Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2154 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Feb 17
Wilgrea7:

What do you want?

I want you atheists to keep your denials to yourselves

Refusal to accept evidence of God gjven, is proof of atheism for the proof of God is undisputably seen by everyone.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by A001: 3:32pm On Feb 17
Emmanuel30a:
Really?
Yea
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17
Emmanuel30a:
What did you knows or what the heck/hell would you knows?
how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus. Go and find out first.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17
HardMirror:
how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus. Go and find out first.

Lol, don't add ignorance to folly mirror. As an asides, what age is 'righteous' to give birth in your view?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Busybrain2233: 7:41pm On Feb 17
Hi Mr. Francis, been a while, really happy you created this thread.

The guy that said this, said it as a prophetic message, but guess what? him prophecy don fail like Prophet Elijah Abiri who prophesied on Cameroon defeating Nigeria by 3 goals to one. in the just concluded AFCON grin

FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr2020 about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.
I want to see how far he has gone.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few atheists.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
1Sharon.
TakeNigeriaBack
Botragelad
Fourthpredator
Lorrayne
HardMirror
Hahn
SlawG
albreezy4eva
Muslim
Dominique
Mrbroke
EnemyofGod2
kkins25
Wilgrea7
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 23 of us and still counting.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:44am On Feb 18
Busybrain2233:
Hi Mr. Francis, been a while, really happy you created this thread.

The guy that said this, said it as a prophetic message, but guess what? him prophecy don fail like Prophet Elijah Abiri who prophesied on Cameroon defeating Nigeria by 3 goals to one. in the just concluded AFCON grin

You are welcome back.
I notice since the guy came back after he deactivated his previous moniker,he doesn't mess with atheists again.
He has learnt his lessons. 🤣🤣🤣 The rest should learn to.
There is a guy on the block who now says atheism is being controlled by demons. I wish I could find the thread again.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:55am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Why is your deactivation process not walking?
Maybe someone tied the legs with a rope, or the legs are held bound by a chain
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:00am On Feb 18
Bacteriologist:
Looks like I'm late to the party.

Holla my fellow heathens.

Hope we're all doing well even in this Tinubulation. grin
We just turned a gptank of borehole water to wine, soon , fried rice and chicken will start falling from the sky.
Please take a sit, you are welcome.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Coolsat(m): 6:43am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Why is your deactivation process not working?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Emmanuel30a: 6:50am On Feb 18
Wetin concerns me concerns atheists&theists...? Atheists are methodist, baptist, catholic, etc... Atheists are your priests, if not all your priests... So, who are sadists or who are the sadistic dicks...clerics or choleric&maverick clerics?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Mamayam: 9:04am On Feb 18
I identify
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 10:07am On Feb 18
Emmanuel30a:
You mean?

Some random Hebrew bastard had that stupid opinion.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Busybrain2233: 10:31am On Feb 18
Thanks Bro,

But it baffles me how people think we are tormented by what we don't even give a bleep of.

I have come to understand that theists demonize anyone against their comedic belief system.

But nothing baffles me more than these:
1.) If things doesn't go as planned for a non believer, believers would say it's their god that is punishing the person for not believing in him/her/it.

2.) If things goes as planned for a non believer, believers would say it's their god that made it feasible for the non believer because he/she/it is a merciful and loving god.

Here are what i always tell them:
1a.) Your god is punishing non believers for not believing in him/her/it but so many of you folks are facing same punishments and even worse punishments compared to what non believers are facing even as a godly person/people.

1b.) Some of them would even go ahead to tell you that their own hardships are just tests.
Wait ooo... An omniscient god that is testing his/her/it's children to know what he/she/it already knows.

2.) A merciful and loving god that can't reconcile with his/her/its enemies to make earth a better place for his/her/its children.

Self delusions of the highest order in deed.
cool cool cool

FRANCISTOWN:

You are welcome back.
I notice since the guy came back after he deactivated his previous moniker,he doesn't mess with atheists again.
He has learnt his lessons. 🤣🤣🤣 The rest should learn to.
There is a guy on the block who now says atheism is being controlled by demons. I wish I could find the thread again.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:30pm On Feb 18
Busybrain2233:
Thanks Bro,

But it baffles me how people think we are tormented by what we don't even give a bleep of.

I have come to understand that theists demonize anyone against their comedic belief system.

But nothing baffles me more than these:
1.) If things doesn't go as planned for a non believer, believers would say it's their god that is punishing the person for not believing in him/her/it.

2.) If things goes as planned for a non believer, believers would say it's their god that made it feasible for the non believer because he/she/it is a merciful and loving god.

Here are what i always tell them:
1a.) Your god is punishing non believers for not believing in him/her/it but so many of you folks are facing same punishments and even worse punishments compared to what non believers are facing even as a godly person/people.

1b.) Some of them would even go ahead to tell you that their own hardships are just tests.
Wait ooo... An omniscient god that is testing his/her/it's children to know what he/she/it already knows.

2.) A merciful and loving god that can't reconcile with his/her/its enemies to make earth a better place for his/her/its children.

Self delusions of the highest order in deed.
cool cool cool

You are right.

Recently, I'm beginning to feel like the whole idea of a God is even very foolish and imbecilic. So far so good, there has not been any of the fairy entities that fits into what can be called a "God". None of them has the characteristics of being a god.

Those individual character should be called a "demon". Because I don't understand why a God of the whole world would decide to reveal himself thru a particular tribe or race.
Yahweh belongs to the Isreal, Allah(The perverted version of Yahweh) belongs to the Arab.

Their all loving God is watching them suffer, yet they call it a test (🤣🤣🤣 you made me laugh)

Out of many reasons why I concluded that none of the acclaimed God characters fits into what can be called a God, let's gist on one.

•If the God of the whole universe truly has a religion that everyone must follow, why can't he stop giving children to people who don't follow that religion? As most of the times, people inherit their parents religion?

•The God of the whole universe is already self sufficient, he doesn't need me to praise him, worship him or remind him of how great he is just to feel good about himself. Only a fraud does that. A child that is insecure.My acknowledgement cannot add anything to him/her.

•The God of the whole world will not wipe out one tribe for the other, he won't love one tribe than the other. A good father does not want to see his kids fight. A God would have prevented Wars, especially WW1 and WW2. A god will not sit idle and watch one of his creation wipe out the other.

•Look at the level of famine in Somalia, look at natural disasters like earthquakes. A God will not allow that happen to any of his creations. Whether they serve him or not, whether they worship him or not.

•A God cannot enjoy seeing his creations suffer. Only a demon will have the power to stop evil and not do it.

Lemme just stop here.
The possibility of all these characters being God has been ruled out. Now the question whether there is a God or not is now very foolish.
We should now ask ourselves whether demons like Yahweh/Allah and so much more exists or not?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Busybrain2233: 4:58pm On Feb 18
To me, this(your quote) is the best quote of recent time.

But wait o... Another funny part is the aspect of healing. grin

If somebody is sick and prays all he can at home but later dies, these lots would say their god wanted his soul that's why he allowed death to conquer him.

If another person his sick and goes to the hospital even without praying at all or believing in god, these lots would say it's their god that healed him using the physician.

Sometimes I wonder why a god would allow his/her/its child(females) to conceive just to allow his/her/it's child(mother/bab(ies)) to die during child birthing? But funny enough they also have excuses for this too.

Moral: These lots have excuses for every circumstances of the world. grin

FRANCISTOWN:

You are right.

Recently, I'm beginning to feel like the whole idea of a God is even very foolish and imbecilic. So far so good, there has not been any of the fairy entities that fits into what can be called a "God". None of them has the characteristics of being a god.

Those individual character should be called a "demon". Because I don't understand why a God of the whole world would decide to reveal himself thru a particular tribe or race.
Yahweh belongs to the Isreal, Allah(The perverted version of Yahweh) belongs to the Arab.

Their all loving God is watching them suffer, yet they call it a test (🤣🤣🤣 you made me laugh)

Out of many reasons why I concluded that none of the acclaimed God characters fits into what can be called a God, let's gist on one.

•If the God of the whole universe truly has a religion that everyone must follow, why can't he stop giving children to people who don't follow that religion? As most of the times, people inherit their parents religion?

•The God of the whole universe is already self sufficient, he doesn't need me to praise him, worship him or remind him of how great he is just to feel good about himself. Only a fraud does that. A child that is insecure.My acknowledgement cannot add anything to him/her.

•The God of the whole world will not wipe out one tribe for the other, he won't love one tribe than the other. A good father does not want to see his kids fight. A God would have prevented Wars, especially WW1 and WW2. A god will not sit idle and watch one of his creation wipe out the other.

•Look at the level of famine in Somalia, look at natural disasters like earthquakes. A God will not allow that happen to any of his creations. Whether they serve him or not, whether they worship him or not.

•A God cannot enjoy seeing his creations suffer. Only a demon will have the power to stop evil and not do it.

Lemme just stop here.
The possibility of all these characters being God has been ruled out. Now the question whether there is a God or not is now very foolish.
We should now ask ourselves whether demons like Yahweh/Allah and so much more exists or not?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:05am On Feb 20
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly why serpents, liars and atheists are the same things.
Ok if you say so
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:14am On Feb 20
Busybrain2233:
To me, this(your quote) is the best quote of recent time.

But wait o... Another funny part is the aspect of healing. grin

If somebody is sick and prays all he can at home but later dies, these lots would say their god wanted his soul that's why he allowed death to conquer him.

If another person his sick and goes to the hospital even without praying at all or believing in god, these lots would say it's their god that healed him using the physician.

Sometimes I wonder why a god would allow his/her/its child(females) to conceive just to allow his/her/it's child(mother/bab(ies)) to die during child birthing? But funny enough they also have excuses for this too.

[b]Moral: These lots have excuses for every circumstances of the world. grin[/b]

Case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.
You even forgot a scenario. These lots would run in convulsing babies as emergencies into hospitals and still be praying and disturbing me(the doctor) doing me job. My question is why didn't you continue the prayer undisturbed at home, instead of waking me up from my beauty sleep to abort your baby's seizure?

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:22am On Feb 20
Wilgrea7:

grin

I really don't mind identifying as an agnostic or an atheist.

I don't believe in any god/gods, because I've seen absolutely no evidence for them. And that's my definition of atheism.

For a lot of people, their definition of an atheist is someone who affirms that god/gods do not and cannot exist. For them, the word agnostic helps get my point across more accurately.

I get your drift.
I tell people the word atheism would cease to exist if a god shows up and displays itself to humans. Then there would not be any need to be atheistic since there is an evidence of a god

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Christians Join The Military? / Origin Of Illuminati / Supernatural Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.