Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54760 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01
Grace001:
This make me crave for waffles. Make I enter store after work.
Why not buy the ingredients and make it at home?
All these crispy chicken and fish was breaking my head one time.
I just checked internet for the recipe of Crispy Fish (fish fingers).
Very simply.
-flour
-egg
-bread crumbs
-fish (or chicken or whatever meat).
Mix this and that, fry it and eat.
That's all. My long-throat ended. I now know how to make it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.ì

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.

Oya dey come back ketu, make we enter iya kan
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

Abeg no vex, you know say I be local man... That thing under the chicken, is that the plate or you're supposed to eat it also?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Adakintroy: 4:49pm On Feb 01
Best place to live in Lagos is Mike 12. Food cheap die. Them go come here come buy go sell for lekki for over price. E no get time I de buy anything for lekki even watermelon. I wait till I reach mile 12. Rainy season come the whole place shitty with water expecially agungi. Water no de ever dry that road ever. Many good estate de for sure. But by Good d they are over priced. As for security i say no bother steal. Them go born you alive. End. Place is always save. Like always. Who de go de fear who de come de fear

In many sense Lekki no worth the hype mbok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Truckpusher(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01
Waffle be like mortar pestle. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by SIRTee15: 4:54pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

U complained of UK, U complained of western country.
Now u complaining of lekki.
What's next? Complain of iragbiji when U finally relocate to your village.

Besides u of all people should know that's not a healthy food.
If U can't eat natural foods in naija, then your relocation back home is a waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by HaneefahRN(f): 4:54pm On Feb 01
The chicken is not chickening, I don't even know what the waffle looks like. Cook your own meals at home and stop wasting money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Procashtips(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01
Gadafii:
I can’t lie for you, I don’t really fancy lekki like that, I would rather be in yaba or surulere instead of lekki, Infact Gbagada is the best place to be in Lagos

Centrally located, access to food markets, the lagoon, hospitals and hospitality, average night life, trench food remarkably cheap and accessible, house rent is spiking the last two years tho

But it’s nothing compared to lekki.

Rent in Gbagada madddd

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Ashirioluwa: 4:55pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Nothing like homemade food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by dazzlingd(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

You are in Nigeria eating waffle. Does that make sense really.
Living in the Us, I am already tired of these foods. These foods you carry for head for Nigeria cost between 8 to 15 dollars or more. To get proper Jollof rice or Amala with Nigeria stew may cost me up to 30 to 50 dollars.
So why would someone in Nigeria, with access to Amala, pounded yam, jollof rice and the rest go and buy waffle and other ridiculous foreign foods?? What exactly is your problem?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by dazzlingd(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01
SIRTee15:

U complained of UK, U complained of western country.
Now u complaining of lekki.
What's next? Complain of iragbiji when U finally relocate to your village.

Besides u of all people should know that's not a healthy food.
If U can't eat natural foods in naija, then your relocation back home is a waste.

Makes no sense. Last time I was in Nigeria in December, I made sure I ate enough Nigerian foods. Who waffle help? I don tire already for oyinbo food, something you eat in the office almost daily and get tired of.
Nigerians own too much abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by davillian(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01
Place order for pot of stew and soups
Then you take beverages for breakfast grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by overseasnbeyond: 5:08pm On Feb 01
Why are you thinking you overspend?

The same chicken and waffle you had for about $4, I just paid $13.19 with no drink @https://www.lizardsthicket.com/food-menus/

That is how we do it every morning here

sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by lollybizzu(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01
dazzlingd:

You are in Nigeria eating waffle. Does that make sense really.
Living in the Us, I am already tired of these foods. These foods you carry for head for Nigeria cost between 8 to 15 dollars or more. To get proper Jollof rice or Amala with Nigeria stew may cost me up to 30 to 50 dollars.
So why would someone in Nigeria, with access to Amala, pounded yam, jollof rice and the rest go and buy waffle and other ridiculous foreign foods?? What exactly is your problem?

God bless you.
And they are all going to be home-made; no eating out. Don't trust any Nigerian eatery or buka.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Dry waffles?! No gravy or sauce or syrup?! E bi like elewon food. Bwahahahahaha!

7.5k for this nonsense? Chisos! Make I start food business abeg.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

Hahahaha 😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by gbishman: 5:12pm On Feb 01
Stupidity at its peak. Women make una enter kitchen cook healthy chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by CockPit: 5:13pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha
I remember him instantly killing the excitement for me on that thread, after reading through. cheesy

I can't cook for someone like sukkot o, because there's no telling what I might do if he dares to criticize my food. grin

I hope he does not (will not) give his wife too much wahala sha. cheesy

I like to criticize food o. My mom was never comfortable until i have I have.
She was always worried a out my comments.
She said I threw a full cup of tea away when i was 2 after tasting and it was not sweet.

Its an habit i grew with. I would rather starve than eat bad food and everyone knowes me for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by dazzlingd(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01
overseasnbeyond:

The same chicken and waffle you had for about $4, I just paid $13.19 with no drink @https://www.lizardsthicket.com/food-menus/

And amala with correct stew will be like 30 to 50 dollars. Just one plate oo, so why will I enter Naija and be eating waffle??

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 5:15pm On Feb 01
Beverlyjean:

Dint u see the syrup topping in that metal container near the meal??
Indeed, I didn't notice initially that the metal container was used for the syrup. It seemed initially to me like some of the Fanta in the plastic bottle was poured into the metal container... But I later realized it was the syrup container and now you've also emphasized it.

I was expecting the use of a translucent or transparent plastic syrup cup (like the one attached below) in my head initially because that's what I've been used to. Enjoy the rest of your day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Allthelight: 5:16pm On Feb 01
Common 7500

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 5:16pm On Feb 01
TruthsFM:
Lol 😂😂🐨, so Na only chicken you chop, you never chop Amala and gbegiri. You are missing dude
yeah I can never get past the look of gbegiri. I keep getting baby poop in my mind when I look at it lol

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 5:19pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:
Sukkot, was the fanta watery too?

You seem like the type that'll be too difficult to please. Are you? cheesy
lol yeah food is getting uninteresting to me. Like I just eat to live. People no sabi cook again. Now na microwave. That fanta was the best part of the meal. Super chilled

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by StreetTyga: 5:20pm On Feb 01
Nonsense. Some people like eating sh*t. Fried rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:20pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

I make better waffles for far less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Feb 01
CockPit:

I like to criticize food o. My mom was never comfortable until i have I have.
She was always worried a out my comments.
She said I threw a full cup of tea away when i was 2 after tasting and it was not sweet.

Its an habit i grew with. I would rather starve than eat bad food and everyone knowes me for that.

You had better be a good cook then. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 5:23pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.
oh the syrup is in that small silver cup. But see the thing about waffles ? The one I love so much is made with potato and it taste slightly oily and is delicious. This particular one I have never heard of waffles made with flour. It's flour. Very dry and tedious to eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
lol yeah food is getting uninteresting to me. Like I just eat to live. People no sabi cook again. Now na microwave. That fanta was the best part of the meal. Super chilled

Why not learn how to cook for yourself naa?
It's interesting and fun o. cheesy

Like waffles for example; they're pretty easy to make.
YouTube is there to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 5:25pm On Feb 01
Talkisneeded:
Kpeele, but the expenses people get just to have a taste at decent life on the island is mad..
Na there dem go sell 5 puff puff for you at 3k..

What rubbish!!!

I sell herbs jaree
lmao. Puff puff made of gold nuggets

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by TruthsFM: 5:27pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
yeah I can never get past the look of gbegiri. I keep getting baby poop in my mind when I look at it lol
lol you funny no be small. Gbegiri is a fine soup now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 5:27pm On Feb 01
Xosh:

I remembered how he complained about Hilda baci's meal not being sweet.

Sukkot na to carry you go deliverance naim remain sha
hehehe too funny. People no sabi cook anymore na

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 5:28pm On Feb 01
overseasnbeyond:

Indeed, it's different strokes for different folks.

The chicken and waffles was also bland for his taste buds... Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.