Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland (2743 Views)

Daily Misogyny Memes... PHOTOS / Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Jan 08
Who did?

PrinceofSarcasm:

This so not the solution, pocohantas cococandy and other well known misandrists on this forum are not innocent in this.

Did she not harass a Nairalander.offline because she thinks she can manipulate some.men to do her bidding?
What is more abnormal than stalking someone offline because of online trolling?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 9:04am On Jan 08
Last last Seun will do what's best for his business. It's useless giving him solution he is not ready to take. That's why I typed "I'm not biting" on the first page. grin

But Redditingonblack/Kayperry if you don't want to enter the market naked please stay off my mentions this year . Avoid me like you have been doing on this thread. I have given you Persephone you can keep typing that but don't craze enter this.

For you other trolls, we go again this year grin

Ire o

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Karleb(m): 9:05am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

@ Kayperry
Ericsmith
Reddingtonblack
Theredaddy
Chidiokay
Jornwhite
Youwanbanme
Anslem01
Anslem02
Anslem03
Anslem04

These monikers are being run by one individual and he has constantly posted slanders against my person in 9 years. I believe you are NL's owner and can see his history. If I am lying, you should be able to tell, INNIT?

When are you giving us a block button?
If we have one, I wouldn't care about misogysm. I just block all of them and go my merry way.

I always thought it was just for the banter. Never knew this was deeper.

Omo! That's some level of wizardry. embarassed
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Excuse you?! 🧐
Firstly tone matters alot, I was not speaking to but I will ignore you rude approach and indulge you.

Did you or did you not aquire the young man's details.ilegally for the sole purpose of shaming him on this forum the way you did ubunja ?

What was ubunja's offensive when you and your mob banded together and shamed him

I have never shamed Ubunja and I am sure he can confirm I don't have his time.

As a rule of thumb, I don't go after monikers except them come for me first. So, I think you might need prescription glasses if you ever saw me band with anyone to shame Ubunja.

Your accusations are false and should be retracted. It never happened.

2) I didn't acquire reddingtonblack's details illegally. But if at all I did, he has the option of suing when the time is right. These things are quite easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jan 08
Gerrard59:

They are way more anti-women's posts. It has gotten worse within the last four years.

Thank you.

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this is an enemy of the truth.

Most anti male sentiment (which are far and few) are usually a direct result of the woman hatred that festers here

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by reddingtonblack: 9:09am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

I am just one out of 2m users according to you.

I doubt you latched on your mother's breast like you have latched to trolling and tribalism in the past 9 years.

Why are you worried that I would have a block button? Please answer this question. grin

i want to cease these moment to apologize on "Her" behalf for the public nui, she is usually like these but they are working on it, she will be fine smiley

Moving forward, seún i think even a social get together once in a yle will foster a better a co-existence, once upon a time Nairalanders hangout in as much as there is safety people will turn out
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Jan 08
Karleb:

I always thought it was just for the banter. Never knew this was deeper.

Omo! That's some level of wizardry. embarassed

It is actually. He has been coming at me for 9 years and at first I dismissed it as just trolling. But with time he became hateful and anyone who follows me here can confirm how vile he is to me UNPROVOKED! He would curse me and even extend it to my family.

At that point I had to take it offline because I knew he would never stop if I/We don't stop him.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Schoolshooter: 9:13am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

I am just one out of 2m users according to you.

I doubt you latched on your mother's breast like you have latched to trolling and tribalism in the past 9 years.

Why are you worried that I would have a block button? Please answer this question. grin

I'll answer it for him

1. He can't fap to your moniker when you block him

The thoughts you in his bed gives him strong and hard pepe
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:13am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

I have never shamed Ubunja and I am sure he can confirm I don't have his time.

As a rule of thumb, I don't go after monikers except them come for me first. So, I think you might need prescription glasses if you ever saw me band with anyone to shame Ubunja.

Your accusation are false and should be retracted. It never happened.

2) I didn't acquire reddingtonblack's details illegally. But if at all I did, he has the option of suing when the time is right. These things are quite easy.

You are a liar. I witnessed you amongst the cabal that came for ubunja.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Jan 08
reddingtonblack:

i want to cease these moment to apologize on "Her" behalf for the public nui, she is usually like these but they are working on it, she will be fine smiley

Moving forward, seun i think even a social get together once in a yle will foster a better a co-existence, once upon a time Nairalanders hangout in as much as there is safety people will turn out

Alright... grin grin
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Proserpina: 9:13am On Jan 08
Gerrard59:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus! Na so e be for some sections inside this Nairaland?

Haba! For nine years?! shocked
People be crazy, people be mad grin grin

What I find funny though is how he is fidgeting and jumping everywhere at the mention of block button grin

Who would have thought!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are a liar. I witnessed you amongst the cabal that came for ubunja.

You never did.

I know my scope of operation.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Jan 08
Schoolshooter:

I'll answer it for him

1. He can't fap to your moniker when you block him

The thoughts you in his bed gives him strong and hard pepe

Lol. I am sure that guy has my profile bookmarked. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by narite: 9:23am On Jan 08
SweetBuns:

It’s about time
The problem is now too much presently
Please do something about it quickly
Insults, derogatory statements, rape threats
We’ve seen it all
I wondered how you must have felt when you read that.

Although, your comment concerning the topic that pushes him to say that, really creeps me and seems like a complete joke on a serious matter. I understand his feeling. Regardless; his words are vile and directly disrespectful.

Honestly, i cannot see how seun will curtain things like this. In the real world, we have people who say or do things as they like not caring about other’s feelings. People who throw insults at men/women older than them, people who could beat you up when your perspectives differs from theirs. We are bound to come across this people online.

Some people are just spoilt, mannerless, cannot refrain themselves. This has nothing to do with hating women, the insults they decide to use made it seems so. Go check this horrible monicker you ladies scream about and see how they viciously insult their fellow men on things that are trivia.
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by EEIA: 9:25am On Jan 08
Prec1ous:
First, you have to understand that people will always have opinion. Just that some people are not mild when they want to express themselves.

Second, anti this and uncle that comments really depends on what side of the extremity you are. So if you want to pick a side, what will the anti-men comments hater say?

Third, I am disappointed that you mentioned a twitter person when you could have used someone from nairaland.com for your illustration.

Four, I really don't think they hate women here. Just a sprinkle of them who want things there way and don't get it always scream to high heaven.

Five, it's a forum. If you don't like a thread. Can't you just skip.

Six, accept that what you are trying to achieve is counterintuitive. The biggest thread on this board is a so-called women hating thread but it gets a comment almost everyday.

Seven, now you want to fight for the women, who will speak for men, you inclusive!
Finish work cool
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by advanceDNA: 9:25am On Jan 08
GloriousGbola:

You also need to decide what you want your legacy and posterity to say about you. You post links to sure home marriage seminars. Well, the culture of misogyny promoted on Nairaland does not support the home - it supports baby mamaism because if these boys actually follow through on the rubbish they are swallowing - that will be the only option for them

U guys are technically trying to blackmail seun and silent others...what has seun's posts on marriage seminars got to do with other people's views on not wanting to get married?

So, because the owner of this forum post about marriage seminars once in a while...no one should give their views in not wanting marriage but just having kids??

Since when did not wanting marriage and preferring the baby daddy or baby mama become a crime or rubbish as u claim boys come here to swallow, or an attack against women...?? U and all these women crying attacks against their gender are just unbelievable.and only want to silent others just because u don't agree with their opinion....

I am a fan of marriage and love....but that doesn't mean I should silent those who prefer not to marry but just kids .......it's their choice ..marriage isn't for every1....

some people are not wired to cope in marital arrangements. ..and there are plenty women who don't want marriage too .....but to you its rubbish because when boys read it on nairaland they will not want to get married ...hence it is injustice against women...... shioor

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Lorayne(m): 9:25am On Jan 08
Seun:
So it's decided. We will recruit new moderators for the Romance section.
Hope I get picked as one.
Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:27am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

You never did.

I know my scope of operation.

Again you are a liar.

Let ubunja come and say otherwise. Call him if he will ever listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by EEIA: 9:28am On Jan 08
iLegendd:
Real men don't hate women—they just don't want disrespect and dragging of duties as assigned by their forefathers.

Men (husband and boyfriends) just want faithfulness, submissiveness and respect.

Women feel offering these 3 things = slavery. (All thanks to Western media).

There is only one solution and that is: women should obey those three things I listed above. When they do, no sensible man will ever say bad things about them.

Failure to do this, African men won't keep quiet to avoid being emasculated like American men.

A faithful, submissive (not slave) and respectful woman is the most beautiful flower on Earth.

No solution until tradition is restored. Or, deactivate every male account on Nairaland so that women can be the only ones to create posts and comment while the men watch like voiceless and powerless SIMPs.

This will even help more men focus on money and self-improvement than creating threads on NL day and night.

Straight women roam around where there are men—be it toxic male or not. If all the men leave or get silenced, these women you want to fight for will get bored and also leave. The Romance Section will collapse. #Fact.

Ahap! grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by EEIA: 9:28am On Jan 08
Wawelexy:
Nairaland feminist don play victim card for this bro....

Mr Seun is a SIMPle man grin
A very SIMPle man to the extreme.

With his feminine face. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland by Seun(m): 9:31am On Jan 08
ReacherSaidNoth:
Whatever you decide to do, know that 90% of your users are male, so if your changes are anti-men in a bid to impress women, you are going kill your own site.
50% of the population is female, and wherever you have females, males will surely follow.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / You Are The Luckiest Woman On Earth If Your Husband "Joystick" Is Still Active / My Fear Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.