Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6992 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 7:19pm On Feb 11
Expanse2020:

Google translate can do these for you for free

Academic scholars already done the work. They couldn't connect isa to the name of Jesus Christ and concluded ISA is a forgery.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:27pm On Feb 11
SIRTee15:

TenQ, I think we should also awaken the consciousness of our African Muslims brothers/sisters to the slavery mindset they have towards Arabs.

I pointed this out to honesttalk to show the reality of the word abeed, instead he accused me of being racist and denigrating towards black Muslims.

What a shame!!!
Would they listen?

Although they can explain it away that not all Muslims are bad and it is the bad ones who are rasists and treat backs as inferior.

I like to concentrate on their doctrines and the subsequent fallacies it entails with evidence from their books to prove my points.

Of course rasism can be proved easily from their literatures

One white slave equivalent to two black slaves AND Mohammed had to confirm that the non-black guy was a slave
Sunan an-Nasa'i 4184
It was narrated that jabir said:
"A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: 'Sell him to me,' and he bought him for two black slaves . Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?"'

Even Bilal the first black Muslim was never set free till he died.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

This is the man they usually use to entice black men and sell the Narrative of equality amongst Muslims
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 7:58pm On Feb 11
TenQ:
I am sure you can see why I asked my questions. If you had answered them, they would have answered both our comprehension of the matter at hand.

Again honesttalk21:

You said many things that were not true according to Islam.

You said that
Allah is a boundless spirit!
This is UNTRUE because Allah is not a spirit in Islam.
You said that Allah is boundless :but does he not live above the seven heavens on his throne?
Did you not mention that Allah is incomparable to anything yet Allah compares himself with Baal and your prophet compared him with Dajjal?

1. According to Islam, Is Allah a spirit?
If Allah is not a spirit, then he cannot be a boundless spiritual entity!
2. According to Islam,Is Allah above the seven heavens on his throne?
3. According to Islam, Did Allah compare himself to Baal in the Qur'an?
Then Allah is describable
4. According to Islam, Will all you Muslims see Allah on the day of resurrection with a certain shape?
Then he cannot be boundless!
5. According to Islam, Did Mohammed compare Allah with the Dajjal?
6. Can Allah enter into his creation?

Again:
I have never found any text by any of your scholars that Allah is a Spirit, perhaps you will help me out

1. Can you give me either a Qur'an or a Hadith or a Tafsir that says that Allah is a spirit?
2. When Mohammed was asked about the Spirit : why did he not say that the Spirit is Allah?
3. Why then do you call Jibril the Holy Spirit because according to the Jews and the Christians, the only Person worthy to be called the Holy Spirit is God Himself?

Islam teaches that Jibril is The Holy Spirit and this is at variance to Allah himself being the Spirit, therefore you will need to help me out with these

1. Is the divine breathe of God "the SPIRIT"!?
2. Is Jibril and Jesus the breathe of Allah?

We Christians understand who the Spirit is BUT you don't. Our God is a Spirit!

Is the Spirit a symbol or reality in Islam?

Until you understand the proper definition of Spirit, you will continue to create an Islam different from the Islam of Mohammed!

Thank you!

Very good! Is it Jibril r.a that Allah put into Adam?
Did Jibril also go into Mary to become Jesus?

Is Jibril the only entity that is Spirit? Or one of many things that are the spirit.

In Islamic teachings, there are other entities that are also considered spirits, such as other angels like Michael (Mikail), Israfil, and Azrael. Additionally, human beings are believed to possess a spirit or soul that is distinct from their physical body.

God has manifested His signs upon the “horizons” or the macro-cosmic world and
also within the soul of man, for He has “breathed into man” His own Spirit (nafakhtu fīhi min rūḥī(Q38:72)

Sad 38:72

فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُۥ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِى فَقَعُوا۟ لَهُۥ سَٰجِدِينَ

English - Sahih International

So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul,[1] then fall down to him in prostration."

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 8:14pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Dear Gaskiyamagana or Honesttalk21,
Repeating rhetorics doesn't change the fact on ground.

If Allah is a boundless spirit at least first show from the Hadiths or Tafsir or Sirah or the Qur'an where Allah is a spirit!

Islam is caught in its own web of fabrications!

Gaskiyamagana is quite a different person from me. Why do you associate or try to merge or rename persons.

Perhaps you prefer me to write that it's a fallacy of misnomer to define Allah as a spirit and apply bounds to Allah's spiritual existence?

Allah is far above that and if you choose to limit your God to a spirit do so as long as it serves you.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:45pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Would they listen?

Although they can explain it away that not all Muslims are bad and it is the bad ones who are rasists and treat backs as inferior.

I like to concentrate on their doctrines and the subsequent fallacies it entails with evidence from their books to prove my points.

Of course rasism can be proved easily from their literatures

One white slave equivalent to two black slaves AND Mohammed had to confirm that the non-black guy was a slave
Sunan an-Nasa'i 4184
It was narrated that jabir said:
"A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: 'Sell him to me,' and he bought him for two black slaves . Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?"'

Even Bilal the first black Muslim was never set free till he died.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

This is the man they usually use to entice black men and sell the Narrative of equality amongst Muslims

honesttalk respond to why muhammed sold two black slaves to set free one arab slave. is it that the 2 blacks slave didnt like freedom and love their chains.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 9:20pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

Very good! Is it Jibril r.a that Allah put into Adam?
Did Jibril also go into Mary to become Jesus?

Is Jibril the only entity that is Spirit? Or one of many things that are the spirit.

In Islamic teachings, there are other entities that are also considered spirits, such as other angels like Michael (Mikail), Israfil, and Azrael. Additionally, human beings are believed to possess a spirit or soul that is distinct from their physical body.

God has manifested His signs upon the “horizons” or the macro-cosmic world and
also within the soul of man, for He has “breathed into man” His own Spirit (nafakhtu fīhi min rūḥī(Q38:72)

Sad 38:72

فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُۥ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِى فَقَعُوا۟ لَهُۥ سَٰجِدِينَ

English - Sahih International

So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul,[1] then fall down to him in prostration."

Are you saying that a spirit is a living entity?
Why!?
According to Allah,
Jibril is a spirit!
Jesus is a spirit!

You you concur that Angels are spirits?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 9:22pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

Gaskiyamagana is quite a different person from me. Why do you associate or try to merge or rename persons.

Perhaps you prefer me to write that it's a fallacy of misnomer to define Allah as a spirit and apply bounds to Allah's spiritual existence?

Allah is far above that and if you choose to limit your God to a spirit do so as long as it serves you.
The question is simple except you are the one creating a new Islam.

If Allah is a boundless spirit at least first show from the Hadiths or Tafsir or Sirah or the Qur'an where Allah is a spirit!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:04pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

The question is simple except you are the one creating a new Islam.

If Allah is a boundless spirit at least first show from the Hadiths or Tafsir or Sirah or the Qur'an whereo Allah is a spirit!

There is no specific hadith that directly states that Allah is a boundless spirit. In Islam, Allah is described as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:05pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Why!?
According to Allah,
Jibril is a spirit!
Jesus is a spirit!

You can make of it whatever you like please
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:08pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Why!?
According to Allah,
Jibril is a spirit!
Jesus is a spirit!

You can make of it whatever you like please.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:09pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Why!?
According to Allah,
Jibril is a spirit!
Jesus is a spirit!

You can make of it whatever you please
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:18pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

There is no specific hadith that directly states that Allah is a boundless spirit. In Islam, Allah is described as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes.
Thanks for being truthful about this.

If it is true that
God is described as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes, why does Islam go against the Trinity?

2. Why is it that your prophet paints a picture of a physical Allah (of course probably not like any known living being)?
a. Allah has at least two shapes
b. Allah resides in a physical location above the seven heavens on his throne located above the waters.
c. Allah comes down at the third part of the night to the lowest heaven to see who will supplicate to him of you Muslims

3. There is even no hadith nor Qur'an nor Tafsir nor Sirah that describes Allah as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes.
If you disagree, you can give me an evidence.

The description Mohammed gave Allah betrays his knowledge of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:23pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

You can make of it whatever you please
Its your religion : I just needed your Islamic stance of Comprehension to justify your claims

TenQ:

Why!?
According to Allah,
Jibril is a spirit!
Jesus is a spirit!

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:40pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

Its your religion : I just needed your Islamic stance of Comprehension to justify your claims

I have given you and it is of no import so it's all as you see it to be
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:44pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

I have given you and it is of no import so it's all as you see it to be
But except you are. creating your own sect of Islam, you should give me evidence from your scholars
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:57pm On Feb 11
TenQ:

But except you are. creating your own sect of Islam, you should give me evidence from your scholars

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your opinion
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 11:02pm On Feb 11
honesttalk21:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your opinion
Too bad you can't prove your case.

How about this?

If it is true that
God is described as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes, why does Islam go against the Trinity?

2. Why is it that your prophet paints a picture of a physical Allah (of course probably not like any known living being)?
b. Allah resides in a physical location above the seven heavens on his throne located above the waters.
c. Allah comes down at the third part of the night to the lowest heaven to see who will supplicate to him of you Muslims

3. There is even no hadith nor Qur'an nor Tafsir nor Sirah that describes Allah as beyond human comprehension and transcending physical attributes.

The description Mohammed gave Allah betrays his knowledge of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:10am On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

TenQ, I think we should also awaken the consciousness of our African Muslims brothers/sisters to the slavery mindset they have towards Arabs.

I pointed this out to honesttalk to show the reality of the word abeed, instead he accused me of being racist and denigrating towards black Muslims.

What a shame!!!

Fantastic verbose without a related answer though a non answer is an answer
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:12am On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

honesttalk respond to why muhammed sold two black slaves to set free one arab slave. is it that the 2 blacks slave didnt like freedom and love their chains.

Confused fellow hides ignorance in gish galloping. Focus

Is every record on each and every slave captured? When the mischief of your meddlesomeness is addressed you divert to other questions for what reason? Whatever explanation you already have is sufficient for you and what I say will not change that.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:16am On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

Egbami, am I the one using racial slurs against black Muslims by calling them abd.
Am I the one who invented the word abd as a denigration against black Muslim.
By calling your attention to how people use the word abeed as turned to me ridiculing Muslims?
Did U condemn the use of abeed as a racial slur by Arabs against black Muslims ?

U know what I think? U black Muslims are cowards. U are not only a slave to Allah but slaves to Arabs.
U people dare not look into the face of Arabs and criticise them for their denigration of black Muslims.

U came here saying Arabs calling blacks racial slurs doenst matter and shouldn't bother me. I even queried how it affects me.
In short Arabs can continue to insult blacks, it doesn't matter so long as all Muslims are all slaves of Allah!!!!
What a shame and loss of dignity in the black Muslim community.

What dignity and pride does mankind have considering from where he is created and will return to. Two points of excretion of a father and mother with a definite return back to dust?

Is it all not vanity upon vanity?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:20am On Feb 12
TenQ:

Too bad you can't prove your case.

How about this?

If it is true that

Islamic spirituality revolves around a profound understanding and connection with Allah, the supreme and all-encompassing entity in the Islamic faith. Allah's definition or description within the context of Islamic spirituality is rooted in the belief in His divine attributes, the recognition of His omniscience, omnipotence, and utmost mercy, and the pursuit of a personal relationship with Him.

If you are unable to detach from literal interpretation of statements in religious texts there's nothing to be said anymore.

Islam is against the trinity as all truly monotheistic beliefs are. The almighty Creator and sustainer is one supreme being not a confusing philosophical contradiction of 3 in 1 or 1 in 3.

Your person Sirtee15 shares an article where both David and Jesus are referred to as Servants. As to whether or not you will agree with his view; the article or what it relies on is entirely up to you. It however is a good pointer to the uncertainty in the views about Jesus before the resolution to deem him God manifest. This is wrong. You literally take words where Jesus says God is his father and fail to appreciate or pretend not to appreciate the context.

There is no need to prove a case to you that only sees the opposite. Your utterances reveal you are just not taking any alternative view to what is said.

Allah, as conceived in Islamic spirituality, embodies a multitude of attributes that guide Muslims on their spiritual journey. Understanding the nature of Allah as the ultimate source of harmony and unity, the embodiment of mercy and compassion, and the recipient of direct human connection serves as a cornerstone of Islamic spirituality. Recognizing Allah's omnipotence and infiniteness strengthens believers' devotion and gratitude towards the divine. By aligning their lives with the essence of Allah, Muslims strive to emulate His attributes and forge a deeper spiritual connection. As we delve into the heart of Islamic spirituality, the understanding and reverence for Allah hold immense potential to bring individuals closer to the divine, fostering tranquility, righteousness, and fulfillment in their lives.

A Conceptualization of God in Islam - Al-Jallad, A. J. (2017).
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 8:22am On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Islamic spirituality revolves around a profound understanding and connection with Allah, the supreme and all-encompassing entity in the Islamic faith. Allah's definition or description within the context of Islamic spirituality is rooted in the belief in His divine attributes, the recognition of His omniscience, omnipotence, and utmost mercy, and the pursuit of a personal relationship with Him.

If you are unable to detach from literal interpretation of statements in religious texts there's nothing to be said anymore.

I can truly see now that the God you worship is different from Allah of Mohammed and his Sahaba. Too bad!
What Islam do you now follow!?
Another sect of Islam!?

honesttalk21:

Islam is against the trinity as all truly monotheistic beliefs are. The almighty Creator and sustainer is one supreme being not a confusing philosophical contradiction of 3 in 1 or 1 in 3.

Of course you don't expecially when Allah himself could not define what Trinity is.
This is how Mohammed boxed up Allah so bad that you cannot weave yourself out of the mess by claiming that Mohammed's description of Allah is metaphoric.

Speaking of Double standard: Allah is incomprehensible and yet you expect the Trinity to be comprehensible!?

honesttalk21:

Your person Sirtee15 shares an article where both David and Jesus are referred to as Servants. As to whether or not you will agree with his view; the article or what it relies on is entirely up to you. It however is a good pointer to the uncertainty in the views about Jesus before the resolution to deem him God manifest. This is wrong. You literally take words where Jesus says God is his father and fail to appreciate or pretend not to appreciate the context.

There is no need to prove a case to you that only sees the opposite. Your utterances reveal you are just not taking any alternative view to what is said.

Of course on Earth, Jesus was a servant who came to do the Father's will.
Phil 2:7:
"But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

honesttalk21:

Allah, as conceived in Islamic spirituality, embodies a multitude of attributes that guide Muslims on their spiritual journey. Understanding the nature of Allah as the ultimate source of harmony and unity, the embodiment of mercy and compassion, and the recipient of direct human connection serves as a cornerstone of Islamic spirituality. Recognizing Allah's omnipotence and infiniteness strengthens believers' devotion and gratitude towards the divine. By aligning their lives with the essence of Allah, Muslims strive to emulate His attributes and forge a deeper spiritual connection. As we delve into the heart of Islamic spirituality, the understanding and reverence for Allah hold immense potential to bring individuals closer to the divine, fostering tranquility, righteousness, and fulfillment in their lives.

A Conceptualization of God in Islam - Al-Jallad, A. J. (2017).
A people who have no idea of what the Spirit is forming spiritual!
How!?

Here is the Deciever for you:

Isa 14:11-15:
"Your pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of your viols: the worm is spread under you, and the worms cover you. How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile

Have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:31am On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Confused fellow hides ignorance in gish galloping. Focus

Is every record on each and every slave captured? When the mischief of your meddlesomeness is addressed you divert to other questions for what reason? Whatever explanation you already have is sufficient for you and what I say will not change that.

So U don't have answer for why Muhammed sold 2 Arab slaves for one black one.

U don't have answer for why Arab Muslims insult black Muslims with the word abeed, but I want me to believe abeed is a glamorous word.

U came here with your poor knowledge of medical anatomy and start claiming the womb lies btw the ribs. Even a 2nd yr medical student will not open his mouth to say such nonsense.

U are yet to reply to your dubious claim Jesus was called Isho.

Look here, your belief is your belief. It's not my business. But don't come here and start pushing it if U don't want it scrutinised.

There's a reason your imams heavily discourage and censors the discussing islam theology. They know it doesn't make sense and can't stand any scholarly scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 9:49am On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

So U don't have answer for why Muhammed sold 2 Arab slaves for one black one.

U don't have answer for why Arab Muslims insult black Muslims with the word abeed, but I want me to believe abeed is a glamorous word.

U came here with your poor knowledge of medical anatomy and start claiming the womb lies btw the ribs. Even a 2nd yr medical student will not open his mouth to say such nonsense.

U are yet to reply to your dubious claim Jesus was called Isho.

Look here, your belief is your belief. It's not my business. But don't come here and start pushing it if U don't want it scrutinised.

There's a reason your imams heavily discourage and censors the discussing islam theology. They know it doesn't make sense and can't stand any scholarly scrutiny.

There's no point explaining. What relevance does this act have to activities over a thousand years after?

You are beclouded by your ignorant bias. Have you witnessed an Imam refusing to discuss theology or you just go with media lies and tall tales of your peers?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:05am On Feb 12
TenQ:

I can truly see now that the God you worship is different from Allah of Mohammed and his Sahaba. Too bad!
Another sect of Islam!?

Of course you don't expecially when Allah himself could not define what Trinity is.
This is how Mohammed boxed up Allah so bad that you cannot weave yourself out of the mess by claiming that Mohammed's description of Allah is metaphoric.

Speaking of Double standard: Allah is incomprehensible and yet you expect the Trinity to be comprehensible!?

"But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

How!?

"Your pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of your viols: the worm is spread under you, and the worms cover you. How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

Have a nice day sir.

Whatever your views or abuse it still remains my prerogative or your quest for control is so bullish? Live your life or isn't it enough for you?

Have you finished grappling with:

2 Kings 19:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Isaiah 37:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘[b]Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Jeremiah 20:7
[b]O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;

You have overcome me and prevailed.
I have become a laughingstock all day long;
Everyone mocks me.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Ezekiel 14:9
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false
Imagine the justification

1 Kings 22:22
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

(Encouraged by your god?)

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a 9 Bible Verses about
God Deceiving
Most Relevant Verses
Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;
Everyone mocks me.

Verse Concepts
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Verse Concepts
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

Verse Concepts
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

Job 13:7
“Will you speak what is unjust for God,
And speak what is deceitful for Him?

Verse Concepts
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:07am On Feb 12
TenQ:

Another sect of Islam!?

How!?

Have a nice day sir.

[quote author=TenQ post=128414377]

Whatever your views or abuse it still remains my prerogative or your quest for control is so bullish? Live your life or isn't it enough for you?

“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘[b]Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Everyone mocks me.

For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false

God Deceiving
Most Relevant Verses
Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
Everyone mocks me.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

Verse Concepts

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”

T
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:37am On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Did not Allah call himself the Best Deceiver ?

Case closed!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:10am On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

There's no point explaining. What relevance does this act have to activities over a thousand years after?

You are beclouded by your ignorant bias. Have you witnessed an Imam refusing to discuss theology or you just go with media lies and tall tales of your peers?

Remind me what your imam told his boys to do with that redeem woman preaching in front of a mosque in Abuja.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 12:53pm On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Everyone mocks me.

God Deceiving
Most Relevant Verses
Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
Everyone mocks me.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

We have shown you how your doctrine of Allah scatters in the face of scrutiny!

Get this:
If God chooses, he can kill you but it doesn't make him a Murderer or Killer!
If God chooses, he can Afflict you but it doesn't make him an Afflicter!
If God chooses, he can Destroy you but it doesn't make him a Destroyer!
If God chooses, he can Hate you but it doesn't make him a Hater!
If God chooses, he can deceive you but it doesn't make Him a Deceiver!

Unlike Allah!
Did not Allah call himself the Best Deceiver ?

Case closed!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by gaskiyamagana: 1:15pm On Feb 12
TenQ:

Dear Gaskiyamagana or Honesttalk21,
Repeating rhetorics doesn't change the fact on ground.

Islam is caught in its own web of fabrications!
As you used to do with multiple account names to say different things to confuse others about Islam, you think others are ?
Clearing your confusion.
gaskiyamagana is never Honesttalk21. It is only coincidence that Honesttalk means gaskiyamagana. We are also muslims.
Besides the fact that I knew quite alright, and as I am convinced that you are anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAM person, whom can not understand explanation on true Islam, except and until re- program, I am also busy with other things that is why I am not responding to you.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 1:26pm On Feb 12
gaskiyamagana:

As you used to do with multiple account names to say different things to confuse others about Islam, you think others are ?
Clearing your confusion.
gaskiyamagana is never Honesttalk21. It is only coincidence that Honesttalk means gaskiyamagana. We are also muslims.
Besides the fact that I knew quite alright, and as I am convinced that you are anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAM person, whom can not understand explanation on true Islam, except and until re- program, I am also busy with other things that is why I am not responding to you.
Thank you. The two names are almost synonyms

I usually don't understand when lies are promoted as doctrine based on religion.
I doubt if you Muslims believe in Allah at all
What you believe in is the consensus of your scholars!

Allah says we should worship Allah AND the Messiah didn't he?
Allah ask you to pray thrice a day isn't it?
Allah says every Muslim will enter Hell, isn't it?
Allah prescribes prostitution for you Muslims, isn't it?

But you will deny all to follow the consensus of your scholars rather than Allah!
This is why it seems that I can not understand explanation on Islam: what you want me to believe is contrary to what your religious books say!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 2:22pm On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Perhaps you should explain what your intent is in posting:

Highlighted your reference to a black Muslim and an Arabian Muslim. What are you saying really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Qf-zDVf8Q?si=q64D0O_OLkHs7_oi

This is a debate btw Muslims and Christian apologetics whether Jesus is a Muslim.
The Christians argument was simple, JESUS CANNOT BE A MUSLIM BECAUSE HE CALLED GOD HIS FATHER.
The debate was over within 38 minutes. The Muslims couldnt defend that point.

The Muslims tried to discredit the argument by bringing psalm where David also called himself the son of God.
Unfortunately for Muslims, that also proved that David wasnt a Muslim because he equally God his Father.

YOU CANT BE A MUSLIM AND CALL GOD YOUR FATHER. ITS BLASPHEMY.

The Koran cannot withstand historical scrutiny. It will fall like packs of cards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs / How Do Spirits Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.