Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig (24444 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by loswhite(m): 12:05am On Jan 10
OKOATA:
Because of wig this one dey break up with his woman. In as much as I see some women as materialistic and golddiggers but as a man you should be able to take care of your woman in your own little way. No be everything be break up.
Shut up. Take care of your woman meaning say woman go dey cap rubbish on top wig? Useless Nigerian men always thinking they have to pay because a girl said yes to them
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by loswhite(m): 12:06am On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger. If you check well, she may not really mean it as a curse. She acted on her feelings at the time. She only needs to be corrected not thrown out like that.

What if she didn't say it out and is cursing him behind his back? That one too dey happen and the man will never know.

Abeg the lady spoke out of pain. The man too stingy

Lol make she go find new customer...then plenty for Nigeria
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by loswhite(m): 12:12am On Jan 10
OKOATA:
It's you who don't read to understand, he and the lady has been together for long through his write up. The guy stringy and he doesn't want to spend because of his stinginess.
oga go carry on from where him stop.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by loswhite(m): 12:18am On Jan 10
OKOATA:
No take care of your woman cos of stinginess na another man go knack am for you. You think say relationship for Naija na rice and beans? Na comprehension we go chop? Dey write English dey play.
You be real kolo.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Irupetepete: 11:24am On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Keep quiet! Your misfortune was not From her curse but from the curse you placed upon yourself by living and fornicating with a woman you have not married. That was why you got liberated when she left . If it was her curse that was affecting you, it would have continued affecting you after she left.

Stop fornicating osim baby mama cursed him.
ode, how far gone is your marriage?
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Jewessgratitud3: 11:39am On Jan 10
Irupetepete:
ode, how far gone is your marriage?

Cursed soul. Get a life!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Irupetepete: 12:20pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

I am a Cursed soul. Pls I will Get a life!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by jattopeter(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10
You have said it all. They will come for your Head.
Zonefree:
Words on a marble.

A broke Nigerian girl getting angry at her boyfriend for not providing what she can't provide for herself. embarassed

Humans dating Nigerian girls are the strongest!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by FFIA: 7:18am On Jan 11
Justkatty:
What about them? undecided
Nairaland hoes

hope you are not like them.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Justkatty(f): 8:44am On Jan 11
FFIA:

Nairaland hoes

hope you are not like them.
You're one of the reasons why this site was brought down few weeks ago sad When the other gender doesn't agree on things with you , you don't use careless phrase to describe them.
Imagine being called broke undecided how'll feel?
C'mon we can do better please.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by FFIA: 9:23am On Jan 11
Justkatty:
You're one of the reasons why this site was brought down few weeks ago sad When the other gender doesn't agree on things with you , you don't use careless phrase to describe them.
Imagine being called broke undecided how'll feel?
C'mon we can do better please.
Have a blessed day.

I saw a vision that you will be raped this year.

I will pray for you. cool
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Justkatty(f): 10:55am On Jan 11
FFIA:

I saw a vision that you will be raped this year.

I will pray for you. cool
Not my thing to abuse someone, but just know you'll be fine even though you are mentally unstable.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Gem247: 3:31pm On Jan 11
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Gem247: 3:34pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger. If you check well, she may not really mean it as a curse. She acted on her feelings at the time. She only needs to be corrected not thrown out like that.

What if she didn't say it out and is cursing him behind his back? That one too dey happen and the man will never know.

She will one day out of anger kill the man when they finally live together. When reality sets in there is pressure from marriage with kids, family and work demanding much from her.

Nothing like it is out of anger but it is out of uncultured and unmannered. It is from these types of things we will know good wives and bad wives. She won't be a good wife with that unmannered behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / How To Treat A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.