Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig (24447 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Oga I can bet it with you that you are a broke ass nigga, so you like to be in a relationship with a Naija girl and you expect not to atleast spend? I'm not saying he should buy the wig but give her what you can afford. So if you were rich and your lady tells you to buy her something you won't because you are forming Mr red pill or what? No be everything you go dey form hard guy for woman Mr dadandidin.

why should he "spend" because he is with a Nigerian girl?

how should he "spend" since you say he must spend?

you said he should have given her what he can afford. do you know what he can afford?
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Badmashii(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09
Sonnobax15:
. grin. The way some of una dey reason sometimes dey make me dey wonder if na pap dey inside una brains or e just empty throway grin

So simply because I'm in a relationship with a woman,she should now see it as a MUST-DO something that I must provide all her needs? undecided. Come on nigha, which particular pap dey inside your brain exactly? Guinea corn,or custard? undecided

Bros na man you be. Na too much manipulation na him make their brain con dey see nonsense as normal
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by OKOATA(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09
BadMaster:

A dumb fool is what you are, and your comments are evident to that fact.
Ode dey call me fool because of naija girl. No spend for your woman na. Na me go knack am last last. Boda ode.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Badmashii(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger. If you check well, she may not really mean it as a curse. She acted on her feelings at the time. She only needs to be corrected not thrown out like that.

What if she didn't say it out and is cursing him behind his back? That one too dey happen and the man will never know.

Abeg the lady spoke out of pain. The man too stingy

Just shut your damn trap. Any man that refuse to spend on your unnecessary nonsense is now being stingy.

What the f"uck does she need a wig for? Can't she survive or sleep at night without a damn wig?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by OKOATA(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09
Fuckyoumod:
you are a man dieing of worthlessness, no prestige, no value and no dignity. A man that will give up everything for a woman

A man who thinks and believe that the loyalty and love a woman is a function of what he can give to her, the amount of money you can spend on her. A man who does not know that he is the king and the prize.

You most be a very inferior man, I won't advice you, my only advice to you is go and learn the hard way.

See this clown, writing epistle because of my point of view. Go marry your pauper GF and let's rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Blackdisciple(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09
Wig is her priority such woman can get angry with you over shawarma...
It's a good thing you let her be if she can allow common wig ruin her relationship...
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09
My dear, find a billionaire like your dad. No offence.

ExudeLoveToAll:

My ex said and I quote ' I am not a team player I need a husband who can take care of all my needs and set up a business for me, he must be an Odogwu'.

I went further to interact with her in the need to build our financial base together if we ever settle for each other, she went further and I quote ' A man who can take care of his wife is worst than an infidel, you as a man must take care of everything about me your money is my money and my money is my money '
That was it for me, unknown to her she saw me as a minimum wage guy so she could freely express her innate mindset without hiding anything whatsoever. To her she was doing me a favor not knowing my reservoir is filled with plenty of water from the ocean.

I had to let her go, her selfishness and self centeredness is on another level. I can't start a life with someone who doesn't put me as priority never.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Jan 09
Jennyclay what do you say about this? 🙄
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by stigman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Because of wig this one dey break up with his woman. In as much as I see some women as materialistic and golddiggers but as a man you should be able to take care of your woman in your own little way. No be everything be break up.

Can you that is talking spend 1.3 million on wig, so in your brain it will end only on wig, have you thought about other things at home, he is talking about the future not just now, to you a man must provide everything a woman needs because her hands are tied
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Amayabor1: 12:06pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

The words were said out of anger. If you check well, she may not really mean it as a curse. She acted on her feelings at the time. She only needs to be corrected not thrown out like that.

What if she didn't say it out and is cursing him behind his back? That one too dey happen and the man will never know.

Stop being stupid. A lady that can utter that kind of insult or curse or whatever you call it because her man can't afford her a wig is a bad woman. He can't afford her a wig, she said God will continue to deny him his heart desires as long as he continues to maltreat her by not giving her what she wants. What will she say if he can't afford to pay rent tomorrow?

A woman uttered that nonsense out of her mouth because of wig. Wig o. Not rent, not baby food, not feeding money. Wig.

Guy, don't be stupid! You can go look for her and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by stigman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Your decision was too drastic and rash. You should have tried to reason with her on why she made such statement, cut her some slack and see if she would do it again before leaving her. I mean... For someone to make such weighty statement, you must have really pushed her to the wall. Like you rightly said, she said you keep denying her, which means it's not that once you did it.

The girl too should have been more patient as what she requested for is not something that will kill her if she doesn't get it. The Wig can always wait or better still let her go and hustle and buy it herself.

Both of you were wrong .no be every small thing go enter I no do again.

See talk, if them bill you 20k now you will off phone
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by stigman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Oga I can bet it with you that you are a broke ass nigga, so you like to be in a relationship with a Naija girl and you expect not to atleast spend? I'm not saying he should buy the wig but give her what you can afford. So if you were rich and your lady tells you to buy her something you won't because you are forming Mr red pill or what? No be everything you go dey form hard guy for woman Mr dadandidin.

Dangote if them bill you 20k now you will off phone

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by OKOATA(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09
stigman:

Can you that is talking spend 1.3 million on wig, so in your brain it will end only on wig, have you thought about other things at home, he is talking about the future not just now, to you a man must provide everything a woman needs because her hands are tied
The guy never said the wig cost 1.3M, I know sabi where you get that one from. If you are a millionaire and your girl ask you for 10k wig, can't you afford that considering the fact that the girl herself would have done something good for you in the past.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Ashawoman82: 12:17pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Your decision was too drastic and rash. You should have tried to reason with her on why she made such statement, cut her some slack and see if she would do it again before leaving her. I mean... For someone to make such weighty statement, you must have really pushed her to the wall. Like you rightly said, she said you keep denying her, which means it's not that once you did it.

The girl too should have been more patient as what she requested for is not something that will kill her if she doesn't get it. The Wig can always wait or better still let her go and hustle and buy it herself.

u are an idiot, don't u know the difference between an insult and a curse... This lady cursed her man because of wig and u are here saying rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Ashawoman82: 12:21pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
It's you who don't read to understand, he and the lady has been together for long through his write up. The guy stringy and he doesn't want to spend because of his stinginess.
so it warranty the curse because of wig?
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by stigman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
The guy never said the wig cost 1.3M, I know sabi where you get that one from. If you are a millionaire and your girl ask you for 10k wig, can't you afford that considering the fact that the girl herself would have done something good for you in the past.

For the guy not to afford it means that it is expensive, and again they don't have 10k wig anywhere,

The girl in question insulted him because he couldn't afford it today, what do u think will happen tomorrow if he fails to provide food tomorrow.
Always think about tomorrow before going deep into any relationship because that's why we have so many failed marriages
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Noblemanonpoint: 12:25pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you high? Denying her of what?
She ain't a wife. Weak men like you contribute in making Nigerians girls so entitled and the least desired females on earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by dejavubobo1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09
placeofallure:

Man, you did the right thing. What kind of entitlement mentality is that? She was so desperate she placed a curse on the man, no nah!

It feels good to collect money from your man, every woman loves that sense of financial security, but you won't have him break the bank for you. Especially when he doesn't have and it's not a life threatening situation. All through the yuletide season, I no make any hair o, I just comb my hair in a bun and I'm ready to go, it was my best Christmas ever cause I didn't lack anything. I just made the hair this Saturday in readiness for work this week. This is a big, huge, humongous red flag. Thank goodness he had the sense to leave.

Moreso, she should be able to buy the wig herself, that's what real slay queens do.

Women should be up and doing on their own. What if something happens to the man - sickness or death - will you go a begging for the rest of your life?
I'd like to know U. Check ur mail.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by ogashman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Ur ex at lekki that u saw shower cap in his bathroom, did u cut him some slack before breaking up with him?
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Tunde835(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Dey play awon feminists ti dey.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Tunde835(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09
This guy smart.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Nahunger(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09
HisSexcellency:
A young Nigerian man narrates the tough decision of calling off his relationship with his fiancee after she made a hurtful statement to him about his inability to buy her a wig.

A social media user identified as I am Ekene took to social media to narrate the tale of his past relationship with an ex-fiancee.
According to the young man, his fiancee had pleaded with him to buy a particular wig for her but due to financial constraints, he couldn’t afford it.

His fiancee, however, made a statement in an attempt to guilt trip him into buying the wig, he immediately severed their relationship.

His post;

Credit: Fendi Ekene

Welcome to the club, marriage is good but this modern woman are more wicked than a Snake, if you find the right one marry if you no see live a long life.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Eberex(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09
All these Twitter posts
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by quickee: 1:11pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Relationship experts plenty for social media. Check them out in reality and you will find out they are people who are supposed to keep mum and learn from others. An unmarried lady is placing demands on an unmarried man. She no get papa abi she no fit work? She come even open her mouth to curse the man. Bro, move ooo and give your life to Christ.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Jewessgratitud3: 1:12pm On Jan 09
ogashman:

Ur ex at lekki that u saw shower cap in his bathroom, did u cut him some slack before breaking up with him?

That was not his first time and I don't need to start telling you all he did before that particular event.

Leave it as it is

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09
Sonnobax15:
. grin. The way some of una dey reason sometimes dey make me dey wonder if na pap dey inside una brains or e just empty throway grin

So simply because I'm in a relationship with a woman,she should now see it as a MUST-DO something that I must provide all her needs? undecided. Come on nigha, which particular pap dey inside your brain exactly? Guinea corn,or custard? undecided
This guy🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by seanwilliam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

give thanks to God that I’m not close to you atm..
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by Jewessgratitud3: 1:31pm On Jan 09
seanwilliam:
give thanks to God that I’m not close to you atm..

Wetin you wan do abi make I kick you enter bush angry.
Ta!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by hobat4cash(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Mr man shut up, it's clowns like you that make all these witches develop entitlement to someone's elses money. Is the man her father or is she handicapped that can't make her own money and buy whatever rubbish she wants? It's men that give them this entitlement mentality for a 'want' not a 'need'. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by NohurryInLife: 1:39pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Rubbish
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by NohurryInLife: 1:40pm On Jan 09
OKOATA:
Because of wig this one dey break up with his woman. In as much as I see some women as materialistic and golddiggers but as a man you should be able to take care of your woman in your own little way. No be everything be break up.
Na ppl like you dey spoil all these babes. So as en no get money, make en go steal ahbi?? Iranu!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig by hobat4cash(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09
dkidd:

If u read am well without bias u will know from his write up that its not about the money or will to spend or not but its about her nature which he has been enduring for until the last straw which was her display and attitude when he refused to buy the wig but u chose to observe the surface witbout understanding the real message of evaluating relationships and choosing happiness without compromise. But hey see it how u can percieve it anyhow✌
Leave that boy, he will get what's coming to him. When a boy makes money he hasn't suffered or sweat to make, they throw money at problems and spend unwisely. The bible even says that a foolish man and his money will soon part ways. It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / How To Treat A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.