Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (17924 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

If I tell you all these CEC IDs/PR staff are all coming from the same source IP, pastor JoAgbaje will come up with his explanation of how they share a "laptop/office" or brain cheesy cheesy

Christians are not SUPPOSED to LIE whether to prove a point or not wink wink wink

U don dry feel overpowered so soon!?!
U still dwell on multiple ids
Well I'm not shocked, just take a look into the mirror
Ta,
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

If I tell you all these CEC IDs/PR staff are all coming from the same source IP, pastor JoAgbaje will come up with his explanation of how they share a "laptop/office" or brain cheesy cheesy

Christians are not SUPPOSED to LIE whether to prove a point or not wink wink wink
I laugh at this after spitting at it
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ inedi
People that don't believe in spiritual authority,
Will prayers work for them
Hmmmm I wonder
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
newmi:

I laugh at this after spitting at it

U wanna finis your saliva shocked
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Barrrich: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

I doubt if you are indeed a lawyer. I find it suspicious that all your posts to date are on threads relating to the Chist Embassy cult.
A receiver of stolen goods who knowingly takes possession of such goods is equally liable. . .such a one can not lay claim to being a man of God. Scripture disqualifies him.Your argument skips over the part of the law that defines a receiver of stolen property as equally guilty as the actual thief to quibble about procedure. . .pathetic. You keep such for when you appear before the Judge. As it is the story of Agada did not happen in a corner. Christ Embassy did not deny that they receiveswd stolen money and property. . .and by the laws of the land and basic morality (even a politician like Obama returned tainted money) your man Chris Oyakhilome is a thief.

Earlier, Enigma referred you to the relevant portions of the penal code. Do you think it was not noticed how you disappeared only to surface now. Here are the relevant portions you "piss-poor" example of a lawyer:

Here is what Lawrence Agada did:Here is how Chris Oyakhilome broke the law and became a thief and a felon:

It is not at a matter of Christ embassy cult, but factual presentation of facts that you guys are sewing together to prove a nonsensical point.
You need to be civilised with the way you make a point because I sincerely think there is no need to use fowl language in making your point.
Well I leave you guys to what you have decided to believe. Thanks.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by cold(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

It is not at a matter of Christ embassy cult, but factual presentation of facts that you guys are sewing together to prove a nonsensical point.
You need to be civilised with the way you make a point because I sincerely think there is no need to use fowl language in making your point.
Seriously & honestly you're not a lawyer.At least you should be able to distinguish between fowl & foul.The first is a chicken and the latter involves breaking a rule.In any event, I don't see Enigma or Aletheia using foul language.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

U don dry feel overpowered so soon!?!
U still dwell on multiple ids
Well I'm not shocked, just take a look into the mirror
Ta,
^^^

A half-*ssed way to avoid the charge and still appear "relevant" to the discourse? I don't want to expose you bunch anymore than you've already done your selves. A CULT is not the Church Jesus Christ had in mind when he made the famous quote "bell atlantic" has on "her?" profile, Tools exist to unmask multiple ID fraudsters who are trying to make others believe the MINORITY is not the MAJORITY, we can't all lose our minds at the same time or as you folks call it"pastor chris' anointing" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Kay17: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
Actually, a private citizen can prosecute, he is deemed to act as his brother's keeper.
From the facts provided, CEC is not liable since the subject matter was given out as an offering, except if the pastor was well aware at the time of receiving it.
@alethia nice work
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

^Point out the [sic]fowl language. I guess it clucks and eats grains, right?

Typical CE tactic - crying about foul language and non-existent insults. A real lawyer worth his salt will know that the word is spelled foul not fowl.
Again I reiterate:

A receiver of stolen goods who knowingly takes possession of such goods is equally liable. . .such a one can not lay claim to being a man of God. Scripture disqualifies him.
. . .not greedy of filthy lucre;

Your argument skips over the part of the law that defines a receiver of stolen property as equally guilty as the actual thief to quibble about procedure. . .pathetic. You keep such for when you appear before the Judge. As it is the story of Agada did not happen in a corner. Christ Embassy did not deny that they received stolen money and property. . .and by the laws of the land and basic morality (even a politician like Obama returned tainted money) your man Chris Oyakhilome is a thief.

Earlier, Enigma referred you to the relevant portions of the penal code. Do you think it was not noticed how you disappeared only to surface now. Here are the relevant portions you "piss-poor" example of a lawyer:

Here is what Lawrence Agada did:
Chapter 34
Stealing
[center].
.[/center]
383.   (1)          A person who fraudulently takes anything capable of being stolen, or fraudulently converts to his own use or to the use of any other person anything capable of being stolen, is said to steal that thing.
 (2)          A person who takes or converts anything capable of being stolen is deemed to do so fraudulently if he does so with any of the following intents-
[center].
.[/center]
(f)             in the case of money, an intent to use it at the will of the person who takes or converts it, although he may intend afterwards to repay the amount to the owner.
               The term "special property" includes any charge or lien upon the thing in question, and any right arising from or dependent upon holding possession of the thing in question, whether by the person entitled to such right or by some other person for his benefit.
Here is how Chris Oyakhilome broke the law and became a thief and a felon:
Chapter 39
Receiving Property Stolen or Fraudulently Obtained and like Offences

427.         Any person who receives anything which has been obtained by means of any act constituting a felony or misdemeanour, or by means of any act done at a place not in Nigeria, which if it had been done in Nigeria would have constituted a felony or misdemeanour, and which is an offence under the laws in force in the place where it was done, knowing the same to have been so obtained, is guilty of a felony.

If the offence by means of which the thing was obtained is a felony, the offender is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years, except in the case in which the thing so obtained was postal matter, or any chattel, money or valuable security contained therein, in which case the offender is liable to imprisonment for life.

In any other case the offender is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

For the purpose of proving the receiving of anything it is sufficient to show that the accused person has, either alone or jointly with some other person, had the thing in his possession, or has aided in concealing it or disposing of it.

With each post you make, you make me doubt more your claims to being a lawyer. The laws of the land are clear and the facts are explicit. . .but because your conscience has been seared by the sensual, libertine, relativistic and amoralistic message of the cult called Christ Embassy. . .

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; (1Ti 4:1-2)

As an example of the typical Christ Embassy cult follower, notice the justification that Agada provided for his stealing:
Agada told Newswatch last week before he was handed over to the police that when he was in the office he found out that whenever there was a need in church “God put it in his heart to do something for the church. I was taking the money from the office believing that He was going to replace everything?”
We most definitely know that the Holy One will not put it into anyone's heart to steal. So the question must be asked: just what sort of people are in Christ Embassy for on this thread we have seen how such thinking is encouraged by the likes of Joagbaje/mabell/newmi/Azibalua/Barr rich/et al. . .who in their amoral stance see nothing wrong about a "man of God" retaining possession of stolen property.

Stealing from employers is a very common way that people steal. Titus 2:9-10 was originally written to slaves and their masters, but it applies equally well to workers and their employers today. “Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.”

Truly their consciences have been seared by the "prosperity" rubbish they feed on. They are indeed like the prodigal son:
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

@aletheia
Ewo! You a medical personnel now quote laws
@ enigma,
You have gone into hiding as joagbajee said and given your nonsense posts to your boy alethia to use
It's a pity
cry cry

Enigma didn't want to face the Shame. So he hid under the tables and started emailing venom vomiting "christian"? doctor
Today seem to be a bad day for their evil vices grin.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
@aletheia

There is no shame in their game as long as you're "blessing" CEC with stolen money they claim not to be aware of at that time, NONSENSE!

A politician can return not only stolen money but other kinds of money gained from dishonest means and a Church can't simply give the money back. Makes you wonder what kind of "church" they really operate, even corporate businesses show more honesty and transparency that these bunch.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

Enigma didn't want to face the Shame. So he hid under the tables and started emailing venom vomiting "christian"? doctor

Are you avoiding my thread on anointing.  grin grin grin

We have a task on this forum, to keep exposing the truth till you stop telling fables.

May God open your eyes.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

^ grin grin grin
I notice you no longer have the "liver" to directly address me and must always be making tangential references to my person. I have already told you what you are and no doubt it really irks you, not so?

In refusing to return the stolen property after it was clearly established that they were stolen, Chris and the Christ Embassy cult committed a felony. . .no matter how your pack (and I use the word deliberately) tries to spin it.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

Are you also going to deny that your man is a thug - or at least the head of thugs?  smiley

Ọmọlẹhin tọọgi lasan lasan!

cool
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

@aletheia

There is no shame in their game as long as you're "blessing" CEC with stolen money they claim not to be aware of at that time, NONSENSE!

A politician can return not only stolen money but other kinds of money gained from dishonest means and a Church can't simply give the money back. Makes you wonder what kind of "church" they really operate, even corporate businesses show more honesty and transparency that these bunch.
^Precisely the point these "gods" would try to brainwash us into overlooking, sir.

frosbel:

We have a task on this forum, to keep exposing the truth till you stop telling fables.
May God open your eyes.
Bro frosbel: Do you now see clearly the motive underlying Jo's other thread on not naming names while exposing false prophets?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
Kay 17:

From the facts provided, CEC is not liable since the subject matter was given out as an offering, except if the pastor was well aware at the time of receiving it.
Even a pry school pupil should know this
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
From http://www.newswatchngr.com/editorial/prime/2003/24032003/sr10323144038.htm

“We believe that there is ample evidence to show that the church at the very out-set contributed to, and benefited from, the perpetration of the crime, much of which has been manifested by their determination to keep the proceeds thereof, even in the face of a confession by Mr. Agada to the crime. We thus appeal to you to use your best endeavours to investigate the case and recover our money,” Imonivwerha wrote in his petition to police.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
frosbel:

I just came on board . I will check it now.

Yes I agree ,truth should be told.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

Bro frosbel: Do you now see clearly the motive underlying Jo's other thread on not naming names while exposing false prophets?

May God forgive you. You are a false accuser of the brethren. I don't have any motive. I only encourage Christians to play by the rules. Not your agbero lifestyle.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

In refusing to return the stolen property after it was clearly established that they were stolen, Chris and the Christ Embassy cult committed a felony. . .no matter how your pack (and I use the word deliberately) tries to spin it.

When the prostitute approached and poured her perfume on Jesus, did Question the source and then attempt to return it
If yes, pls state where in the scripture it is written
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

Even a pry school pupil should know this
^As always your nigh-nonexistent English comprehension skills have let you don:
Kay 17:

Prithee, do tell us little girl, what do these bolded words above mean. Can it be shown that the pastor would have been aware that the money was stolen at the time of it being offered? Why, certainly yes:

2) The claims that he did not know that the goods in question were stolen falls flat, because it is clearly established that this was brought to his attention:

In Agada’s letter to Oyakhilome made available to Newswatch, he informed the pastor formally that he removed funds belonging to Sheraton Hotel to the tune of N39 million. He said he used the money for “various projects and seeding and blessing of brethren in the church without due authorisation from my organisation.”

Moreover Chris Oyakhilome can. . .be deemed to have such knowledge if judging from circumstances of the case, a reasonable man ought to have suspected the property in question to have been stolen. Certainly common sense not to talk of the Holy Spirit would have told Chris that as a cashier with no visible other source of income, Agada certainly could not be in a position to afford such "sowing". A genuine pastor will ask questions but the greedy and rapacious lupine that is Chris deliberately and willfully ignored this.

3) Even the pastor of the Ifako branch was willing to do the right thing but for. . .

Imonivwerha said soon after the confession of Agada, officials of Sheraton Hotel took a tour of the respective churches to verify his claims. He said the team, which included Agada himself, sighted the big generator and chairs at the headquarters of Christ Embassy. According to him, Christine Davidson-Ekeh, head of mission at Christ Embassy, admitted that Agada acquired both the generator and the chairs for the church.

“At the Ifako church we also sighted, and confirmed from the presiding pastor, Mrs. Sholesi, the respective gifts made to the church by Mr. Agada. She, in fact, confirmed that he was her ‘right hand man’ and volunteered further, her willingness to return the money if she had the means to do so,” said Imonivwerha. He said, however, that Sholesi and Davidson-Ekeh indicated their inability to take any further action on the matter but advised the hotel and Agada to write to Oyakhilome.

So I maintain that not only is Chris Oyakhilome a thief but he is a modern Pharisee who so loves money:
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

When the LovePeddler approached and poured her perfume on Jesus, did Question the source and then attempt to return it
If yes, pls state where in the scripture it is written
^Tsk, tsk, tsk. Was the perfume stolen? No. Was the money given to Chris Oyakhilome stolen? YES!. Here are the pertinent bible verses:
Luke 7:38;
Matt 26:7;
Mark 14:3;
John 12:2-3

Now show us here where it is written that the woman was a "love-peddler"? Is that one of the lies they tell you people in CE to justify keeping stolen goods? Is that also why your cult uses methods bordering on "love-peddling" to recruit members?

Joagbajee:

May God forgive you. You are a false accuser of the brethren. I don't have any motive. I only encourage Christians to play by the rules. Not your agbero lifestyle.

^You are no brother except to those of the lupine persuasion. You are also a hypocrite talking about "false accusations" and yet on this same thread you have lied against Enigma.
Joagbajee:

When did Enigma email me? You think decent men operate like you with multiple IDs, while mounting a subtle campaign to be made a moderator on this forum (God forbid!). The fact that the system locked you out and forced you to adopt another user id may be as a result of you trying something illegal. . .Joabaje/Azibalua/mabel
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^ I mean the way the man, "pastor" Joagbaje,  has no shame just never ceases to amaze!

Is he so daft to realise that every one can see that he is patently lying? I felt it was too obvious --- that's why I didn't bother to comment on his nonsensical claim that I emailed you.

I am literally shaking my head this minute at his shamelessness.  sad

(edited)
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

Let us give him the benefit of doubt according to his explanation, but you are right , it is slightly suspicious,  grin
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by free123: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
One can hardly see these guys defend Jesus when muslims open threads to reduce Him to ordinary servant, but when threads like this are opened, you see them jump out to defend their source of income like hypnotized and brainless monkeys.

I tell you my good people, jo and co are into this system that will pave way for d actual 'son of perdition' together with their main man. This is cultism at its peak. Watch cec pastors preach, you will see some of them use masonic signs on d pulpits. This is no joke, they are actually working for their bellies and antichrist
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Basito: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
We must realise that, that you don't like or agree with someone does not mean you are correct.when there is too much foolishness in a man or when a man has been programmed to be destroyed, he could also act and argue blindly.If we must analyse the things of God correctly, we must follow the word of God if not you will be exposing how foolish and insane you are.It is a clear fact that Pastor Chris is a genuine man of God because of his track records.Anyone that does not agree with that is fake,unreasonable, and irrational.The issue of respecting him is founded on God's word.
1Thes5v12-13:And we beseech you,brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you,And to esteem them very highly,
If really you have a teachable heart and a foolish one, you will agree with me that it is God's idea that men of God should be respected.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by free123: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
I know for sure that every christian, man or woman, is a man or woman of God. And i equally know for sure that some businessmen turned fake advocates have reserved ''men of God'' status for special individuals sent from mercury and jupiter
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
^

Amen.

I was once guilty of the same as a younger Christian, looking away from God and looking up to these so called MOG.

Jesus is the Head of the Church, not Pastor Chris or whoever for that matter.

These chaps , as you rightly stated are business men.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Basito: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
Pastor Chris is a genuine man of God and stands as a perfect example to be emulated. There are no records incriminating him in any form of illegality.Except, you are very dull of hearing, if not his teachings are clear, he has kicked against illegitimate ways of doing things even in his messages.It is clear that a man that does not have a father(bastard), does not know the value of a father.,this forms the reason why you could say you don't have respect for any man or pastor.
Talking without fact is a Mark of insanity
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by cold(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^Another new ID.Una no dy tire?Sheesh!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by free123: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
A man that teaches 'it is wrong to pray through Jesus', is certainly and truthfully not of God.

A man that sets himself as a standard (in terms of dressing and hairstyle) to becoming a pastor in his business empire is absolutely not from God.

A man that strongly refused to return stolen money or property after clear and concrete evidence had been shown that such was stolen is definitely not of God
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
Basito:

Pastor Chris is a genuine man of God and stands as a perfect example to be emulated.
. . .exactly an example of the man-worshiping CE cult follower.

Only Jesus is our Perfect Example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.