Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me (18618 Views)

Am I Being Unreasonable Or Is My Wife Selfish? / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by membranus: 8:27am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

Go and have your own boy in Europe without maternal care and see what turns out of him. Hypocrites

I have my own boy in America without maternal care and he is doing well.

Mr. Bigger Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 8:39am On Jan 21
membranus:

I have my own boy in America without maternal care and he is doing well.

Mr. Bigger Hypocrite.

Lol. Did you state the guardianship care he is under? Place a boy without quality character mentorship and reap the rewards in their later years. Full
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by membranus: 8:45am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

Lol. Did you state the guardianship care he is under? Place a boy without quality character mentorship and reap the rewards in their later years. Full

He is under the guardianship of GOD, as well as many like him over there who are equally doing well, and thanking the same GOD who give them the opportunity to escape this living hell called Nigeria.

Mr. Bigger Fool, are you now satisfied.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 8:47am On Jan 21
membranus:

He is under the guardianship of GOD, as well as many like him over there who are equally doing well, and thanking the same GOD who give them the opportunity to escape this living hell called Nigeria.

Mr. Bigger Fool, are you now satisfied.

Ofcourse, hypocrites cant come out clean. Uou think i expect less. About Nigeria being hell, parents and kids grow and bond through growth process. You are not God to determine the boys destiny would amount to nothing being in Nigeria or that he cant relocate from Nigeria much later.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by membranus: 8:52am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

Ofcourse, hypocrites cant come out clean. Uou think i expect less. About Nigeria being hell, parents and kids grow and bond through growth process. You are not God to determine the boys destiny would amount to nothing being in Nigeria or that he cant relocate from Nigeria much later.

You seize opportunity as it comes to you, this is the boy's opportunity, let him make use of it. Once an opportunity is lost, it can never be regained.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 8:55am On Jan 21
membranus:

You seize opportunity as it comes to you, this is the boy's opportunity, let him make use of it. Once an opportunity is lost, it can never be regained.

Are you God to determine that if he doesnt travel now he can never amount to anything ever again?

Is it not in this same Nigeria, peple like Davido, Ayra Starr, Tems made it ?

If that is the case, fine, no sane human being likes a bad thing. He should process the guardian being the mothers visa. And if they are in the same terrain if he likes he can have the kid 70% of times. If this woman were your sister, would you give the same counsel? Knowing fully well if the child crosses he will take advantage that she cant and up to 25-30 years she wont hear from the boy again. What do you people stand to gain from supporting lies and hypocrisies?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by membranus: 9:11am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

Are you God to determine that if he doesnt travel now he can never amount to anything ever again?

Is it not in this same Nigeria, peple like Davido, Ayra Starr, Tems made it ?

If that is the case, fine, no sane human being likes a bad thing. He should process the guardian being the mothers visa. And if they are in the same terrain if he likes he can have the kid 70% of times. If this woman were your sister, would you give the same counsel? Knowing fully well if the child crosses he will take advantage that she cant and up to 25-30 years she wont hear from the boy again. What do you people stand to gain from supporting lies and hypocrisies?

What makes think the boy will forget his mother just by travelling abroad with his father? How many of our children have have forgotten their mothers by going overseas? The bond of motherhood is greater than the bond of fatherhood. For example, my boy who has gone abroad years ago calls and rewards his mother more than me, even though I was the financer of his journey abroad.

So, it is good to allow the boy to go.

Besides, what are we arguing about, the decision to go or not lies not with us, and the argument is already stale.

And it is Sunday, I will rather spend this time with my GOD.

Goodbye.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 9:12am On Jan 21
membranus:

What makes think the boy will forget his mother just by travelling abroad with his father? How many of our children have have forgotten their mothers by going overseas? The bond of motherhood is greater than the bond of fatherhood. For example, my boy who has gone abroad years ago calls and rewards his mother more than me, even though I was the financer of his journey abroad.

So, it is good to allow the boy to go.

Besides, what are we arguing about, the decision to go or not lies not with us, and the argument is already stale.

And it is Sunday, I will rather spend this time with my GOD.

Goodbye.

Since you lack discernment, go and find where to get it from
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by membranus: 9:16am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

Since you lack discernment, go and find where to get it from

Thanks.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Jan 21
BlackfyreRebell:
Please advice me
My ex husband and I are divorced 2 years ago. He recently acquired an European citizenship, he also wants to extend the citizenship to our son. Though I thought it a good idea but I can't shake the feeling that he is trying to use that to take him away from me.
He told me our son will need to come over there to finish the process of his citizenship. But when I went to submit the "application" what I saw on it is different from what he told me. The paper read that I am consenting to my son to go and reunite with his father. Or is that the way they process it?
Please those that have gone through same should please come to my aid, this is my only child and I can't afford to lose my child this way.

How old is the boy?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by gentlemate00: 9:58am On Jan 21
Madam your fear of not seen your son for a very long time is real but think about the future here. Do you know you will benefited more from your son becoming a citizen of Schengen State or Europa. I commend the father for been responsible father at least he want to the son to become a citizen. When the boy grow up he will look for you and bring you to Europe for different reason and remember its good opportunity for him if something happen to the father of course the boy will live his but why choosing the hard way? Lot of people spending million to go outside the country for better opportunities and your son get citizenship with full benefits. If you have good understanding with your son you shouldn't worry about the father at all. Because he will find you and if you refused him to go yeah he will find his father too. Cheers
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by ZUBY77(m): 10:30am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:
[sub][/sub][img][/img]

Kids. Its not a out cutting the boy off the father and father from son. The dad in this scenario is the one playing games that as usual never ends well

Seems you are dating the man yourself
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by saintnegroid(m): 11:33am On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:

You are an hypocritical chauvinist and extreme woman hater. If it is about all the good for the son, he should relocate the guardian with the boy, blind bat
you are bittered. Probably you must have had some hard times because of your bad manners and you want another person to fall into your pit. Note this... That woman will never take your advice.... She has already seen how bittered you are, hence she knows that your advice is borne out of hatred. A wise word says.. manners makes a man. Change to a better person and God will bless you. That's all I can say
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 12:20pm On Jan 21
saintnegroid:
you are bittered. Probably you must have had some hard times because of your bad manners and you want another person to fall into your pit. Note this... That woman will never take your advice.... She has already seen how bittered you are, hence she knows that your advice is borne out of hatred. A wise word says.. manners makes a man. Change to a better person and God will bless you. That's all I can say

Wisdom is seen by fruits. Them don see who you be. Good day
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Printme: 1:05pm On Jan 21
lawrenzooo:

My Dad's friend who is Canadian wanted to take me to Canada after secondary school for studies after asking if I would be interested and I answered in the affirmative.

All of a sudden the man went mute, after about 3 months I asked the man and he said my parent didn't consent, when i eventually asked my parent i realized it was my dad that refused, its been 18 years now and our relationship never remained the same.

Whatever decision you make put the child's interest first.

@bold this is what we are saying. Op is just being selfish considering only her interest.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by emmyN(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21
1TrippleCee:
Lawyers are not as expensive as people assume. Find and speak with a lawyer. Moreso, your son needs you, not an European visa. If he wants to get his son a visa, he should begin with the guardian first, in this case, you the mother.

You are a woman and a mother. Trust your guts, you are your prophet

What are you smoking? cheesy
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by cobby14(m): 1:11am On Jan 22
Express your concern to him and reach a solution. Remember your son’s future matters
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by drsmut: 5:59am On Jan 22
Rather you will keep him back and deny him his father's love because you dont want somebody to take your love from him. Good mum right there!

BlackfyreRebell:

What of a motherly influence? he just under 10.
The fact that he is being deceitful is what I dont understand. What if he takes him there and cut all communication with me? what if he fills his head with things he resent about me and I lose my son's love and affection?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by ozonechrome: 1:46pm On Jan 27
olayinka63:
@BlackfyreRebell has the Son's father providing child support and upkeep before this recent travel plan? Since the child is 10 years old. Has he been providing regular support for the last 10 years? If yes, you can allow the child to go but with a well spelt out plan of how to communicate with the child and how the child will visit you or you visit him. This plan should be endorsed by a court of law or lawyer.

If he has not been regularly providing child support for the last 10 years, I advise not sending the child across. Let him also work on court or lawyer process on how to get across to his child. This process will give you the chance to claim all the support cost for the last 10 years.

Regards.

Nigeria is not a signatory to the hague convention.

They are unable to enforce it.

As soon as the child leaves that's the end unless the man is sincere.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by pipnator00(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05
5 mins into watching this youtube video, I remembered this thread. Madam, most times when you hear or read people leaving their well paid jobs In Nigeria to japa to a new world of uncertainties and if asked, they say they are doing it for their kids. This lady's youtube channel, her family and young kids would let you know the benefits of having your kids outside Nigeria. Like I wrote in my previous comment to you here, dont be selfish. Do all you can to help that boy get that citizenship.

cc @BlackfyreRebell

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJ_w_muC4c
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by SourYoghurt: 11:56am On Feb 18
Sanchez01:

Hey Sanchez, congratulations on the birth of your child. I am an ardent reader of your diary, I like your "unusual" perspectives to topics.

I am curious what kind of job were you doing before you left Nigeria, I read somewhere that you were WFH. I want to do something similar, I want a skill I can earn with even outside the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by AdolfHitler1945: 9:00pm On Feb 20
BlackfyreRebell:
Please advice me
My ex husband and I are divorced 2 years ago. He recently acquired an European citizenship, he also wants to extend the citizenship to our son. Though I thought it a good idea but I can't shake the feeling that he is trying to use that to take him away from me.
He told me our son will need to come over there to finish the process of his citizenship. But when I went to submit the "application" what I saw on it is different from what he told me. The paper read that I am consenting to my son to go and reunite with his father. Or is that the way they process it?
Please those that have gone through same should please come to my aid, this is my only child and I can't afford to lose my child this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both / Who Is A Responsible Husband? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.