Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating (31071 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Myrepublic(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22
skj1377:
Your wife doesn't respect you. Looks like you are age mates or she is far older than you.
That's not true,op is not saying the truth. She must have caught him cheating. Respect person go carry HIV. What kind of stupid respect is that?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Antoeni(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22
Oga , You ARE STILL SINGLE
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by riczy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22
skj1377:
Your wife doesn't respect you. Looks like you are age mates or she is far older than you.
Her (the op wife) action has nothing to do with age, he shud earn her trust. Shikina!
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Johel(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

That's a great woman trying to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by spiSeyi: 5:19pm On Jan 22
FFIA:

Let him not touch her for 1 year lets see how far. cool
D!ldo will replace him or a trusted ex Nigeria woman can get s*x anywhere especially the married one undecided , you can't punish them with that. The man should report her to her family at this point and prepare for a divorce. What is the point of getting married to a woman who won't trust you if he is man enough he should marry a younger sweet 16 kiss and neglect the woman. The best way to punish any arrogant wife and that is why no one mess up with uncle Ned Nwoko cool
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by GO0dharddick: 5:19pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Yes indeed there is no respect but I am managing. I am older with 5 years.

How can you be managing your marriage? Marriage is meant to be enjoyed. If your wife can't respect you, send her back to her parents house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by afadi2410: 5:19pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING

She is not seeing anything, she just feels ALL men are cheats
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by EmyGod(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22
4mee:
You need to check the wife. It is possible she's had affairs in the past with married men or philandrous boys and is now projecting same behaviour on the husband.

Sort of reminds me of this couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0r4pp-u_uI

Oga you don't have sense at all.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:20pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.
Divorce her and live happy ever after. Any other things, your life is in agony for ever.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by GO0dharddick: 5:20pm On Jan 22
FFIA:

Let him not touch her for 1 year lets see how far. cool

A girl that will get sex from her random guys outside? Dey play.

The wife is definitely knacking another man outside. Trust a Nigerian woman at your own peril
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by FFIA: 5:23pm On Jan 22
spiSeyi:

Love Machine will replace him or a trusted ex Nigeria woman can get s*x anywhere especially the married one undecided , you can't punish them with that. The man should report her to her family at this point and prepare for a divorce. What is the point of getting married to a woman who won't trust you if he is man enough to let him marry a second babe and neglect the woman cool
DiIdo can never truly replace a human.

So you mean the boys that masturbate, their hand replaces a woman completely?

Dey play cool
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by stasius: 5:24pm On Jan 22
I hope she runs very expensive comprehensive tests and not routine tests because any man in window period can still test negative to all the germs and still infect you with same.

Just an extra information madam! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by KosiGee(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

That’s very good of her. She knows you very well and you should be proud of her. She doesn’t nag, peep into your phone or private messages….she has endorsed your cheating cos she knows you can’t stop cheating.

All she asks is for you to go to a lab and prove you are not contaminated with some nasty microbes.

Pls go and do your tests in a decent and reputable diagnostic centre and spare the poor lady of anxiety.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by SPAMBOX7: 5:26pm On Jan 22
Your wife might be cheating too. Talking from many experiences with female gender. Once dem start being paranoid just know they also have skeletons in their cupboard.

On the other hand she may be doing it so you will think she ain't cheating. With that her format you will assume she's clean since she's the one that always brings it up. Woman are too smart for men cheesy Na why me no go marry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by We4all: 5:27pm On Jan 22
pocohantas:

Naso them dey do. Divorce them now and they will create threads to ask how other men are coping. grin grin

Lol. You're on point.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by ehikwe22: 5:27pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.
In that case, she's cheating and projecting. Such level of disrespect deserves only one thing & divorce. She sees you as a weakling and incapable of taking any drastic steps or action that's why she can even contemplate that in the first place
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Natbrowny: 5:27pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Dont ask for sex for 2months or more if u fit abtsain. If she request for it during this period.

Ask for her lab test b4 u run anytin.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by jubrilELsudan: 5:29pm On Jan 22
NA TO CARRY THE WHOLE LAB GIVE HER NAH ABI YOU NO WAN FVCK?

ME I NO DEY TAKE FVCK PLAY OOO....IF NA ME BE YOU NA TO CARRY WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION GIVE HER OOOO CAUSE MAN MUST FVCK OOOOO

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Anatolia: 5:29pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Have you cheated on her multiple times ? If yes, then she is justified. If no, it means, she is paranoid and should be reported to her parents or your church.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by spiSeyi: 5:31pm On Jan 22
FFIA:

DiIdo can never truly replace a human.

So you mean the boys that masturbate, their hand replaces a woman completely?

Dey play cool
If D!ldo can't an EX will do that undecided
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Anatolia: 5:32pm On Jan 22
chicogentil:
My question is, why will you marry someone you don't trust?
A lot of women who accuse their husbands of cheating without concrete evidence are mostly guilty of cheating.

Shit happens. Trust was lost along the way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Alooone: 5:32pm On Jan 22
Please leave that woman alone...even I can do the same
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by FFIA: 5:32pm On Jan 22
spiSeyi:

If D!ldo can't an EX will do that undecided
Now we can call her a Wh0re grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Hedonisco: 5:34pm On Jan 22
chicogentil:

A lot of women who accuse their husbands of cheating without concrete evidence are mostly guilty of cheating.

Simple.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22
Divorce her or marry a second wife.

If a snake does not behave like a snake, children would use it to tire firewood
Odingo1:
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by NuCypher: 5:35pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
It's a trust issue, not a cheating issue. Sadly, she doesn't trust you and that should make you worried.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BABANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jan 22
To avoid story that touches the pussy

Abeg who is interested in adopting a 43 year old bouncing baby boy?🥲🥹😌😌
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by kingcjay(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22
You are stomaching nonsense my brother.
Change am for her once and for all.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Abemy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22
Your wife has something to hide, she is using you as coverup.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by FFIA: 5:47pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
I don't blame her, most men bring home STDs to their wives, it's very sad. Even if you are cheating atleast pity your wife and use protection but some men are so careless and forming coconut head ontop of carelessness
I see you catching STD this year if you have premarital sex this year.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by komek(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

Exactly what she wants. So that both of you will be on same level
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Collins4u1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22
Give her test result, collect her test result as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.