Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2147 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Jan 20
SIXFEETUNDER:

No , I don't believe in Satan but I see Satan as an archetype and I believe man has the power to create god's that do wonders

If you define creating toys as wonders then clearly you need a psychiatrist.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by A001: 3:30pm On Jan 20
Not an atheist, but an agnostic. Though many people often confuse both and call me an atheist.

Nevertheless, atheists and agnostics are some of the most intelligent humans on the planet.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Myer(m): 7:04am On Jan 23
Seun:
Present sir. wink
Are your parents not pastors?
Are they aware you're an atheist?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 7:39am On Jan 23
RightChanneI:

Did you want to help your brother in answering the Question?
What question…?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 7:41am On Jan 23
RightChanneI:

3 John 1:2: Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster says
All christians are mentally challenged. Take them to psyche homes. I pray you get healed

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 7:46am On Jan 23
Wilgrea7:

What in the name of holy racism is this?
Christianity and toxicity are 5 and 6. If I ever reconvert(which I think not) I'll try Buddhism. These lots here are crazy

4 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 7:47am On Jan 23
Wilgrea7:

Former theist here.. now agnostic/atheist.. reporting for duty
U keep switching labels more than a illicit drug maker
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:47am On Jan 23
Myer:

You sound more like those our amebo/aproko/busy body neighbours wey we get for area when we were kids.
The "I will come to your house to report you to your parents "

Did you realize the person you are talking to is not a child, and he is grown enough to assume full responsibilities for his life?

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Seun(m): 11:16am On Jan 23
Myer:

They are. They have known for at least two decades. They love to make me join their prayers whenever I meet them. cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Myer(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23
Seun:
They are. They have known for at least two decades. They love to make me join their prayers whenever I meet them. cry
I was under their ministration last year. Didn't connect the dot until later.
They are truly blessed. And so are you.
I'm assuming you became an atheist as a teenager?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by ShoeGetSize: 6:13pm On Jan 23
Are you aware that there is presently a trending thread on Nairaland which demonises Nigerian Christians as "evil?"

I've attached a screenshot of the offending thread for your attention.

Of course, there are a thousand and one ways to offend muslims and Nairaland always panders to the fragile and easily bruised muslim ego. But for reason muslims are allowed to say whatever they want.

Is this the new Nairaland you promised?

Seun:

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 8:11pm On Jan 23
jaephoenix:

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster says
All christians are mentally challenged. Take them to psyche homes. I pray you get healed

Sorry atheist, the bolded above WHO ARE YOU SENDING YOUR PRAYERS 🙏 TO?

Is like you're a confused atheist, Seun see one of your boys praying here
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Myer(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23
Seun:
Obafemi Awolowo.
Wole Soyinka
Fela Kuti

Do you know what these 3 have in common?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by EreluRoz: 6:28am On Jan 24
Seun:
Why is your deactivation process not walking?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by jaephoenix(m): 10:13am On Jan 24
RightChanneI:

Sorry atheist, the bolded above WHO ARE YOU SENDING YOUR PRAYERS 🙏 TO?

Is like you're a confused atheist, Seun see one of your boys praying here

If you can read properly, (which most Christians can't) you'll see I mentioned Flying Spaghetti Monster there.
Confused christian
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:29am On Jan 24
We dey here
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 12:31pm On Jan 24
jaephoenix:

If you can read properly, (which most Christians can't) you'll see I mentioned Flying Spaghetti Monster there.
Confused christian

The question again is who are you sending your prayers to here?

jaephoenix:

....I pray you get healed
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16
jaephoenix:

grin

I really don't mind identifying as an agnostic or an atheist.

I don't believe in any god/gods, because I've seen absolutely no evidence for them. And that's my definition of atheism.

For a lot of people, their definition of an atheist is someone who affirms that god/gods do not and cannot exist. For them, the word agnostic helps get my point across more accurately.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Emmanuel30a: 12:51pm On Feb 17
KnownUnknown:

Says some random Hebrew bastard.
You mean?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Emmanuel30a: 12:53pm On Feb 17
HardMirror:
and fools believe some goat herders book that says God came down from heaven to rape a teenage girl called Mary so she will give birth to God and so that God will die, so by He can Save us from Himself Sending Us to Hell. Sounds stupid right? Yet 100% describes your religion.
I case you don't know, marry gave birth to Jesus when she was 14 years old. That means she was 13 when God raped her
What did you knows or what the heck/hell would you knows?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Feb 17
Wilgrea7:

grin

I really don't mind identifying as an agnostic or an atheist.

I don't believe in any god/gods, because I've seen absolutely no evidence for them. And that's my definition of atheism.

For a lot of people, their definition of an atheist is someone who affirms that god/gods do not and cannot exist. For them, the word agnostic helps get my point across more accurately.

Refusal to accept evidence of God gjven, is proof of atheism.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:14pm On Feb 17
jaephoenix:

Exactly why serpents, liars and atheists are the same things.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Emmanuel30a: 1:15pm On Feb 17
A001:
Not an atheist, but an agnostic. Though many people often confuse both and call me an atheist.

Nevertheless, atheists and agnostics are some of the most intelligent humans on the planet.
Really?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Bacteriologist(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17
Looks like I'm late to the party.

Holla my fellow heathens.

Hope we're all doing well even in this Tinubulation. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17
Dtruthspeaker:

Refusal to accept evidence of God gjven, is proof of atheism.

What do you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Many Lies of Jesus / In Search Of An Igbo Gospel Song: / Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.