Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54807 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Omookunnimi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01
Xosh:

I remember how he complained about Hilda baci's meal not being sweet.

Sukkot na to carry you go deliverance naim remain sha
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:01pm On Feb 01
TOPCRUISE:

The chicken big o. And the Fanta must have been imported from Canada. It wouldn't be a made in Nigeria Fanta at that price. And a Fine lady must have been the one that attended to you plus they switch on the Air Con for your maximum comfort to dry the sweat in your body. They also switch on the TV for your viewing pleasure even though the remote they their hand. cheesy
the money thing was a joke. It's fairly priced at 7500 and obviously these are just one off experimental situations. The food was underwhelming though. That's the complaint.

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:03pm On Feb 01
Olatara:
No syrup?
I don't even like waffles and chicken.

Why not just waffles, just like pancakes.

We can spoil things in this country.
syrup is in the silver cup . Chicken and waffles is big in America. Not so much in UK

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by toujurs: 7:05pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
its not the price bro. The food is trash
oh alright unless that, i get it now. Sorry for addressing you as a thieve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:05pm On Feb 01
Xosh:

I see the Nigerians conceding 2 goals to the Angolans.
nah Nigeria is winning this AFCON. I see that divine movement already happening in their favor as the strong teams are collapsing and imploding and clearing and parting the Red Sea for us so we can cross into the promise land

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by isax(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01
you neva see anything... continue,
who officially send you before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by GEEBITE: 7:22pm On Feb 01
Waffle isnt even an elite food to start with
It. Just loaded with too much calories. Then waffles and chickem arrhggh. He could have as well eaten cake or pancake and chicken.
pocohantas:

No lies.
Never seen waffles that strong. It looks like igneous rock. But sukkòt of all people should know elite breakfast restaurants on the Island. Not this "Mega Chicken" he went to.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha
Oh nooooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Fryx: 7:25pm On Feb 01
Olatara:
Some Chinese will add soy sauce to taste and for finishing will add small honey or syrup

If the sauce are handful, it should taste.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by merits(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.

Just for show off who asked you wetin you chop nonsense post.

Let poor men breathe.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by flokii: 7:30pm On Feb 01
I go use that 7.5K chop better chicken for KFC in Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2.
@OP Is it everytime you eat out?.. you no get kitchen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:36pm On Feb 01
merits:

Just for show off who asked you wetin you chop nonsense post.

Let poor men breathe.
lol
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
hehe bro you dey enjoy my pain and suffering lmao
Not really, l am wondering why you are not exploring other parts of Lagos, any time l arrive Nigeria, l drop my ajebutter Life at the airport, from the airport, l wear my street and ajekpako lifestyle, l hadly drive my car, l use okada and molue , l go on a very low profile, l eat at good bukas, l haggle price like a stingy ijebu Man, you will never know that I am just arriving the country, l blend so fast, my movements are in top discreet, to avoid kidnappers / robber's, after my visit, l disappear like a spirit back to the West, my point is this, pull off your British coat, convert to a proper street guy, talk to okada riders and they will take you to all the Mama sikira bukas in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:47pm On Feb 01
AngelicBeing:
Not really, l am wondering why you are not exploring other parts of Lagos, any time l arrive Nigeria, l drop my ajebutter Life at the airport, from the airport, l wear my street and ajekpako lifestyle, l hadly drive my car, l use okada and molue , l go on a very low profile, l eat at good bukas, l haggle price like a stingy ijebu Man, you will never know that I am just arriving the country, l blend so fast, my movements are in discreet, after my visit, l disappear like a spirit back to the West, my point is this, pull off your British coat, convert to a proper street guy, talk to okada riders and they will take you to all the Mama sikira bukas in Lagos grin
lol bro people are different. I can't eat just anywhere because people do diabolical things to the food to attract customers. It's all kind of madness going on out there bro. One time I went to this Amala joint, the girl was holding my Amala waiting for her turn to get stew on it, I saw her digging in her buttcheeks and she used same hand to handle my Amala. Yeah I can't just eat anywhere like dat. Make i no go vomit inside restaurant lmao

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by justmi1: 7:54pm On Feb 01
The irony of it all is that: this is a recipe for diabetes and cardiovascular disease, expensive one at that. This is sh**t... cook your own meal.
Save money and eat healthier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ncoolsome(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.

Can't u see the basin by the side,that's the syrup...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by AngelicBeing: 8:06pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
lol bro people are different. I can't eat just anywhere because people do diabolical things to the food to attract customers. It's all kind of madness going on out there bro. One time I went to this Amala joint, the girl was holding my Amala waiting for her turn to get stew on it, I saw her digging in her buttcheeks and she used same hand to handle my Amala. Yeah I can't just eat anywhere like dat. Make i no go vomit inside restaurant lmao
l understand your fears and concerns, l am not insinuating you eat anywhere, the 5 star restaurant, different eateries, pepper, tomatoes, onions seller's etc could also be coven attendees or agents of darkness but you have to pray and sanctify your food in Jesus, / Jehovah's Name Amen and you are safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by tellwisdom: 8:09pm On Feb 01
So people live in lekki??
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Feb 01
AngelicBeing:
Not really, l am wondering why you are not exploring other parts of Lagos, any time l arrive Nigeria, l drop my ajebutter Life at the airport, from the airport, l wear my street and ajekpako lifestyle, l hadly drive my car, l use okada and molue , l go on a very low profile, l eat at good bukas, l haggle price like a stingy ijebu Man, you will never know that I am just arriving the country, l blend so fast, my movements are in top discreet, to avoid kidnappers / robber's, after my visit, l disappear like a spirit back to the West, my point is this, pull off your British coat, convert to a proper street guy, talk to okada riders and they will take you to all the Mama sikira bukas in Lagos grin

Oh, you be ajebutter?? I didn’t know o! That’s good
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

smh when I see Those leƙki girls deceive themselves with a fake standard of life they can't maintain I just shake my head.you will see Like 5 girls on one plate and you can literally see Sapa on their face even with the wigs and over made up faces but they sha wan belong by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DivinegiftofGod: 8:17pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
oh the syrup is in that small silver cup. But see the thing about waffles ? The one I love so much is made with potato and it taste slightly oily and is delicious. This particular one I have never heard of waffles made with flour. It's flour. Very dry and tedious to eat.

Actually, the waffles I know are made of flour. I guess the recipe they used here was the cause. Maybe not enough milk and butter and from the hard texture, it looks like the batter was too thick.

Why serve the syrup in that kind of cup? Poor presentation of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DivinegiftofGod: 8:19pm On Feb 01
SAMBARRY:
smh when I see Those leƙki girls deceive themselves with a fake standard of life they can't maintain I just shake my head.you will see Like 5 girls on one plate and you can literally see Sapa on their face even with the wigs and over made up faces but they sha wan belong by force

LoL.. body go tell them las las. Me I don't do more than myself.

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by MMempire(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01
Xkale1996:
where come be buka
Buka is a slang for local restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ajerimitan: 8:25pm On Feb 01
Cravings restaurant been giving me joy this days especially that one at ketu. May God bless them big time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ajerimitan: 8:29pm On Feb 01
This woman also at bashorun in Ibadan also has been performing wonders with her culinary skills does it right at Item7 not far from iyana bode juction very close to T-Exclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:

LoL.. body go tell them las las. Me I don't do more than myself.
them go force themselves to Live a standard of life to hook Randy rich men unfortunately genuinely rich men do no longer reside in Lekki.most of them are in foreign countries or board meetings and if they have to eat they send their staff or order food virtually so those girls sitting there waiting for Rich men are wasting their time.most classic rich men don't waste time going to eat in an over priced restaurant.if at all you see them there, they're there for buisness meetings, buisness dates or something productive.theyre always busy so they rarely have time for frivolities and stupidity.i know this because I have worked with some of them so I see how they operate.

The categories of men they'll see who will come and meet them in such expensive restaurants in Lekki are Randy Yahoo boys who have too much to spend but Will fvck them like animals,drug traffickers, human traffickers, kidnappers, politicians boys helping them launder money, politicians driver, messenger or Oil expatriates who see you as nonentities and are not worth spending on just pay for your drinks or food or people generally engaged in crime but using buisness to cover up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Powersurge: 8:35pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:

This is definitely for advertisement. And they always enhance them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Feb 01
AngelicBeing:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha🤣🤣

I doubt Sukkot is that adventurous.
N gbọ Sukkot? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:

N gbọ Sukkot? cheesy
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 8:45pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:

N gbọ Sukkot? cheesy
nah am definitely not that adventurous. Make person no go carry typhoid lmaoo. I really wish I was that adventurous though and it annoys me that I am not. Like I could have this great life but it's restricted because of my nuances and restrictions. But it is what it is.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 8:50pm On Feb 01
AngelicBeing:
l understand your fears and concerns, l am not insinuating you eat anywhere, the 5 star restaurant, different eateries, pepper, tomatoes, onions seller's etc could also be coven attendees or agents of darkness but you have to pray and sanctify your food in Jesus, / Jehovah's Name Amen and you are safe
its not the fear of anything happening that is the problem, it's the irritation factor. What's the hygiene level. And trust me I have not always been like this. This started a few years ago

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DivinegiftofGod: 8:55pm On Feb 01
SAMBARRY:
them go force themselves to Live a standard of life to hook Randy rich men unfortunately genuinely rich men do no longer reside in Lekki.most of them are in foreign countries or board meetings and if they have to eat they send their staff or order food virtually so those girls sitting there waiting for Rich men are wasting their time.most classic rich men don't waste time going to eat in an over priced restaurant.if at all you see them there, they're there for buisness meetings, buisness dates or something productive.theyre always busy so they rarely have time for frivolities and stupidity.i know this because I have worked with some of them so I see how they operate.

The categories of men they'll see who will come and meet them in such expensive restaurants in Lekki are Randy Yahoo boys who have too much to spend but Will fvck them like animals,drug traffickers, human traffickers, kidnappers, politicians boys helping them launder money, politicians driver, messenger or Oil expatriates who see you as nonentities and are not worth spending on just pay for your drinks or food or people generally engaged in crime but using buisness to cover up.

Hmmm.. na wa.
It's so pathetic. That's the generation we find ourselves. Generation of girls who don't want to work but want to live exotic lifestyle.

Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by SMEpromote: 9:04pm On Feb 01
Ebe like say u no dey go market. Go and rice food items and come back and apologise for trying to de-market someone's business.

Cost of rent, labour, electricity, tax, salary, transport, fuel/diesel etc, are all factored in.

The price of the food is fair, considering the current realities in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.