Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. (2152 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:15pm On Jan 15
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr2020 about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.
I want to see how far he has gone.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain2233
1Sharon.
TakeNigeriaBack
Botragelad
Fourthpredator
Lorrayne
HardMirror
Hahn
SlawG
albreezy4eva
Muslim
Dominique
Mrbroke
EnemyofGod2
kkins25
Wilgrea7
A001
SIXFEETUNDER
OkpaNsukkaisBae
Bacteriologist
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 27 of us and still counting.

11 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Seun(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15
Present sir. wink

7 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15
I see…
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Zonefree(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15
Confused people!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:36pm On Jan 15
confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Solofresh2: 7:38pm On Jan 15
Seun:
Present sir. wink
shocked
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Mercury12(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15
Are you by this way trying to create an atheist religion? 😂
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Zenzu01(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15
Zonefree:
Confused people!

Why do you feel they are confused? Is it because they don't believe in what you believe in??

8 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15
Seun is becoming more interactive cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by LordReed(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15
FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.

Therefore, if you're an atheist , kindly signify. Let's see if atheism would really go into oblivion on this platform

I only know of a few atheists.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
1Sharon or is it Sharon1.
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

That makes it 9 of us and still counting.

Yeah I don't think he is still pushing that narrative though. After his "the sun won't go down" fiasco he stopped saying it. But I could be wrong though. LoLz.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:51pm On Jan 15
Seun:
Present sir. wink

Your contributions to the world will live after you. This platform has emancipated many from mental slavery.

When I saw what you've demystifed together with other heavyweights on this platform. Honestly, I choke

7 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:57pm On Jan 15
LordReed:

Yeah I don't think he is still pushing that narrative though. After his "the sun won't go down" fiasco he stopped saying it. But I could be wrong though. LoLz,

Do you remember? I think it was in 2017 or so, of a guy who invited you to a zoom call. He said he wanted to show you a proof of the spiritual. I'm so glad you made the guy fail.

He made a fool of himself. Thanks to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:58pm On Jan 15
TakeNigeriaBack:
confirm
10 of us now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:00pm On Jan 15
Mercury12:
How could you possibly use atheist and religion together?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Botragelad: 8:02pm On Jan 15
Nice thread!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15
FRANCISTOWN:

Do you remember? I think it was in 2017 or so, of a guy who invited you to a zoom call. He said he wanted to show you a proof of the spiritual. I'm so glad you made the guy fail.

He made a fool of himself. Thanks to you

LoLz, I remember. and every time I do it makes me laugh. It is so funny they think magic is real.

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by EreluRoz: 8:16pm On Jan 15
May the blood of Jesus deliver all of you. I send you deliverance by the power of almighty to each and every one of you wherever you are. Be delivered in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Fourthpredator: 8:32pm On Jan 15
Present,sir🙋🙋🙋
Anyways you guys should ignore jesusjnr he is a weird guy

5 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Lorayne(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15
We here.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by nstore: 8:52pm On Jan 15
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15
FRANCISTOWN:
Good evening everyone. A guy whose moniker is Jesusjnr about 4 years ago said he will ensure to end atheism on NL.

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

You create list of atheist and your lieutenant general Hardmirror no dey there? You left out major general Hahn too undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
May the blood of Jesus deliver all of you. I send you deliverance by the power of almighty to each and every one of you wherever you are. Be delivered in Jesus name amen
useless prayer. Use your prayers to solve real problems like the banditry in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15
Goalnaldo:
Seun is becoming more interactive cheesy
I like it.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by HardMirror(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15
Mercury12:
yes. We worship the God that created the God that created your God. Would you like me to talk to you about this mega God?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by SlawG: 9:22pm On Jan 15
Present.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 10:18pm On Jan 15
FRANCISTOWN:

Seun
HopefulLandlord
LordReed
Jaephoenix
Knownunknown
TheSourcerer
Busybrain
FRANCISTOWN(me, myself)

Jesusjnr was right about me. I stopped being an atheist because atheism doesn’t make any lore sense than theism or deism. Atheists don’t believe in “gods”, but I know gods are nonsense.

All I have to do is ask a couple of questions regarding “god” and it becomes quickly apparent that the person asked is either referring to the nonsense he has been indoctrinated with or creating his own nonsensical character that he calls “god”. So I can confidently say, that’s rubbish.

Gods are a vestige of human ignorance and fragility that survives through indoctrination. Jesusjnr is all about jew worship but I bet he’s an atheist toward all the Hindu gods and the gods in his own backyard in Nigeria.
The old gods were nothing more than abstractions of nature and the present gods are abstractions of man (lord, king, He, etc)

The Jesusjnr character is all about Hebrew nonsense and the ridiculous idea that the god of the hebrews(probably the most repulsive creature in all of literature) is some benevolent entity, which is a joke, and that some Jew committed self righteous magical suicide for his sake, which is beyond stupid.

Virtually all fictional creatures do not require “belief”, so I don’t see why some undefinable gibberish called god is any different.

Don’t take my word for it atheists, do the same thing yourself. What is this “god” you don’t believe in?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 11:04pm On Jan 15
HardMirror:
useless prayer. Use your prayers to solve real problems like the banditry in Nigeria.

Bad advice. They need to get off their damn knees and learn to exercise their freaking brains.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by Mercury12(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15
HardMirror:
yes. We worship the God that created the God that created your God. Would you like me to talk to you about this mega God?
"My God"?

Mega God? I bet that is a new word for your fellow confused atheists to difficult to digest because they probably haven't heard it before or the idealogy behind it,😂 y'all confused selves. with different ideologies

But wait oooo
Aren't you an atheist?

Do you and your fellow atheists now believe in God or gods in the first place?

😂

One dumbo atheist in mud 😂

1 Like

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Jan 15
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good

Corrupt people who have done abominable things

4 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by albreezy4eva: 12:02am On Jan 16
Present.
Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by RightChanneI: 12:23am On Jan 16
Seun:
Present sir. wink

Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. by KnownUnknown: 1:21am On Jan 16
RightChanneI:

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Says some random Hebrew bastard.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atheists Need A Separate Board (why Xtians Should Be Happy We Dont) / Brokeness: A Necessity For All Christians / Register Your Church/mosque/religious Group With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.