Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54766 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ppogba: 2:09pm On Feb 04
RickyJesus:

Why you dey traumatised the kid? Go remove that narcissistic quote for that kid room jor.

Traumatize ke?
The truth about life should not be hidden from children no matter how bitter it may be.
They are boys and I always try to give them life' s lessons they will need on their journey.

No matter what, the road will be rough and tough. Only the people prepared phycologically will find it much easier.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by RickyJesus: 2:38pm On Feb 04
ppogba:

Traumatize ke?
The truth about life should not be hidden from children no matter how bitter it may be.
They are boys and I always try to give them life' s lessons they will need on their journey.

No matter what, the road will be rough and tough. Only the people prepared phycologically will find it much easier.
What's the truth about life that you are telling them, Oga rest and allow the kid to grow and develop mentally at his own pace.

Very pretentious of you to assume you have life figure out, don't kill the creative in your kids dude; curiosity breeds creativity.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ppogba: 3:35pm On Feb 04
RickyJesus:

What's the truth about life that you are telling them, Oga rest and allow the kid to grow and develop mentally at his own pace.

Very pretentious of you to assume you have life figure out, don't kill the creative in your kids dude; curiosity breeds creativity.

Okay sir.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Jerryhare: 2:33pm On Feb 06
sukkot:
better food dey ketu ooo. Lol

Iya Sule dey Ketu sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lorayne(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07
Gadafii:
self contain presently are nearing 1million total package, 700k annual

But if you are not in a rush you can see somewhere cheaper md wishing your budget, yes you can get a direct bus to obalende from Gbagada then link VI from obalende

Nice.... Do you know Lagos much boss?

Do you know how I can get to ilupeju from sabo yaba?

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 11:09am On Feb 11
sukkot:
yeah it's a good season for me. I need to go play the lottery. Lol. Now with the syrup I gotta he honest with you the waffle was sweet enough as it was and the syrup would have been sweetness overkill. I mean sweet as in sugary not sweet as in the food was great. So I didn't touch the syrup. To be honest with you it was just a wrong choice for me. It was an experiment went wrong. I rather have Amala and ewedu for breakfast
I'm just logging in and saw your mention on this thread that I haven't replied to.

Indeed Sukkot, too much sugar isn't the best... Although I must confess I have a sweet tooth. I want to start using more of stevia as a sweetener. That's much healthier than the regular sugar from sugar cane. Pepsi and Coca Cola already have stevia sweetened versions of their products.

You might have heard, Herbert Wigwe of Access Bank and Abimbola Ogunbanjo (the ex-NGX boss and business tycoon, Chief Chris Ogunbanjo's son) passed on in a copter crash in the Mojave desert late Friday night in the U.S. on the way to the Superbowl finals due on Sunday. I'm still reeling from the shock. Wigwe's Special Assistant (Faleye Olusola) escaped the copter crash because he opted to travel by road because of the weather (It makes one think deeply about these near-death situations).

Enjoy the rest of your day Sukkot.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 11:33am On Feb 11
Konquest:

Indeed Sukkot, too much sugar isn't the best... Although I must confess I have a sweet tooth. I want to start using more of stevia as a sweetener. That's much healthier than the regular sugar from sugar cane.

Herbert Wigwe of Access Bank and Abimbola Ogunbanjo (the ex-NGX boss and business tycoon, Chief Chris Ogunbanjo's son) passed on in a copter crash in the Mojave desert late Friday night in the U.S. on the way to the Superbowl finals due on Sunday. I'm still reeling from the shock. Wigwe's PA (a Yoruba guy) escaped the copter crash because he opted to travel by road because of the weather (It makes one think deeply about these near-death situations).

Happy Sunday... Enjoy your day Sukkot.

yes Sir Konquest what it does mane ?. Trust you are well. Yeah my sweet tooth is for fruit juices but then again it’s natural sugars so I refuse to believe it can affect this god-body 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Herbert, well listen life must happen and as such I do not attach much importance to people and things because they perish . Mortals. You know he came and did his thing and now he exited but keep in mind we never die. All he did is shed his body and return to angelic form. And now he is not encumbered by the flesh. The good book does say to be absent in the flesh is to be present with God and so technically this is a celebration and not a mourning . It’s all about your mindset. But of course those who he knew personally will miss seeing him but for us who never knew him, I chose to see it as a celebration as he has cast off the flesh and returned to the realm of angels. The flesh is our prison. And that’s how I see it. So unless it’s someone I know personally I never see death as bad and if it’s someone I know personally it’s just that I would miss seeing that flesh suit but still it’s a celebration.

Yeah have a great Sunday Sir. Are you watching the AFCON ? Who is winning ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 12:05pm On Feb 11
sukkot:
yes Sir Konquest what it does mane ?. Trust you are well. Yeah my sweet tooth is for fruit juices but then again it’s natural sugars so I refuse to believe it can affect this god-body 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Herbert, well listen life must happen and as such I do not attach much importance to people and things because they perish . Mortals. You know he came and did his thing and now he exited but keep in mind we never die. All he did is shed his body and return to angelic form. And now he is not encumbered by the flesh. The good book does say to be absent in the flesh is to be present with God and so technically this is a celebration and not a mourning . It’s all about your mindset. But of course those who he knew personally will miss seeing him but for us who never knew him, I chose to see it as a celebration as he has cast off the flesh and returned to the realm of angels. The flesh is our prison. And that’s how I see it. So unless it’s someone I know personally I never see death as bad and if it’s someone I know personally it’s just that I would miss seeing that flesh suit but still it’s a celebration.

Yeah have a great Sunday Sir. Are you watching the AFCON ? Who is winning ?
I feel much better after reading your post. Indeed, you're right about the nature of man and the movement to a "higher state of vibration" at the point of the death of the physical body. It's just the initial shock you get from the translation of someone or people you know that hit me really hard.

Ha! grin I will NOT be watching the AFCON final match live. A number of folks (6 Nigerians or more passed on from shock in Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria during the semi-final match with South Africa). Those kinds of matches featuring Nigeria are usually tense and enervating for viewers. But I'll get the results after the match and celebrate.

The match will be filled with covert and overt intrigues on the part of the Ivorians because the Ivorians are playing on home soil. But the match can go either way. My take is that may the better side win at the end of 90 minutes.
President Bola Tinubu's presence in Cote d'Ivoire as reported might just motivate the boys to play better and win the trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 12:09pm On Feb 11
Konquest:

I feel much better after reading your post. Indeed, you're right about the nature of man and the movement to a higher state of vibration at the point of death. It's just the initial shock you get from the translation of someone or people you know that hit me really hard.

Ha! grin I will NOT be watching the AFCON final match live. A number of folks (6 Nigerians or more passed on from shock in Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria during the semi-final match with South Africa). Those kinds of matches featuring Nigeria are usually tense and enervating for viewers. But I'll get the results after the match and celebrate.

The match will be filled with covert and overt intrigues on the part of the Ivorians because the Ivorians are playing on home soil. But the match can go either way. My take is that may the better side win at the end of 90 minutes.
President Bola Tinubu's presence in Cote d'Ivoire as reported might just motivate the boys to play better and win the trophy.

yeah it’s usually the initial shock that gets you when people pass on

Hehe Chief I am sure you can handle a super eagles game . I see the super eagles winning. Anything less would be a shock

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 12:14pm On Feb 11
sukkot:
yeah it’s usually the initial shock that gets you when people pass on

Hehe Chief I am sure you can handle a super eagles game . I see the super eagles winning. Anything less would be a shock
Sukkot, if they win like you said, that'll be good for Nigerians worldwide... and the game of soccer would have been elevated one notch higher by that.

Thanks for the deep insights as usual.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 1:08pm On Feb 11
Konquest:

Sukkot, if they win like you said, that'll be good for Nigerians worldwide... and the game of soccer would have been elevated one notch higher by that.

Thanks for the deep insights as usual.

Cheers!
thank you Sir. It would be great for the country. Enuff hardship all over the place. People fussing and agitating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 2:36pm On Feb 11
Gadafii:
I can’t lie for you, I don’t really fancy lekki like that, I would rather be in yaba or surulere instead of lekki, Infact Gbagada is the best place to be in Lagos

Centrally located, access to food markets, the lagoon, hospitals and hospitality, average night life, trench food remarkably cheap and accessible, house rent is spiking the last two years tho

But it’s nothing compared to lekki.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lorayne(m): 10:31am On Mar 30
Gadafii:
self contain presently are nearing 1million total package, 700k annual

But if you are not in a rush you can see somewhere cheaper md wishing your budget, yes you can get a direct bus to obalende from Gbagada then link VI from obalende

Boss... Good morning... Is it possible to see for a budget of 700 - 800k total package?... Around Gbagada, costain or even yaba.... And will need it before next weekend
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gadafii: 4:50pm On Mar 30
Lorayne:

Boss... Good morning... Is it possible to see for a budget of 700 - 800k total package?... Around Gbagada, costain or even yaba.... And will need it before next weekend
yes very possible but your deadline is too close to avoid stories that touch

When renting houses in Lagos, you need to thoroughly inspect it and vet it before you go ahead and make commitment, otherwise you go rent house with lots of issues
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lorayne(m): 8:03am On Mar 31
Gadafii:
yes very possible but your deadline is too close to avoid stories that touch

When renting houses in Lagos, you need to thoroughly inspect it and vet it before you go ahead and make commitment, otherwise you go rent house with lots of issues

I can wait a week or two more.... How do I get these kind of places please?? The agents I'm calling are given me numbers I can't afford.... What I'll pay them is even close to yearly rent.

Help me abeg
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gadafii: 10:20am On Mar 31
Lorayne:

I can wait a week or two more.... How do I get these kind of places please?? The agents I'm calling are given me numbers I can't afford.... What I'll pay them is even close to yearly rent.

Help me abeg
send a DM

Note that I can only link you to someone that would help you and would not be responsible for anything as you are advised to thoroughly vet the places and it's feature before you make any payment or commitments
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lorayne(m): 10:23am On Mar 31
Gadafii:
send a DM

Note that I can only link you to someone that would help you and would not be responsible for anything as you are advised to thoroughly vet the places and it's feature before you make any payment or commitments

Sent. Thank you
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gadafii: 2:03pm On Mar 31
Lorayne:

Sent. Thank you
mention me on a dead thread, I can't seem to see your DM request on my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.