Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This (4316 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Mum Warns Men Against Being In Situations Where A Lady Can Accuse Them Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by jaszplus12(m): 11:28am On Feb 02
Ojb194616:

Well, it hurts because among all her male friends that's the only man I asked her to stop communicating with.

She lied severally about him.
She didn't stop the communication...
She lied....
Two powerful ingredients that bring destruction...
Maybe you should also make calls to ladies when she's within earshot and see her reaction...you may just pretend about it...watch what happens...
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by CheedyJ(m): 11:44am On Feb 02
delzbaba:
If I were you I would steal that phone and buy a new one, so she would loose contact with that person,, sometimes a man has to be innovative to curb this things
Have they banned retrieving of lost sim?
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Westerhoffe(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02
Emmanuel900:

She is already cheating emotionally it is not until they start having sex that is only cheating.

It is mostly emotional cheating that develop to sexual affairs

All right.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by TUANKU(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02
Na play-play dog dey take fvck him Mama... Just saying grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Ofadaman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02
She may not be cheating just that there's a lot of things she discusses with him that she can't do with u,
I have many few ladies I have real platonic relationships with, we talk alot but never discuss sex and all, we even take time to joke about each other spouse but nothing really serious...

Trust me, she won't stop communicating with him.. she will just go more secretive the more you pressure her
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Obakoolex(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02
She's just waiting for you to Bleep up first so she can retaliate by fucking the bestie.

No serious woman keeps a male friend the husband complains about and vice versa.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Bigseven(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02
There’s nothing hard here. She either choose her family and happiness or she choose the colleague. Shikenan.
Family happiness is meant to protected at all cost except one is not ready and two wrongs can’t make a right i for say make you too find colleague for work wey go be your friend too.
A wise woman will obey her man and protect her home
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Prisco4luv(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02
By your statement it shows you are fed up with her.. something is already fishing in your marriage

Ojb194616:

Well I have told her several times..I am not against divorce. If she's not happy with me..ill really appreciate we go our separate ways.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Ojb194616: 4:53pm On Feb 02
Prisco4luv:
By your statement it shows you are fed up with her.. something is already fishing in your marriage

Well I am actually tired to telling her to cut communications. I just needed my peace.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by duduade: 5:09pm On Feb 02
Ojb194616:

Well, it hurts because among all her male friends that's the only man I asked her to stop communicating with.

Do you see him as a threat to your marriage??

Maybe she's just fond of him...

Last last ask her to pick between you and him and watch her reactions
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by tivhador: 5:11pm On Feb 02
Trust not the words of any woman that speaks up on behalf of another man, even if she's your wife. The potential for cheating is already there. All that remains is that slight push and you'll be having a new addition to your household who may not have any resemblance to you. Heed these words.
Ojb194616:
I have been married for two years now.
However there's this man I told my wife to stop communicating with, a former colleague, friend or so.
Not like i caught them cheating. I only did not like the way they communicated before we got married, as I stumbled on their chat while she was single.
But she assured me, he was just a friend, and swore there was nothing more.

However, we are almost in the second year of marriage, cutting communication seem really difficult.

Presently, my wife archived their chat on WhatsApp after we quarreled seriously on the same issue.

Anytime the conversations comes up she denies not communicating anymore with him, not knowing I have her logged in on my laptop.

Sometimes she agrees and promise to stop.

From thier conversations, nothing seem bad.
However, I am just worried why my wife can't let him go.

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Emmanuelofph: 5:18pm On Feb 02
I recently ended a 4 years relationship that could have led to marriage because of this same reason. I straight asked her to cut off communications with this particular guy, she agreed to, but she never did. Even though there is no evidence of her cheating yet, but like a poster said above, there is something called emotional cheating and she still talking with the guy was a slap on my ego, it was a disrespect I couldn't take. Even though her own motives might be pure, I don't really know the other guy's motives, I had to walk away. Because;
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Ojb194616: 5:45pm On Feb 02
Emmanuelofph:
I recently ended a 4 years relationship that could have led to marriage because of this same reason. I straight asked her to cut off communications with this particular guy, she agreed to, but she never did. Even though there is no evidence of her cheating yet, but like a poster said above, there is something called emotional cheating and she still talking with the guy was a slap on my ego, it was a disrespect I couldn't take. Even though her own motives might be pure, I don't really know the other guy's motives, I had to walk away. Because;
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

If I had known ..would have done the same
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by okoroemeka(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02
Ojb194616:
However there's this man I told my wife to stop communicating with, a former colleague, friend or so.
Not like i caught them cheating. I only did not like the way they communicated before we got married, as I stumbled on their chat while she was single.

However, we are almost in the second year of marriage, cutting communication seem really difficult.

Presently, my wife archived their chat on WhatsApp after we quarreled seriously on the same issue.

Anytime the conversations comes up she denies not communicating anymore with him, not knowing I have her logged in on my laptop.

as a former naughty man I feel your fears,from my experience and observation,cheating by married women are mostly done with people that are close to the family,your pastor,family friend,Gardner,gateman,neginbour,security man,body guard,ex boyfriend,etc,too much closeness by a married woman to a man is not a good idea,but honestly many women set boundaries and many just don't even know why they cheat
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Savedday2: 8:44pm On Feb 02
Dear SIMP,

Kindly, marry another wife.

I told you 9ja girls aren't marriageable. They are punishment but you won't listen.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Sunmolar(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02
My brother get yourself a babe and chat too. Don't hide if your wife refuse to stop from chatting with the male friend.... something dangerous is ahead
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by jesmond3945: 9:59pm On Feb 02
Ojb194616:

man cut the insecurities and trust your wife. You are driving her away by your actions.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by femmoy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02
Ojb194616:

Lying involves a cover up for something 😟. I suggest you take a closer look at the situation, something might be going on.

Inside life.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by jumokeadele(m): 5:21am On Feb 03
The sad truth is that women get bored in marriage faster than men, but they don't show it and once the boredom starts , cheating start. My brother there's nothing you can do about it, A research shows that 99 percent of women will cheat after 10 years of marriage including our mums . the remaining 1 percent is what we should all pray we have.

If truly that woman lies about not chatting with him and she still continues , my brother that's the next man that will nack your woman, they don't do the sex talk on whatsap bro, they use snap , instagram , facebook , and phone calls those onces you don't care to check.

There is nothing on this earth you can you use to monitor a woman that has decided to cheat. She will do it clean and clear. Focus on your life and your children bro and stop monitoring her , she has already messed up by lying either she eventually cheat or not

1 Like

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Bornboy4: 5:55am On Feb 03
I don't think there is any serious relationship involved. They were just close confidants before you married her and that rapport is still there. You can't stop such communication out of jealousy.
I have a female colleague I still interact with till date and she's married.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:43am On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
So, why the noise here? Not all friends should be cut off, provided no sexual activities involved. This applies to both male and female. Where I blame your wife is her failure to introduce the man to you and make him your (family) friend. She keeping the friendship as a secret is what raises an unnecessary suspicion here. But you yourself said their chats are not dirty.
[sub][/sub]
there's never anything friendship between a man and a woman, the man is a predator just waiting for the right time to strike and he will
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by immortalcrown(m): 6:54am On Feb 03
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
there's never anything friendship between a man and a woman, the man is a predator just waiting for the right time to strike and he will
I am a man. Some of my good friends are women who have been married for many years. They even call me in the presence of their husbands. No immoral activities between me and them. There are at least 6 of them. We became close friends before they got married but no sexual affair between me and them when they were single. Only the husband of one of them later gave me a hostile attitude and I quickly distanced myself from his wife. The wife insisted on we maintaining our friendship but I refused.

So, I judge based on my own experience. I think pervasion is the problem here. Most guys can't be friends with ladies without having sexual interest in the ladies. When those guys marry, they conclude that their wife's male friends are men of the same mindset. One important thing here is that I am careful about making friends. I hardly get a non-decent or untrustworthy friend. At least, two of those ladies married as virgins. Their husbands who observed my closeness to the ladies during their courtship trust the wives and permit the friendship to continue, because their wives maintained their virginities in the close friendship before the marriage. Each of the ladies was my close friend for at least 5 years before she got married.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by gabbrri(m): 8:05am On Feb 03
that's exactly how my wife swore heaven and earth to me that her male colleague is not dating her until I found him putting on her gown in a picture I found in her deleted Google photos . trust with sense my brother

1 Like

Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:22am On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
I am a man. Some of my good friends are women who have been married for many years. They even call me in the presence of their husbands. No immoral activities between me and them. There are at least 6 of them. We became close friends before they got married but no sexual affair between me and them when they were single. Only the husband of one of them later gave me a hostile attitude and I quickly distanced myself from his wife. The wife insisted on we maintaining our friendship but I refused.

So, I judge based on my own experience. I think pervasion is the problem here. Most guys can't be friends with ladies without having sexual interest in the ladies. When those guys marry, they conclude that their wife's male friends are men of the same mindset. One important thing here is that I am careful about making friends. I hardly get a non-decent or untrustworthy friend. At least, two of those ladies married as virgins. Their husbands who observed my closeness to the ladies during their courtship trust the wives and permit the friendship to continue, because their wives maintained their virginities in the close friendship before the marriage. Each of the ladies was my close friend for at least 5 years before she got married.
stay away from people's wives, are you married? What is your wife opinion about your friendship with people's wives? I'm warning you now stay away from people's wives, if you have clean mind, do you know the true mind of those women or thier husbands? Some of them may be planning to kill and your innocence if they have the chance. And again, what is your definition of friendship? Do you engaged in charts with people's wives? Or just greets whenever your way cross? My friend come, stay away from people's wives or you won't like what is coming for you. Just an advice.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by immortalcrown(m): 9:24am On Feb 03
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
stay away from people's wives, are you married? What is your wife opinion about your friendship with people's wives? I'm warning you now stay away from people's wives, if you have clean mind, do you know the true mind of those women or thier husbands? Some of them may be planning to kill and your innocence if they have the chance. And again, what is your definition of friendship? Do you engaged in charts with people's wives? Or just greets whenever your way cross? My friend come, stay away from people's wives or you won't like what is coming for you. Just an advice.
A clear conscience fears no accusation. What I do or discuss with them is not immoral. Also, I am not addicted to their friendship, I will easily quit the friendship when necessary. I already told you how I ended one because of the husband's attitude, not minding that the lady wanted it to continue.
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Obierika(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05
gabbrri:
that's exactly how my wife swore heaven and earth to me that her male colleague is not dating her until I found him putting on her gown in a picture I found in her deleted Google photos . trust with sense my brother

This still does not prove that they were dating
Re: What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05
Ojb194616:

You just have to take the bull by the horns.

This ramains me of my neighbor senerio, the man has warned his wife to stop texting a guy by which they will even be exchanging love emoji.

You can imagine. Who does that..!!!

The third time he caught them, he threw out the wife luggages and ask her to go meet the guy while getting hold of the 3-months old baby they just had. The wife thought it was a joke, until it looked real.

He blocked her access to the house and the infant, we the neighbors begged tired. As the matter continue to unfold, the wife cried bitterly and passed out. It was effort from us that revive her.

When we perceived that we can no longer handle the matter, we call on the man's mother and the wife's mother. When they arrived, they both shouted on her. The wife's mother reprimanded her daughter not to bring shame to her. The mother further more praised the husband by being a strong man and begged him.

Op you have to go strong since ur words are meaningless to ur wife. Man up and go rugged. Do not look WEAK...

If she wants to go meet her friend, why didn't the friend marry her in the first place. You said their conversations is not dirty, what if she has been deleting the nasty part. Women and fish brain....

WAKE UP BRO...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Teach Us How To Be More Romantic. / How Much Should A Man Earn Before Getting Married? / Adekunle Gold Now Dating Zahra Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.