Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6988 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 6:33pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Qf-zDVf8Q?si=q64D0O_OLkHs7_oi

This is a debate btw Muslims and Christian apologetics whether Jesus is a Muslim.
The Christians argument was simple, JESUS CANNOT BE A MUSLIM BECAUSE HE CALLED GOD HIS FATHER.
The debate was over within 38 minutes. The Muslims couldnt defend that point.

The Muslims tried to discredit the argument by bringing psalm where David also called himself the son of God.
Unfortunately for Muslims, that also proved that David wasnt a Muslim because he equally God his Father.

YOU CANT BE A MUSLIM AND CALL GOD YOUR FATHER. ITS BLASPHEMY.

The Koran cannot withstand historical scrutiny. It will fall like packs of cards.

How is this related to your comments about a black Muslim and an Arabian Muslim?
honesttalk21:

Perhaps you should explain what your intent is in posting:

SIRTee15 post=128331743:

How can I have a problem with what the deity u worship calls u? All me and TenQ have been saying is be proud to be a slave to your deity. Don't deny the identity he gave u. Simple.
U are the one twisting the word of the Koran claiming abd means servant or worshippers in the Koran.

Congrats tha U finally embrace your true status. I hope u won't twist mouth again.

Now U didn't answer my questions
Why did the English translators of the Koran use slave of Allah instead of worshippers of Allah for abd.

If an Arab calls u abd, will U be proud he's worshipping u. Is it a good thing for an Arab to call a black man abd.

SIRTee15:

So black Muslim should smile n rejoice when thy are called abdi?
Highlighted your reference to a black Muslim and an Arabian Muslim. What are you saying really?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 7:00pm On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

How is this related to your comments about a black Muslim and an Arabian Muslim?

I couldnt find one about jesus called God father and decided to use this to call your attention.

Look here, Arab calling black Muslims dirty word is something U guys should sort out among yourselves.
It's none of my business.

But do not come here to tell me abeed or abd is a beautiful or glamorous word when Arabs use it to denigrate black Muslims.
That's my point.

If it's so beautiful as U claiming here, then it will not be used as a derogatory remark.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 7:07pm On Feb 12
Jesus is the black or Arabian Muslim?

I cannot relate
SIRTee15:

I couldnt find one about jesus called God father and decided to use this to call your attention.

Look here, Arab calling black Muslims dirty word is something U guys should sort out among yourselves.
It's none of my business.

But do not come here to tell me abeed or abd is a beautiful or glamorous word when Arabs use it to denigrate black Muslims.
That's my point.

If it's so beautiful as U claiming here, then it will not be used as a derogatory remark.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 7:15pm On Feb 12
honesttalk21:
Jesus is the black or Arabian Muslim?

I cannot relate
I mentioned this arab-black Muslim post because I couldn't find the posts on Jesus calling God father.
That's what I meant.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 11:04pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

I mentioned this arab-black Muslim post because I couldn't find the posts on Jesus calling God father.
That's what I meant.

Hence you advise students having trouble in an examination to produce their own question and answer? Odiegwu!

You choose to a dirty word interpretation for a word and language you know too little about.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:44pm On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

Hence you advise students having trouble in an examination to produce their own question and answer? Odiegwu!

You choose to a dirty word interpretation for a word and language you know too little about.

Common stop taking it personal. I didn't invent abeed, did I.
Why are U so hurt.
Gosh!!!
Ok I will remove and take the right posts.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 2:40am On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

Why are U so hurt.
Gosh!!!

'Come on ....?' Why would I be hurt? Did you punch me oooh you get the vodoo to punch through the web? ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽฉ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ

That you go with racial slurs forgetting?

Well it's normal since the biblical Jesus started racism making Israelites superior and you are his ardent follower.

"He (The Biblical Jesus) said to her, โ€œLet the children be fed first, for it is not fair to take the childrenโ€™s food and throw it to the dogs"

Imagine likening a human being to a dog?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:15am On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

TenQ, I think we should also awaken the consciousness of our African Muslims brothers/sisters to the slavery mindset they have towards Arabs.

I pointed this out to honesttalk to show the reality of the word abeed, instead he accused me of being racist and denigrating towards black Muslims.

What a shame!!!

TenQ:

Even Bilal the first black Muslim was never set free till he died.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

This is the man they usually use to entice black men and sell the Narrative of equality amongst Muslims

Bilal was a black slave from Habasha, Modern day Ethiopia. A son of an Arab father and an Ethiopian mother. His mother was an Ethiopian princess who was forced into slavery and got married to another slave. Bilal was born in Mecca.

Bilal was bought and freed by Abu Bakr, who was sent by the Prophet following Ummaya's torture of Bilal because he accepted Islam.

Abu Bakr freed Bilal from slavery during the early days of Islam. Bilal was a slave to a man named Umayya ibn Khalaf, who was known for his enmity towards Islam and its followers. When Bilal converted to Islam, he was subjected to severe persecution by his master. He was tortured repeatedly, but he never renounced his faith. When Abu Bakr learned about Bilalโ€™s plight, he approached Umayya ibn Khalaf and offered to buy Bilalโ€™s freedom. Umayya initially refused, but Abu Bakr persisted, and eventually, he was able to purchase Bilalโ€™s freedom.

Hazrat Abubakar Siddique met Bilal's master, asked His price. After paying the price He was freed. After His freedom he lived with Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.). He was first Mouzan of Islam. (Mouzan is a person who invites people for prayer by Azaan in Mosque). He never begged for freedom. He was very happy with Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.).

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, used to say, โ€œAbu Bakr is our master and he emancipated our master,โ€ meaning Bilal. Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 3754

Now Sahih Bukhari 3755 reads
ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ู†ูู…ูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูุจูŽูŠู’ุฏูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฅูุณู’ู…ูŽุงุนููŠู„ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู‚ูŽูŠู’ุณูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุจูู„ุงูŽู„ุงู‹ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู„ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูู†ู’ุชูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ุงุดู’ุชูŽุฑูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู†ููŠ ู„ูู†ูŽูู’ุณููƒูŽ ููŽุฃูŽู…ู’ุณููƒู’ู†ููŠุŒ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูู†ู’ุชูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ุงุดู’ุชูŽุฑูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู†ููŠ ู„ูู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ููŽุฏูŽุนู’ู†ููŠ ูˆูŽุนูŽู…ูŽู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูโ€

Translation from https://translate.google.com/
Reads
Ibn Numayr told us, on the authority of Muhammad bin Ubaid, Ismail told us, on the authority of Qais, that Bilal said to Abu Bakr, โ€œYou only bought me for yourself yesterday.โ€ Be me, and if you only bought me for God, then leave me and God will work.

Bab.la

Ibn Numayr told us, from Muhammad ibn Ubayd, Ismail told us, from Qays, that Bilala, said to Abu Bakr, "If you bought me for yourself, then hold me, and if you only bought me for God, then let me and God's work."

Bilal was freed shortly after Abu Bakr purchased him
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 5:10am On Feb 13
honesttalk21:

Bilal was a black slave from Habasha, Modern day Ethiopia. A son of an Arab father and an Ethiopian mother. His mother was an Ethiopian princess who was forced into slavery and got married to another slave. Bilal was born in Mecca.

Bilal was bought and freed by Abu Bakr, who was sent by the Prophet following Ummaya's torture of Bilal because he accepted Islam.

Abu Bakr freed Bilal from slavery during the early days of Islam. Bilal was a slave to a man named Umayya ibn Khalaf, who was known for his enmity towards Islam and its followers. When Bilal converted to Islam, he was subjected to severe persecution by his master. He was tortured repeatedly, but he never renounced his faith. When Abu Bakr learned about Bilalโ€™s plight, he approached Umayya ibn Khalaf and offered to buy Bilalโ€™s freedom. Umayya initially refused, but Abu Bakr persisted, and eventually, he was able to purchase Bilalโ€™s freedom.

Hazrat Abubakar Siddique met Bilal's master, asked His price. After paying the price He was freed. After His freedom he lived with Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.). He was first Mouzan of Islam. (Mouzan is a person who invites people for prayer by Azaan in Mosque). He never begged for freedom. He was very happy with Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.).

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, used to say, โ€œAbu Bakr is our master and he emancipated our master,โ€ meaning Bilal. Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 3754

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ู†ูู…ูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูุจูŽูŠู’ุฏูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฅูุณู’ู…ูŽุงุนููŠู„ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู‚ูŽูŠู’ุณูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุจูู„ุงูŽู„ุงู‹ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู„ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูู†ู’ุชูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ุงุดู’ุชูŽุฑูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู†ููŠ ู„ูู†ูŽูู’ุณููƒูŽ ููŽุฃูŽู…ู’ุณููƒู’ู†ููŠุŒ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูู†ู’ุชูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ุงุดู’ุชูŽุฑูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู†ููŠ ู„ูู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ููŽุฏูŽุนู’ู†ููŠ ูˆูŽุนูŽู…ูŽู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูโ€

Reads
Ibn Numayr told us, on the authority of Muhammad bin Ubaid, Ismail told us, on the authority of Qais, that Bilal said to Abu Bakr, โ€œYou only bought me for yourself yesterday.โ€ Be me, and if you only bought me for God, then leave me and God will work.

Bab.la

Ibn Numayr told us, from Muhammad ibn Ubayd, Ismail told us, from Qays, that Bilala, said to Abu Bakr, "If you bought me for yourself, then hold me, and if you only bought me for God, then let me and God's work."

We know when Abubakr bought Bilal but there is NOT a single evidence that Abubakr set him free.

You are just repeating yourself without evidence.

Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself.

Bukhari 98
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
`Umar used to say, "Abu Bakr is our chief, and he manumitted our chief," meaning Bilal.

In other words Bilal became a slave of Abu Bakr after purchasing (emancipating) him from Umayyah.
This was why Bilal said the hadith in Buhari

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

Why did Bilal say this if he was indeed emancipated!

Unfortunately, Bilal was Taqqiya'd as he remained a slave for life

Instead, Bilal was used by Mohammed as Mu'adhdhins and always sent on errand by Aisha.

Sahih Muslim 380 a
Ibn Umar reported:
The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) had two Mu'adhdhins, Bilal and 'Abdullah b. Umm Maktum, who (latter) was blind.

1. If Bilal had been set free, explain why he said this to Abubakr?
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

2. You should give us evidence either HOW Abubakr freed Bilal or Bilal reporting HOW he was freed by Abubakr.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:37pm On Feb 13
TenQ:

We know when Abubakr bought Bilal but there is NOT a single evidence that Abubakr set him free.

You are just repeating yourself without evidence.

Bukhari 98
`Umar used to say, "Abu Bakr is our chief, and he manumitted our chief," meaning Bilal.

In other words Bilal became a slave of Abu Bakr after purchasing (emancipating) him from Umayyah.
This was why Bilal said the hadith in Buhari

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

Why did Bilal say this if he was indeed emancipated!

Unfortunately, Bilal was Taqqiya'd as he remained a slave for life

Instead, Bilal was used by Mohammed as Mu'adhdhins and always sent on errand by Aisha.

Sahih Muslim 380 a
Ibn Umar reported:
The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) had two Mu'adhdhins, Bilal and 'Abdullah b. Umm Maktum, who (latter) was blind.

1. If Bilal had been set free, explain why he said this to Abubakr?
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

2. You should give us evidence either HOW Abubakr freed Bilal or Bilal reporting HOW he was freed by Abubakr.

Abu Bakr and Bilal went to the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam with the good news. There he announed, "I am setting Bilal free, O Messenger of Allah." This greatly pleased the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam not to mention Bilal himself.

You have never come across this in the hadith and Seerah you often refer too?

For someone who says he knows English language

manumit
Definitions from Oxford Languages ยท Learn
release from slavery; set free.

FATH AL-BARI (EXPLANATION OF SAHIH AL-BUKHARI) - IBN RAJAB
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 11:25pm On Feb 13
honesttalk21:

Abu Bakr and Bilal went to the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam with the good news. There he announed, "I am setting Bilal free, O Messenger of Allah." This greatly pleased the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam not to mention Bilal himself.

You have never come across this in the hadith and Seerah you often refer too?

For someone who says he knows English language

manumit
Definitions from Oxford Languages ยท Learn
release from slavery; set free.

FATH AL-BARI (EXPLANATION OF SAHIH AL-BUKHARI) - IBN RAJAB
Again :

If not, kindly explain why Bilal said :
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake , then leave me for Allah's Work."

In reality, Abubakr is claiming that he bought Bilal for Allah's Sake but in practice, he controls him more than Allah! LOL!

You have not given me any recorded evidence that Abubakr set Bilal free. I need a reference and the occasion when it occurred.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 12:50am On Feb 14
TenQ:

Again :

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake , then leave me for Allah's Work."

In reality, Abubakr is claiming that he bought Bilal for Allah's Sake but in practice, he controls him more than Allah! LOL!

You have not given me any recorded evidence that Abubakr set Bilal free. I need a reference and the occasion when it occurred.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 12:53am On Feb 14
SIRTee15:

Why are U so hurt.
Gosh!!!

What are the right posts?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 12:58am On Feb 14
TenQ:

Again :

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

This hadith reflects the deep sense of devotion and commitment to serving Allah that Bilal had.It shows the importance of intention and sincerity in oneโ€™s actions, emphasizing that acts should be done solely for the sake of pleasing Allah rather than for personal gain or interests.

Bilalโ€™s statement also shows the concept of ownership in Islam, where ultimately all individuals belong to Allah and should be dedicated to His service. It serves as a reminder to prioritize spiritual pursuits and the greater good over worldly possessions or desires.

This narration from Sahih al-Bukhari 3755 provides valuable insights into the mindset of early Muslims and their unwavering dedication to faith and service to Allah.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:07am On Feb 14
honesttalk21:

This hadith reflects the deep sense of devotion and commitment to serving Allah that Bilal had.It shows the importance of intention and sincerity in oneโ€™s actions, emphasizing that acts should be done solely for the sake of pleasing Allah rather than for personal gain or interests.

Bilalโ€™s statement also shows the concept of ownership in Islam, where ultimately all individuals belong to Allah and should be dedicated to His service. It serves as a reminder to prioritize spiritual pursuits and the greater good over worldly possessions or desires.

This narration from Sahih al-Bukhari 3755 provides valuable insights into the mindset of early Muslims and their unwavering dedication to faith and service to Allah.
I know that ordinarily you are far much more rational than this.

I asked you two simple Questions :
1. I challenged you to show me one single evidence that Abubakr set Bilal free after he bought him for himself. I need a reference and the occasion when it occurred.

But, you couldn't find even one : of course it doesn't exist.

2. I challenged you to explain the Sahih al-Bukhari 3755 and you went exactly as a typical lying Muslim would do.

Again and for the last time :

But because In reality, Abubakr is claiming that he bought Bilal for Allah's Sake but in practice, he controls him more than Allah! LOL!
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

A Muslim is one who lives by the mantra:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind.

To this, one can only pray for you as we open up the dark storage of worms of the True Islam

If Bilal was already set free by Abubakr, there would be zero need for his statement in Sahih al-Bukhari 3755

Please let's close this as the topic has been completely derailed.

Salam Alaikum to you!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:09am On Feb 14
[quote author=honesttalk21 post=128445789][/quote]
I didn't know that Hadiths have their own Tafsirs!

LOL!

Is it untrue according to Islamic Tradition that:
Bilal fought in the Battle of Badr in 624, during which he killed his former master, Khalaf. Rabah also participated in the Battle of Uhud in 625 and the Battle of the Trench in 627, all of which helped rapidly spread the Islamic faith across the Arabian Peninsula.
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/people-global-african-history/bilal-ibn-rabah-al-habashi-580-640/

Can you see how Muslims lie in despiration to prove Islam as true?

So how was he not allowed to fight during wars?

Salam Alaikum to you!

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 7:13am On Feb 14
Honesttalk21

The final nail in your coffin.

Riyad as-Salihin 438
Abu Najih 'Amr bin 'Abasah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance, I used to think that people who used to worship idols, were deviated and did not adhere to the true religion. Then I heard of a man in Makkah who was preaching a message. So I mounted my camel and went to him. I found that (this man who was) Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) remained hidden because of the persecution by his people. I had entered Makkah stealthily and when I met him I asked him, "Who are you?" He (๏ทบ) said, "I am a Prophet." I asked; "What is a Prophet?" He said, "Allah has sent me (with a message)". I asked, "With what has He sent you?" He said, "He sent me to strengthen the ties of kinship, to destroy idols so that Allah alone should be worshipped and nothing should be associated with Him". I asked, "Who has followed you in this?" He said, "A freeman and a slave". (At that time only Abu Bakr and Bilal (May Allah be pleased with her) were with him). I said, "I shall follow you". He said, "You can not do that now. Do you not see my situation and that of the people? Go to your people, and when you hear that my cause has prevailed, come to me". So I went back to my people, and while I was with my people, Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) emigrated to Al-Madinah......

Does this not prove that when Abubakr bought Bilal, he remained a slave?

If Bilal was bought to be set free, how was he called a slave?

Too bad, you will say this is a fabricated hadith!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 10:36am On Feb 14
TenQ:
Honesttalk21

The final nail in your coffin.

Riyad as-Salihin 438
In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance, I used to think that people who used to worship idols, were deviated and did not adhere to the true religion. Then I heard of a man in Makkah who was preaching a message. So I mounted my camel and went to him. I found that (this man who was) Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) remained hidden because of the persecution by his people. I had entered Makkah stealthily and when I met him I asked him, "Who are you?" He (๏ทบ) said, "I am a Prophet." I asked; "What is a Prophet?" He said, "Allah has sent me (with a message)". I asked, "With what has He sent you?" He said, "He sent me to strengthen the ties of kinship, to destroy idols so that Allah alone should be worshipped and nothing should be associated with Him". I asked, "Who has followed you in this?" He said, "A freeman and a slave". (At that time only Abu Bakr and Bilal (May Allah be pleased with her) were with him). I said, "I shall follow you". He said, "You can not do that now. Do you not see my situation and that of the people? Go to your people, and when you hear that my cause has prevailed, come to me". So I went back to my people, and while I was with my people, Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) emigrated to Al-Madinah......

You still post after saying?
TenQ:

I didn't know that Hadiths have their own Tafsirs!

LOL!

Is it untrue according to Islamic Tradition that:
Bilal fought in the Battle of Badr in 624, during which he killed his former master, Khalaf. Rabah also participated in the Battle of Uhud in 625 and the Battle of the Trench in 627, all of which helped rapidly spread the Islamic faith across the Arabian Peninsula.
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/people-global-african-history/bilal-ibn-rabah-al-habashi-580-640/

Can you see how Muslims lie in despiration to prove Islam as true?

So how was he not allowed to fight during wars?

Salam Alaikum to you!

In how many minutes do you contradict yourself?
Did you not post again after saying:

i]Please let's close this as the topic has been completely derailed.
[/i]

Did you see this?

honesttalk21:

Reads

Bab.la

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุจููˆ ู†ูุนูŽูŠู’ู…ูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฒููŠุฒู ุจู’ู†ู ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุณูŽู„ูŽู…ูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูŽุฏูุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู€ ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ู€ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ุณูŽูŠู‘ูุฏูู†ูŽุงุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนู’ุชูŽู‚ูŽ ุณูŽูŠู‘ูุฏูŽู†ูŽุงโ€.โ€ ูŠูŽุนู’ู†ููŠ ุจูู„ุงูŽู„ุงู‹

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3754

Translation:
Abu Na'im told us, 'Abd al-'Aziz ibn Abi Salamah told us about Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir, Jabir ibn 'Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with them) told us, 'Umar used to say Abu Bakr is our master, and he freed our master. I mean no need

What is the meaning of manumitted?

What is the meaning of freed?

Abu Bakr, known for his compassion and generosity, purchased Bilalโ€™s freedom from slavery. The exact date of this manumission is not definitively recorded in historical sources, but it is commonly believed to have taken place during the early years of Islam when persecution of Muslims was at its peak.

The exact date of Bilalโ€™s manumission by Abu Bakr is not definitively recorded in historical sources, but it is generally believed to have taken place during the early years of Islam, possibly around 615-616 CE.

Is it not written in At-Tabari that?

Then Abu Bakr bought Bilal and handed him over to his mother and set him free.โ€ - At-Tabari, History of the Prophets and Kings

Or this part of At-Tabari is of no interest to you yet you emphasize other aspects? Why is this?

Then to answer your question you need to provide me some information please. Can you provide the timeline of Riyad as-Salihin 438 to be compared with Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 3754?

This will enable exact placement of when these occurrences were relative to each other?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 11:01am On Feb 14
honesttalk21:

You still post after saying?

In how many minutes do you contradict yourself?
Did you not post again after saying:

i]Please let's close this as the topic has been completely derailed.
[/i]

Did you see this?

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุจููˆ ู†ูุนูŽูŠู’ู…ูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฒููŠุฒู ุจู’ู†ู ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุณูŽู„ูŽู…ูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูŽุฏูุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู€ ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ู€ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ุณูŽูŠู‘ูุฏูู†ูŽุงุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนู’ุชูŽู‚ูŽ ุณูŽูŠู‘ูุฏูŽู†ูŽุงโ€.โ€ ูŠูŽุนู’ู†ููŠ ุจูู„ุงูŽู„ุงู‹

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3754

Translation:
Abu Na'im told us, 'Abd al-'Aziz ibn Abi Salamah told us about Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir, Jabir ibn 'Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with them) told us, 'Umar used to say Abu Bakr is our master, and he freed our master. I mean no need

What is the meaning of manumitted?

What is the meaning of freed?

Abu Bakr, known for his compassion and generosity, purchased Bilalโ€™s freedom from slavery. The exact date of this manumission is not definitively recorded in historical sources, but it is commonly believed to have taken place during the early years of Islam when persecution of Muslims was at its peak.

The exact date of Bilalโ€™s manumission by Abu Bakr is not definitively recorded in historical sources, but it is generally believed to have taken place during the early years of Islam, possibly around 615-616 CE.

Is it not written in At-Tabari that?

Then Abu Bakr bought Bilal and handed him over to his mother and set him free.โ€ - At-Tabari, History of the Prophets and Kings

Or this part of At-Tabari is of no interest to you yet you emphasize other aspects? Why is this?

Then to answer your question you need to provide me some information please. Can you provide the timeline of Riyad as-Salihin 438 to be compared with Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 3754?

This will enable exact placement of when these occurrences were relative to each other?
Abubakr bought Bilal for himself.

And here is another proof that he remained a slave after he was bought by Abubakr

Riyad as-Salihin 438

From. my end, on this the chapter if closed finally!
Except I find something else interesting!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 11:18am On Feb 14
TenQ:

And here is another proof that he remained a slave after he was bought by Abubakr

Riyad as-Salihin 438

Abu Bakr r.a bought Bilal r.a for himself as a means to an end.

Umayyad will not have freed him otherwise. Was he not an enemy to the truth, Muhammad pbuh and Islam?

You can end or hide away when the folly of your argument is presented to you.

The hadith you of Riyadh Saliheen starts with what? In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance

Did the period of pre-islamic ignorance persist forever? Doesn't this simple extract not show you the fault of your line of thinking?

Did Abu Bakr not buy Bilal off his former master to save him and allow him practice his chosen faith which his master dislikes and chose as justification for the inhuman torture he subject him to?

How will Tenq have saved Bilal differently if he was desirous of saving him?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 11:30am On Feb 14
TenQ:

Riyad as-Salihin 438

Let me now attempt to explain what you refuse to do.

honesttalk21:

To establish a clearer understanding of Bilal's freedom, we must critically examine the descriptive details provided by each source. In Riyad as-Salihin, while the specific time of Bilal's emancipation is not explicitly mentioned, it does indicate that the events described occurred before the conquest of Makkah. The lack of a direct reference to the conquest implies that Bilal had already been freed before this significant event. However, it does not offer a precise timeline or any other distinguishing details regarding the chronology of Bilal's liberation.

In contrast, Sahih Bukhari narrates an incident that directly links Bilal's freedom to the conquest of Makkah. The account describes Bilal's iconic call to prayer from atop the Kaaba, an act that would have required him to be independent and free. The distinct connection between Bilal's liberation and the specific historical event of the conquest of Makkah suggests that this was the moment of his emancipation.

In examining and comparing the narratives presented in Riyad as-Salihin and Sahih Bukhari, it becomes evident that Sahih Bukhari's account of Bilal's emancipation during the conquest of Makkah is more historically accurate. While Riyad as-Salihin offers insight into the torture endured by Bilal, it lacks the explicit linkage to the event that symbolized his freedomโ€”the call to prayer from atop the Kaaba. Thus, Sahih Bukhari's descriptive details and connection to a significant historical event lend credibility to its narrative.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

Yee is pronounced as J. Judah is Yehuda for example. Another is Yehoshua which is Joshua.

Aside that, a sane person should know it's stupid for an Arab man to fabricate the history of the Jews, different from the original, several years later. It's common sense! People should always use their brain to think abeg.

That's not even my main issue but the atrocities which the Arabs did in Northern Africa countries by wiping them out!

Keep
Keep decieving urself
The letter J was invented in 1540
The letter J was first distinguished from 'I' by the Frenchman Pierre Ramus in the 16th century, but did not become common in Modern English until the 17th century, so that early 17th century works such as the first edition of the King James Version of the Bible (1611) continued to print the name with an I.
JESUS WAS NOT CALL JESUS DURING HIS LIFE TIME.. NA ONE WHITE MAN THEY CALLED AM JESUS HENCE MUMU LIKE YOU STRAT CALLING ON JESUS
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14
NairaLTQ:

I will oblige you and don't cry after it for every evidence will be from your religious books.

Enter my three witnesses!

[i]Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959
It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.

Tafsir of Al-Jalalayn on Qur'an 66:1-3
"O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Mฤriya"โ€” when he had sexual relation with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [and finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed โ€” by saying, โ€˜She is unlawful for me!โ€™, seeking, by making her unlawful [for you], to please your wives? And God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition. "Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise." Verily God has prescribed, He has made lawful, for you [when necessary] the absolution of your oaths, to absolve them by expiation, as mentioned in the sลซrat al-Mฤโ€™ida [Q. 5:89] and the forbidding of [sexual relations with] a handmaiden counts as an oath, so did the Prophet (s) expiate? Muqฤtil [ibn. Sulaymฤn] said, โ€˜He set free a slave [in expiation] for his prohibition of Mฤriyaโ€™; whereas al-Hasan [al-Basrฤซ] said, โ€˜He never expiated, because the Prophet (s) has been forgiven [all errors]โ€™. And God is your Protector, your Helper, and He is the Knower, the Wise. "And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, 'Who told you this?' He said, 'I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted.'
[/i]

Tafsir of ibn Kathir on Qur'an 66:1-3
The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, was having sexual relations with a female slave which he had, but Aisha and Hafsa would not cease to bother him about it until he forbid himself to continue it, until Allah praised and glorious brought down a verse saying "O prophet, why do you forbid to yourself what Allah has allowed" until the end of the verse. Ibn Jarir said...The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him had sex with Um Ibrahim (Mariyah Al-Qibtiyah) in the house of some of his women. Then she (Hafsah?) said "Hey messenger of Allah! In my house and upon my bed?!" Then the prophet made it forbidden (for him to have sex with her). Then she said "Hey messenger of Allah, how will you forbid what is allowed to you?" Then he swore not to have sex with her. Then Allah revealed "Oh prophet why do you forbid what Allah has made allowable to you?"

Lot is not our prophet but yours!
David's so is not a prophet
Jacob's son was not a prophet.
All these happened before the law was given

Unlike your God Allah who justify the Zina committed by Mohammed against his wife.

What an example to follow!
Mohammed is not only a pedophile but an adulterous person not worthy of being emulated
You mean David not a prophet
You mean lot not a prophet
You don't read your bible very well
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14
SIRTee15:

Mumu define slavery...define colonization.
So the ummayid caliphate that conquered the whole of north Africa and Spain for over 700yrs also enslaved the people.
The ottoman empire that colonised Greece for 500 yrs also enslaved Greeks abi.
I swear u be mumu....
Even your mumu religion and bible support slavery and also maltreat slavery ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you never read your bible reach there
And you show do much research how Islam Conquer the Spain and the North Africa, if it is VAUWLENCE or by trade, or by established the sharia too
Assignment for you
Made research on how crusaders too extend their own to Spain, Jerusalem too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14
TenQ:

Would they listen?

Although they can explain it away that not all Muslims are bad and it is the bad ones who are rasists and treat backs as inferior.

I like to concentrate on their doctrines and the subsequent fallacies it entails with evidence from their books to prove my points.

Of course rasism can be proved easily from their literatures

One white slave equivalent to two black slaves AND Mohammed had to confirm that the non-black guy was a slave
Sunan an-Nasa'i 4184
It was narrated that jabir said:
"A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: 'Sell him to me,' and he bought him for two black slaves . Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?"'

Even Bilal the first black Muslim was never set free till he died.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

This is the man they usually use to entice black men and sell the Narrative of equality amongst Muslims
Mumu did you read the story of the Bilal to know how he was set free..

I taught they said there is no war and slavery in the bible
Then explain this to me
Duetoronomy
When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.

12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails

Number
Keeping Slaves and captive
asked them, "Why have you kept all the women alive?
16 Remember that it was the women who followed Balaam's instructions and at Peor led the people to be unfaithful to the Lord. That was what brought the epidemic on the Lord's people.
17 So now kill every boy and kill every woman who has had sexual intercourse,
18 but keep alive for yourselves all the girls and all the women who are virgins.

The following is a list of what was captured by the soldiers, in addition to what they kept for themselves: 675,000 sheep and goats, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and[b] 32,000 virgins.[/b]. Christian don spoil life take the 32,k virgins underage girls

YOUR LORD WICKED OO
The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?
10 Therefore I will give their wives to other men and their fields to new owners. From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit. Iyawo oni iyawo haba

YOUR IS TOO WICKED ON TOP WETIN
NO wonder Christianity don border about marriage they love cohort very very well
This is what the LORD says: Because of what you have done, I will cause your own household to rebel against you. I will give your wives to another man before your very eyes, and he will go to bed with them in public view.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14
TenQ:
You see that with the Truth one is not afraid to say YES or NO: and to answer any questions posed!

Its not a double standard:
You imply that salvation in Islam is by doing good deeds as prescribed by Allah: this is contrary to the teachings of Islam. Thus my questions! So, apart from your good deeds, what saves you in Islam. For us a s Christians, Jesus saves us: we are not saved by good deeds.

I have not been boasting because it is consistent with everything I've been telling you.
Oh Yes: By Grace we are saved through our Faith in the atonement of Jesus on the Cross. It's not of our works

Eph 2:8-10:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.". For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
In other words,

Our salvation is a gift we received because we have Faith in that which Christ has done for us and as such we cannot boast of our goodness: we received this Gift because we were created (Born Again) in Christ Jesus not by our good deeds

God's Command, Will and Instruction CANNOT be violated because it would be a violation of the Integrity of God that His words must come to pass.
Human Beings have also been given free will by God so that we can choose to obey or violate God's Command, Will and Instruction.

Thus, SIN is a record that God's Command, Will and Instruction has been violated.

So, the Question is : In Islam, how can Sin or violation of God's Command, Will and Instruction be Erazed after it is committed?

Adam:
Gen 3:21: "To Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them."

Cain and Abel:
Gen 4:4-5: "And Abel, he also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect to Abel and to his offering: But to Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell."

Abraham :
Gen 15:9-10: "And he (God) said to him (Abraham) , Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. And he took to him all these, and divided them in the middle, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not."

Gen 22:2: "And he (God) said (to Abraham), Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and get you into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell you of."

Moses:
Exo 12:5-7: "Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: you shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And you shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it."

Lev 8:1-2: "And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread;"

I used the word Slaughtered to mean Kill.

It doesnt matter the means that God used to cause the death of Jesus the Messiah by shedding of his blood.

According to prophecy:

Isa 53:10:
"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him (the Messiah) ; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

Isa 53:12:
"Therefore will I divide him (the Messiah) a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he has poured out his soul to death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors."

Now you see how easily it is to answer questions regarding to scriptures. The same Questions I asked you.

You said:

The bolded and underlined is against your religion, thus I asked you
1. Is it true that your prophet says your good deeds and Iman cannot guarantee you paradise except by the mercies of Allah?
Does this not mean that there is NOTHING you can do to earn paradise(even if it is by obeying Allah's commands) ?
2. Is it untrue that Allah's destiny Al-Qadr is what determine whether you enter Al-Janna or not
3. What do you think a man can to to erase his sin of violation of the Kufayakun of God?
4. Why do you think the God of Abraham and Moses instituted the ordinance of Animal sacrifice?

Finally,
If God gave you a ransome for your sin through the slaughter shedding of blood and death of the sinless Messiah, can you choose your own alternative to God's commands?

Have you asked yourself thought Which kind of God you are serving
That is punishing you because of a sin of a couple ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚you know nothing about .. and will later sacrifice a whole human being as himself to clean the sin after centuries of years but the sin had not finish but still till date is that not. Cone God
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14
SIRTee15:

I'm not here for whataboutism. You came here claiming God wrote a book- I demanded for evidence, u diverted to God's word.
For your info, there's a difference btw word of God and the bible. Not everything in the bible is the word of God. There's word of God's prophet and word of men in the bible too.
If U don't know something , ask and U will be enlightened.
So are you saying bible is not a word of God again
Now that u know better, I repeat- where in the bible does it say God wrote a book.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 4:52pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Keep decieving urself
The letter J was invented in 1540
The letter J was first distinguished from 'I' by the Frenchman Pierre Ramus in the 16th century, but did not become common in Modern English until the 17th century, so that early 17th century works such as the first edition of the King James Version of the Bible (1611) continued to print the name with an I.
JESUS WAS NOT CALL JESUS DURING HIS LIFE TIME.. NA ONE WHITE MAN THEY CALLED AM JESUS HENCE MUMU LIKE YOU STRAT CALLING ON JESUS

See gibberish!

I thought I gave you several other names with J pronunciation from Yee? Such as Joshua, Judah etc.

If not mental case or attempt to be funny, why would a sane man take serious a Peadophilic Terrorist Arab man fabricating nonsense about the Jewish history different from the original several centuries later? Is that in his place to start with? Let alone several centuries later!

Same Peadophilic Terrorist Arab man who kept saying trash about Africans? Jews were actually Africans btw.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

See gibberish!

I thought I gave you several other names with J pronunciation from Yee? Such as Joshua, Judah etc.

If not stupidity and mental case, why would a sane man take serious a Peadophilic Terrorist Arab man fabricating nonsense about the Jewish history different from the original several centuries later? Is that in his place to start with? Let alone several centuries later!

Same Peadophilic Terrorist Arab man who kept saying trash about Africans? Jews were actually Africans btw.
Show me the Jewish alphabets letter
Let see where the J come from
Odแบน
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by ahmedio2017(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14
Dsimmer:

See gibberish!

If not stupidity and mental case, why would a sane man take serious a Peadophilic Terrorist Arab man fabricating nonsense about the Jewish history different from the original several centuries later? Is that in his place to start with? Let alone several centuries later!

You guys are just saying nonsense, Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM, and he wasn't crucify, he wasn't a biological son of God as you are made to believed by your prophet Paul. You guys are not Jesus Christ PBUH followers as he had nothing to do with Christianity you can prove me wrong, he didn't preach anything Christianity it was Paul that brought about Christianity.

So stop attaching yourself to Jesus Christ PBUH.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 5:15pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Show me the Jewish alphabets letter
Let see where the J come from
Odแบน

Ode, I said pronounced as J, not J alphabet!
Try to use your brain for once, instead of destroying it with Arab stupidity!

Africans aren't known to be dumb!

The Jews were Africans for example!

These were the pictures of the Jews.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 5:28pm On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

You guys are just saying nonsense, Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM, and he wasn't crucify, he wasn't a biological son of God as you are made to believed by your prophet Paul. You guys are not Jesus Christ PBUH followers as he had nothing to do with Christianity you can prove me wrong, he didn't preach anything Christianity it was Paul that brought about Christianity.

So stop attaching yourself to Jesus Christ PBUH.

Another dumb mofo!

How did Jesus Christ, an African Jew become a Muslim who practise Muslim when he was before Islam and the Peadophilic Terrorist Muhammad who started the Islam nonsense? Are you sane at all?

The disciples of Jesus Christ were the ones first called Christians because they were his followers at that time thus were called Christians. They were also humble like him while being powerful enough to heal the sick like him. Christianity means "Christ like"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Will There Be A Secret Rapture? / The Real Reason Pastor Sam Adeyemi Relocates To USA Revealed / The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.