Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian (70839 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by adedayoa2(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09
TheMensch:
How can I un-see this now
Is it that bad?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by debossng: 2:38pm On Feb 09
muyico:
SW!!

Please where SW state dey for Naija?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by debossng: 2:39pm On Feb 09
TheMensch:
How can I un-see this now

But if she open you go enter abi? Dey play
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Rahkman: 2:40pm On Feb 09
Ndigbo kwenu! grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Anunakeeh: 2:43pm On Feb 09
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by zoghys: 2:43pm On Feb 09
delzbaba:
What kind of mystery is this?

Tanzanian mystery

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Anunakeeh: 2:44pm On Feb 09
debossng:

But if she open you go enter abi? Dey play

Enter where??

Her face is a huge turnoff

Personally, I can't get down with any lady i don't find her face and body attractive.

If she like she should spread her punni like expressway. I won't take a glimpse.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by emerged01(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09
fyzaila:
It's not her fault now, we didn't create ourselves. You're beautifuly dear 😘
She should shave it na. If you guys can be making up everyday,why is it hard for her to be shaving everyday?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09
They are not afraid.
They are cautious not to be raped
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Teeklef(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09
Put yourself for their shoe nao
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by waice6571: 2:48pm On Feb 09
He is a woman

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Komu1048(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Ategberoson(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09
efembaba:
Why you sef no cut the beard you con style the beards as if you want it there. If you were a man too would you be comfortable marrying a lady like you

You know nothing, don't you know hair grow faster and spread as you cut them

One of my ex babe is hairy, her own is her private part, the first day we won behave, I see hair like 1acre bush, my rising diick drop. I asked her why can't she shave this off before coming and she said the more she'd, the plentiful the hair and that's true

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Emekayoung(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09
DaTruths:

Many men that aren't gay or Bi can do her one night stand.

The problem she's encountering is probably long term relationship.
Your brain dey there. Men dey chook well well o. Fear them o.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Coconunu(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09
Guy who are you trying to deceive...
You better go look for kpekus
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09
Sexy lady 🥰😘
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Emekayoung(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09
SMARTMOTORS:
And she's keeping and combing the beards.....Stupidity!!
She no get sense. Beards wey she suppose dey cut,she dey even use am do style,common sense is not actually common o.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by izubext007: 3:04pm On Feb 09
Can u even date ur self
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by YourGFsnatcher: 3:04pm On Feb 09
muyico:
they full calabar and ebony

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by BillGate90(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09
Are you sure you are not transgender
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by worldclass68(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09
Haaa!!!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by drimzsmoke(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09
Them talk say na PCOS!!!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by wealthyvic1: 3:18pm On Feb 09
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by AishaDant(f): 3:19pm On Feb 09
faceland:
Go for painful laser hair removal.

Any man that can go with this is gay or bisexual.

You sound like the surgery is affordable for everyone. She clearly doesn’t have the funds.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Princerichi0(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Iceberg3: 3:21pm On Feb 09
Flokii will like this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by SisterAnn(f): 3:22pm On Feb 09
VeryWickedMan:
Wetin carry me enter dis thread now?
Serves you right. Wicked man.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Charles4sure(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by mabea: 3:25pm On Feb 09
If this girl na oyibo she for don trans
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Pylony(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09
it's a genetic condition and the ignorant will body shamed her, she did not create herself.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by DrAda(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09
Hyperandrogenism caused by a number of factors. She should watch out for PCOS and diabetes. Poor woman

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by writeprof(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09
My question has always been, why do women with beards refuse to shave it off It doesn't look good on them, no matter how little it is. It puzzles me why they leave this thing as women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.