Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (17890 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2011
"Come and hear the most anointed prophet and preacher in the world today," reads the brochure for the latest seminar. This preacher or that evangelist is touted as the latest "anointed one" who stands beyond his peers because of a special endowment from God. Has God placed favored son status on certain individuals? In the New Testament, who is the "anointed one"? Are there true Christians who are not "anointed"? The Biblical answers to these questions may surprise you."

[size=13pt]"If anyone says to you `Look, here is the anointed one, or here' do not believe him." - Jesus (Matthew 24:23 literal translation from the Greek).
[/size]
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 12:56am On Nov 05, 2011
frosbel:

Let's talk about the anointing of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament.

Ok

The oil anointing was for kingship and also an antitype of the Holy Spirit anointing in the new testament.

I agree. But what's the point?

There are diverse gifts from the Holy Spirit, but they are gifts not anointing. The anointing is general for all believers , there is no special anointing.

Before i deal with the other things you wrote i will like to ask you this .  Is there a difference between a christian who has received the infilling and the one who has not? Let's start with that.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2011
frosbel:

"Come and hear the most anointed prophet and preacher in the world today," reads the brochure for the latest seminar. This preacher or that evangelist is touted as the latest "anointed one" who stands beyond his peers because of a special endowment from God. Has God placed favored son status on certain individuals? In the New Testament, who is the "anointed one"? Are there true Christians who are not "anointed"? The Biblical answers to these questions may surprise you."

[size=13pt]"If anyone says to you `Look, here is the anointed one, or here' do not believe him." - Jesus (Matthew 24:23 literal translation from the Greek).
[/size]

Lets not quote scriptures out of context. Don't be in a hurry. Let truth prevail. Let's take it step by step.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2011
Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little wonder that Country is slowly going down the TOILET with thinking like this who can be surprised as to why? I was actually enjoying the *ss kiss of a write up by OP until he brought Bill Gates into the equation. If I didn't know someone that went to Law School with your "Pastor Chris", I would have bought the BS and as the ESPN MNF countdown crew would say "COME ON MAN"!!

It is clear pastor (sorry about that) JoAgbaje can't even spell ANOINTING let alone know what it means, omase ooooo

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, all HONOR and ADORATION belongs to God not some con man with a sweet mouth.

Shalom!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 1:12am On Nov 05, 2011
Azibalua:

shocked shocked grin

I thought as much. The only correction needed in that post was a typo error "Varsity" instead of "versity",  a very clear typo error.   and if you can't deduce that simple mistake, what is  the point  exchanging anything with you.

You are not worth it.

( Its because of folks like you  Chris is in business).  Grow some brains and he will be  broke. Fact.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

) JoAgbaje can't even spell ANOINTING let alone know what it means, omase ooooo

Okay ooo, joagbaje is always the centre of your post. Why don't you explain ANOINTING for us. Abi na annoiring?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 1:24am On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

It's God.

2 Corinthians 1:21
21 Now he which stablisheth us [/b]with you in Christ, and hath anointed [b]us, is God;

Did that scripture not specify "US" in the text?

Did the text say oyahkilome or Oyedepo or T.b Joshua or a "chosen few"?, it said "US".

So, stop elevating your fellow MAN, only God deserves such elevation.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2011
@JoAgbaje, You are the "center" of some of my posts because you are simply hilarious (to say the leas)in your contributions to most topics I see on NL,

If you don't believe every Christian that has accepted Jesus Christ as his/her personal Lord and Savior is ANOINTED, or that "anointing" is reserved for "Certain MOGs" while the rest of us "look up to them" despite Jesus Christ paying our DEBTS, then you need to enroll at the nearest Bible college,

The fact that JoAgbaje actually leads a CEC parish/business center is something we all should take note of because there have been instances here where some of us have taken him to the cleaners/made him look like a welfare case in matters on Biblical doctrine and application. All he knows is 10% tithe it seems.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

Did the text say oyahkilome or Oyedepo or T.b Joshua or a "chosen few"?, it said "US".

you should read my post well. The word "anointed" has more than one meaning. You should know the context of a use. I explained that. I asked frosbel a question. Maybe you should give it a shot.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by lukkie(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2011
You've already admitted that people call him a con man & the rest. So why would people respect someone they know is not different from Yahoo boys? He & his ilk prey on people's emotions and gullibility. Why would I respect such such con men?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Tsammy: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2011
@Aletheia
4) Chris Oyakhilome is a false teacher and by the authority of scripture, there is nothing to be afraid of concerning him or his acolytes.Christ Embassy is a cult of Mammon worshipers, a conclave of people with itching ears who have gathered to themselves teachers who tell them what they want to hear, a licentious, libertine and sensual cesspit of corruption
masquerading under false piety.

Again, I thought , you want to tell why Aaron and Mariam were rebuked. You don't even know the scripture, I guess I was discussing with one who understands the word. You talked about David, the Lord's anointed, so is every born again
man or woman. SIMPLE QUESTION, ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? If you are, then read what the scriptures say about the anointed- the church. You use your anointed Tongue to condemn another anointed. Didn't you read, touch not my anointed. What is the authority of the scripture you said of ? Are you proud to tell your church? If you can't then I will
conclude you are NOT A CHRISTIAN, EVEN NOW YOUR VERY WORDS TELL. Proud to tell me the body, faith you belong!
Otherwise, I stop talking with you because your are a babe depending on milk , not on strong meat, need to know the
truth, maybe about the anointing, the body of Christ- the new creation, and who they are. WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWS
THE SAME SHALL HE REAP, RECEIVE. REMEMBER THIS.  BE ADVISED!

[quote][/quote]
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Azibalua(f): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

I thought as much. The only correction needed in that post was a typo error "Varsity" instead of "versity",  a very clear typo error.   and if you can't deduce that simple mistake, what is  the point  exchanging anything with you.
You are not worth it.
( Its because of folks like you  Chris is in business).  Grow some brains and he will be  broke. Fact.
Now I am concerned,your grammar has nothing to do with the word varsity ,you can check the grammar again and see if this time you can make the right connection! grin
dare2think:

Have you read this scripture at all
Ephesians 4:11-12
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and [color=#990000]some[/color], evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the
edifying of the body of Christ:

You had better wake up
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by zinosleek(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2011
i dont like it when Christianity is associated with one person, we should know that all these pastor didnt form christainity and it will still be here when they are gone. what most churches do nowadays is worship their pastor, which is wrong. And someone on this thread is comparing Pastor chris to Jesus- that is blasphemy.
The man is just a man like any of us and God can use anyone even a unbeliever to do his work, the glory should be to God and Him alone.

that is why Gandhi said "i like your Christ, not christains"

Be wise and dont be fooled
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2011
@joagbaje

I don't know the answer to the question, so if you care to explain, pls do.

However, do you mean Chris has the "infilling" while some people don't?

Do you have some special vision to ascertain when an individual has this spirit?

By the way, how come you have not answered my question in the "rain miracle" thread?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

@joagbaje
I don't know the answer to the question, so if you care to explain, pls do.

you're very polite with me these days o. Wetin happen? cool

However, do you mean Chris has the "infilling" while some people don't? Do you have some special vision to ascertain when an individual has this spirit?

I've been waiting for frosbel, what I'm trying to make him understand is that there are three phases of the anointing .

1. ELECTION or call of God. Being chosen, Every christian falls into this category . But there is a higher level.
2. ABILITY :  Infilling of the holy spirit.  Now every christian don't have this. after a man gets born again, he needs to receive the holy spirit which grants him enduement of power.
3. OFFICE: This has to do with  the call of God upon certain individuals. Who have been anointed as leaders over ther others. And this is what we are talking about . It is in regards to this office we are dealing with.  Those who function in such offices such as pastors, apostles ,prophets  etc are heads and rulers in The church. They must be respected by the virtue of the office. Because of the anointing for that office.

It's only those who don't know Gods word that can not differentiate between the 3 levels. Peter commanded the death of Ananias and sapphira his wife . Yet they are both Christians , what gave one authority over the other ? That's what we are talking about. It's the office. It is not the man but the office he occupies . If God use a man in such office you ought to have reverence  for such. It is the same principle both in the old testament and the new.

Remember the error of sons of Korah in the bible . They couldn't differentiate between the 2. They dwell on the general and equality to attack Moses leadership. In the name of. "WE ARE ALL ANOINTED "

Numbers 16:3-4
. . . .And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the Lord is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the Lord? 4 And when Moses heard it, he fell upon his face:

It's sons of belial that make a sport of mocking,insulting and attacking such men. some do it ignorantly others do it rebelliously to their own damnation.

Jude 1:8-10
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

By the way, how come you have not answered my question in the "rain miracle" thread?

I didn't know, I will check it.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2011
^ Now you are calling people "sons of belial" already! OK, I'll leave that for now.

How do you know that Oyakhilome is anointed by God for the "office" of "pastor"?

How do you know that Enigma is not anointed by God for the office of "pastor" and/or "teacher"?

If Enigma is anointed by God for the office of "pastor" and/or "teacher", then he is authorised to speak about Oyakhilome's false doctrine, heresies and fake "miracles".
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

I've been waiting for frosbel, what I'm trying to make him understand is that there are three phases of the anointing .

1. ELECTION or call of God. Being chosen, Every christian falls into this category . But there is a higher level.

Says who?  If I come out and claim to be on a higher level, would you just believe me?  How would you tell if I am  a Charlatan?

Joagbajee:

2. ABILITY :  Infilling of the holy spirit.  Now every christian don't have this. after a man gets born again, he needs to receive the holy spirit which grants him enduement of power.

How can you differentiate those who have the holy spirit and those who fake it? For example, What if I tell you the holy spirit is instructing me to warn you, Joagbaje, not to keep following MEN but to only follow your lord only? How will you discern the genuineness of my  "Holy Spirit"?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by freepeople: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2011
The making of a cult personality
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by fidelism: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2011
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. " (Matthew 24:5).
The 2 'Chris' short form of christ.
Emmanue n joshua, Subtle form bearing christ name.
Am just joking
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by daisy28: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2011
We arent in the right position to judge anybody if he is a fake/not anointed pastor or not,we all have our opinions but Why dont we wait for judgement day for GOD to review to us if the person in question is fake or not,dat's if we would even be concerned about dat anymore but trying to make our way into heaven.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

3. OFFICE: This has to do with  the call of God upon certain individuals. Who have been anointed as leaders over ther others. And this is what we are talking about . It is in regards to this office we are dealing with.  Those who function in such offices such as pastors, apostles ,prophets  etc are heads and rulers in The church. They must be respected by the virtue of the office. Because of the anointing for that office.

Ok. If I start a church tomorrow with greedy intentions, and I happen to be very successful. Portraying the "Man of God" image and at the same time indulge in unscrupulous shenanigans. Some people notice this hypocrisy, should they keep mute because they are under the assumption that God called me to office? or should they confront me rather than let me damage the image of Christianity?

My point is, should we now assume that everybody that leads a church congregation, regardless of size, has been called to that office by God?

Including those "Men of God" who have led people to mas suicide,  Men who have molested children of their members, Men who have slept with some female members, Men who have destroyed marital homes.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

Says who?  If I come out and claim to be on a higher level, would you just believe me?  How would you tell if I am  a Charlatan?

If you're not of God you will deny the lordship of Jesus .

How can you differentiate those who have the holy spirit and those who fake it? For example, What if I tell you the holy spirit is instructing to warn you, Joagbaje, not to keep following MEN but to only follow your lord only? How will you discern the genuineness of my  "Holy Spirit"?

i will judge your prophecy by the word .  Firstly ,I'm not following MEN. But if  it's to follow the leadership or teaching  of a pastor you refer to as following men. It's not wrong. Paul asked his members to following him.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

you're very polite with me these days o. Wetin happen? cool

We only differ in views, I have nothing against you as you are free to believe what you want to believe.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

If you're not of God you will deny the lordship of Jesus .

i will judge your prophecy by the word .  Firstly ,I'm not following MEN. But if  it's to follow the leadership or teaching  of a pastor you refer to as following men. It's not wrong. Paul asked his members to following him.

Sighs.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by nuclearboy(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2011
These people have discredited themselves so much that all they are attempting here is damage control. I think we "credify" them by even bothering with the same old arguments.

I thought there would be an intelligent rebuttal (or attempt at one) of Frosbel's brilliant exposition on the new covenant as opposed to the old but typical - our man "flint" had naught to say but ask inane questions in an attempt to hide the hole in his head. They'll just ask you to prove whist the burden of proof actually rests on them.

I think oyakilome deserves a bit of respect though - FOR the followership he has. They may be represented by dafties like we regularly see here but they still remain God's creatures (even if one would wonder if some truly came from God)
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by chioma134: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2011
[b][/b]IT IS NOT FOR TRUE BELIEVERS TO JOIN UNBELIEVERS IN PERSECUTING MEN OF GOD. UNLESS U WORK FOR SATAN. EVEN IF U HAVE UR DOUBTS ABT SOME MEN OF GOD, PRAY FOR THEM AND CORRECT THEM IN LOVE IF U HAVE ACCESS TO THEM.
CHRISTIANS ARE MEMBERS OF ONE FAMILY,AND SHOULD NOT WASH OUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC,OTHERWISE, GOD WILL JUDGE US. ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE HIS SERVANTS.
I BELIEVE PASTOR CHRIS IS A MAN OF GOD BECAUSE OF HIS IN-DEPTH TEACHING OF THE WORD,AND THE SIGNS THAT FOLLOW. THE HOLY SPIRIT ALSO BEARS WITNESS WITHIN ME THAT HE IS A MAN OF GOD. HOWEVER,I'VE NEVER BEEN A CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBER.
SO MY ADVICE TO ALL IS "LET HIM BE". SO WAS CHRIST PERSECUTED. DON'T JOIN UNBELIEVERS IN BRINGING DOWN THE KINGDOM OF GOD. JESUS SAID"IT IS HARD FOR U TO KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS".
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2011
@poster

You are a brainwahsed idiot, follow follow nia dey do you, praising pastor chris as if he created the world, who gives a Bleep if he is holy, an na the one wey we see for ouside we go talk, all men are sinners that what the same Bible tells you, no matter how holy you potray your self, hiss do you know if he is visiting Babalawo to get is Power, who knows, yo are here wasting your praises on man,

Your type is easily fooled and washed
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Barrrich: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

Let me break it down for you nepios;
If someone steals money and gives it to you, and you refuse to return it after it is shown to you that it is stolen then you are also a thief.

(1 Tim 5:22) Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
By receiving stolen money and refusing to return it, Oyakhilome has taken part in Agada's stealing. . .so he's a thief. Come to think of it: you lot claim he's the next best thing to Jesus, how come he lacked the discernment to know the goods were stolen. . .certainly we can compare him to Peter in the case of Ananias and Sapphira. The difference is clear. You may also wish to ponder the words of Jesus concerning so-called "gifts to God".

Chris Oyakhilome is a thief.
As a Legal Practitioner by profession I think I can at least contribute to the above quote. I would look at it from the legal standpoint and from a spiritual standpoint.
When you talk about stealing, you need to look at what the law says concerning stealing by looking at the basic ingredients that needs to be proved and the facts giving rise to the stealing before you draw conclusions.
Now  if you just blatantly say here that Pastor Chris is a thief without 1st establishing the theft, you will be wrong. Whose money was stolen? Did Pastor Chris stole money from anybody, even though the person alleged to have stolen the money is a member of his church and have contributed part of it to a programme that was held a long time ago. Listening at the message Pastor Chris preaches, can you say he encouraged the alleged member to go and steal?
How will you retrieve money that was used for a programme as some are saying that the church should refund the money?
2ndly, looking at it from the spiritual angle, someone might argue, why didn't the church ask for the source of the money before accepting it?
If anyone can give me a scripture where Jesus said that brethren needs to be scrutinised when they bring offerings and monies to church to confirm that these monies were not stolen monies, I will rest my case.
Another person may ask, considering where the man works, how can he give such monies to church and the church accepts it? But I dare say here, that the Bible didn't say God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by
the job you do, but "by Christ Jesus" Phil 4:19.
The truth must be told, leave Pastor Chris and the church out of this, and stop giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it by drawing unreasonable conclusions from a preconceived mindset you have towards a person and a people. God bless you.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^ He (and his organisation) received stolen money and stolen goods; worse, he pointedly refused to return the stolen money/goods.

In Nigerian law, that is a criminal offence.

In the eyes of God . . . . ?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

Ok. If I start a church tomorrow with greedy intentions, and I happen to be very successful. Portraying the "Man of God" image and at the same time indulge in unscrupulous shenanigans. Some people notice this hypocrisy, should they keep mute because they are under the assumption that God called me to office? or should they confront me rather than let me damage the image of Christianity?

Firstly , if a man claim he is of God, we ought to judge his doctrine by Gods word. If he is found to be wantin the bible says to reject him. God didn't make us spiritual policemen.

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

If a man "opens" a church with wrong motive. It is between him and God. But one thing is clear. Ministry is of the holy spirit . If God didn't send a man, he will lack the power to function. Besides ,he cant last there. People will soon leave him. People have problems and you can't solve their problem if you're not sent because the power is in the calling.

People can't be deceived for long. If people under him can't be helped and nourished , they will go to other pasture where they can be fed. But God didn't ordain us to be attacking ministers . Jesus is the one building his church. He knows what to do about false prophets. Some have their judgement in the now ,others later.

Matthew 3:10
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Paul addressed the issue of wrong motive in preaching.

Philippians 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

We should not try to so the work of the holy spirit . God has an agenda in dealing with falsehood.

My point is, should we now assume that everybody that leads a church congregation, regardless of size, has been called to that office by God?

We should be concerned by our jurisdiction. I don't believe in the doctrines of the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES . But I won't go on air attacking them. Or attacking Mohamed . But  If meet them one on one I will share the truth I know with them and leave the conviction to the holy spirit I have led many to christ that way. If every christian will go out to reach others with truth.

Including those "Men of God" who have led people to mas suicide,  Men who have molested children of their members, Men who have slept with some female members, Men who have destroyed marital homes.

We all have the word of God for ourselves to study. Nobody can hold another person responsible if he goes to hell. We have access to the bible.  When the rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus to the earth to warn his wicked brothers about the reality of Hell Jesus replies " they have the scriptures to read for themselves"

Luke 16:28-29
28 for I have five brothers--to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.'
29 "But Abraham said, `The Scriptures have warned them again and again. Your brothers can read them anytime they want to.'
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

As a Legal Practitioner by profession I think I can at least contribute to the above quote. I would look at it from the legal standpoint and from a spiritual standpoint.
When you talk about stealing, you need to look at what the law says concerning stealing by looking at the basic ingredients that needs to be proved and the facts giving rise to the stealing before you draw conclusions.
Now  if you just blatantly say here that Pastor Chris is a thief without 1st establishing the theft, you will be wrong.

Please tell him/her

Whose money was stolen? Did Pastor Chris stole money from anybody, even though the person alleged to have stolen the money is a member of his church and have contributed part of it to a programme that was held a long time ago. Listening at the message Pastor Chris preaches, can you say he encouraged the alleged member to go and steal?
GBAMM!

How will you retrieve money that was used for a programme as some are saying that the church should refund the money?

Him/her claim to be a doctor. If the guy had come for treatment in the hospital and spend part of the money medically . Will him/her refund it?

Satan is just mad at pastor Chris that the points being raised in these attacks are so childish. 

, looking at it from the spiritual angle, someone might argue, why didn't the church ask for the source of the money before accepting it?
If anyone can give me a scripture where Jesus said that brethren needs to be scrutinised when they bring offerings and monies to church to confirm that these monies were not stolen monies, I will rest my case.

Here is my ruling. CASE DISMISSSED!

GBAM!

All rise!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

Here is my ruling. CASE DISMISSSED!

All rise!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. / ‘lodging God’ In Hotels / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.