Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54762 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by TruthsFM: 9:06pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
i go try am one day. I like ewedu though. And efo riro
they are one of the best Yoruba soup 🍲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by pansophist(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01
All these restaurants depend on your ego to make money.

They know it's expensive, shitty, and even junk, but they also know that your ego is greater. Your desire to feel posh, classy, and better than the rest who can't afford such a place.

They know that the average human has an innate desire to feel more important, and that is the reason why such businesses survive.

I like getting real value for my money. I won't mind buying a Macbook for 5k USD because the price is worth it, but I won't buy a bottle of water for 5k naira (less than 3 USD), even though such an amount is nothing for me.

That useless ego needs to feel posh, I don't have it, so you won't scam me. lol.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by soccerlite: 9:18pm On Feb 01
MMempire:
Enter buka enjoy your life with less than 2k.

Less than 2k

Dirty buka be day
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ghettochild(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01
Oga, wetin u dey use binoculars do??
Viewer like you.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
nah am definitely not that adventurous. Make person no go carry typhoid lmaoo. I really wish I was that adventurous though and it annoys me that I am not. Like I could have this great life but it's restricted because of my nuances and restrictions. But it is what it is.

How about hiring a private cook? 🤔
Not a live-in one though.
A male, if you prefer.

See how I'm trying to help you solve your feeding problem? 😀
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Maliqcious: 10:07pm On Feb 01
1 mins man diet
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Alvino1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.

Lol… na the Fanta be the syrup na…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by dazzlingd(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
bro trust me this waffle thing is a one off experiment. Na eba and efo riro get me

Wasere, please chop better Eba oo, some of us are pained we don’t get to see that easily. Nothing like Migerian food walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Dminister(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
diabetes ?
Not good for your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DivinegiftofGod: 10:54pm On Feb 01
Alvino1:

Lol… na the Fanta be the syrup na…

grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DatNaijaGuy: 11:42pm On Feb 01
Draslo:
But nobody forced you there now. Abi your house no get kitchen?

If I want to splurge on myself, I'll just cook
That doesn't mean he should not get value for his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Grace001: 11:56pm On Feb 01
uuzba:

Why not buy the ingredients and make it at home?
All these crispy chicken and fish was breaking my head one time.
I just checked internet for the recipe of Crispy Fish (fish fingers).
Very simply.
-flour
-egg
-bread crumbs
-fish (or chicken or whatever meat).
Mix this and that, fry it and eat.
That's all. My long-throat ended. I now know how to make it.

I’m actually taking about the waffle alone, not with other things.

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by jimcaddy(m): 3:06am On Feb 02
Na rent money those shops in Lekki dey sell to their customers. So that is why it's only those with armed robber money are the ones residing there. But then again, everyone wants to live fake lives, they know that their finances cannot carry the Lekki lifestyle,but some people will still chuk head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ponishah: 5:18am On Feb 02
mariahAngel:
Sukkot, was the fanta watery too?

You seem like the type that'll be too difficult to please. Are you? cheesy
Are finding it difficult to please someone?
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:49am On Feb 02
Xosh:

But they're recognized as world class chefs.

How re you suk?
all is well my brother Xosh. Happy weekend to you. Let's enjoy our super eagles today . Hopefully we don't chop cane lmao
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:08am On Feb 02
Offpoint1:
Lekki eateries are useless, expensive nonsense.

That was how I wasted 18k to get Afang Soup, with 2 wraps of semo... Till today it remains the worse Afang Soup I've ever tasted.

Yam porridge I bought 5k was trash, Efo riro I bought 7k was trash too.

I've vowed never to eat anything from those useless eateries.

Nothing like a clean mama put bukka...

Expensive is not always best

If you must eat Akwa Ibom delicacies outside Cross River, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, please make sure the cook is from either of those states. Preferably, born and bred in either A/Ibom or C/River.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:11am On Feb 02
It is the restaurant you went to Maison Eric Kasyer, and the numerous restaurants owned and managed by Lebanese would offer something different. What is the name of this restaurant?

This is why if I must eat a meal outside its origin or dominated societies, the cook must be a native of where it originated. Anything else, I eat like the locals.

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:15am On Feb 02
SIRTee15:

U complained of UK, U complained of western country.
Now u complaining of lekki.
What's next? Complain of iragbiji when U finally relocate to your village.

Besides u of all people should know that's not a healthy food.
If U can't eat natural foods in naija, then your relocation back home is a waste.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You carry am for mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:20am On Feb 02
sukkot:
hehe bro you have been through the gamut too lol. Plate of food for nearly 20k. Awon werey . Afe babalolas daughter has a place in Victoria Island called terra Kulture . Plate of iyan and efo riro and 2 chicken with malt is 17000 naira.

His daughter owns Terra Kulture or the restaurant is located inside the building? As for the food price, I think it is for tourists or IJGB who have left Nigeria a long time ago and are specific about hygiene.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:23am On Feb 02
mariahAngel:

How about hiring a private cook? 🤔
Not a live-in one though.
A male, if you prefer.

See how I'm trying to help you solve your feeding problem? 😀
lmao private kini ? It's not that serious na. We still have decent mama put places like THE PLACE, and for rice we still have CHICKEN REPUBLIC. And they are not expensive . Hehe. There is always a way. Always. There is roadside boli and lots of fruits and for things I can personally cook ( anything that takes more than 3 minutes to cook inside this our sun, I no do ) there is noodles, pasta etc. We go survive. Make private chef no come kee somebody. Everybody eye dey red under this tinubulation lmaoooo
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Devhorizon: 7:25am On Feb 02
Xkale1996:
where come be buka

Hello xkale1996,

I try to connect with you on late last year which i quote you that i emailed you then but no response, I have email you again, I will appreciate you response so that I connect with you base on what i want to ask them.

if you don't get it here is my mail Yourwebsitedev at outlook dot com

thanks
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:29am On Feb 02
SAMBARRY:
them go force themselves to Live a standard of life to hook Randy rich men unfortunately genuinely rich men do no longer reside in Lekki .most of them are in foreign countries or board meetings and if they have to eat they send their staff or order food virtually so those girls sitting there waiting for Rich men are wasting their time.most classic rich men don't waste time going to eat in an over priced restaurant.if at all you see them there, they're there for buisness meetings, buisness dates or something productive.theyre always busy so they rarely have time for frivolities and stupidity.i know this because I have worked with some of them so I see how they operate.

So, which parts of Lagos do genuine well-to-do men reside? You said foreign countries, but let's remember, the majority of well-to-do Nigerians live in Nigeria, not abroad. Yes, they might or do have residence abroad, but don't live there majority of the time.

The categories of men they'll see who will come and meet them in such expensive restaurants in Lekki are Randy Yahoo boys who have too much to spend but Will fvck them like animals,drug traffickers, human traffickers, kidnappers, politicians boys helping them launder money, politicians driver, messenger or Oil expatriates who see you as nonentities and are not worth spending on just pay for your drinks or food or people generally engaged in crime but using buisness to cover up.

Interesting profiling. Are you saying genuine well-to-do men don't live and patronise businesses within the Lekki-Ajajh-Ikoyi-Axis? So, who are the folks living in those expensive apartments in those areas? Who are the folks renting a week at Airbnb and holding House Parties at those locations? There are many expensive properties with a growing number springing up in Eko Atlantic, na yahoo boys dey patronise the businesses for there?
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:31am On Feb 02
Gerrard59:

His daughter owns Terra Kulture or the restaurant is located inside the building? As for the food price, I think it is for tourists or IJGB who have left Nigeria a long time ago and are specific about hygiene.
oh the man bought the whole building for her. She owns the whole building. That's her inheritance from daddy. You heard the man on daddy freeze last week talking about how he charges companies 30 million dollars for litigation duties. So the man has money. I think he owns a private university too. And yes you are right that place is for people who are concerned about hygiene and presentation and the ambiance . You get lots of expatriates both black and white there
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gerrard59(m): 7:38am On Feb 02
sukkot:
oh the man bought the whole building for her. She owns the whole building. That's her inheritance from daddy. You heard the man on daddy freeze last week talking about how he charges companies 30 million dollars for litigation duties. So the man has money. I think he owns a private university too. And yes you are right that place is for people who are concerned about hygiene and presentation and the ambiance . You get lots of expatriates both black and white there

So Afe Babalola grants interviews to Daddy Freeze? shocked Anyway, Freeze was a senior media professional years back.

Yes, his university - ABUAD - is one of the best especially in Law. He has done well for his generation. Old storied lawyers' fees can be terribly high!
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 7:48am On Feb 02
Gerrard59:

So Afe Babalola grants interviews to Daddy Freeze? shocked Anyway, Freeze was a senior media professional years back.

Yes, his university - ABUAD - is one of the best especially in Law. He has done well for his generation. Old storied lawyers' fees can be terribly high!
yeah it seems the man and daddy freeze have a close relationship from listening to their conversation. Seems like he takes daddy freeze like a son. Always advising him about financial matters. This is what I got from their interview. Go check it out, it's on YouTube. That man was a huge shark back in the days. Charging naija government 5 million dollars and foreign companies 30 million dollars for litigation . He said it all. And they paid him. Now his daughter has inherited the shark genes and is charging 17000 naira for eba lmaooooo
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by pansophist(m): 8:35am On Feb 02
Sukkot talk true. Na woman carry you go there. Because you wan impress, you come go waste money. Mehn

With that 7500, I go use am chop a heavyweight catfish pepper soup, with at least two beer and free twerking for Egbeda.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Arielle: 9:02am On Feb 02
Who serves chicken with waffles, abeg!!!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 9:20am On Feb 02
pansophist:
Sukkot talk true. Na woman carry you go there. Because you wan impress, you come go waste money. Mehn

With that 7500, I go use am chop a heavyweight catfish pepper soup, with at least two beer and free twerking for Egbeda.
hehe bro you need to Drop the name of that your joint in egbeda 🤣🤣
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 9:24am On Feb 02
flokii:
I go use that 7.5K chop better chicken for KFC in Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2.
@OP Is it everytime you eat out?.. you no get kitchen??
it’s too hot to be cooking 🥘 🥵
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 9:26am On Feb 02
justmi1:
The irony of it all is that: this is a recipe for diabetes and cardiovascular disease, expensive one at that. This is sh**t... cook your own meal.
Save money and eat healthier
it’s a one off experiment
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lorayne(m): 9:34am On Feb 02
Gadafii:
I can’t lie for you, I don’t really fancy lekki like that, I would rather be in yaba or surulere instead of lekki, Infact Gbagada is the best place to be in Lagos

Centrally located, access to food markets, the lagoon, hospitals and hospitality, average night life, trench food remarkably cheap and accessible, house rent is spiking the last two years tho

But it’s nothing compared to lekki.

Boss how much is house rent around that side? And is it easy to get to VI from there?

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 9:47am On Feb 02
pansophist:
All these restaurants depend on your ego to make money.

They know it's expensive, shitty, and even junk, but they also know that your ego is greater. Your desire to feel posh, classy, and better than the rest who can't afford such a place.

They know that the average human has an innate desire to feel more important, and that is the reason why such businesses survive.

I like getting real value for my money. I won't mind buying a Macbook for 5k USD because the price is worth it, but I won't buy a bottle of water for 5k naira (less than 3 USD), even though such an amount is nothing for me.

That useless ego needs to feel posh, I don't have it, so you won't scam me. lol.
yeah I totally am not relating to the post but I totally get it. For me it’s experimental. Strictly experimental. But I do understand some humans are ego driven. Am not one of ‘em 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.