Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (17925 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

Enigma
I really don't know if you are a lawyer, because if you were, I will say that you're not a fit and proper person to be called to the Nigerian bar. Thank you

He's A charge and bail.  angry. There is a difference between a real lawyer and the charge and bails who hangs around. The law profession is too honourable for the kinds of things he stands for on this site.

Thank you o jare.

Enigma:

^^ Look, when did you qualify as a lawyer?
Have you heard of 'receiving stolen goods'?
They did not teach you the distinction between that and Stealing (or Theft as we used to call it)?

You are on your own .Na you go dey  answer yourself . Case closed  cool
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
CEC full PR squard at work today grin grin grin

A political Campaign in a REAL Country returns MONEY contributed because they didn't want to be "associated" with a criminal, liar, unreliable, or better yet, someone with a SHADY background or reputation.

A "Church" finds out money donated were obtained through THEFT but felt uninclined to return it to the rightful owner because they "did nothing wrong" and never asked the dude in question to steal shocked shocked shocked

Fastforward to people getting beat up for daring to snap a photogragh of "his roal highness" "Church", what are we trying to hide here?
I have taken plenty of photos of the Catholic Church's Holy Cross Cathedral and the Anglican Church's Cathedral Church of Christ without anyone trying to stop me let alone being "invited" inside. Talk about TRANSPARENCY or the lack thereof undecided undecided

I thought RESPECT(apologies to Aretha) was EARNED instead of PR staff demanding it wink
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Joagbajee:

Case closed  cool

The prophets of Mammon and disciples of Balaam are at it again. . .trying to pull the wool over our eyes. [size=14pt]Chris Oyakhilome is a thief according to the Laws of Nigeria[/size]:

Section 427 of the Criminal Code thus makes receiving anything which has been obtained through the commission of crime also a crime. It is immaterial that the property was not obtained through such a crime in Nigeria. This offence is itself geared towards discouraging stealing and protection of property. Under the Penal Code receiving stolen property is covered by section 316.

The important elements here are that, you must have ‘received’ the property in question and also have ‘knowledge’ of the fact that the property so received was stolen. To constitute ‘receiving’, it is sufficient if you are in actual (physical) possession of the stolen property or if it can be deemed that you are in possession (by virtue of the fact that the stolen property is in possession of someone over whom you have control or authority), either alone or in conjunction with others, or if you have aided the disposal or concealment of such property. See R v. Osakwe [1963] All N.L.R. 362.

In the same vein, knowledge that the property is stolen is required before you can be guilty of the offence. You will however be deemed to have such knowledge if judging from circumstances of the case, a reasonable man ought to have suspected the property in question to have been stolen, for example where the property in question is sold at a ridiculously low price. See R. v. Braimah (1943) W.A.C.A. 197.

The general condition of the property may also indicate that the accused ought to have suspected that the property was stolen e.g. where the name written on it or
other marks of the owner has been defaced or altered.

How do I know that Chris Oyakhilome is a thief;
1) The goods in question were stolen and he took possession of them:

Lawrence Agada, general cashier of Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Ikeja, will not forget January 12, in a hurry. On that fateful day, Chris Oyakhilome, pastor of Christ Embassy Church , Oregun, prophesied in a letter to him that God would do mighty things in his life. “He will cause you to excel and lift you up so high that the world can’t but take notice of you, in Jesus name. Amen.” Agada attracted the prophecy for sowing a seed of a 250 KVA generator valued at N4.4 million to the headquarters of Christ Embassy.

2) The claims that he did not know that the goods in question were stolen falls flat, because it is clearly established that this was brought to his attention:

In Agada’s letter to Oyakhilome made available to Newswatch, he informed the pastor formally that he removed funds belonging to Sheraton Hotel to the tune of N39 million. He said he used the money for “various projects and seeding and blessing of brethren in the church without due authorisation from my organisation.”

Moreover Chris Oyakhilome can. . .be deemed to have such knowledge if judging from circumstances of the case, a reasonable man ought to have suspected the property in question to have been stolen. Certainly common sense not to talk of the Holy Spirit would have told Chris that as a cashier with no visible other source of income, Agada certainly could not be in a position to afford such "sowing". A genuine pastor will ask questions but the greedy and rapacious lupine that is Chris deliberately and willfully ignored this.

3) Even the pastor of the Ifako branch was willing to do the right thing but for. . .

Imonivwerha said soon after the confession of Agada, officials of Sheraton Hotel took a tour of the respective churches to verify his claims. He said the team, which included Agada himself, sighted the big generator and chairs at the headquarters of Christ Embassy. According to him, Christine Davidson-Ekeh, head of mission at Christ Embassy, admitted that Agada acquired both the generator and the chairs for the church.

“At the Ifako church we also sighted, and confirmed from the presiding pastor, Mrs. Sholesi, the respective gifts made to the church by Mr. Agada. She, in fact, confirmed that he was her ‘right hand man’ and volunteered further, her willingness to return the money if she had the means to do so,” said Imonivwerha. He said, however, that Sholesi and Davidson-Ekeh indicated their inability to take any further action on the matter but advised the hotel and Agada to write to Oyakhilome.

So I maintain that not only is Chris Oyakhilome a thief but he is a modern Pharisee who so loves money:

In the gospels which narrate events two thousand years ago, a group of people called Pharisees occupied a prominent position. There were frequent confrontations between them and Jesus.

Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Jesus warned his disciples to be on their guard against the yeast of the Pharisees. This warning applies to his disciples today as well. The spirit behind the Pharisees of Jesus’ day remains as active as ever today. How can modern-day Pharisees be identified?

The yeast of the Pharisees is hypocrisy

Jesus clearly taught that the yeast of the Pharisees is hypocrisy. One major characteristic of yeast in dough is that it spreads quickly and causes it to rise and grow in size. However, there is little substance to it because it is mostly air. The physical context in Luke 12 where Jesus taught about the yeast of the Pharisees is significant. At that moment, a crowd of many thousands had gathered around Jesus. Swirling about this man from Galilee who could perform unparalleled miracles were whispers that he might be the promised Messiah. There were so many people that they were trampling on one another. It was neither an orderly nor an obedient crowd. It was a carnal crowd drawn by the promise of spectacular miracles. It was in this heady atmosphere that Jesus warned his disciples to be on their guard against the yeast of the Pharisees. Why? These can be the conditions where the yeast of hypocrisy can spread quickly.

Let’s define hypocrisy in a very simple manner. It’s saying and teaching one thing, but secretly doing and practicing something very different. The Pharisees were very good at this. According to Strong’s, the Greek word for hypocrisy (hupocrisis) carries the strong flavor of pretense and deceit.

Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. 5 “Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them ‘Rabbi.’

Let’s examine what was in their hearts which motivated them. First of all, they loved to receive honor from people. They loved to be recognized by people as men of God. Moreover, the Pharisees were motivated by the love of money---the root of all evil.

The love of money

Luke 16:14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God’s sight.

Mark 12:38 As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law.… 40 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Such men will be punished most severely.

Matthew 23:25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

Jesus clearly taught that the Pharisees loved the praise of people and loved money. They preyed on widows who had possessions. It was not that the Pharisees were stingy. No, they knew how to give; they were faithful with their tithes. But they did not obey the spirit of the law.

Matthew 23:23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

The severest punishment

Jesus also revealed that Pharisees looked very spiritual and righteous on the outside, but that on the inside they were full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

Matthew 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

Jesus condemned these men more harshly than he condemned anyone else, including gentiles and outsiders. They would be punished most severely (Mark 12:40). It was because outwardly they appeared to be righteous and God-fearing, but in reality they were sons of the devil (John 8:44). Therefore they were the perfect deceivers of God’s people. They were ferocious wolves in sheep’s clothing about which Jesus warned His flock in Matthew 7:15.

Matthew 23:29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! …33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

How can we identify the Pharisees of today?

Matthew 13:33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

The yeast of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy spreads quickly through the kingdom of heaven, making it appear to grow and become large. But there is little substance involved. What kind of hypocrisy can do this?

Today in the Church there are teachers, citing mostly references from the Old Testament, who say that God wants every believer to be a millionaire. While on a mission trip to Southeast Asia, I saw a poster in a church promoting a meeting by a successful Christian businessman which trumpeted in bold letters, “How to get rich.” The purpose of this poster was to draw the lost to the meeting to hear the gospel. Those who would attend the meeting would of course likely be those who wanted to get rich.

1 Timothy 6:9 People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

The love of money and lavish earthly comfort, disguised as a holy desire for God’s blessings, has spread quickly through parts of the Church like yeast. Many Christians now gather to fill churches---big and small---every Sunday in search of God’s blessing here and now. It is not that God does not want to provide for our needs or that He does not desire to bless us here on earth. But some in the Church have crossed the line. Relatively few are the teachings that train us to live holy and fruitful lives on earth in order to receive our eternal reward in heaven. Rather, many teachings tell us what to do in order to receive God’s various blessings here on earth so that we may become “successful” and “fulfilled.” Becoming a blessing to others has become simply a pretext and an afterthought to seeking God's earthly blessings for oneself.

Scripture teaches us otherwise.

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your a life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Big crowds drawn by the spectacular can be like dough puffed up by yeast

[size=14pt]Those teachers who focus on earthly prosperity do so with the ultimate purpose of enriching themselves on the offerings of their ever-increasing number of disciples, as well for financing their big ministries. They love the earthly rewards of their teaching---material gain and many adoring followers. Outwardly they appear to be servants of God, but on the inside they are full of greed and the desire to become like Hollywood celebrities. They can draw huge crowds of people with spectacular miracles or promises, but these crowds of carnal Christians, like dough puffed up by yeast, are mostly air. They are fertile ground for yeast. Many of them have not come to learn to serve and obey Christ in holiness, but only to hear about God's earthly blessings in this life. The teachers are more than willing to tickle their ears with empty words.[/size]

Such servants of God are among the Pharisees of today.

Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. , 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.

http://www.theelijahchallenge.org/Teachings/109%20Modern-day%20Pharisees.htm
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
Thrash cry
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
^Cognitive dissonance. . . grin grin grin
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

The prophets of Mammon and disciples of Balaam are at it again. . .trying to pull the wool over our eyes. [size=14pt]Chris Oyakhilome is a thief according to the Laws of Nigeria[/size]:

2) The claims that he did not know that the goods in question were stolen falls flat, because it is clearly established that this was brought to his attention:

Moreover Chris Oyakhilome can. . .be deemed to have such knowledge if judging from circumstances of the case, a reasonable man ought to have suspected the property in question to have been stolen. Certainly common sense not to talk of the Holy Spirit would have told Chris that as a cashier with no visible other source of income, Agada certainly could not be in a position to afford such "sowing". A genuine pastor will ask questions but the greedy and rapacious lupine that is Chris deliberately and willfully ignored this.

3) Even the pastor of the Ifako branch was willing to do the right thing but for. . .

So I maintain that not only is Chris Oyakhilome a thief but he is a modern Pharisee who so loves money:

Another rubbish
I spit on this!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Joagbajee: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

Thrash cry

Real long empty trash as usual . So it's Him/her that finally surfaced from under the table  cool
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Mabell/mama bell/baby bell/ AT&T, etc

How will it not be "Thrash" when you've shown  comprehensive skills a pre K student on NL?

I am not surprised you see the BRILLIANT submission of our brother aletheia as "Thrash" because it is not an *ss kissing of Oyaks, I know that dude more than some of you who practically worship him, Oyaks went to Law School too(oops, not sure if that's part of his PUBLIC story) and ought to know the right thing.

Soli Deo Gloria!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

@Mabell/mama bell/baby bell/ AT&T, etc

How will it not be "Thrash" when you've shown  comprehensive skills a pre K student on NL?

I am not surprised you see the BRILLIANT submission of our brother aletheia as "Thrash" because it is not an *ss kissing of Oyaks, I know that dude more than some of you who practically worship him, Oyaks went to Law School too(oops, not sure if that's part of his PUBLIC story) and ought to know the right thing.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Double thrash, no wonder newmi spits on it
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
mabell:

Thrash cry
newmi:

Another rubbish
I spit on this!
Joagbajee:

Real long empty trash as usual . So it's Him/her that finally surfaced from under the table  cool

The worshipers of Chris Oyakhilome reveal themselves. According to the facts:
aletheia:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
(Mat 7:15-20)

We clearly have seen the fruit of thievery and greed manifested in Chris Oyakhilome. And to you the Greek chorus, it is written:
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
(Jer 17:5)
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by cold(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Aletheia,that was an excellent piece you put up there.Oyaks has a case to answer.These PR folks running all over the place know it,we know it,heck!Even Oyak knows it.I wonder how he sleeps at night
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Barrrich: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
aletheia:

Aletheia,

I don't know if what you're quoting is from outside the laws of Nigeria, and also the authorities you are citing are authorities that not within the knowledge of the DPP. Who hired you or who are you holding brief for on this platform. If you think there is an offence and you really want to prosecute the matter, you can apply for a fiat from the Attorney General of Lagos State or go to court to seek an order of mandamus compelling the Attorney General to prosecute.
I have already outlined for you the procedure for criminal investigation down to conviction, but you are ignoring what is there to quote sections and authorities to prove what here?
I only outline those procedures for you thinking you people are really genuinely displaying ignorance, but I am constrained to submit that your verbiage is only here to create uneccesary hate towards a particular minister. I have already said that this is not a law court where a person is tried for any alleged offence, go to cout. Thank you.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by dare2think: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Africa will always be backward.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich, Could it be Oyakhilomen himself or another of his PR staff?

"New ID" but seems to know his way around NL, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, ought to be the one you show RESPECT since he has demostrated Priestly qualities throughout his Priesthood, heck, the man even AGREED to stand in place of a sharia convicted woman and be stoned to death if they won't commute the sentence, Oyakhilomen couldn't get his expensive suits soiled by such can he?

I don't know the IQ required of members in CEC but you bunch are HILARIOUS with your outlandish tales from moonlight about a CON MAN, (smooth criminal as MJ used to sing)
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
dare2think:

Africa will always be backward.

Until jesus comes galloping from the clouds on his flying unicorn, lands at CEC in Nigeria and starts rapturing their black asses to utopia. BUT FIRST, HE NEEDS A LIST OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES AND SOWING SEEDS. Afterall, the alleged creator of the freaking universe needs a human invention like money.

Africa isn't backwards, it's assbackwards and doing it's darn best to go back further. Man of god ko, god of man ni. GTFO.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by cold(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
ogajim:

Barr rich, Could it be Oyakhilomen himself or another of his PR staff?
"New ID" but seems to know his way around NL,  cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin  grin Isn't that obvious.They come in all shades all in a bid to protect a Man of Con.Not to worry his time will come.Haven't we seen this before?With Rev King,Albert Odulele,Lucy Adeniji et al.It's only a matter of time.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

Aletheia,

I don't know if what you're quoting is from outside the laws of Nigeria, and also the authorities you are citing are authorities that not within the knowledge of the DPP. Who hired you or who are you holding brief for on this platform. If you think there is an offence and you really want to prosecute the matter, you can apply for a fiat from the Attorney General of Lagos State or go to court to seek an order of mandamus compelling the Attorney General to prosecute.
I have already outlined for you the procedure for criminal investigation down to conviction, but you are ignoring what is there to quote sections and authorities to prove what here?
I only outline those  procedures for you thinking you people are really genuinely displaying ignorance, but I am constrained to submit that your verbiage is only here to create uneccesary hate towards a particular minister. I have already said that this is not a law court where a person is tried for any alleged offence, go to cout. Thank you.

You, a "lawyer", have just been taken to school and thoroughly schooled by a non-lawyer; a non-lawyer but an intelligent person. Yet you are still fulminating nonsense.

What is the rate of offences committed that are prosecuted? Do the actions outlined not fit within the definition of the offence of "receiving" as defined in the Criminal Code --- whether or not the perpetrator(s) have been prosecuted?

So when someone short-changes you on the street --- it is not an offence within the Criminal Code until the person is prosecuted?

Yes, the person is presumed innocent until proven guilty - we accept that. At the same time, there is a distinction between a convicted criminal and a factual criminal.

What needs to be established on this thread is whether the actions being described fall within the provisions of the Criminal Code ---- and they do quite clearly.

cool
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by opus1: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ frosbel Pastor Chris is one of the most celebrated Pastors in the world through his life changing messages on salvation, faith, healing, miracles, prosperity etc which results are so evident. i think people like frosbel needs to attend a special session in the healing school for this incurable madness of criticizing Men of God. I believe you are a cartoon because you write, talk, reason and think like one. infact, eventhough you are a cartoon, you should be a village and very local cartoon. hahahahahah
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by aletheia(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Barr rich:

I don't know if what you're quoting is from outside the laws of Nigeria, and also the authorities you are citing are authorities that not within the knowledge of the DPP.
I doubt if you are indeed a lawyer. I find it suspicious that all your posts to date are on threads relating to the Chist Embassy cult.

Barr rich:

Who hired you or who are you holding brief for on this platform. If you think there is an offence and you really want to prosecute the matter, you can apply for a fiat from the Attorney General of Lagos State or go to court to seek an order of mandamus compelling the Attorney General to prosecute.
A receiver of stolen goods who knowingly takes possession of such goods is equally liable. . .such a one can not lay claim to being a man of God. Scripture disqualifies him.
. . .not greedy of filthy lucre;

Barr rich:

I only outline those  procedures for you thinking you people are really genuinely displaying ignorance, but I am constrained to submit that your verbiage is only here to create uneccesary hate towards a particular minister. I have already said that this is not a law court where a person is tried for any alleged offence, go to cout. Thank you.
Your argument skips over the part of the law that defines a receiver of stolen property as equally guilty as the actual thief to quibble about procedure. . .pathetic. You keep such for when you appear before the Judge. As it is the story of Agada did not happen in a corner. Christ Embassy did not deny that they received stolen money and property. . .and by the laws of the land and basic morality (even a politician like Obama returned tainted money) your man Chris Oyakhilome is a thief.

Earlier, Enigma referred you to the relevant portions of the penal code. Do you think it was not noticed how you disappeared only to surface now. Here are the relevant portions you "piss-poor" example of a lawyer:

Here is what Lawrence Agada did:
Chapter 34
Stealing
[center].
.[/center]
383.   (1)          A person who fraudulently takes anything capable of being stolen, or fraudulently converts to his own use or to the use of any other person anything capable of being stolen, is said to steal that thing.
 (2)          A person who takes or converts anything capable of being stolen is deemed to do so fraudulently if he does so with any of the following intents-
[center].
.[/center]
(f)             in the case of money, an intent to use it at the will of the person who takes or converts it, although he may intend afterwards to repay the amount to the owner.
               The term "special property" includes any charge or lien upon the thing in question, and any right arising from or dependent upon holding possession of the thing in question, whether by the person entitled to such right or by some other person for his benefit.
Here is how Chris Oyakhilome broke the law and became a thief and a felon:
Chapter 39
Receiving Property Stolen or Fraudulently Obtained and like Offences

427.         Any person who receives anything which has been obtained by means of any act constituting a felony or misdemeanour, or by means of any act done at a place not in Nigeria, which if it had been done in Nigeria would have constituted a felony or misdemeanour, and which is an offence under the laws in force in the place where it was done, knowing the same to have been so obtained, is guilty of a felony.

If the offence by means of which the thing was obtained is a felony, the offender is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years, except in the case in which the thing so obtained was postal matter, or any chattel, money or valuable security contained therein, in which case the offender is liable to imprisonment for life.

In any other case the offender is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

For the purpose of proving the receiving of anything it is sufficient to show that the accused person has, either alone or jointly with some other person, had the thing in his possession, or has aided in concealing it or disposing of it.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
opus1:

@ frosbel Pastor Chris is one of the most celebrated Pastors in the world through his life changing messages on salvation, faith, healing, miracles, prosperity etc which results are so evident. i think people like frosbel needs to attend a special session in the healing school for this incurable madness of criticizing Men of God. I believe you are a cartoon because you write, talk, reason and think like one. infact, eventhough you are a cartoon, you should be a village and very local cartoon. hahahahahah

Sorry I build my theology around Jesus Christ not a so called MOG.

You guys are the main reason why false prophets exist and proliferate their poison all over Nigeria.

You deserve to be deceived because you have forsaken the guide of your youth ( Christ ) for a so called specially anointed wolf MOG.

May God open your eyes.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by inedi: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
My prayer for these people is that there eyes of understanding be enlighten to know the truth, Lord I pray, let not your anger come upon these people, forgive them for they know not what they do.
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
@aletheia
Ewo! You a medical personnel now quote laws
@ enigma,
You have gone into hiding as joagbajee said and given your nonsense posts to your boy alethia to use
It's a pity
cry cry
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Azibalua(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ enigma
Which ministry are you submitted to
You seem to be running away from this question or are you a free lancer?
shocked
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Azibalua(f): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
newmi:

Another rubbish
I spit on this!
Where have you been?
Please spit again
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
opus1:

My brother don't waste your time or do you think he'll understand
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by Enigma(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
Azibalua:

@ enigma
shocked

You know my requirement for answering the question now!  smiley

It's very simple --- just tell me where Oyakhilome got his "PhD" from and I'll tell you about the "ministry I'm submitted to".  wink

cool
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Azibalua:

@ enigma
shocked
But you self na wa o can't you figure it the "persin" is running arena where his skeletons are!
Or what do you think?
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by inedi: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
frosbel:

Sorry I build my theology around Jesus Christ not a so called MOG.

You guys are the main reason why false prophets exist and proliferate their poison all over Nigeria.

You deserve to be deceived because you have forsaken the guide of your youth ( Christ ) for a so called specially anointed wolf MOG.
May God open your eyes
[/quote
From my understanding mr frosbel it your eyes that needs to be open, as it has being blinded by theology
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Enigma:

You know my requirement for answering the question now!  smiley

It's very simple --- just tell me where Oyakhilome got his "PhD" from and I'll tell you about the "ministry I'm submitted to".  wink

cool
Requirement ko requirent ni
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by ogajim(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
If I tell you all these CEC IDs/PR staff are all coming from the same source IP, pastor JoAgbaje will come up with his explanation of how they share a "laptop/office" or brain cheesy cheesy

Christians are not SUPPOSED to LIE whether to prove a point or not wink wink wink
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by newmi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
inedi:

My prayer for these people is that there eyes of understanding be enlighten to know the truth, Lord I pray, let not your anger come upon these people, forgive them for they know not what they do.
AMEN O!
Re: I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected by mabell: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
U don dry feel overpowered so soon!?!
U still dwell on multiple ids
Well I'm not shocked, just take a look into the mirror
Ta,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities / ‘lodging God’ In Hotels / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.