Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating (31073 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by tfelicityk(m): 12:26am On Jan 23
She may have contacted STD from you and treated her self without you knowing. However, she may also have come in contact with your adults chat with your one of your girlfriends.

Simple - soon as you returned. You too request for such test whenever you go a business trip for such period as you mentioned.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Kingchuksero: 1:01am On Jan 23
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

Op is been manipulated. She may be the one cheating seriously. Just doing all that to kill every iota of suspicion you may have towards her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Adaisback(f): 1:38am On Jan 23
Samakus:

Don't take my advice in the face value. Look deep and you'll understand the point.

Create boundaries for the other gender. Girls call me a snub cos that's my strategy of staying true to my principles. I will snub the living life out of a girl once I see that she's coming too close.

I have a woman that can stand shoulder to shoulder with any other beautiful woman out there. There's nothing else to look for.

No matter how dumb a woman may look, she will always know when her husband's conversations with women exceeds the boundaries. That's when suspicion comes in.

Got the info? Take charge and keep the other gender at arms length and you'll see the suspicions reduce to the barest minimum
may God bless you and keep you. You are a real man. Thanks for making your wife happy. What a lucky woman

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by lalalista: 4:00am On Jan 23
skj1377:
Your wife doesn't respect you. Looks like you are age mates or she is far older than you.
shut up. Olodo like u
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by lalalista: 4:02am On Jan 23
Your wife is someone like my person
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by lesson44: 4:14am On Jan 23
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.
Your ways no pure. Try change.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Teymanhenry(f): 5:56am On Jan 23
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.
Nah, bro, I think you are wrong on this one. Being suspicious has nothing to do with your contracts. It's just part of who she is plus she feels she is in control. Just two weeks ago I've decided not to initiate sex with my wife no ask for it again cos recently I realized it's the cause of our quarrels. I've put my mind of it, and I'll continue that way. Sex is overrated.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Teymanhenry(f): 5:59am On Jan 23
tfelicityk:
She may have contacted STD from you and treated her self without you knowing. However, she may also have come in contact with your adults chat with your one of your girlfriends.

Simple - soon as you returned. You too request for such test whenever you go a business trip for such period as you mentioned.
That's way to go. She shouldn't be always demanding for the tests, you should too. When she realize there's no trust from both of you. She go calm down. Women have different ways of manipulating men. What happens to openly telling him there was a time she contracted STI' from him?
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by skj1377(m): 6:35am On Jan 23
lalalista:
shut up. Olodo like u

This is the reason your sad and uninterested. Besides you have only one million and don't know what to do with it. How did you get it?? Through yahoo yahoo or kidnapping??
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by skj1377(m): 6:36am On Jan 23
lalalista:
shut up. Olodo like u
This is the reason your sad and uninterested. Besides you have only one million and don't know what to do with it. How did you get it?? Through yahoo yahoo or kidnapping??
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Theevilone(m): 6:41am On Jan 23
chinachukwu:
Tell her she will be the one paying for the test and must be home service! And also she will do hers too every time a test must be done.

If she agrees then sit and watch how long she will do that.. I bet the nonsense will die naturally!

All this when e be say the man wan poi?

Konji go kill am na, you can see the wife no too send the poi thing
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by elitper: 6:47am On Jan 23
Nothing fit make a man loyal to a woman like poverty.
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by jaszplus12(m): 7:17am On Jan 23
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.
Women love dramatics! If you're quiet they rile you, if you're trouble, they complain, you do, they shout, you don't do, they still worry, for me, I don't worry about proving anything anymore....I focus on training my children
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by gabbytabby: 7:17am On Jan 23
Very very few trustworthy men and most cheat.

chicogentil:
My question is, why will you marry someone you don't trust?
A lot of women who accuse their husbands of cheating without concrete evidence are mostly guilty of cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by rafcrown(m): 7:20am On Jan 23
Based on information.
Based on suspicion
Based on rumours
Based on searching your phones
Based on searching your pockets
Based on unconfirmed evidence.
No smoke without fire
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by chicogentil(m): 9:38am On Jan 23
gabbytabby:
Very very few trustworthy men and most cheat.

Women aren't saints too.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by fredopareto(m): 10:22am On Jan 23
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

dey play .
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by CuteNbad(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

you can't have most women you want... Remove your cap Mr Man. Naso e easy na
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Oritna94(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

Gbam, Abeg chop knuckle. You have said it all. People have no principles now. They just act and behave without thinking and self control.

Once you are principled , life will be straight forward. It is not an easy thing to do but it is very possible. But I can tell you it is worth it. Learn to control your emotions and appetite. Just because everybody is doing something dose not make it right. Learn to be person of integrity..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by lalalista: 6:22pm On Jan 23
skj1377:

i kidnapped ur father. Mumu
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:26am On Jan 24
CuteNbad:
you can't have most women you want... Remove your cap Mr Man. Naso e easy na

True. But I can have most if I want that lifestyle

Who no go, no know
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 10:27am On Jan 24
elitper:
Nothing fit make a man loyal to a woman like poverty.

Morally bankrupt man don drop quote. Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.