Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married (37922 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Cassandraloius: 2:23pm On Jan 29
DSS1335:
Just move on bcs there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds me during my youthful years immediately after NYSC in 2008. My girlfriend back then whom I have decided to settle down with left me after intense quarreling saying she can't marry a firstborn, that I was too chubby and fair in complexion. That she wanted a dark complexion man that is slim...immediately she left two other beautiful damsel fought to take her place and one of them eventually became my wife today. She has been stalking me on all social media platforms and keep blocking her. Its a pity she would be 40 yrs old April this year and unmarried

Jeez!😯Women!
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by BadBradley: 2:24pm On Jan 29
TheFarmer1:

You don't know what you are talking about. You are talking trash.
I don't usually respond to desperate farmers whose future is so bleak they had to publish their private phone numbers on Nairaland for patronage.

When we need third-rate advice on poultry, we will contact you. Thanks
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Southwestidiot: 2:24pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.
what kind of a mother leaves her kids behind. Forget your anger na there you fail. To recover your home I advise you start mid night prayers naked to pray it, summon your husband spirit and speak sense into him, and for the lady, very easy pray this pray, as the day is far from the night so should be their relationship summon her spirit too speak division and confusion unto them. Do this every night until you get your desired result.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by azzima(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29
You are wasting your time here.....this forum is crowded with Kids , not mature folks.

Some of them are still living with their Parents........

JUST read their "infantile" comments!
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Berankis: 2:25pm On Jan 29
AoifeNightfall:

Later you people who will come here and start wailing about the moral decadence in the society, yet you condone behaviours like this from your fellow man.
Na wa o... Reading all the comments, makes me uncomfortable.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by spartachico(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
Capital OZUOO
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29
EconomistXplain:

simply take him to court...there he will pay u for divorce nd child custody sorted out...d t b timid, u also hv a right in d marriage

You think say here na America abi? grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Krexpah(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29
Moving out of your husband house at first is where u ruin everything that’s not the solution ma’am wit d look of things you go beg tire
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by RichDude247: 2:31pm On Jan 29
Go to MFM Church and do the 3 Days Deliverance Dry Fasting and Prayer for Deliverance of your Husband, you will be shocked at how your Husband shall so quickly miraculously returned to you. Pay attention to your Dreams you will be having from the first Day of the Deliverance Program to the last Day. If possible to write down the Dreams
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29
KUDOS TO YOUR HUSBAND, YOUR HUSBAND IS THE REAL ALPHA MAN. AFRICA MAN NO GET TIME TO WASTE TIME. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT A WISE WOMAN BUILD HER HOUSE AND THE FOOLISH ONE DISTROYS IT. SO CHOSE FROM WHICH CATEGORY YOU BELONG TO.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by awa(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29
You had peace but decided to discover your husband had sidechics abi? You left without him asking you to leave abi? Now Baba told you it's over despite your coming back abi? Sister continue to do further discovery since you be Mongo Park

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by blackgold2018(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29
advanceDNA:

Wait...
So u left ur husband...? And U also left ur kids behind??

So What were u hoping to use as leverage over a cheating husband to make him possibly come and beg?? Just ur vagina...?? That he already has plenty at his disposal....??

the lady is clearly the devil in this story.

For her to leave her kids behind and went to her parents, shows she's irresponsible.

There's 90% possibility that she didn't go to her parents house. Because no parents will abhor their daughter without their grandchildren.

She clearly went on a cheating spree/revenge.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by thinkmoney(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

Nairaland is the worst place to come for advice. There are a lot of stupid people in this forum.
You haven’t done anything bad. You are married to a wicked, egoistic and selfish man. It’s high time u start thinking of what to do. Personally, I think that man is bad for anybody. He has made u loose totally your value.
And please do not deceive yourself by thinking those girl or the one with him now bewitched him. U have a man that doesn’t value you or his children. It will only get worse.
I hope you are financially independent. *it’s potential abusers and manipulators that cajole their partners not to get work

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Draslo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

You will find happiness again. Just not with him. The sooner you realize that the better for you

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Adexsilver4(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:
grin grin I have never laughed so hard!! grin What a funny story 😂😂😂

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.
U dey stay the op area??
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by crossbreedwears(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29
May God have mercy on your sinful soul
Savedday2:
Can you swear that since you married him no man have suck ur breast/ knack u messlessly? Or can you swear u were a virgin when e married you?

Kindly allow the man to enjoy himself. Your problem is too much.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by D4gmail1: 2:39pm On Jan 29
Those who are advising you to divorce your husband; if you check very well, those ladies don't have husband oo.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by LordFaraday(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29
Correction:The word "cheating" is not used or meant for men, it's like using the word bleat for a lion, lion don't bleat lion roars. It's a norm for men to have multiple partners except he chooses not to. As long as your man loves you, takes good care of the family, and he's not violent, the earlier the better the female gender needs to understand that the male and female gender aren't the same. Can a woman impregnate 10men at a time?

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by erniok(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

This is not true.

Men are not polygamous in nature, stop justifying wrong with what you think is natural.

Wake up from this delusion.
Some men are like that, just ignore them. It calms their conscience at night with such thoughts. Same way some will say nobody Holy pass to calm their conscience when they do wrong. They don't want to have that thought that not everyone is like them.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by CaptainFM1: 2:42pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

You got your wedding certificate before taking the course! So is almost everybody. Since the course always comes after, all you have to do is to learn along. Good learners usually don't have problems. They just drink water and take it as it is. We will all be fine.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by delishpot: 2:44pm On Jan 29
You no get power to finish race, why start it at all?
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by seguno2: 2:45pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

Is this just another story like the one below

Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Pythagoras001: 2:52pm On Jan 29
I am sorry but it seems like have very low self esteem or you are financially dependent on him. who knows if the guy has not even infected you with numerous sti. move on and work on your own life reach an agreement as to who has custody of the children and how often the other guardian can see the children .
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by alizma: 2:53pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

Cheating is a very painful thing but let's always learn to find out when these things started and the possible cause. I think your husband has something concrete against you, that is what is giving him the morale, an average person feels disappointed for being caught in the wrong thing but when the person seems not to border, definitely he has something he/she thinks is enough to justify his actions. Though he/she may later find out how bad it was to act wrongly but the deal would have been done.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by ifinger: 2:53pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

U want Ur husband to come and shalaye to your parents? Hahaha so u left Ur home so that another will take over ? U de ment
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by bigcasava1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29
Woman, your children should be ur priority now. Allow him to continue with his useless life he will regret it at the long run .
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by EJEGBULEJE: 2:56pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

I wanted to tell u to leave him alone as Men are polygamous in nature, but to think he does it with girls around you, and still take them to your home is absurd.....

It's hard for such men to change, just be theother of your children,and ignore him..
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by tiger2080: 2:57pm On Jan 29
Stupid an foolish woman.u left ur home because u think the borehole u call pussy will make ur adultrous husband come beging u giving ur neighbour opportunity take over ur home.from ur story like ur neighbour take proper care of a home than u.truth been told ur useless friends advice u to leave ur home.ur eyes don neat.carry ur cross ntor.Be mature enough b4 u think of mariage
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Deepthoughts: 2:58pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

Believe me, there's something about you that your husband doesn't like but he was just enduring it all the while, fortunately for him and unfortunately for you,you gave him the opportunity he needed to show himself,I know what it is but won't mention it here, it's an assignment for you to go find out n rectify the situation,let me give you a teaser,what do you think can make men to fight over an ugly woman?

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

Something that he has been doing for 12 years. You just discovered and rushed out, leaving your kids behind. What were you thinking?
When you know that you were not ready for the end of the relationship, you shouldn't have packed out. As it is, you can only hope that this woman makes mistake and your husband chase her away. Or, may be get his family involved
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Way4orward: 3:02pm On Jan 29
You ended the marriage yourself.

It's difficult to find a faithful man these days.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by malvisguy212: 3:03pm On Jan 29
Nataliace sorry. but you are wrong. you don't just leave your marriage, if you claim you love him, you should have stay and called the elders. are you a Christian ? why didn't you report him to the church ?

keep on fighting. don't give up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100