its just an entitlement mentality men must pamper women

Injustice & Maltreatment knows no gender, in real world only a woman will have no job or hustle but drive in big cars & live in mansion

We all are victims here ... no gree for anybody
You are the number one reason some female monickers hardly write on this forum. Unlike other guys who limit their unnecessary mentions to thread you go on to follow and troll these ladies on every thread you sight their posts. Sometimes you give them mentions to spew your brain wrecking ill thought out opinions. Rest Kayperry Rest!

Now you are at it again. You no dey tire?

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by foleskay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07
Too many rules will chase people away from d forum. Its already happening sef.. Cos d average viewers per post on front page is now less than 20k,something that usually reaches above 30k before. Mk una dey impose una yeye rules up and down.. D forum is already getting boring.

You Seunn should know that most of the tribal and misogyny bants going on here only ends online and are for fun. Nothing of such actually happens in actual life,as most of those women hating men have sisters and are even married..so they just hate online to attract likes and get attention. They don't mean it.

Mk seun Rest jor. Ewo losi gan undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Jan 07
reddingtonblack:

You have two eyes for a reason stop using one, a woman just cash out millions in real life just posting she wakes up to cook for her husband

If men aint showing love or sensitivity are the ladies doing any better undecided

are ladies here saying cool and nices things to the guys or its just an entitlement mentality men must pamper women

Injustice & Maltreatment knows no gender, in real world only a woman will have no job or hustle but drive in big cars & live in mansion

We all are victims here ... no gree for anybody

I believe Seun can see and doesn't need to create a thread like this. This seems like playing to the gallery to me.

However, I have to draw Seun's attention to this mentioned moniker and his numerous alternates - Kayperry, Chidiokay, Jornwhite, etc. This moniker revels on trolling female monikers with insults. A quick look through his profile would shed more light.

I can see the mods have failed to nip him in the bud. I will, no matter how long it takes and I will tag Seun to that thread.

Whatever you do with miso-whatever, I can't even spell that word is not my business. Give us a block button for starters. When some people know their posts isn't getting the desired traffic or attention, they would change tactics.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 11:07pm On Jan 07
Person spend 9 years to troll a single female moniker.

E reach to request for block button grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:

I know him more than he thinks and it will shock him when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Rizzputin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07
A real man doesn't hate women. In fact we love them.

A real, loving man wants & desires to bring out the best in his woman. Because her best makes his life easier.

As I always say a lover of women is loved by women. However, a lot of things that make the woman her best revolves her submissiveness, feminine grace and respect/loyalty to her man. Things which the feminist crowd feels are too much when they are just the bare minimum

Calling out women's bad actions to make them accountable is NOT hate but tough love as many bitter feminists would have young men believe

Regarding, your question on moderation, both men and women should be on a moderation panel to remove anti-women threads or comments

But then it's dicey. You can start from extreme black & white situations first before diving into more complex Grey areas

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 11:12pm On Jan 07
pocohantas:

I know him more than he thinks and it will shock him when the time is right.
I saw the thread, I'm glad you are investigating him already. It's really annoying getting nonsensical mentions from him. I can only imagine what you went through.

Ignoring works for some of them but with Kay, dude is so annoyingly persistent. You did the right thing! Make him learn !

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by reddingtonblack: 11:18pm On Jan 07
Seun:

So the first order of business is to hire new moderators, particularly women, who can enforce the existing rules against harassment, derailment, etc.

Apparently you were not born yesterday so you must have heard " women are their own worst enemies"

and why will you even think hiring women mainly would be a solution, if your goal is fairness how do you intend to achieve that without a "balance"

America has the most sophiscated security system in place but that did not deter crime, if your only means to correct a child is cane, remember the child will adapt someday

For every gender war there is a Topic, maybe their should be more scrutiny on the "Topics" and truth be told naija gurlz need work on their mentality

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:20pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
I saw the thread, I'm glad you are investigating him already. It's really annoying getting nonsensical mentions from him. I can only imagine what you went through.

Ignoring works for some of them but with Kay, dude is so annoyingly persistent. You did the right thing! Make him learn !

I can deal with his generalised insults, but he won't get away with the slander and unprovoked toxicity. I promise him that.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07
reddingtonblack:

Apparently you were not born yesterday so you must have heard " women are their own worst enemies"

and why will you even think hiring women mainly would be a solution, if your goal is fairness how do you intend to achieve that without a "balance"

America has the most sophiscated security system in place but that did not deter crime, if your only means to correct a child is cane, remember the child will adapt someday

For every gender war there is a Topic, maybe their should be more scrutiny on the "Topics" and truth be told naija gurlz need work on their mentality

What mentality do Naija girls need to work on? Do Naija girls all owe you one mentality? Why don't you marry the ones with the mentality you like?

All you do everyday is come online to troll specific ladies and you sit in your hot house to talk about women hating themselves. Are you not a man? The first thing you did was jump on Coco's post to provoke her and I am sure the reason you haven't been jumping on mine is because I haven't been online.

Unlike other guys that post and go, your entire Nairaland existence revolves around trolling ladies and tribal war. Outside that, you have ZERO e-presence.

Why are you triggered? Because you know you would be one of the worst hit? Haha! You should sit this one out, but you couldn't even resist the urge to attack your usual prey(s).

Seun should start whatever cleansing from guys like you.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by sauceEEP(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07
Block the Monika

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pansophist(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07
Me wey love women die. I can beat my chest and tell you for free that no woman that is related to me suffers in anyway. I'm their Superman.

But the moment any one of them become a feminist, that very day, I will give it to her wotowoto. All assistant stops, and she have to be equal to me henceforth.

Men don't hate women, we love them., but those wig wearing, komkom shoe slamming, corrupt woke mofos, na those ones we dislike. And we catch cruise with them for fun.

If una like, ban me. I want to leave nairaland very soon anyway. Too many forking rules. Wetin sef? Mtcheew.

23 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07
pansophist:
Me wey love women die. I can beat my chest and tell you for free that no woman that is related to me suffers in anyway. I'm their Superman.

But the moment any one of them become a feminist, that very day, I will give it to her wotowoto. All assistant stops, and she have to be equal to me henceforth.

Men don't hate women, we love the., but those eig wearing, Kom kom shoe slamming, make up corrupt grammarian, na those ones we dislike. And we catch cruise with them for fun.

If una like, ban me. I want to leave nairaland very soon anyway. Too many forking rules. Wetin sef? Mtcheew.

You want to leave Nairaland, but NL was down for 3 days and you were searching for your moniker on a whole Twitter to see who mentioned you. Calm down, bro. You ain't leaving, you breathe Nairaland. You guys should forget "i want to leave" forming and enjoy the forum biko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 11:40pm On Jan 07
pocohantas:

I can deal with his generalised insults, but he won't get away with the slander and unprovoked toxicity. I promise him that.
It's crazy... He's the one that knows who is sleeping with who, who had abortion for who, who is meeting up with who. All sorts of nonsense you will find in NURTW gossip park. It is crazy having someone write all those shiit about you on the internet.How many people you wan explain to that it's all defamation and libel over Nl posts?. Sometimes I wonder if he is educated at all or he is one of the educated illiterate out there. No composure, no maturity, articulation zero. And when he tries to make sense oh lawd!

Slam him with whatever you want but make sure you request a televised public apology and Nl apology thread that must hit Fp too. That attention he lacks he will get in double

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:

Who?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07
Proserpina:
It's crazy... He's the one that knows who is sleeping with who, who had abortion for who, who is meeting up with who. All sorts of nonsense you will find in NURTW gossip park. It is crazy having someone write all those shiit about you on the internet.How many people you wan explain to that it's all defamation and libel over Nl posts?. Sometimes I wonder if he is educated at all or he is one of the educated illiterate out there. No composure, no maturity, articulation zero. And when he tries to make sense oh lawd!

Slam him with whatever you want but make sure you request a televised public apology and Nl apology thread that most hit Fp too. That attention he lacks he will get in double

Like! And the same people are expected to judge themselves. See him acting all brand new and talking about Naija girls mentality. What mentality has kept him a troll for almost a decade? How much was dollar 10 years ago?

Lmao @ the bolded. Naso e suppose be. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 11:44pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Who?
Kayperry/Redditingon trolled Pocahontas for 9 years!

Like 9 youthful years o

Until the lady decided to take actions offline he retracted a bit.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:45pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Who?

@ Kayperry
Ericsmith
Reddingtonblack
Theredaddy
Chidiokay
Jornwhite
Youwanbanme
Anslem01
Anslem02
Anslem03
Anslem04

These monikers are being run by one individual and he has constantly posted slanders against my person in 9 years. I believe you are NL's owner and can see his history. If I am lying, you should be able to tell, INNIT?

When are you giving us a block button?
If we have one, I wouldn't care about misogysm. I just block all of them and go my merry way.

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by reddingtonblack: 11:52pm On Jan 07
pocohantas:

I believe Seun can see and doesn't need to create a thread like this. This seems like playing to gallery to me.

However, I have to draw Seun's attention to this mentioned moniker and his numerous alternates - Kayperry, Chidiokay, Jornwhite, etc. This moniker revels on trolling female monikers with insults. A quick look through his profile would shed more light.

I can see the mods have failed to nip him in the bud. I will, no matter how long it takes and I will tag Seun to that thread.

Whatever you do with miso-whatever, I can't even spell that word is not my business. Give us a block button for starters. When some people know their posts isn't getting the desired traffic or attention, they would change tactics.
According to them they are always the victims but according to stats Men are the most depressed or maltreated

Seun what we need is a better NL for all, hire mods with there own minds not ones that will be misled with influence

That is someone disrupting someones intimate build up, moving forward we must ignore distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Jan 07
reddingtonblack:

According to them they are always the victims but according to stats Men are the most depressed or maltreated

Seún what we need is a better NL for all, hire mods with there own minds not ones that will be misled with influence

that is someone interrupting someones intimate build up, moving forward we must ignore distractions

Don't code Seun's moniker, mention him with your full chest. You went to pick one of my comments when I only started noticing you due to your incessant trolling. You had to go back to almost two years whereas I can get yours from 24hrs ago? Even the screenshot, you troll the lady in question and your posts would reflect that.

Seun, how about you go through our posts and ban the offender SWIFTLY?

Start this cleansing from Reddingtonblack and I. I will really appreciate that. kiss

Below is you less than 30mins ago...
https://www.nairaland.com/7961171/need-2-beautiful-female-nairalanders#127825844

More

https://www.nairaland.com/7949555/doyin-hassan-wife-welcome-first/1#127628954

https://www.nairaland.com/7950758/tomato-paste-not-good-stew/2#127667085

https://www.nairaland.com/7940884/why-cant-date-marry-man/4#127488332

https://www.nairaland.com/7933149/why-ladies-dominate-banking-sector/4#127359156

I didn't have to go back to 2022 to get these posts... It is just Jan 8th and I got these posts from December, 2023. It is all you do, troll ladies. I am sure 98% of your bans are linked to trolling ladies. Seun can confirm this for himself.

Seun, can we get a block button?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jan 08
The fact that what we are complaining about is already on display on the thread created to fight it, is enough said. Nothing needs to be added

And yes block button.

The number of people who would be able to interact with my posts no go pass 10.

pocohantas:

I believe Seun can see and doesn't need to create a thread like this. This seems like playing to gallery to me.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 12:13am On Jan 08
cococandy:
The fact that what we are complaining about is already on display on the thread created to fight it, is enough said. Nothing needs to be added

And yes block button.

The number of people who would be able to interact with my posts no go pass 10.

Then we would know who needs attention.

I will pay for block button @ Seun. grin grin

I bet they would go crazy when they can't see female monikers to attack or mention.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by reddingtonblack: 12:18am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

Don't code Seun's moniker. Picking one of my comment when I only started noticing you due to your incessant trolling. You had to go back to almost two years whereas I can get yours from 24hrs ago?

Seun, how about you go through our posts and ban the offender SWIFTLY?

Start this cleansing from Reddingtonblack and I. I will really appreciate that. kiss

Below is you less than 30mins ago...
https://www.nairaland.com/7961171/need-2-beautiful-female-nairalanders#127825844

Troll of 7yrs noticed in 2022 undecided... even if i am not educated the least you should do is insult peoples intelligence on a public forum,

Apparently OP set out for wide spread interest, but someone only cares about herself and now the whole thread must be about her

Seún maybe you need to reiterate you asked for suggestions before it deteriorate to a "request show"

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by kkins25(m): 12:20am On Jan 08
All of us here are guilty of insuts sha.. All of us suppose chop ban. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 12:21am On Jan 08
reddingtonblack:

Troll of 7yrs noticed in 2022 undecided... even if i am not educated the least you should do is insult peoples intelligence on a public forum,

Apparently OP set out for wide spread interest, but someone only cares about herself and now the whole thread must be about her

Seún maybe you need to reiterate you asked for suggestions before it deterioration to a "request show"

Once again, mention Seun properly. What are you afraid of? Yes, you own all those monikers and I am sure Seun can tell. Isn't he the owner of this forum with access to the backend? This moniker is Reddingtonblack, why did you bring a screenshot where I mentioned Kayperry/Jornwhite? Did you just confirm you are him?

Are you up for Seun going through our posts? I really want him to start from us. After all, you say you are not the offender, right?

My suggestion is he nips trolls like you that makes the forum uncomfortable for females. You denied, so now I am requesting he confirms .

Seun, please do us the honours.

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 12:21am On Jan 08
kkins25:
All of us here are guilty of insuts sha.. All of us suppose chop ban. grin grin grin grin grin

Many of us chop ban every other day. Just not as repeat offenders or serial trolls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:24am On Jan 08
I can say it with some level of confidence that many posts using the male moniker and attacking women are actually women disguising as men.

But I can't really say for sure why a woman will hide under the male moniker to attack other women.

Generally the world of women is filled with tension among themselves.

Maybe it's one of the reasons they attack themselves here.

But what is confusing is why they use "m" instead of "f" whenever they are attacking one another.
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 12:25am On Jan 08
reddingtonblack:

Seun what we need is a better NL for all, hire mods with there own minds not ones that will be misled with influence

That is someone disrupting someones intimate build up, moving forward we must ignore distractions.
Are you so desperate that you have to play the victim card? You trolled and defame someone for years what were you expecting? Kisses, praises or love notes?
If you weren't persistently disturbing and causing havoc would Poco decide to investigate you offline, how many other trolls has she done that too. Your full name and some information about you is on that thread for whoever wants to read. That's how serious your actions have been, quit playing hanky panky like you don't know what you did. That thing dey quick vex me.

I noticed you wanted to shift your attention to my deactivated monicker and I warned you sternly to cancel my name out of your list, did you? No! I ignored your mentions for a while but decided to press the report button which hasn't been effective I must say.

Here's you trolling unprovoked but you are here forming what? Victim? Don't vex me o undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 12:25am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

Then we would know who needs attention.

I will pay for block button @ Seun. grin grin

I bet they would go crazy when they can't see female monikers to attack or mention.

Truly truly

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Jan 08
VeryKindHearted:
I can say it with some level of confidence that many posts using the male moniker and attacking women are actually women disguising as men.

But I can't really say for sure why a woman will hide under the male moniker to attack other women.

But what is confusing is why they use "m" instead of "f" whenever they are attacking one another.

Mention one of those monikers

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 12:28am On Jan 08
VeryKindHearted:

Die this abeg!

No need for addendum!

Don't deviate!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 12:30am On Jan 08
Proserpina:
Are you so desperate that you have to play the victim card? You trolled and defame someone for years what were you expecting? Kisses, praises or love notes?
If you weren't persistently disturbing and causing havoc would Poco decide to investigate you offline, how many other trolls has she done that to. Your full name and some information about you is on that thread for whoever wants to read. That's how serious your actions have been, quit playing hanky panky like you didn't know what you did. That thing dey quick vex me.

I noticed you wanted to shift your attention to my deactivated monicker and I warned you sternly to cancel my name out of your list, did you? No! I ignored your mentions for a while but decided to press the report button which hasn't been effective I must say.

Here's you trolling unprovoked but you are here forming what? Victim? Don't vex me o undecided

This is the supposed victim yesterday.

Seun can you imagine coming online to numerous provoking mentions from one individual?? Why can't we have the block button?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Have You Ever Nutted In Your Partner’s Mouth During BJ? / Lovely Text Message For Your Enjoyment / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.