Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating (31070 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by IPDGP: 5:59pm On Jan 22
Bro , u are no longer the husband, infant u are just a house partner
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Faposky95: 6:06pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING

Go tell it to the Marines....
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Faposky95: 6:07pm On Jan 22
LordIsaac:
I will never touch any wife that demands such from me again. See ehn, she will beg me to come close to her and I will never. When I’m done, her parents will come begging on her behalf. She is not a submissive woman, and I will show her that I’m her head. Just for the fact that she demanded it, don’t do it! You guys need to agree on whether she wants to stay married.

Wish I could go on with the likes.......?!
For Africa......?!
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Tzar(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22
Oga do the test! That woman is a smart one. No story that touches the heart.
Ensure you demand pregnancy test from her too!😎
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Faposky95: 6:08pm On Jan 22
NeoWanZaeed:

If you're not guilty. Then have the test or tell her to pay for it.

...and pay for the damages.......
I could have a girl in the house for all I care.....na man wey dem don get the OT e fit work for.....
Na juju......?!
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Greenfusion: 6:13pm On Jan 22
I don't blame her,most men that cheat behaves as if they are block heads, you are cheating and you cannot even go safe. Then you come n and give your innocent wife diseases....i think she is just been careful, did she catch you cheating previously?
Build your trust with her. If u want to play games, then tell her to go for tests too.....make una dey play dey go
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by kellybently(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

See how u mumu reach. You stop your contract business because of her. person you should keep one Conner and forget about her.

if you no Bleep you go die.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by LordPsalm(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22
I have been taking a closer look on how most men on the comment section are accusing the poster and holding him accountable.

Bear it in mind, The other gender won't judge it this way if the table is flipped, they will ask her to leave the marriage n shit
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BABANGBALI: 6:29pm On Jan 22
I do not blame the woman. Try to hen you wife's trust. Once you hen her trust, there will be no need for this
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Erastuslove: 6:30pm On Jan 22
Fear fear fear fearing for her Life health
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BigBizzy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22
You should demand DNA test for your kids
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by deyplay: 6:34pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Yes indeed there is no respect but I am managing. I am older with 5 years.
That’s the problem of begging a woman to marry you. The disrespect won't stop even in marriage. Earn your respect from the beginning. Wooing, dating then marriage. If you beg her and please her throughout courtship, nothing will change in marriage. And I believe this is one of her many constant demands.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by pretydiva(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Kudos to you. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Ulogwe1: 6:57pm On Jan 22
May be you're frolicking with different ladies.

Check yourself very well.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by abobote: 6:59pm On Jan 22
If I'm in shoes I will glad do it.
I travel a lot too, my wife doesn't trust me and she is right, but always advise me to use protection
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Shedrack777: 7:10pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.
don't have sex with her for a year, watch and see. Just make sure that you hold your body
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Floky215: 7:22pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

She is not your wife simple as ABC, she just married you for convenience and could be sleeping with other men too who constantly want it raw with her and so adjudged you too to be doing same wherever you are with other women...!!

Put a track on her and would you catch her furcking ass in the act...!!!
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Ed12(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22
You have not earned your wife, you bought her
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by spiralwedge(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

She is a wise woman. If both of you are incapacitated with STDs, who would take care of the kids?

So you want to tell me that after a month or 2 away, you still want it raw? No, nah! If you don’t want to run a lab test, just use CD

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Jewessgratitud3: 7:52pm On Jan 22
My kind of woman grin. Any man wey just go make me suspect him peren.. he'll be on steady lab test tinz. No time for rough play.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by spiralwedge(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Glad to read this, because i thought i was the only one like this.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22
She's a sensible woman...

U're lucky to have such a woman as a wife...

Na wise woman dey always agree that men are promiscuous in nature and she go accept that fact without being subjective...

She no fight u... She no ask for anything else, but a lab test to be sure she's safe to have sex with u...

That's a sensible woman for me...

Bring all the circumstances together, she knows what she's doing...

She believe say u go don fvck outside, but that's not her business. She's just more concern about the safety of her health...

Just do what she asks for, then make una move on together...

She's a real woman...
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by loswhite(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Lol stop having sex with her. Why are you the one always begging your wife for sex? Nigerian men too dey fall hands.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by caye(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22
Another Ṣeun must to chop thread angry !
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by missionmex(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

What about your principle with alcohol lying throwing insult anger jealousy etc you can only call yourself a king when you can comfortably deai with all these and more. anything short of this my guy you are not different from any man asking God for help on trying to deal with his own weakness.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by loswhite(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22
AoifeNightfall:

What is wrong with doing the test?

What will it take from you? Or are you hiding something?
Why should he do a test to sleep with his wife? Infact why is he always the one asking for sex from his wife? Most women just marry to a man not because they even care about the man but they need someone to use as provider
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by CockPit: 8:25pm On Jan 22
Just hang the lab test on your neck like a chain so wifey can see it clearly.

Give me such a condition and i will never ask you for sex again.

Nansense and ingredients!
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Pauliaette(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22
I thought I have seen and heard it all, this one no dey Bible oo
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by quickee: 8:29pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

I don’t know if you are in a marriage or being managed by your wife!
What kind of wife requests for a lab test every time you go out for business meetings?
Obviously, this cannot be ordinary.
1. It’s either she knows you to be a cheater (she must have even caught you in the art before).
2. She had a terrible past where she was infected by different partners (she then concluded all men are cheaters).

Asides the above-mentioned reasons, then it means your wife is just insecure. I don’t think your sexual life is the only part where she distrusts you. There are many other areas where you would have to prove yourself with evidences.

You don carry your own sha🤪
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Goalnaldo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

everybody is a beauty king on the internet 😁 post your pics or gbafuegi there!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Glassysea(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22
You are a cheating man, she's right because she no trust you , so if you are faithful she will stop , madam thank you for protecting yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.