Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6994 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Another dumb mofo!

How did Jesus Christ, an African Jew become a Muslim who practise Muslim when he was before Islam and the Peadophilic Terrorist Muhammad who started the Islam nonsense? Are you sane at all?

The disciples of Jesus Christ were the ones first called Christians because they were humble like him while being powerful enough to heal the sick like him. Christianity means "Christ like"

You are a big mu.mu, ok tell us the name of Jesus Christ PBUH religion?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 5:33pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

You are a big mu.mu, ok tell us the name of Jesus Christ PBUH religion?

Ode, I asked you questions already!

How did Jesus Christ, an African Jew become an Arab man to begin with? You dey mad?

Jesus came before that Peadophilic Arab terrorist Muhammad who hates black man!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

How did Jesus Christ, an African Jew become an Arab man to begin with? You dey mad?

You must be a foo.l you know nothing.

ISLAM is an Arabic language which means submission to the will of God.

Jesus believed in only one God and believed in the will of God which qualify him to be a MUSLIM, but you this mor.ons believed in trinity, Three gods can you see the differences now?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14
The word “Islam” means “submission to the will of God.” Followers of Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in Arabic is known as Allah. Followers of Islam aim to live a life of complete submission to Allah.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

All the prophets of God are all Muslims, because they all believed in oneness of God and submitted to the will of God. Just calm down and learn stop being a sheep arindin
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14
That's why Israel call you guys bastard, they split on you guys because you guys are fake, you guys don't have religion, your false prophet (Paul) is the one that is misguiding you guys. Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of knowledge
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14
I'm asking a question he was saying trash, if Jesus Christ PBUH is not a Muslim then tell us the name of his religion ode you this hypocrite or you will say Christianity Mu.mu.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 6:00pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

You must be a foo.l you know nothing.

ISLAM is an Arabic language which means submission to the will of God.

Jesus believed in only one God and believed in the will of God which qualify him to be a MUSLIM, but you this mor.ons believed in trinity, Three gods can you see the differences now?

Ode, Jesus Christ was an African Jew, not an Arab! Get that into your stupid head!

Jesus Christ came before that stupid terrorist Peadophile Mohammad!

If you understood Yoruba, all these things wouldn't be difficult for you to understand!

There's one God called Eledumare /Olorun who created the world and he's got one begotten child called Ela which is his word. These are the supreme being.

While there are the Orishas representing innovation and creativity. For example, Orisha Oko represent Agriculture. Orisha Ogun represent warrior, iron, metallurgy and mechanical engine, and chemical engineering. Orisha Sango represent warrior, civilization, commerce, industrialization, electricity power plant etc. Now these Orishas were also Yoruba ancestors who lived in this world showcasing their innovative creative talents etc, hence why IFA continues to say these Orishas live within us thus are capable to showcase these talents, even in more wonderful innovative forms.

However, people knew nothing about God thus always used different things to represent God since no one has seen God. Thus the coming of the begotten child which is God's word. So, if anyone wants to view God, he would view him through the lense of Jesus (purity, wisdom, powerful, merciful). IFA calls it Ela which is also known as Jewesun, the lamb.

Purity, wisdom, powerful, merciful etc are faraway from that useless Terrorist Mohammad calling himself a prophet, not to mention his useless stone idol deity at Kaaba!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Ode, Jesus Christ was an African Jew, not an Arab! Get that into your stupid head!

Jesus Christ came before that stupid terrorist Peadophile Mohammad!

If you understood Yoruba religion, all these things wouldn't be difficult for you to understand!

There's God called Eledumare who created the world and he's got one begotten child called Ela which is his word.

While there are the Orishas representing innovation and creativity. For example, Orisha Oko represent Agriculture. Orisha Ogun represent warrior, iron, metallurgy and mechanical engine, and chemical engineering. Now these Orishas were also Yoruba ancestors who lived in this world showcasing their creative talents etc, hence why IFA continues to say these orishas live within us since we're descendants of these Orishas thus are able to showcase these talents, even in more wonderful innovative forms.

However, people knew nothing about God thus always use different things to represent God since no one has seen Eledumare thus the coming of the begotten child which is God's word. Hence, if anyone wants to view God, he would view him through the lense of Jesus (purity, wisdom, powerful, merciful). IFA calls it Ela which is also known as Jewesun, odo aguntan (the lamb).

Purity, wisdom, powerful, merciful etc are faraway from that useless Terrorist man called Mohammad, not to mention his useless stone idol deity at Kaaba!

All this are just off point you kept saying the same thing, no wonder you are failing in life, simple question you cannot answer.

Despite the fact I told you the meaning of a MUSLIM you are still saying trash nawa for you o, God is English language, olohun is Yoruba Allah is Arabic, Chineke is igbo etc

The word “Islam” means “submission to the will of God.” Followers of Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in Arabic is known as Allah. Followers of Islam aim to live a life of complete submission to Allah.

Didn't Jesus Christ PBUH submitted to the will of God? Nor Adam, Abraham, Aaron, Moses ?

Now if Jesus Christ PBUH not a Muslim then tell us his religion

2. How does Jesus Christ PBUH worship his God

3. Did he believed in trinity or oneness of God?

You this hypocrite you know nothing, you have been brainwashed, you don't know and you don't want to know the truth.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 6:17pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

All this are just off point you kept saying the same thing, no wonder you are failing in life, simple question you cannot answer.

Despite the fact I told you the meaning of a MUSLIM you are still saying trash nawa for you o, God is English language, olohun is Yoruba Allah is Arabic, Chineke is igbo etc

Didn't Jesus Christ PBUH submitted to the will of God? Nor Adam, Abraham, Aaron, Moses ?

Now if Jesus Christ PBUH not a Muslim then tell us his religion

2. How does Jesus Christ PBUH worship his God

3. Did he believed in trinity or oneness of God?

You this hypocrite you know nothing, you have been brainwashed, you don't know and you don't want to know the truth.

Ode, I deal in fact, not stupidity!

Jesus is an African Jew, not an Arab man! Sink that into your dumb head!

Secondly, Jesus came before that useless Peadophilic Arab Terrorist Mohamed! Another fact to sink into your brain.

Yoruba call their God Eledumare/Olorun and IFA says Olorun/Eledumare does have one begotten child called Ela/Jewesun which is his word!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Ode, I deal in fact, not stupidity!

Jesus is an African Jew, not an Arab man! Sink that into your dumb head!

Secondly, Jesus came before that useless Peadophilic Arab Terrorist Mohamed! Another fact to sink into your brain.

Yoruba call their God Eledumare/Olorun and IFA says Olorun/Eledumare does have one begotten child called Ela/Jewesun which is his word!

Oya go and ask your pastors those questions, it seems you are an ignorant.

You kept saying African jew, all the nations of the world background will be traced back to Abraham so we are all immigrants.

So it wasn't prophet Muhammad that brought the term submission to the will of God, all the prophets of God submitted to the will of God so therefore they were all Muslims if they are not then prove me wrong with a reasonable evidence and not your yeye rant above.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Ode, I said pronounced as J, not J alphabet!
Try to use your brain for once, instead of destroying it with Arab stupidity!

Africans aren't known to be dumb!

The Jews were Africans for example!

These were the pictures of the Jews.
Yehesua is pronounce as Yessus Abi
MUMU you be
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 6:31pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

Oya go and ask your pastors those questions, it seems you are an ignorant.

You kept saying African jew, all the nations of the world background will be traced back to Abraham so we are all immigrants.

So it wasn't prophet Muhammad that brought the term submission to the will of God, all the prophets of God submitted to the will of God so therefore they were all Muslims if they are not then prove me wrong with a reasonable evidence and not your yeye rant above.

Ode, Abraham even though he wasn't an African man however, he had African generations after leaving Iraq.

Don't forget Jacob was a black man while his twin Esau was red in colour. After that, black Jacob with his children left Cannan to go stay in Egypt, a totally black country before the useless Arab murdered them to occupy Egypt. Jacob's 12 children who were obviously black like Jacob lived in Egypt for several centuries and these 12 children mingled with the Egyptians to become bigger black generations which later left Egypt to go back to Cannan.

Did you think God didn't know the African continent? The continent was a black Nation. So Abraham's great grand children had to be Africans.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Ode, Abraham even though he wasn't an African man however, he had African generations after leaving Iraq.

Don't forget Jacob was a black man while his twin Esau was red in colour. After that, black Jacob with his children left Cannan to go stay in Egypt, a totally black country before the useless Arab murdered them to occupy Egypt. Jacob's 12 children who were obviously black like Jacob lived in Egypt for several centuries and these 12 children mingled the Egyptians to become bigger generations which later left Egypt to go back to Cannan.

Did you think God didn't know his own continent? The continent was black Nation. So Abraham's great grand children had to be Africans to fit in.

And Arab(ISHMAEL) not related to Abraham? What are you even saying for God sake
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Yehesua is pronounce as Yessus Abi
MUMU you be

Don't mind him, he kept saying the same thing as if he's on factory mode.

Simple questions he cannot answer, maybe his seniors in the Lord should come to his rescue o.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 6:35pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

And Arab(ISHMAEL) not related to Abraham? What are you even saying for God sake

Ishmael descendants mingled with the Iraq and Esau thus forming Arab
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:35pm On Feb 14
honesttalk21:

Abu Bakr r.a bought Bilal r.a for himself as a means to an end.

Umayyad will not have freed him otherwise. Was he not an enemy to the truth, Muhammad pbuh and Islam?

You can end or hide away when the folly of your argument is presented to you.

The hadith you of Riyadh Saliheen starts with what? In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance

Did the period of pre-islamic ignorance persist forever? Doesn't this simple extract not show you the fault of your line of thinking?

Is it untrue that the Pre-Islamic ignorance could have been 10 or 15 years before Mohammed started his preachings.
Here, he was speaking of when Islam was being preached in Mecca.

Riyad as-Salihin 438
Abu Najih 'Amr bin 'Abasah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance, I used to think that people who used to worship idols, were deviated and did not adhere to the true religion. Then I heard of a man in Makkah who was preaching a message. So I mounted my camel and went to him. I found that (this man who was) Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) remained hidden because of the persecution by his people. I had entered Makkah stealthily and when I met him I asked him, "Who are you?" He said, "I am a Prophet." I asked; "What is a Prophet?" He said, "Allah has sent me (with a message)". I asked, "With what has He sent you?" He said, "He sent me to strengthen the ties of kinship, to destroy idols so that Allah alone should be worshipped and nothing should be associated with Him". I asked, "Who has followed you in this?" He said, "A freeman and a slave". (At that time only Abu Bakr and Bilal (May Allah be pleased with her) were with him). I said, "I shall follow you". He said, "....

What is Bilal doing with Abubakr if he had not been bought for himself.

In other words if it is Pre-Islamic, then Islam had not yet started.

honesttalk21:

Did Abu Bakr not buy Bilal off his former master to save him and allow him practice his chosen faith which his master dislikes and chose as justification for the inhuman torture he subject him to?

How will Tenq have saved Bilal differently if he was desirous of saving him?
Then explain why Bilal said this :

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, " If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake , then leave me for Allah's Work."

Again :
Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself.

But because In reality, Abubakr is claiming that he bought Bilal for Allah's Sake but in practice, he controls him more than Allah! LOL!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Ishmael wasn't black and his descendants mingled with the Iraq and Esau thus forming Arab

What concerns me with black na, I said all the nations of the world in one way or the other are related to Abraham.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:42pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

You mean David not a prophet
You mean lot not a prophet
You don't read your bible very well
David was condemned and punished by God for his sin of Adultery with Batsheba (the wife of Uriah)

Allah supported Mohammed in his Zina with his wive's slave!

Is there not a big difference!?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14
TenQ:

David was condemned and punished by God for his sin of Adultery with Batsheba (the wife of Uriah)

Allah supported Mohammed in his Zina with his wive's slave!

Is there not a big difference!?
He supports Jacob too
Who had 2wives and also sleep with 3slaves to give birth to 11 children
And did God condemned him to
Did God condemned Solomon too
Did God condemned Adam too
You are sick bro
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 6:50pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

What concerns me with black na, I said all the nations of the world in one way or the other are related to Abraham.

No.

Everyone was existing even before Abraham was born. The blacks were already existing while the Europeans were also already existing in Europe, even before Abraham was born.

Abraham and his wife left Ur of Iraq to go stay in Canan. After he died, his great grandson gave birth to a black Jacob who went to live in black Egypt country with his 12 black children who then mingled with the Egyptians and other blacks to become even bigger Black generations who later left Egypt to go back to Cannan. Thus becoming the Jews.

Before they were later dispersed from Judea into Europe. Now they've returned back to their Judea land.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:06pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Mumu did you read the story of the Bilal to know how he was set free..

Then tell us WHY Bilal said this to Abubakr

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, " If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake , then leave me for Allah's Work."

Again :
Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself. He loaned him to Mohammed to be his megaphone for calling Muslims to prayer

Expanse2020:

I taught they said there is no war and slavery in the bible
Then explain this to me
Duetoronomy
When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.

12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails

Number
Keeping Slaves and captive
asked them, "Why have you kept all the women alive?
16 Remember that it was the women who followed Balaam's instructions and at Peor led the people to be unfaithful to the Lord. That was what brought the epidemic on the Lord's people.
17 So now kill every boy and kill every woman who has had sexual intercourse,
18 but keep alive for yourselves all the girls and all the women who are virgins.

The following is a list of what was captured by the soldiers, in addition to what they kept for themselves: 675,000 sheep and goats, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and[b] 32,000 virgins.[/b]. Christian don spoil life take the 32,k virgins underage girls

YOUR LORD WICKED OO
The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?
10 Therefore I will give their wives to other men and their fields to new owners. From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit. Iyawo oni iyawo haba

YOUR IS TOO WICKED ON TOP WETIN
NO wonder Christianity don border about marriage they love cohort very very well
This is what the LORD says: Because of what you have done, I will cause your own household to rebel against you. I will give your wives to another man before your very eyes, and he will go to bed with them in public view.
Who told you that there is no war or slavery in the Bible?
Is this another Strawman argument!?

Even the children of Isreal were slaves in Egypt and with the Babylonians and with the Assyrians etc And they themselves have captured slaves in war.

The question is about the one you use to entice black people : Bilal was never set free from slavery. If he was, tell us when and the occurence when Abubakr set Bilal free.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

No.

Everyone was existing even before Abraham was born. The blacks were already existing while the whites were also already existing even before Abraham was born.

Abraham and his wife left Iraq to go stay in Canan. After he died, his great grandson gave birth to a black Jacob who went to live in black Egypt country with his 12 black children who then mingled with the Egyptians and other blacks to become even bigger Black generations who later left Egypt to go back to Cannan (Judea). Thus becoming the Jews. Before they were later dispersed from Judea into Europe.

Are you saying ISHMAEL is not related to Abraham?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:17pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Have you asked yourself thought Which kind of God you are serving
That is punishing you because of a sin of a couple 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you know nothing about .. and will later sacrifice a whole human being as himself to clean the sin after centuries of years but the sin had not finish but still till date is that not. Cone God
Unfortunately for you: Jesus is no ordinary human being.
Is it untrue that, According to your religion, Jesus is the Word of Allah and a Spirit from Him.

It is wonderful that we Christians are bailed out by the Divine and it take us Christians and Jews to bail you out from Hell.

Secondly,
Why then did Allah say that he would sacrifice Christians and Jews so that you Muslims can enter Al-Jahanna.

Sahih Muslim 2767 a
Abu Musa' reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 2767 b
Abu Burda reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said:
No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire. 'Umar b. Abd al-'Aziz took an oath: By One besides Whom there is no god but He, thrice that his father had narrated that to him from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ).

Why is Allah using ordinary Christians and Jews for the Salvation of you Muslims.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 7:17pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

Are you saying ISHMAEL is not related to Abraham?

And how does this concern Africans? Are you insane? Not to mention the useless Arabs murdering Northern Africans which included the black Egyptian to steal the northern Africa lands!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

And how does this concern Africans? Are you insane?

Not to mention the useless Arabs murdering the black Egyptian to steal the Egypt lands!

You are the one insane here, is Israel Africa today? That one is by the way.

All I know is that Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM, and Christianity is from Paul.

So stop saying rubbish, that same Israel u guys are defending split on you guys. Shameless sect of use.less people.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 7:26pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

You are the one insane here, is Israel Africa today? That one is by the way.

All I know is that Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM, and Christianity is from Paul.

So stop saying rubbish, that same Israel u guys are defending split on you guys. Shameless sect of use.less people.

You're the one useless!

Abraham's children had to be Africans to fit into African continent. Without that, Abraham was useless! That was why Abraham was asked to come to black country. That was why Jacob was black. That was why Jacob and his black children had to go to Black Egypt land to mingle with other blacks to become bigger Black generations. It was the Black generations that was needed to fit into Canan which was African land. Coupled with the fact that the first man on earth was a black man📍, so it had to be a black man, aside the fact that Canan was an African land.

Not useless Ishmael who went to mingle with Iraq who should have simply stayed with his Iraq rather than disturb African countries with gibberish while murdering & killing Africans like the useless Arab did to the northern Africans.

Bunch of useless people!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:33pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

You guys are just saying nonsense, Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM, and he wasn't crucify, he wasn't a biological son of God as you are made to believed by your prophet Paul. You guys are not Jesus Christ PBUH followers as he had nothing to do with Christianity you can prove me wrong, he didn't preach anything Christianity it was Paul that brought about Christianity.

So stop attaching yourself to Jesus Christ PBUH.
1. Did Jesus recited the shahada?
2. Can any one become a Muslim without saying the phrase "and Mohammed is his Messanger!"
3. Is it untrue that Mohammed is the first of you Muslims?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 898
It was narrated from Muhammad bin Maslamah that:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood to offer a voluntary prayer he would say: "... (Allah is Most Great. Verily, I have turned my face toward Him who created the Heavens and the Earth hanifa (worhsipping none but Allah Alone), as a Muslim, and I am not of the idolaters. Verily, my Salah, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the all that exists. He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims. O Allah, You are the Sovereign and there is none worthy of worship but You, glory and praise be to You.)" Then he would recite.

Sunan Ibn Majah 3121
It was narrated that Jabir bin ‘Abdullah said:
“The Messenger of Allah sacrificed two rams on the Day of ‘Eid. When he turned them to face towards the prayer direction he said: ‘Verily, I have turned my face towards Him Who has created the heavens and the earth, as a monotheist, and I am not of the polytheists. Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of all that exists. He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims. [6:79,162-163] O Allah, from You to You, on behalf of Muhammad and his nation.’”

4. Can any Muslim call God Father?

You just love lies and self deception!.
Can you please give at least one evidence that ANY of the prophets you know call themselves Muslims?

How does it sound if I call Mohammed a Christian? Would that not be stupidity?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:36pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:
You don't even know your religion!
Islam does not mean submission but Surrender to Mohammed and Allah!

Can you recite the shahada?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:44pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

He supports Jacob too
Who had 2wives and also sleep with 3slaves to give birth to 11 children
And did God condemned him to
Did God condemned Solomon too
Did God condemned Adam too
You are sick bro
Read the Torah to know that their wives gave their maids to their husband.

Unlike Mohammed who sent the wife on an errand so that he can secretly have carnal knowledge with her slave until he was caught pants down and he had to promise her that he wouldn't commit Zina with her again.

Let me ask you:
Is Maria al-Qibtiyya (Mary the Copt) one of the wives of Mohammed?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:52pm On Feb 14
honesttalk21:

Let me now attempt to explain what you refuse to do.

To establish a clearer understanding of Bilal's freedom, we must critically examine the descriptive details provided by each source. In Riyad as-Salihin, while the specific time of Bilal's emancipation is not explicitly mentioned, it does indicate that the events described occurred before the conquest of Makkah. The lack of a direct reference to the conquest implies that Bilal had already been freed before this significant event. However, it does not offer a precise timeline or any other distinguishing details regarding the chronology of Bilal's liberation.

In contrast, Sahih Bukhari narrates an incident that directly links Bilal's freedom to the conquest of Makkah. The account describes Bilal's iconic call to prayer from atop the Kaaba, an act that would have required him to be independent and free. The distinct connection between Bilal's liberation and the specific historical event of the conquest of Makkah suggests that this was the moment of his emancipation.

In examining and comparing the narratives presented in Riyad as-Salihin and Sahih Bukhari, it becomes evident that Sahih Bukhari's account of Bilal's emancipation during the conquest of Makkah is more historically accurate. While Riyad as-Salihin offers insight into the torture endured by Bilal, it lacks the explicit linkage to the event that symbolized his freedom—the call to prayer from atop the Kaaba. Thus, Sahih Bukhari's descriptive details and connection to a significant historical event lend credibility to its narrative.
Summary :.
As usual as Muslims we cannot trust our hadiths as they are lies and fabrications mostly!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:53pm On Feb 14

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong / Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia / How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.