Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian (70825 Views)

β€œOnce You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by sheriffindy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09
So I go dey budget for Aftershave for me and you.

Hiaaan!!!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Trophy12: 10:17pm On Feb 09
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by AuthorMan: 10:24pm On Feb 09
muyico:
they full calabar and ebony

When we were kids we called them Witches.

We grew up to know we were wrong
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Okechinwadike: 11:27pm On Feb 09
I de craze ni?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:00am On Feb 10
Timoleon:
The chest hair go be like sambiza forest cheesy grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:01am On Feb 10
She suppose to be shaving it nowπŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by nedekid: 12:03am On Feb 10
This one go get hairy blokos. grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by xtian110: 12:22am On Feb 10
See as I dey look you

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Dshocker(m): 12:26am On Feb 10
Run ooO
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by huntax(m): 6:44am On Feb 10
faceland:
Go for painful laser hair removal.

Any man that can go with this is gay or bisexual.

"Mother of one" πŸ’€

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by huntax(m): 6:45am On Feb 10
Uyi168:
See bear bear wey I dy find.. shocked cry

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Afolue(m): 7:38am On Feb 10
Imagining her lovely beard line….
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by faceland: 7:59am On Feb 10
huntax:

"Mother of one" πŸ’€

He did it raw and vanish.
Either hw was shaving or not very straight. That face would kill an erection. She look like a handsome Igbo man.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Feb 10
Wait

This one no be Emeka wey dey sell chemist for my street be this?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by cardoctor(m): 8:48am On Feb 10
Something ain't right sha. Even me sef fear small.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by abbeyd2(m): 9:36am On Feb 10
Try and shave your bear bear to look nice. It's not everyman-like hairy fellow not to talk about female genders.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Prettygirl200(f): 9:41am On Feb 10
Caramia2020:
I can't even dare it, na man I go look am to be o. Ogheneme
Lol no be small ogheneme oo
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by fortunechy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10
Why can't u cut it off??
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by worksmart(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10
Beard does not stop her being a woman. If anything it makes her more intriguing.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by imagrg(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10
My preek can't raise even when she is completely off her pants.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by paix(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10
S/he doesn't look like a woman.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Spiff20(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10
And some men are looking for the beards, getting frustrated for not having it while this one has in excess.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Prettychild(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by fyzaila: 9:04pm On Feb 10
[quote author=Chochovini post=128372804][/quote]

Lol πŸ˜† but i am not lez na
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Foodqueen(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10
We have one in Nigeria too.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by KingNom(m): 12:29am On Apr 13
OLULAW:
Where are the proofs for these claims?

The proofs are all there in the Bible and God proves the Bible to be true through the many various signs and miracles He does through His children, the Christians especially Pastors in our day!

Thank You Sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.