Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig (24448 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by horlique(m): 10:17am On Jan 09
HisSexcellency:
A young Nigerian man narrates the tough decision of calling off his relationship with his fiancee after she made a hurtful statement to him about his inability to buy her a wig.

A social media user identified as I am Ekene took to social media to narrate the tale of his past relationship with an ex-fiancee.
According to the young man, his fiancee had pleaded with him to buy a particular wig for her but due to financial constraints, he couldn’t afford it.

His fiancee, however, made a statement in an attempt to guilt trip him into buying the wig, he immediately severed their relationship.

His post;

Credit: Fendi Ekene
She has seen her friends dating yahooboys buy them wig costing over 500k so she feels her Man is wicked.. if this guy marries this entitled mbeke he is finished..... cursing some one because of a wig imagine what she can do ...

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by enambobo(m): 10:20am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
I can't afford the wig or give her atleast part of it not showing his broke ass self by breaking up that's my point. I care less whether he buys it or not. No be everything person go dey show him brokeness ontop. Na only broke guys dey too worry ontop all these kain issues.
People like you will come back and cry blood on this platform after marriage because you ignored the signs God showed you while dating. I can't believe you can't see the obvious red flags. Just dey play.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by horlique(m): 10:21am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Oga I can bet it with you that you are a broke ass nigga, so you like to be in a relationship with a Naija girl and you expect not to atleast spend? I'm not saying he should buy the wig but give her what you can afford. So if you were rich and your lady tells you to buy her something you won't because you are forming Mr red pill or what? No be everything you go dey form hard guy for woman Mr dadandidin.

Must a Man spend for a lady... if a Lady spend on her Man will she die.. she is angry for her man not buying her what she can't buy for herself is she not mad?..
Yes a Man has to take care of her lady but if the man does not have its madness for the lady to curse her man..

7 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by olisaEze(m): 10:22am On Jan 09
He said he'd rather be a baby daddy, when that's what he was to the girl. I can bet my left balls (and that's the bigger one) that said lady is almost half his age. You can't date someone far removed from your age bracket and expect not to hear childish demands from time to time. A matured woman with her eyes on the price would get that same wig off this neegha without the wrong words. So broda keep on selecting. Till the day you start school runs and realize that all the other parents waiting for their kids along with you are not from your generation! grin
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by aestake: 10:22am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
It's you who don't read to understand, he and the lady has been together for long through his write up. The guy stringy and he doesn't want to spend because of his stinginess.
Go carry the woman nao.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by buJu234: 10:23am On Jan 09
The guy made the best decision.

Any lady looking to build a home and says that to a man that she plans building a home with because of common wig..

Guy flee..

She will divorce u tomorrow incase u relocate especially to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Chimookigwe: 10:23am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Your decision was too drastic and rash. You should tried to reason with her on why she made such statement, cut her some slack and see if she would do it again before leaving her. I mean... For someone to make such weighty statement, you must have really pushed her to the wall. Like you rightly said, she said you keep denying her, which means it's not that once you did it.

The girl too should have been more patient as what she requested for is not something that will kill her if she doesn't get it. The Wig can always wait or better still let her go and hustle and buy it herself.

Both of you were wrong .no be every small thing go enter I no do again.

And this thing is almost 50 years. Omo, see reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Demigod22: 10:23am On Jan 09
placeofallure:

Man, you did the right thing. What kind of entitlement mentality is that? She was so desperate she placed a curse on the man, no nah!

It feels good to collect money from your man, every woman loves that sense of financial security, but you won't have him break the bank for you. Especially when he doesn't have and it's not a life threatening situation. All through the yuletide season, I no make any hair o, I just comb my hair in a bun and I'm ready to go, it was my best Christmas ever cause I didn't lack anything. I just made the hair this Saturday in readiness for work this week. This is a big, huge, humongous red flag. Thank goodness he had the sense to leave.

Moreso, she should be able to buy the wig herself, that's what real slay queens do.

Women should be up and doing on their own. What if something happens to the man - sickness or death - will you go a begging for the rest of your life?

I have not met you in person, but if this is how you always reason, then you are a million dollar bride. I already like you for this comment.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by DenreleDave(m): 10:24am On Jan 09
ignore the person u r quoting, she will never reason with u.

she will keep supoorting the female gender
Pecoleee345:

Spoke out of pain cos of wig??

Once again I think the problem is actually family base.

A lady well brought up and not from a hungry home won't behave such a way cos of nonsense wig.

You ain't financially stable as a woman and you disturbing a man to buy you wig isn't that an act of foolishness.

Lastly kindly Google the meaning of An Adult so you can stop calling anyone stingy.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by DMerciful(m): 10:28am On Jan 09
You wanna downplay it because the woman is clearly at fault. If he was tired of the relationship, why did he say it was a very tough decision?
Justkatty:
Truth be told, both were already tired of the relationship and by that looking for the slightest opportunity to end it smiley .

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by reddingtonblack: 10:28am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Your decision was too drastic and rash. You should tried to reason with her on why she made such statement, cut her some slack and see if she would do it again before leaving her. I mean... For someone to make such weighty statement, you must have really pushed her to the wall. Like you rightly said, she said you keep denying her, which means it's not that once you did it.

The girl too should have been more patient as what she requested for is not something that will kill her if she doesn't get it. The Wig can always wait or better still let her go and hustle and buy it herself.

You earnestly think that guy got fed up at the 1st occurence, or they've not being having conversations b4 he gives up smiley

i thot fed up is a build up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by DMerciful(m): 10:30am On Jan 09
You're not a wise man but a big simp
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger. If you check well, she may not really mean it as a curse. She acted on her feelings at the time. She only needs to be corrected not thrown out like that.

What if she didn't say it out and is cursing him behind his back? That one too dey happen and the man will never know.

Abeg the lady spoke out of pain. The man too stingy

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by pek(m): 10:32am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Obviously you don't understand what she said.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Demigod22: 10:33am On Jan 09
I don't have problem buying stuff for my woman, but I expect certain level of maturity from her. How will I even be dating a girl that can't afford her own wig?

There are basic things a lady should afford on her own, then when the man bring, it will just be bonus. Like I hate it when a girl call me to tell me she is hungry, a girl can't afford her own meal, is that the definition of relationship to some girls?

This type of girls are largely why feminism won't succeed in Africa. Instead of being an asset, you choose to be liability, even cursing another woman's son for failing to buy what your own father and brother or yourself can't buy for you.

This one can't be a slave by cooking for her husband too.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jan 09
because of a wig u make such terrible statements to guilt trip ur man. That the height of manipulation and wickedness combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by womenareapesss: 10:36am On Jan 09
HisSexcellency:
A young Nigerian man narrates the tough decision of calling off his relationship with his fiancee after she made a hurtful statement to him about his inability to buy her a wig.

A social media user identified as I am Ekene took to social media to narrate the tale of his past relationship with an ex-fiancee.
According to the young man, his fiancee had pleaded with him to buy a particular wig for her but due to financial constraints, he couldn’t afford it.

His fiancee, however, made a statement in an attempt to guilt trip him into buying the wig, he immediately severed their relationship.

His post;

when we say naija women are useless piece of shiit you foolish feminist will be shouting anti women bla bla bla undecided

I have never seen a black species like naija women with in-built entitled mentality undecided

No wonder our men are running away from you piece of shit called naija women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by LoveJesus87(m): 10:36am On Jan 09
HisSexcellency:

His post;

u said u got up from the bed, which means u have been having sex with her, using her.
Now that u have called it quit, who do u expect to take up the used and valueless product, ehn?
Don't have sex yet until u marry, u people will not hear. After using yourselves worn out, then u see u are not compatible, then u break up and d cursed lady will be looking for an innocent man to take up d damaged goods and even giving attitude on top. Chai this life ehn
May God guide me in choosing a life partner because out there is polluted and over congested with used damaged products

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by symbianDON(m): 10:37am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger.

out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by LoveJesus87(m): 10:38am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

walai very wrong. And she might even be a good wife for him but he can't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Pickieox(m): 10:39am On Jan 09
Sonnobax15:
grin ok oh mr. Rich nigha grin.

Lol, the guy just dey make noise. Na dem dey use money to impress woman🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by OluwaSegun0509(m): 10:39am On Jan 09
Don't date a broke minded girl who think that everything must be paid by a man. Team work makes the dream works.

HisSexcellency:

His post;

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Pickieox(m): 10:41am On Jan 09
Pecoleee345:

Brokenness??

Anyway have gone through your profile and I understand.

Lol🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Cassandraloius: 10:41am On Jan 09
Wahala be like woman wey dey addicted to material things.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by womenareapesss: 10:41am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

just look at what this vagina entity is saying undecided

If he was your brother, you will be the one to open your mouth to advise him not to marry that black piece of shit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by UHLmoving: 10:43am On Jan 09
The right choice bro
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Figger(m): 10:47am On Jan 09
It's very obvious that a lot of people here didn't actually comprehend what the OP wrote up there and what actually informed his decision which is commendable, please, all these small small children wey full nairaland make una stir clear relationship matters, it's for the mature minds only. Kudos @ OP I would have done the same.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by lomprico(m): 10:48am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

That statement she made was not just any statement but a curse! He took the right decision.
He did not tell her he won't get the wig but that he does not have the resources for it at the moment meaning when he gets it, he will buy it for her.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by faceland: 10:49am On Jan 09
I wish our women would have the confidence to rock their natural hair... Even low-cut is beautiful if she takes care of her looks.

Anything beyond natural hair or attachment I dislike. Then to waste huge money on prosthetic hair is upsetting.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Because of wig this one dey break up with his woman. In as much as I see some women as materialistic and golddiggers but as a man you should be able to take care of your woman in your own little way. No be everything be break up.

She curse am because of wig.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Justdare: 10:50am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

"The words were spoken out of anger"

Make me understand pls. Will her anger abate with marriage or the guy's stinginess after wedding?
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:51am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
No take care of your woman cos of stinginess na another man go knack am for you. You think say relationship for Naija na rice and beans? Na comprehension we go chop? Dey write English dey play.

You will be soon.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by faceland: 10:53am On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Because of wig this one dey break up with his woman. In as much as I see some women as materialistic and golddiggers but as a man you should be able to take care of your woman in your own little way. No be everything be break up.

Waste money on wig that would make her look like macerate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / How To Treat A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.