Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2230 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Lucifyre: 4:11am On Jan 16
Different pov, but agnostic chexking in.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 4:12am On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Bad advice. They need to get off their damn knees and learn to exercise their freaking brains.
it is not an advice. It is meant to make them realize how useless prayers are. Prayers have never solved any real world problem.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 4:16am On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
and fools believe some goat herders book that says God came down from heaven to rape a teenage girl called Mary so she will give birth to God and so that God will die, so that He can Save us from Himself Sending Us to Hell. Sounds stupid right? Yet 100% describes your religion.
In case you don't know, mary gave birth to Jesus when she was 14 years old. That means she was 13 when God raped her

8 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 4:18am On Jan 16
Mercury12:
"My God"?

Mega God? I bet that is a new word for your fellow confused atheists to difficult to digest because they probably haven't heard it before or the idealogy behind it,😂 y'all confused selves. with different ideologies

But wait oooo
Aren't you an atheist?

Do you and your fellow atheists now believe in God or gods in the first place?

😂

One dumbo atheist in mud 😂
yes t he name of this mega God is ehdhdowosbwhwisvwjwosbsvwhshdvdhdisisb. Don't worry it is not made up. I and my friends wrote a book that proves she is real. Yes this God is a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Seun(m): 4:18am On Jan 16
RightChanneI:
Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
This verse isn't saying that atheists are fools. It is actually accusing "fools" (evildoers) of being closeted atheists. It's actually saying that bad people do the things they do because they secretly don't believe in God.

So, the view is that all "fools" are atheists, which doesn't mean that all atheists are "fools". I hope you find the distinction to be significant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by DyingFetus: 7:25am On Jan 16
Seun:
Present sir. wink

I don't have access to my email
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TheSourcerer: 8:19am On Jan 16
HardMirror:
yes. We worship the God that created the God that created your God. Would you like me to talk to you about this mega God?
hahaha , does this Mega God like my money too
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On Jan 16
Seun:

This verse isn't saying that atheists are fools. It is actually accusing "fools" (evildoers) of being closeted atheists. It's actually saying that bad people do the things they do because they secretly don't believe in God.

So, the view is that all "fools" are atheists, which doesn't mean that all atheists are "fools". I hope you find the distinction to be significant.
why would there be 'fools ' who say there is no God ?
Is this not weird , in the era where God was ultimate , striking people dead at slightest provocation , and ppl of that time still had doubt he existed ? Wow .
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TheSourcerer: 8:25am On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.
I want to see how far he has gone.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few atheists.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
1Sharon or is it Sharon1.
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 9 of us and still counting.

how about Xmuslim hahn , Dominique

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Jesusjnr was right about me. I stopped being an atheist because atheism doesn’t make any lore sense than theism or deism. Atheists don’t believe in “gods”, but I know gods are nonsense.

All I have to do is ask a couple of questions regarding “god” and it becomes quickly apparent that the person asked is either referring to the nonsense he has been indoctrinated with or creating his own nonsensical character that he calls “god”. So I can confidently say, that’s rubbish.

Gods are a vestige of human ignorance and fragility that survives through indoctrination. Jesusjnr is all about jew worship but I bet he’s an atheist toward all the Hindu gods and the gods in his own backyard in Nigeria.
The old gods were nothing more than abstractions of nature and the present gods are abstractions of man (lord, king, He, etc)

The Jesusjnr character is all about Hebrew nonsense and the ridiculous idea that the god of the hebrews(probably the most repulsive creature in all of literature) is some benevolent entity, which is a joke, and that some Jew committed self righteous magical suicide for his sake, which is beyond stupid.

Virtually all fictional creatures do not require “belief”, so I don’t see why some undefinable gibberish called god is any different.

Don’t take my word for it atheists, do the same thing yourself. What is this “god” you don’t believe in?

I agree with most of what you say here and I also do not really use the appellation atheist for myself anymore but I still identify with the word only in the sense that I do not believe. For me, like you ask here, to explain what it is I don't believe would be hard because the concept of a god or gods is just so ephemeral, like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. I have no doubt that it is somewhat intentional that gods be elusive, otherwise we probably wouldn't have given the concept a second thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TheSourcerer: 8:40am On Jan 16
Goalnaldo:
Seun is becoming more interactive cheesy
which itself is beautiful , thinking of fully retuning to NL , just the steady flow of bad news , gets mentally draining for me and I'm sure the average Nlander .
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Jan 16
MrPresident1:
[b]Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

A wise man however says it out loud!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TheSourcerer: 8:54am On Jan 16
hopefulLandlord:

A wise man however says it out loud!
ironically, how exactly does declaring a God openly been wise ? Actually feels like the direct opposite of wisdom
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by MrBroke(m): 9:24am On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:

How could you possibly use atheist and religion together?

Nigga is ignorant. U dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Mercury12(m): 10:00am On Jan 16
HardMirror:
yes t he name of this mega God is ehdhdowosbwhwisvwjwosbsvwhshdvdhdisisb. Don't worry it is not made up. I and my friends wrote a book that proves she is real. Yes this God is a woman.

Okay😂
I'm done here 🚶
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Jan 16
Mercury12:

Okay😂
I'm done here 🚶
don't be done. Gsgsgsgdgdbehdjdbdbdjdb loves you. S he wants you to be saved. You just have to belive she killed herself so she can forgive you of the sins you inherited from Adam and eve

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jan 16
TheSourcerer:
hahaha , does this Mega God like my money too
she loves money and obsessed with sex like Yahweh
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Jan 16
I have told you several times that you're not a real atheist but time will tell because only the worshipers CONGREGATE together due to the same line of thought they have but as for atheists it will never ever work as each of them is seeking his own glory and advantage! smiley
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 11:19am On Jan 16
Seun:

As an atheist, did you belief in the existence of God Almighty?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 11:21am On Jan 16
HardMirror:
and fools believe some goat herds book that says God came down from heaven to rape a teenage girl called Mary so she will give birth to God and so that God will die, so by He can Save us from Himself Sending Us to Hell. Sounds stupid right? Yet 100% describes your religion.

I need mature minded atheists
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 11:22am On Jan 16
KnownUnknown:

Says some random Hebrew bastard.

Maturity is all needed here, I'm not here to abuse or fight anyone but to interact in a mature manner. Thank you
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

I need mature minded atheists
you dont have to quote me. I am not here to do your bidding.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

Maturity is all needed here, I'm not here to abuse or fight anyone but to interact in a mature manner. Thank you
but it is maturity to qoute "a fool says in his heart there is no god" I don't see you condeming that comment.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 12:11pm On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

Whatever, clown.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16
HardMirror:
and fools believe some goat herds book that says God came down from heaven to rape a teenage girl called Mary so she will give birth to God and so that God will die, so by He can Save us from Himself Sending Us to Hell. Sounds stupid right? Yet 100% describes your religion.

Stop lying na mirrormirror. What book says this, or you now live off exaggeration to appease your sinful soul?
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Jan 16
Is like calling atheists fools dey pain dem well well. grin

Looks like someonr is trying to take stock of their losses. grin Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RepoMan007: 3:33pm On Jan 16
Seun:

Check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/restructurenig3

Xrated profile picture troll.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 4:11pm On Jan 16
HardMirror:
but it is maturity to qoute "a fool says in his heart there is no god" I don't see you condeming that comment.

That's the word of God, should I be condemning the most high that created you and I?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / Proof That Jesus Is Alive! / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.