Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54774 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Godfullsam(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01
Come to Abuja, maitama and wuse2 in particular where people spend fortune to buy rubbish food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by PDPGuy: 4:22pm On Feb 01
🤣🤣🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Akalia(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.
Bro stop downing junk food, it's no good for your health. That amount of money can make better soup that can last you 2 days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by allthingsgood: 4:24pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.

what u are posting is a food prop. Not the real waffle. Its for advert purposes

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by U2ice(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01
Enter Chopilos and thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by chopnaira: 4:25pm On Feb 01
Nigerians always wanting to feel among. Now they are eating waffle with deep fried breaded chicken for exorbitant price 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Beverlyjean(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

Pls wants the name of the joint...I will love to visit there...I need me some chicken and waffles... and its better with a milkshake
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ukaface(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01
Looks unappetising

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by viodemus: 4:25pm On Feb 01
Dry food package, not enticing at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

its not Lekki life. its the life you chose. you bought these items in an eatery. it will be almost the same price in any eatery on the mainland if they are offered there. the items you bought are not sold in the market so you will quietly bear the cost since you prefer that over cooking and eating regular food

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by NextUK: 4:27pm On Feb 01
So mega chicken, the place, blackbell where you can buy cheaper n beta food ain't in the same Lekki ba ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by richard870(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Who forced you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Beverlyjean(f): 4:28pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.

The syrup is in that metal container near the meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Dpaulie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01
' wound my bank akant'
it is a big problem bro/sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Free2Fly: 4:29pm On Feb 01
TruthsFM:
Lol 😂😂🐨, so Na only chicken you chop, you never chop Amala and gbegiri. You are missing dude

Which amala and gbegiri?

Is he a dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by happney65: 4:29pm On Feb 01
Na by force to live for lekki ni? If your place of work isn't on the Island,so what exactly are you doing on the Island?

What are you doing there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by JustPowerApps(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01
Why you sef wan chop Chicken with waffles😂
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Beverlyjean(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01
Konquest:

@the bolded.
Sukkot, where is the syrup topping for the waffles? They are probably cutting corners as the cost of purchasing ingredients increases alongside the general overhead costs. If the food wasn't bland, I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying that amount for the food served once in a while. Customer service is key... Period.

My verdict: The eatery will soon close shop if they don't get creative and deliver the best tasting foods just like the billionaire Chef 'Tolu Erogbogbo does in his Lagos and California eatery branches or outlets.

P.S. Ah! Sukkot, it's obvious you're NOT the only one who has complained about the "bland" chicken interior and general ambience. The dude in the 2018 food article link below used exactly the word "bland" just like you did on this thread. Those guys have to wake up or close shop.

=>https://guardian.ng/life/breakfast-at-micos-house-of-chicken-waffles/

Dint u see the syrup topping in that metal container near the meal??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by BigIyanga: 4:30pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Plus Lekki life premium.. you pay for everything ool.. I wanted to use a gym walk-in daily pay.. gym attendant told me N10k +N10k/hr for a gym instructor. Gym space was too tight with few old equipment.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Maxxim: 4:30pm On Feb 01
If I carry 5k enter cravings and more here, I still dey pack remnant go house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by IgnobleJay: 4:31pm On Feb 01
Congratulations

2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by marenkurz: 4:32pm On Feb 01
Why are you eating chicken with waffle? It's like puff-puff with Chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Fryx: 4:32pm On Feb 01

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ConfidentialDoc: 4:34pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Sukkot na lie
You love lekki and lekki life ... And you wouldn't survive 4 days in Ketu.
Don't know about the waffles though.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Jerryhare: 4:34pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

May your life no be like that of Saul, you wan move from Lekki go Ketu Alapere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by abba190: 4:35pm On Feb 01
money wey go take me for complete 7days u waste it in just one sitting cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Xkale1996(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01
MMempire:
Enter buka enjoy your life with less than 2k.
where come be buka

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by swagifted(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01
MMempire:
Enter buka enjoy your life with less than 2k.
amala central got me all day any day!

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by descartes400: 4:38pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

What's the binocular for? You spying on nyashes from safe distance now abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ppogba: 4:39pm On Feb 01
It is one thing to be living large.

It is another to remember your background and the son of whom you are.

The quotation I have in my sons room says " twenty years from now you will remember what you ought to do but failed to do."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01
SeeWahala:
Only heaven knows why you took the same picture 3 different times from the exact same angle undecided

And uploaded all at once here to spoil our eyes with chicken that was dipped in baking powder and fried cheesy

No worries, shebi you be apc supporter? Your akant go soon over dry. Continue to dey eat balablu food for lekki, na body go tell you.
SeeWahala!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.