Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating (31074 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by faithfull18(f): 8:48pm On Jan 22
Lol, eni eleni.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Idaytesj29(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING

I am happy you uphold your principle. But I want to thank that wife of yours for making it easy by doing her duties on the bed tirelessly.

If you marry a manipulative madam who uses sex as a weapon and deny you back to back, Omo that your table of principle go lose legs like Ivory Coast and Cameroon for 2024 Afcon, the principle go shake violently like say e get Parkinson disease o.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by okoroemeka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22
ekelebeXstunner:
She wants to be safe. It’s a compliment. It means she still finds you physically desirable.
how can she find a person she cannot trust desirable,it is most men that give room to such rubbish,let her keep her pussy I am not going for any goddamn test
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by PriNceNova(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22
Your reputation preceeds you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by realsportclub7: 9:08pm On Jan 22
AoifeNightfall:

What is wrong with doing the test?

What will it take from you? Or are you hiding something?
Comments like this is why the world is a terrible place to live in.

Imagine a man taking his wife to the shrine to swear every time she gets back from a journey too?

Asking for a test every time is an indication that the marriage has ended
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22
I don’t blame her.

Most of you even when you don’t cheat make excuses for men who do. It creates the impression that if you could get away without any repercussions, you’d do the same. Only a woman who wants to die young will not be mindful of the man who’s sleeping with her.

Why are you traveling often for work? Is it absolutely necessary?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by okoroemeka(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22
ekelebeXstunner:
She wants to be safe. It’s a compliment. It means she still finds you physically desirable.
how can she find a person she cannot trust desirable,and she doesn't go for her own test,does it mean women don't cheat?,it is most men that give room for such rubbish,let her keep her pussy I am not going for any goddamn test,
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by sonofthunder: 9:26pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

1. She must pay for the test.

2. She must also be tested.

3. Start demanding your own random tests. It must be very unexpected or you don't do it at all.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by CorrectionFLuid: 9:27pm On Jan 22
AoifeNightfall:

What is wrong with doing the test?

What will it take from you? Or are you hiding something?

Nigerians read. It's a recurring thing.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Nickymichy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22
All that thing go stop if she born like two children.. women are like that
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Father4all: 9:34pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.
she is WISE

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by frozen70(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

She doesn't trust you, simple

She needs to be sure you don't infest her carelessly

So by the time you run several tests and your result comes out clean steadily
That will help to build the trust she never had with you
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Cruzmaster: 9:40pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

Better kick that woman out. She should go and meet her father. Which kind of insult is that. When you and her is not bf/gf. U guys are married for Christ sake.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by lomprico(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

You don cheat before whey she catch you, that's why

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22
Idaytesj29:

I am happy you uphold your principle. But I want to thank that wife of yours for making it easy by doing her duties on the bed tirelessly.

If you marry a manipulative madam who uses sex as a weapon and deny you back to back, Omo that your table of principle go lose legs like Ivory Coast and Cameroon for 2024 Afcon, the principle go shake violently like say e get Parkinson disease o.

True. Very true. I'm an active man. If she was that kind of woman, maybe we will not be together anymore.

I can't be making your body quake in ecstacy and you're using sex as a bargaining chips

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22
Goalnaldo:
everybody is a beauty king on the internet 😁 post your pics or gbafuegi there!!

Not necessary bro.

It's a take it or leave it statement
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22
missionmex:

What about your principle with alcohol lying throwing insult anger jealousy etc you can only call yourself a king when you can comfortably deai with all these and more. anything short of this my guy you are not different from any man asking God for help on trying to deal with his own weakness.

I know my weakness. What I highlighted was my strengths.

I'm working on my weaknesses. Cheers
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22
spiralwedge:

Glad to read this, because i thought i was the only one like this.

Stay Kinging. There's nothing outthere
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22
Faposky95:

Go tell it to the Marines....

Marines that are not finer than my woman?
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Verbtips(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.
regular check up is good some one can contact STD IN OTHER WAY JUST CHERISH HER
do think otherwise even when eve give adam the forbidden apple e eat am grin gringrin
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22
afadi2410:

She is not seeing anything, she just feels ALL men are cheats

Change her perception. It is possible. Be the difference
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22
nams77:

Are you married

Yeah
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22
We4all:

Pictures or I don't believe it.

You don't really have a choice, do you?
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by CorrectionFLuid: 10:07pm On Jan 22
Marvieduke:
Just do it to prove your innocence but once you have been proved you are innocent pls deal with her as you wish...

Nawao. Una no dey read. It's a recurring thing.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22
Wealthoptulent:

oga post ur picture, we wan see something.. e get how chronic cheater, severe womanizer dey be!
but no gock am, e fit be she wey dey collect from outside but dey emotionally blackmail you. nothing eyes never see before, las las u take am join ones you hav seen.

bros yeeh! i am also one woman guy, but e no mean u no emotionally cheat.
i had to block a lady in Nigeria, make she no make my wife think i have ever touched her or dated .. cos i was giving her attentions too much.

Lol. Expected.

These days, people don't believe that a man can truly stay with only one woman.

You see what you talked about giving attention to women, that's where I excel. I snub them intentionally whenever the greeting starts exceeding arms level

Is it the right thing to do? NO. But it's the only way I could stay faithful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Idaytesj29(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22
Samakus:

True. Very true. I'm an active man. If she was that kind of woman, maybe we will not be together anymore.

I can't be making your body quake in ecstacy and you're using sex as a bargaining chips

Na man you be, real married man. If na fake yeye small boy now, them go dey talk say without the support and effort of their woman in bedroom, they can stay faithful. But we know the truth. Unless person be virgin.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22
Idaytesj29:

Na man you be, real married man. If na fake yeye small boy now, them go dey talk say without the support and effort of their woman in bedroom, they can stay faithful. But we know the truth. Unless person be virgin.

My brother, I no like stress. I want to live long. Yeah, it's in God's hands but I have to do my part.

It takes two to tango. Sex is very important in marriage. After finance, sex is the biggest thing. And the two individuals should complement each other. Gaskia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by tctrills: 10:37pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING
Why marry someone who is yet to earn your trust?
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by armyofone(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Nice and smart. Give her what she asked for.

No big deal.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by ukaface(f): 10:45pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
Yes na
Make she no carry Wetin she no bargain for

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BoboKush(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22
Send her away
Why bear title of wife to u if she can't trust u
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Idaytesj29(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22
Samakus:

My brother, I no like stress. I want to live long. Yeah, it's in God's hands but I have to do my part.

It takes two to tango. Sex is very important in marriage. After finance, sex is the biggest thing. And the two individuals should complement each other. Gaskia

Walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.