Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me (18738 Views)

Am I Being Unreasonable Or Is My Wife Selfish? / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by BadBradley: 7:39pm On Jan 20
flexyrule:

Ordinarily, as a man. I'm supposed to support your husband.

But I grew up with my mum, under similar circumstance, and I'll gladly advise you to keep your boy!

My mum wasn't doing too well, but she was able to afford us top-notch parental love, a decent eduction, clothes, food, and a roof over our head.

Everyone advised her to send us to our dad who was doing pretty well.

At the end, I'm glad I grew up under the care of my mum.

Till date, when I look back at my childhood, we might not have had a luxurious life, but the love she gave us was instrumental to everything that we've become today.

Dont let anyone confuse you. All that glitter isn't gold.
I didn't read this before I knew you're a product of babymama-ism

So why did daddy leave? After DNA or when he discovered that he needed a skateboard to climb out of that sinking pit your mother calls her love tunnel ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by flexyrule(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20
BadBradley:
The unsolicited opinion of Nairaland's foremost advocate for babymama-ism whose mother is the town bicycle everyone takes for a spin.

Heard she's been passed around more than a church offering bowl grin grin grin

We wouldn't have you here if she had exchanged first names first before spreading for the one who is the father you're looking for.

Slow inbred!

Upon all the insults you're hurling at your mother.

You cannot anwser just one question.

What's your family name?

Honestly, If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

Now that's the last time you'd get a response from me.

Go find your family before advising others about theirs.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by BadBradley: 8:03pm On Jan 20
flexyrule:

Upon all the insults you're hurling at your mother.

You cannot anwser just one question.

What's your family name?

Honestly, If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

Now that's the last time you'd get a response from me.

Go find your family before advising others about theirs.

I no go lie your insults are so well used like your mother's toto. Very generic,. "A Brain that has never been used" insult is as old as Nairaland itself

Now you're on Nairaland spewing personal info how your whoring big toto mother singularly trained you grin grin grin.

Wno cares about fexyrule, the snowflake emo-bitch who's looking for identity in an online platform?

Why do you think anybody cares to know how a mundane failure like you was raised. Your blueprint is every parent's mistake to avoid.

Look at you sharing your prostitute mother's story to strangers in the internet because you never got appreciated from a dad who was never there!;;

Your mother is under a curse and you're the manifestation of that curse,

I heard since your father left your she's has been tossed around like a basketball training session.

And her body count is on the rise like a car's temperature with a faulty radiator.

Little whining bitch
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Fulgur: 8:11pm On Jan 20
1TrippleCee:

Your son needs just God and you for a brighter future not Europe o. Boys without maternal care in Europe in this early formative years will only amount to a gangster. Its better he is Godly and you grow at the pace God wants for you abeg

You're evil. Nothing good comes outta your Satan-inspirerd orifice.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by flexyrule(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20
BadBradley:
you're on Nairaland spewing personal info how your whoring big toto mother singularly trained you grin grin grin.

Wno cares about fexyrule, the snowflake emo-bitch who's looking for identity in an online platform?

Your mother is under a curse and you're the manifestation of that curse,

I heard since your father left your mother has been tossed around like a basketball training session.

Little whining bitch
I see that you make a living from insulting your parents, especially your mother.

Baba. I no fit dey use my precious time dey type response to a mentally unstable person.

Take your time to read through your comments here from the day you registered.

You obviously have something against your mother. Whatever it is, man, forgive her and stop insulting her on the Internet.

Also, you're obviously going through a lot. Cuz you're always radiating anger and frustration.

I wish you the very best of luck and a speedy recovery.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MySolace: 8:16pm On Jan 20
1TrippleCee:
Lawyers are not as expensive as people assume. Find and speak with a lawyer. Moreso, your son needs you, not an European visa. If he wants to get his son a visa, he should begin with the guardian first, in this case, you the mother.

You are a woman and a mother. Trust your guts, you are your prophet
I was expecting u to first ask how old is d said son....?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MySolace: 8:20pm On Jan 20
Lifeinlight:
He wants to stylishly take him away from you
He wants to give his son(their son) a good life... Dats father's love. He's taking responsibility plz.

I know d ex is stylishly crying cos she's out of the picture. grin ...abeg tell her to check d nearest bus-stop grin
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by oneman2k7: 8:26pm On Jan 20
marsup:
Go with him.

And stay where? People will just open their mouth waaaaa
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MySolace: 8:28pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
Don't release your child. You should only allow the boy to go when he's 18- 20yrs. If you release your child to him, he will definitely manipulate the boy and cut links with you. Keep your child. What stops him from taking you along? Be wise.
What stops him from taking who?
Ear dey pain u? Dey're divorced!
But both still have right to the boy.

He's even a grown boy....
When u people were dragging about mother dis mother dat, I thought we were talking about a toddler... A ten years or 9years knows d mother already. If u've been a good mother to him, certainly he wouldn't forget u wen he gets across.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by BadBradley: 8:37pm On Jan 20
flexyrule:
I see that you make a living from insulting your parents, especially your mother.

Baba. I no fit dey use my precious time dey type response to a mentally unstable person.

Take your time to read through your comments here from the day you registered.

You obviously have something against your mother. Whatever it is, man, forgive her and stop insulting her on the Internet.

Also, you're obviously going through a lot. Cuz you're always radiating anger and frustration.

I wish you the very best of luck and a speedy recovery.
in your last post you said that was going to be your last response to me.

I see you couldn't keep to your own words anymore than your mother could keep to her marital vows.

The apple seldom falls far from the tree

Son of dick-hopper
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by WeddingParol: 8:48pm On Jan 20
This post re-emphasise to me the way women think.

Also, women will always deliberately give a wrong advise to their fellow women out of jealousy.

Most of you giving the demonic advise will never do that if your brother or your sister were to be in this situation. Let's leave gender aside.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MySolace: 8:57pm On Jan 20
Ishilove:

We hear you sir.

Op, as I was saying, keep that child with you till he finishes secondary school to avoid stories that leave the eyes misty.
U're saying keep him, as if a boy of 10 to 15years is a toy. U can still loose him even while he stays with u. U don't think so?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by marsup: 8:58pm On Jan 20
oneman2k7:

And stay where? People will just open their mouth waaaaa
stop being an ass.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by oohunt: 9:09pm On Jan 20
online4business:

A woman can't take the place of a fatherly figure in a man's life

Do you have a man showing your son how to be a man?

If you don't you go spoil the pikin and lass lass he will resent you years later.

The hell hole will only get uglier let your son go.

This comment right here!!!

He needs his father. Women cannot show a man how to become a man.

I suggest you discuss your finding with him. And tell him he does not need to deceive you. You also need your son, perhaps he can some back during holidays to spend time with you.

Let it be amicable. That’s what I would advise.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Mentholated: 9:52pm On Jan 20
There are times I wonder what we even think children are. These are human beings who due to age and maturity have to rely on their parent to do what is best for them till they come of age.

That child s life have little to do with yours or his dad s own. I know it is hard to swallow this but your decision should be in your child's best interest.

I am not telling you to release him or not. This is not just about Europe or Nigeria, his dad's character is extremely important here too. Whether he remembers you or not ( he probably will) should not be part of this discussion.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Itooweak4una: 9:52pm On Jan 20
flexyrule:
The person you quoted said she has trained 6 children. The last one just graduated from the university.

You are just 26 years of age.

Nigeria might be bad, but there are plenty of Billionaires living in this same zoo with their families.

Sir,

at 26 and with your type of mentality, you are not qualified to speak on this subject.

What if i told you i have a first hand experience similar to this? What has old age got to do with what i said? Does it automatically make her more experienced than i am? Do you know where I'm coming from?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Abee79(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20
It's essential to clarify the details with your ex-husband and seek legal advice if necessary. Reviewing the documents carefully is crucial, and if you have concerns about the wording or implications, it's wise to consult with a legal professional to ensure you fully understand the situation and protect your rights as a parent. Communication with your ex-husband about your concerns and seeking an amicable resolution might also be beneficial.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Itooweak4una: 10:02pm On Jan 20
flexyrule:

Ordinarily, as a man. I'm supposed to support your husband.

But I grew up with my mum, under similar circumstance, and I'll gladly advise you to keep your boy!

My mum wasn't doing too well, but she was able to afford us top-notch parental love, a decent eduction, clothes, food, and a roof over our head.

Everyone advised her to send us to our dad who was doing pretty well.

At the end, I'm glad I grew up under the care of my mum.

Till date, when I look back at my childhood, we might not have had a luxurious life, but the love she gave us was instrumental to everything that we've become today.

Dont let anyone confuse you. All that glitter isn't gold.

Lemme guess, you resent your father thanks to the manipulation of your mum. Your father is someone the villian and your mum is a hero. Walai, you're real product of a single mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MPESA(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
Don't release your child. You should only allow the boy to go when he's 18- 20yrs. If you release your child to him, he will definitely manipulate the boy and cut links with you. Keep your child. What stops him from taking you along? Be wise.

FALSE
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Amadaz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20
Why you go do wetin go make una divorce in the first place
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MuslimIgbo: 10:51pm On Jan 20
BlackfyreRebell:

What of a motherly influence? he just under 10.
The fact that he is being deceitful is what I dont understand. What if he takes him there and cut all communication with me? what if he fills his head with things he resent about me and I lose my son's love and affection?
You'll get what you deserve in the end weather your son goes or stays ...
Did you break your ex husband's heart?
Did you cheat on him....
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by MuslimIgbo: 10:58pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
This is what 99.9% of you disloyal and uncommitted girls do. You know this hurts, you do it to men but you don't wish they do the same unto you... This is why most of you never have a successful relationship.
You cheat
You lie
You manipulate
You guiltrip
You play the victim card etc
You'll see a girl who never stayed loyal to any guy she dated, Fucƙed away her prime life, even dated married men... Yet when you people lose your market value or now get married to one unfortunate and ignorant man, YOU EXPECT HIM TO STAY LOYAL AND COMMITTED TO YOU ONLY...
DEY PLAY grin grin grin
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by chidiokay: 11:03pm On Jan 20
Houseontherock1:

He's obviously legally taking that boy away from you...you are lucky you caught on. Your son can still relocate to the UK in the future. Let him grow up a little more with you...his new wife(if he doesn't have now, he will) may maltreat him or even poison his mind against you

From a reality view, How many cases have you seen where a Father succesfully turned a Male son against his mother

Children are not as daft and stupid as you think, a child that as spent over 10yrs with a mother can not be easily wean to resent her mother, naturally is it even harder for male sons to resent there mother
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by chidiokay: 11:29pm On Jan 20
Ishilove:

Madam, keep that child with you until he is 16 at least.

Why are women this callous, @ 16 so it is the man deserves to miss the childhood memory of his son,
Is the mother ready to tell the child she is the reason the boy didnt meet his father earlier, and @16 the boy becomes a teenager a stage father & son hardly get along ... automatically the man as missed out in that boys life thats not fair

A child deserves the best care and whoever can give the best care among parent deserve custody if circumstances warrant
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by aribisala0(m): 2:13am On Jan 21
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Stop using "my child" when his father is still alive.

So he will becomes child when the father dies?

Some of you Just open your mouths to talk ignorantly and emotionally.
A child is not a possession.
Neither of the father nor the mother
He is offspring with 50% of his DNA from each parent
No one has a bigger stake or share biologically
However until.a child reaches puberty he should be with his mother of parents split unless mother has serious issues.

@ OP
My advice to you is to talk to a lawyer and get a legally binding document about your rights which the Embassy are aware of and sign off.
From what you have said the father intends to take the boy away from you and once he is in Europe that is it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by lawrenzooo: 5:36am On Jan 21
flexyrule:
I'll bet all the money in my accounts that you don't have a family. You don't have a son.

When you eventually have one, you'll realise how your dad felt when his friend said he wants to take you to Canada.

You think it is easy for a parent to release his child to a stranger.

You guys are funny. I swear

Go and get married.

Get a child. Then you'll apologize to your father.
He didn't act in my best interest, that was selfish of him if you ask me, and yes I do have a son.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by Tzar(m): 6:45am On Jan 21
This is why divorce is not good. It complicates the child’s life. Selfish parents will start using the kids as a tool to hurt their ex partners!
I suggest you do what is in the best interest of the child if you truly love the child. However document the fact that you are not abandoning the child, because just like women paint the father of their kids as evil before the kids, some men are capable of that too.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 7:29am On Jan 21
saintnegroid:
I'm not sure of this your information. You cannot have well trained children and still give this kind of advice... You don't even have experience in this subject matter. What you wrote up there is entirely wrong.... For record purposes... You cannot stop a grown child from bonding with either the father or mother.... The boy will be the one to chose whom he wants to follow. If the mother tries to stop him from japa then he should be ready for the outcome

You are an hypocritical chauvinist and extreme woman hater. If it is about all the good for the son, he should relocate the guardian with the boy, blind bat
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 7:30am On Jan 21
membranus:

And so what? Many of us have done so too.

And if you are the father of the boy, will you give the same advice to your wife?

The boy should be allowed to experience the better life available in Europe. His going there does not mean he will forget his mother. Mothers have strong hold on their children than their fathers.

Go and have your own boy in Europe without maternal care and see what turns out of him. Hypocrites
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 7:32am On Jan 21
Martinez39s:
Don't project yourself on the father.

See as you are misleading the op. Besides, male gangsterism, criminality, and other dysfunctionalities are disproportionately a result of fatherlessness and the lack of strong masculine presence.

His mother and god are not necessarily sufficient. God is nonexistent and doesn't help anybody. Also, why shun good external help? Why should she make things harder for herself? This is how women use their insecurity to spoil things; if the child struggles and doesn't reach his full potential and exposure, she will never accept blame.

@BlackfyreRebell
Let your son go. What you are fearing won't happen. Just make sure you are communicating with your son regularly when he get there. Don't spoil good thing.

You are my redpill mentee. I know your mentality. The situation is not about cutting off the boy from the father but the father trying to use underhand tactics to cut the boy from the mother which is as clear as day. Open your eyes
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 7:33am On Jan 21
[sub][/sub][img][/img]
ZUBY77:

You are such an evil person.

Whether this woman likes it or not, the son will look for his father eventually. But he will also never forget the mother. So she better allow him to have a good future with European citizenship.

Kids. Its not a out cutting the boy off the father and father from son. The dad in this scenario is the one playing games that as usual never ends well
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me by 1TrippleCee: 7:45am On Jan 21
SocialJustice:
Yes, you are being paranoid. Your child can not be taken away from you. Access may be denied for a while but when that child is grown, it must come looking for you.

Do not ruin the future of your kid to have easy passage into Europe because you were being selfish.

Can you listen to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.