Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2243 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 4:18pm On Jan 16
HardMirror:
and fools believe some goat herders book that says God came down from heaven to rape a teenage girl called Mary so she will give birth to God and so that God will die, so by He can Save us from Himself Sending Us to Hell. Sounds stupid right? Yet 100% describes your religion.

Is it in your book you read that from? Mary a teenage girl
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 4:19pm On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Whatever, clown.

Let's have a smooth discussions, why not interact maturely?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 4:22pm On Jan 16
HardMirror:
you dont have to quote me. I am not here to do your bidding.

I didn't quoted you check very well, you quoted me because of that Bible verse that touches your heart
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by MrPresident1: 4:48pm On Jan 16
Seun:

This verse isn't saying that atheists are fools. It is actually accusing "fools" (evildoers) of being closeted atheists. It's actually saying that bad people do the things they do because they secretly don't believe in God.

So, the view is that all "fools" are atheists, which doesn't mean that all atheists are "fools". I hope you find the distinction to be significant.

Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good

You are not quite correct in so far as you're thinking that the bible is talking about only this present time or lifetime. The Bible is digging into your past, past lifetimes, anyone who calls themselves atheists, the Bible is digging into their past and telling them who and what they really are. An atheist is a fool who has done abominable iniquity, but, they could appear like doves in this lifetime. But God knows them

You may think that you are wise and good in this present time, but the reason you are an atheist, and say that there is no God publicly, is that, you have done abominable iniquity in your past life, and for this reason, in your present life you have been blocked from knowing God

Usually, this happens when God has an axe to grind with a person. So he blocks them from seeing or knowing him until he is ready to judge them for their deeds.

Then they go about calling themselves 'atheists' until God is ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16
HardMirror:
it is not an advice. It is meant to make them realize how useless prayers are. Prayers have never solved any real world problem.

LoLz, define real world problem. Tell this fable to people who have been praying and having breakthroughs in life since time immemorial.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 6:33pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

Let's have a smooth discussions, why not interact maturely?
Who determines what’s mature? You?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
Seun:

This verse isn't saying that atheists are fools. It is actually accusing "fools" (evildoers) of being closeted atheists. It's actually saying that bad people do the things they do because they secretly don't believe in God.

So, the view is that all "fools" are atheists, which doesn't mean that all atheists are "fools". I hope you find the distinction to be significant.

You're a bit right as the fool says it in his heart. You can imagine the quantum magnitude of foolery to not just stop at the heart but say it out, or type it for years. Such was probably unimaginable and not feasible when the text was written.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

You right? Let me help you, it's God.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

mirrormirror was probably inebriated when he typed that, do bear with him and pray for him.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 6:50pm On Jan 16
Image123:

You right? Let me help you, it's God.

Your imaginary friend?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 7:17pm On Jan 16
Image123:

mirrormirror was probably inebriated when he typed that, do bear with him and pray for him.

grin he needs serious prayer and deliverance
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 7:18pm On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Medulla oblongata!
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Your imaginary friend?
My Father actually.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 7:26pm On Jan 16
Image123:

My Father actually.

Your imaginary friend is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 7:29pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

Medulla oblongata!

The medulla oblongata has no regard for the passage you quoted but it never disrespected you until you took offense. It referred to a “random Hebrew bastard”.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:38pm On Jan 16
LalastiklaIa:

You create list of atheist and your lieutenant general Hardmirror no dey there? You left out major general Hahn too undecided
Updating the list on a real time as I remember. Thanks sir 🙏
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.
I want to see how far he has gone.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few atheists.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
1Sharon or is it Sharon1.
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 9 of us and still counting.

This is a sacrilege!
How can you make a Nairaland atheist roll call and forget HardMirror and Hahn!
OP that's an abomination that must be remedied by sacrificing to Flying Spaghetti Monster! shocked
Anyway present sir! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:39pm On Jan 16
TheSourcerer:
how about Xmuslim hahn , Dominique
List successfully updated. Thanks sir.🙏
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:41pm On Jan 16
LordReed:

LoLz, I remember. and every time I do it makes me laugh. It is so funny they think magic is real.
Lol
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:44pm On Jan 16
jaephoenix:

This is a sacrilege!
How can you make a Nairaland atheist roll call and forget HardMirror and Hahn!
OP that's an abomination that must be remedied by sacrificing to Flying Spaghetti Monster! shocked

Anyway present sir! grin

I was even wondering how I forgot General HardMirror and General Hahn.

What does FSM take? I hope he doesn't take my January revenue in the guise of first fruit. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by EnemyofGod2: 9:55pm On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr2020 about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.
I want to see how far he has gone.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few atheists.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
1Sharon.
TakeNigeriaBack
Botragelad
Fourthpredator
Lorrayne
HardMirror
Hahn
SlawG
albreezy4eva
Muslim
Dominique
Me broke
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 20 of us and still counting.

A list of Atheist on nairaland without EnemyofGod2 is a faid list.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:04pm On Jan 16
EnemyofGod2:

A list of Atheist on nairaland without EnemyofGod2 is a faid list.
Lol!!! Yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

the Bible says you should study to show your yourself approved. This is why I would rather troll you guys than discuss with you. Your heads are empty.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.christianity.com/wiki/holidays/do-we-know-how-old-mary-was-when-she-had-jesus.html%3famp=1
This is from Christianity.com and all Bible schoolers agree (people who know better than you will ever know) that Mary was about 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 1:32am On Jan 17
MrPresident1:
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good

Corrupt people who have done abominable things
And the wise man says it out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:20am On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

And the wise man says it out loud!

According to the mouth of a fool! grin
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Jan 17
HardMirror:
God came down from heaven to rape a 13 year old girl so she would give birth to God and so he would kill himself so he c an forgive you the sins you inherited from Adam. This is what Christians believe. Sounds like a religion for stupid people. Jesusjnr2020 is that not right?

How can it be right when it is clearly seen that there is no rape in surrogacy nor His people like Abraham, Isaac and Isreal ever married teenager?

You are just here to show that atheists are devils and children of devils.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Jan 17
hopefulLandlord:

A wise man however says it out loud!

Yes, and out of the abundance of the heart, wisdom or foolishness, the mouth speaks

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 8:36am On Jan 17
FRANCISTOWN:

I was even wondering how I forgot General HardMirror and General Hahn.

What does FSM take? I hope he doesn't take my January revenue in the guise of first fruit. 🤣🤣
No he doesn't take much. Just a virgin cow
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 8:39am On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

According to the mouth of a fool! grin
Sayeth a foolish fool
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 8:56am On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

No he doesn't take much. Just a virgin cow
sounds like Yahweh to me. No be so he dey also ask for virgin cow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits / 20 Naira Or Less, Does God Deserve More? / Are Pentecostals Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.