Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2242 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Sayeth a foolish fool

cheesy hahahaha! See cry! E dey pain atheists well well to dey call them fools! That na why dem always dey vex say bible call dem Fools. For we know say una truly dey feel very foolish everyday and dat na why una always dey when we call una fool and stupid. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 11:19am On Jan 17
KnownUnknown:

Your imaginary friend is your father?

My Creator is my Father. i don't have an imaginary friend, do you?

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Jan 17
Image123:

He does! That's why he imagines that people are as mad as he is to have one.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 11:28am On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

He does! That's why he imagines that are as mad as he is to have one.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:32am On Jan 17
LordReed:

LoLz, I remember. and every time I do it makes me laugh. It is so funny they think magic is real.
Dude doesn't even engage atheists anymore. Try and challenge him, and he ignores you. He realizes how docile and powerless he is. Lol 😆
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:34am On Jan 17
Mercury12:
"My God"?

Mega God? I bet that is a new word for your fellow confused atheists to difficult to digest because they probably haven't heard it before or the idealogy behind it,😂 y'all confused selves. with different ideologies

But wait oooo
Aren't you an atheist?

Do you and your fellow atheists now believe in God or gods in the first place?

😂

One dumbo atheist in mud 😂
This one is so dense he doesn't realize sarcasm even if it bites his hand
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:36am On Jan 17
TheSourcerer:
hahaha , does this Mega God like my money too
U bet he does
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
MaxInDHouse:
I have told you several times that you're not a real atheist but time will tell because only the worshipers CONGREGATE together due to the same line of thought they have but as for atheists it will never ever work as each of them is seeking his own glory and advantage! smiley
I see MadMax is still doing his fruitcake rants. Howdie Maxie? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
RightChanneI:

As an atheist, did you belief in the existence of God Almighty?
What tha actual fvck? lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
RightChanneI:

That's the word of God, should I be condemning the most high that created you and I?
I was created by my parents. U were by your parents. Aint no god creating us

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:42am On Jan 17
MrPresident1:

Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good

You are not quite correct in so far as you're thinking that the bible is talking about only this present time or lifetime. The Bible is digging into your past, past lifetimes, anyone who calls themselves atheists, the Bible is digging into their past and telling them who and what they really are. An atheist is a fool who has done abominable iniquity, but, they could appear like doves in this lifetime. But God knows them

You may think that you are wise and good in this present time, but the reason you are an atheist, and say that there is no God publicly, is that, you have done abominable iniquity in your past life, and for this reason, in your present life you have been blocked from knowing God

Usually, this happens when God has an axe to grind with a person. So he blocks them from seeing or knowing him until he is ready to judge them for their deeds.

Then they go about calling themselves 'atheists' until God is ready for them.
Are you aware your Holy Babble is against reincarnation, Yahweh ass kisser?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:43am On Jan 17
Image123:

LoLz, define real world problem. Tell this fable to people who have been praying and having breakthroughs in life since time immemorial.
Yet the corntree is a mess and getting messier by the minute
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:44am On Jan 17
RightChanneI:

Medulla oblongata!
Medulla isn't for cerebration. Its the cerebral cortex.
You're welcome
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
Image123:

You do! Point him out. If you can't, nothing differentiates you from a schizophrenic with audiovisual hallucinations
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

I was created by my parents. U were by your parents. Aint no god creating us

Yet people looking for children could not create children for themselves . Having to resort to kidnapping and buying and even rental of children. See how foolish you are
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

You do! Point him out. If you can't, nothing differentiates you from a schizophrenic with audiovisual hallucinations

Like anyone here points out "see my father sitting there in kfc". Your foolishness is endless.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Yet the corntree is a mess and getting messier by the minute
Time immemorial goes beyond your political frustrations friend.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

i don't think i understand your request or its usefulness.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Dude doesn't even engage atheists anymore. Try and challenge him, and he ignores you. He realizes how docile and powerless he is. Lol 😆

LoLz, yeah. He reminds me of elated777 who wanted my Facebook link but refused to do a zoomcall, with all their boasting about power these guys are as docile as little mice.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:03pm On Jan 17
Image123:

grin Gbosah ! you catch am well well. The plagues are eating him up and he is crying bitterly. grin

The fool should use his science gods and spaghetti gods and his own father to. fix it na, why.disturb you and your own Father? grin e concern una? grin
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet people looking for children could not create children for themselves . Having to resort to kidnapping and buying and even rental of children. See how foolish you are
Cretard. Because some peeps have reproductive issues doesn't mean my mum and my dad didn't give birth to me. Please use this brain for once

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

Like anyone here points out "see my father sitting there in kfc". Your foolishness is endless.
Schizophrenia is real. Seek medical help
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17
Image123:

Yeah. Replying with a completely nonsensical post won't help your cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17
Image123:

i don't think i understand your request or its usefulness.
Lemme rephrase…
Why did you use a capital F for your father

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Gbosah ! you catch am well well. The plagues are eating him up and he is crying bitterly. grin

The fool should use his science gods and spaghetti gods and his own father to. fix it na, why.disturb you and your own Father? grin e concern una? grin
The difference is I never claimed my prayers healed anyone or any country

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Lemme rephrase…
Why did you use a capital F for your father

Oh because He is a Father of fathers. You have a problem with proper nouns?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

The difference is I never claimed my prayers healed anyone or any country

The issue is, no one asked you if you could solve their problem.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Schizophrenia is real. Seek medical help

Foolishness is real. Seek educational help
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

Cretard. Because some peeps have reproductive issues doesn't mean my mum and my dad didn't give birth to me. Please use this brain for once

Look at this foolishtard! You stupidly said that people create children but now i have put it to you that therefore no one should be barren and resorting to kidstealing and buying children you have now changed course to say that their reproductive engines have issues and your mummy and daddy give birth

Fooli if they can create children (mini adults) then they should be able to repair their own reproductive engines and create their own children exactly as Mr Toyota could create mini Camry and also fix his maxi camry.

But now you have changed your stupid stand. You ought to stop talking you are too stupid to be speaking.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:45pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

No he doesn't take much. Just a virgin cow
😂🤣
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:56pm On Jan 17
jaephoenix:

It's easier to accept defeat 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Numerous Contradictions In The Qur'an / Can Someone Explain What Matthew 16:28 Means / Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.